How I REALLY Met Your Mother Pt. 03

Story Info
It's time for Vectress to tell her part of the story.
15.2k words
4.74
7k
12

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/20/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part Three: How I met my Master

Please sign to agree to do the mission outlined in the following document.

....

Signature accepted. Opening document3.

So you decided to go ahead and sign up for the mission huh? I'd like to say I'm surprised, but I'm not. I always knew you'd do this, because while this may be the present for you, for me, it's your past.

Right now you can probably feel the chains of Master's power binding you to this task, but what exactly are you going to need to do? Well, you know most of it by now, but there are a few things you haven't quite heard yet, that's where I come in.I guess I should start with the day Neutronia was taken. It's important to start here because there's a few things that Master got wrong.

It's not his fault of course, he wasn't there for the start of this, so he just didn't know. So I guess I'll have to tell you.

For me it all started in my venting room. That name sounds strange, I know, but it fits. Of course, that's not the official name. Officially it's a training room but what it really is, simply speaking, is a room for me to vent into. It's just, everybody gets fucking stressed sometimes, okay. Well, when you do, it's good to let it out. Some people do this by hitting a punching bag. Unfortunately, I can't hit a punching bag, cause I'd turn it into powder. So whenever I get really angry, I go to one of the testing rooms, designed specifically to hold up the most intense beating you can give. Trust me, spending a few hours putting some dents in a wall can be really relaxing.

Just my fucking luck this room was defective. I'd barely been in there 5 minutes and I'd already reduced the seemingly unbreakable wall to rubble. Worse, this was the third wall I'd broken in the last hour, so I didn't think they'd let me break a fourth. But what could I do? They were taking Neutronia from me.

It's funny. They say you don't know what you've got till it's gone and they were right. I'd first met Neutronia when her ship crashed onto Earth (and thanks for letting me know about the crash in advance so I could save her). Even that early I could tell she was something special. The way she was just so effortlessly elegant, while I was just this brute getting by on pure strength. I was in awe of her. It's why I pushed so hard to get her assigned to me as a partner. It gave me a front row seat to see her operate every day.

Then they told me she was leaving. It would have been bad enough if she was just leaving to be with her people again, but she was leaving to be turned into a slave. Some creep would make her his little plaything and I'd never get to see her again. It was thinking about all of that that made me realize that I'd been in love with her this whole time.

Damn was that the worst fucking time to discover that or what? I never even got the chance to tell her, to see if, maybe, there was a chance she could have loved me too. Instead, all I get is memories. Well, memories and a bunch of busted training rooms.

That's when you walked in, or Helen walked in, or Delphi, if you want to use your code name. Does it really matter? Well everyone else seems to be using Helen, so I guess I'll go with that too.

Anyway, Helen walked into the room and looked at the mess I'd left lying around. "Leave me alone, I'm busy," I told her.

"I could leave, but if I do, then you'll never be able to save Neutronia."

That caught my attention. I spun around and zoomed right up next to her. Based on her look I must have looked like some combination of murderous and desperate. "What do you mean? I thought you said there wasn't anything we could do!"

"That's what I told the council and I told them that, because if they knew what the plan was, they'd never approve it."

What Helen said there, should have made me hesitate. It didn't. "What do I need to do?" I asked her.

"For starters, keep it quiet. We can't risk anyone leaking this out."

"Not even to Achilles?"

You're probably wondering who this Achilles is. Well to put it simply, he used to be a Hero for the League. The reason he's important right now is because at the time that Neutronia got taken, he was her boyfriend.

Now I say boyfriend, but it's a bit more complicated than that. You see, Achilles was deeply in love with Neutronia, but that sure as hell wasn't being reciprocated. Neutronia liked Achilles. I mean, she thought he was a pretty good fuck, but beyond that, he was a bit too vacuous for her (her words, not mine. Personally I thought he was fucking narcissist who was only in love with the idea of being with an alien princess, but admittedly I might be biased seeing as he was fucking what was at the time, the love of my life).

"Why do you think I had him assigned to a mission that'll keep him out of contact for the next few days. If he found out about this he'd come rushing in to save her like he's some prince on a white horse and everything I've set up will come crashing down and we'll never get Neutronia back."

Frankly, that was obvious to me even back then. Achilles would have loved the optics of fighting for the woman he loves when no one else will. Knowing how he badly he went ballistic when Neutronia came back, only for him to find out she was pregnant with some nobodies (That's not my word for Master of course, this is just the fucking blasphemous thoughts I know were going through his head) child, a nobody she was now married to was a nightmare scenario that took us ages to resolve. But I'll talk about how we handled that later.

"Allright, so no leaks, fine. What else?"

"Second, I need you to get a man for me. I've got his file right here."

Helen handed me the file. I looked over it real quick and was confused. It was a file for someone I'd never even heard of named Master and based on what I was reading he was a completely ordinary human. How on earth could this guy help us?

It's kind of weird talking about Master right now. Of course back then I only knew him as Master. Just writing that down has been a nightmare. I keep thinking I've written his name down right, only to look back and realize I wrote Master by mistake. It's even worse when I have to interact with him in public. Usually I just avoid mentioning him by name. Seriously, how the fuck does Neutronia manage to slip so easily between calling him Master in private and Master in public? Meanwhile I've had to go over this document at least a dozen times and I'm STILL finding spots where I accidentally referred to Master as Master. Mind you, I think I've gotten all of them, but if I missed one, well, fuck it you know who I'm talking about.

But anyway, back to the story. I may not have known anything about Master at the time, but Helen had proven her worth to us for years before this, so I trusted whatever vision she'd had that told her we'd need him, so I flew down to his apartment to pick him up.

Looking back at that moment all I can think about is how much of a stupid bitch I was. I mean, I wasn't cruel or anything to Master, but I know how I felt and it, well, not impressed. Master's hair was receding and he had an obvious gut on him despite the business suit he was sporting to try and make him look as professional as possible. When you add the size disparity between us, I couldn't help but think of him as some little goblin. Like I said, I was a stupid bitch.

He does look much better these days, with his hair now fully restored, a lean muscular build and a glorious 12 inch cock (what, surprised? You do know that we have mad scientists who spend all their time meddling in God's domain. You didn't think any of them would have the bright idea of using their hideous experiments to give themselves a monster cock. Well they did and you can bet that the moment the League's male members got their hands on that, they put all their energy into reverse engineering that shit).

Still I did have a little bit of amusement when he turned his head to stop staring directly at my breasts. I wasn't upset about it, since he'd had no way of knowing when he'd opened the door that I would be waiting right outside it, but the embarrassment that quickly showed on his face was somewhat refreshing.

Still, I needed to be professional about the whole thing. "Master?" I asked.

"Um, yeah."

"I'm going to need you to come with me."

At that moment Master pushed himself past me. It was obvious that he thought I was part of some prank someone was pulling on him, which admittedly makes a lot more sense than the idea that I was actually here for real.

I knew all that, but I was so worried about Neutronia and what would happen if this plan didn't work that I just said fuck and grabbed him. Looking back that was probably not the best option (that would have been taking him inside, presenting my naked body and begging him to pour his goddamn glorious cum over every inch of it) but it did work.

I'm not going to bore you by going over my perspective of what happened when I brought Master in to see you for the first time. You've already read it through Master's perspective and it's pretty accurate, even to the correct guess that I was playing the bad cop the whole time to get him nervous enough to agree with what we were doing.

I will admit here though that we were lying to Master about the job offer. After all, we were going it alone, with no approval for anything we did. But Master didn't need to know that and we figured if we pulled this off, we could get the League to agree to give him the job anyway.

The part that becomes important is a little later, after we'd, borrowed, the Liberator and taken off after Neutronia.

Helen and I were alone in the conference room and I was staring at a tablet in front of me. On the tablet was a Larnian slave contract, one that already had Master's thumbprint on it (old Larnian custom. They used fingerprints instead of signatures, but as far as Master's powers are concerned, it's the same thing). "Do you really think they're gonna buy this?" I asked.

"Not for a second," Helen responded. "Them believing it doesn't matter. What matters is that it will get Master to where we need him."

"And where exactly is that?"

"Right in front of Emperor Zagron."

I stood there, looking at the contract again. Honestly the idea of agreeing to become someone's slave, even if it was a ruse, was pretty nauseating to me. But the alternative, never seeing Neutronia again, was even worse. I sighed and put the tablet down on the table. "Fine, but if he thinks this gives him some license to try some shit with me, I swear I'll..."

"He won't. Trust me, he's not going to do anything to you that you don't want him to do, ever."

And with that completely trustworthy and not at all fucking deceiving statement, I finally decided to just bite the bullet and go through with it. I closed my eyes and, with a small bit of reluctance, put my fingerprint on the contract.

You've already heard from Neutronia about how it felt when Master's power flowed through her. Well, that was the gentle version. The thing with Neutronia is that she was actually looking for a Master, the contract simply defined who her beloved Master was. Sure, it completely rewrote her feelings about Master, but frankly, if it wasn't Master, it would have eventually been someone else.

For me though, this was a complete personality rewrite. Just start with the fact that I was a full lesbian (something I'd been keeping a secret, I had plenty of people who saw that I wasn't dating anyone and were quietly talking about how I must be a rug munching lesbo slut, so I didn't want to come out and give them even more ammunition). Now I'm suddenly bi-sexual, or at least I am when it comes to Master.

And that was just the first part of it. I'm not even mentioning about how suddenly I was cumslut who wanted to be treated like a fucking sex doll instead of as a human being. Absolutely none of this was anything like how I used to be and the disconnect hit me like a ton of bricks. I straight up blacked out.

When I came to I was now sitting on one of the chairs in the conference room. Helen was seated on the other side keeping an eye on me. "Back with us I see," she said by way of greeting.

I grabbed the table in front of me and flung it to the side. I was on Helen before she could even think of reacting and I shoved her right into the wall hard.

"What the fuck did you do to me, bitch?!"

"I made you Master's little fuck slave. Now you can serve him just like you should."

"Then explain to me why I'm not wringing your fucking neck?"

"Because I'm the reason you get to serve Master as his cumdump for the rest of your life."

That was true, but it wasn't enough. Sure, she'd helped Master this time, but I had no way of knowing why. She could just as easily betray him next time. I leaned my elbow onto her neck. Not hard, just enough to let her know I could press much harder if I wanted to. "Try again," I told her.

"Okay, I'm not a precog. I'm from the future, that's how I know all this stuff."

"So?"

"I'm also your daughter."

I leaned hard against her. I could see Helen's eyes bulge out as I cut off the oxygen to her brain. After a few moments I loosened up just a bit so she wouldn't pass out. "Lie to me again and It'll be the last thing you do you fucking cunt."

I knew she was lying because there was no way she could be my daughter. The League runs tons of tests on everyone that works for them. If Helen had been my daughter the DNA tests would have shown it years ago.

"Okay okay, I'm not your daughter, but I am a time traveller."

"So?"

"So, you're going to need me if you want Master to treat you the way you deserve."

That finally stopped me. "Explain," I told her.

A small smile escaped Helen's lips. She had me now and she knew it. "Right now, Master doesn't know about his powers or what he's done to you. So what do you think will happen when he finds out?"

The answer to that was obvious of course. "He'll fuck me senseless," I said.

Helen sighed. "No. Unlike most guys you've met, he's not a supervillain. He'll insist we turn around so the League can undo whatever it is he's done to you. Now, what do you think the League's reaction to finding out their number one heroine ran off on her own, only to return as a brainwashed sex slave to some unknown man?"

Fuck. She was right. If they didn't put him in solitary for the rest of his life, it would only be because they figured that killing him was the quickest way to fix me. I couldn't risk either of those options and frankly, I wasn't good enough of an actress to keep the League in the dark forever. "So what do we do then?" I asked.

"We need Neutronia. That's what this is all about. Zagron wants to turn her into a slave, well that's fine. We're just going to make her Master's slave. Once that's done Neutronia will do whatever she has to do to get Master to accept his new role."

"And what about the League?"

"Don't worry, I've got a plan for that. But for now, we just need to concentrate on getting Master ready for capturing Neutronia."

"And how do we do that?"

"By getting him to fuck you endlessly."

Now that was a plan I could get behind.

Right now I'm pretty sure I know what you're thinking. What a minute, if I'm Helen, then how can I not be your daughter? That's a good question. The answer of course is simple, you're not Anna. I know we've been telling you that you're Anna all this time, but you're really not. So, if you're not Anna, then who are you? And why do you think you're Anna? Well, we'll get there, eventually. For now, just sit back and keep reading. The answers will come. And when they do, I'm sure you're gonna fucking love it.

I'm not sure how much of that week I should talk about. I shouldn't have to talk about that first little interaction with Master, other than noting how frustrated it made me that Master wouldn't just get over himself and jam his cock down my throat until I gagged on it. Or about all those times we practiced our little sex show for when we landed on Larnar (though I will admit that yes, I did lie when I told Master about all those little 'mistakes' he'd been making just so I could get him to fuck me again. Trust me, once you've felt Master's cock in your pussy, you never ever want it to leave. Well, unless it's fucking one of your other holes).

I will however tell you about when Master took my virginity.

As you might have guessed, it happened in the shower. It was shortly after I'd strongly 'hinted' to Master that if he were to happen to walk in on me in the shower, I wouldn't exactly object to his presence. I'd already taken off my clothes (I'd thought about trying to go slowly so I could give Master a nice strip show, but I'd never done that sort of thing before, so I decided to wait until I could have Master teach me exactly how he wanted it done) and I had just started lathering myself up when I heard the shower door slide open.

I smiled as I slowly looked behind me to see Master naked in the shower next to me. He was still looking a bit nervous, probably since he'd never done this before, but he had clearly psyched himself up to get this done. "Oh good, I've been feeling so dirty lately. Perhaps you could help clean me up," I said, doing my best to sound sultry and appealing.

Master just looked at me for a moment. Then, he suddenly just burst out laughing.

"Hey!" I shouted.

"Sorry, sorry. It's just, wow, you're kind of bad at this."

That made me mad of course, but oddly, not at Master. I don't think I CAN be angry at Master. So, even if he says something that should make me angry, my anger just shifts its focus. In this case I was angry with myself for thinking this was a good idea. Not that I could do much about it at this point. "That's not exactly what you should be telling a girl when she's naked in the shower with you," I finally told him while putting my hands on my hips, deciding that was probably the safest reply.

Master raised his hands up in faux defense. "Okay, okay. I'm really sorry. Can we try this again?"

I had to try really hard to keep my excitement in check right now. Master didn't need to know how badly I needed this fucking right now. "Sure, just try not to be so sarcastic this time," I told him, trying my best to seem nonchalant.

I turned around again and let him get behind me. Soon afterwards I felt his hands reach around and begin caressing my body. He'd soaped his hands up and was gently rubbing them across my stomach, slowly moving his way up towards my breasts. The sensation was making me tingle across my body and a slow heat was building down below. I silently begged for him to just hurry up and grab my breasts already, but I kept that inside. This was Master's show after all.

Eventually his hands reached up and cupped my breasts. I'd expected him to violently grab and pull them, but instead he was quite gentle. He worked his hands all around, soaping them up as though he were actually cleaning them, before reaching in and trying to pull my inverted nipples out from inside my breasts.

Interestingly, you'd think that might hurt if someone tried that, but not with Master. Instead every time his fingers pushed on my nipples I felt a surge of electricity that flowed out from my breasts and directly down to my pussy, causing massive amounts of pussy juice to just begin gushing out of me. I pushed my ass back towards Master and came into contact with his back. I was still a bit too tall for him, but I was pleasantly surprised to feel the tip of his cock on the back of my ass, a clear sign that I'd gotten him hard.

Finally my nipples poked out of my areolas and became visible to the world. Master began to play with them, rubbing his fingers across them and lightly pulling them. "Master," I groaned, looking backwards at him. "There's still one more place that's really dirty."