How I REALLY Met Your Mother Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For an example, let's take a look at what you did. The first part you signed made you think you were Anna. This invested you in the outcome, since you believed that if you didn't pull this off, you'd never be born. That's why you signed the second contract to unlock Neutronia's story. You needed the details to figure out what you needed to do to make sure it happened. But the contract you signed specifically noted that you have a desire to read ALL the following documents. It's not a major change, so you wouldn't notice it, but what it did was instill a desperate NEED to read everything. So when the final document showed up, you signed it without even thinking about what it said. After all, you were already planning to go back in time and ensure your own birth, so why not just sign and move on.

Of course, if you'd been reading carefully you might have noticed that the document said the mission in the FOLLOWING document. In other words, you agreed to the mission that would be told to you not in the documents you'd already read, but in the one you HADN'T.

So here it is, the mission you agreed to before you even knew what it was. I'll let Neutronia write this part, just to make sure I don't fuck this up at the last second.

Your mission is to become Peter Fairchild's slave and serve him with all of your mind, body and soul.

End of Document....

Error!!!Error!!!!Error!!!!

.....

.....

New Document found. Open new document Yes/No?