How I REALLY Met Your Mother Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a short while though, Master shuddered and I knew he was cumming. Neutronia screamed as well when that brought her to her own orgasm, though it was muffled seeing as she had to yell all the way through my ass.

After Master recovered he looked over Neutronia and I as we carefully stood up so that we could come to attention. This of course meant that we would stand bowlegged in front of Master to highlight our pussies while we kept our hands behind our backs in order to better thrust our chests forward to emphasize our breasts. Master looked at us for a while. Then, satisfied, He turned to walk away. Just before he left the left however he turned back to us and said, "I like those outfits. Make sure you wake me up wearing those from now on."

Now you may be wondering what this had to do with your mission, or anything involving this. The answer to that is, nothing at all. But you know what, this is my story and if I want to talk about the time Master fucked me up the ass, then I'm going to talk about the time Master fucked me up the ass.

Still, I do think it's time I got to the important part here. What happened when we got back to Earth.

As you might have guessed we were detected fairly quickly as we arrived in the Solar system (though not before we had time to jettison all of our little toys). Fortunately we all knew the various codewords to use to inform them that we were friendlies. MInd you, that didn't allow us to get anywhere near Earth itself. It just allowed us to meet up with one of the League's OTHER space cruisers without them immediately opening fire on us. From there it was child's play to prove our identities and get escorted back to Earth.

From there it was debriefing time. I say debriefing but in this case it was more like interrogation. I couldn't really blame them. After all, I'd literally stolen a ship and ran off after Neutronia completely against all orders. Worse, I'd taken Helen with me, risking the League losing access to their one and only precog.

The worst parts were when they asked about Master. Every time they spoke his name I'd have to restrain myself. It felt odd after all this time hearing Master referred to by his real name. Only my knowledge that this would endanger Master kept me from trying to correct them. Still, I held it together and answered their questions honestly, just not too honestly.

"Before you left, you grabbed one Master and took him with you. Why?"

"That was Helen's idea. She said that he was the only one who could get Neutronia back without risking a war."

"I see. How?"

I don't pretend to understand the whole plan, but it seems that it involved him marrying her, which got Zagron what he wanted without us having to give up Neutronia."

"And what did he want?"

"Ask Zagron that. He knows better than I do."

And on and on it went. In the end it came to nothing. Oh sure, we got a slap on the wrists, but ultimately, what could they do. Neutronia had done nothing and as far as they knew, Master was a complete innocent. That left only Helen and I and exactly what were they going to do to us anyway? Helen was absolutely vital to their defense plans by this point and if they tried to punish me for succeeding to rescue a beloved teammate, they'd have a PR nightmare on their hands.

So we got away with a slap on the wrists. At least, for now. The dangerous part came later.

The dangerous part was of course, Achilles. I guess I should tell you about Achilles, since you don't know him since, after all, he was already gone by the time you came around. Mind you, why would you know anything about him anyway? He was a member of the main branch of the League for barely 2 years before what happened to him and even when he was there, the biggest thing about him was his relationship with Neutronia.

So how to describe Achilles? I guess I'll start with the basics. Achilles was what you would call a 'standard' superhuman. He got basic enhanced speed strength and agility, but nothing too crazy. Sure, he could pick a car up, but that's nothing compared to someone like Captain Platinum who could juggle tanks (I mean that literally of course. I once saw him do it for a charity event).

Now you might think that Achilles was built like a bodybuilder. I wouldn't blame you since that seems to be the default for most heroes. Instead he was significantly more lithe. I guess you could say he had the build of a dancer. He topped this all off with short blonde hair and annoyingly charming good looks. Before you ask, yes I am still a lesbian. Well, apart from Master at least I'm still a lesbian. However just because I'm a lesbian that doesn't mean I don't know what qualifies as handsome. So yeah, while it may have done nothing for me, Achilles was definitely quite handsome.

That charm and good looks played a role in why he was put right on the main team as soon as he became 18 instead of spending years toiling away on one of the state run teams. I mean, did you seriously think that being selected for the League's official team had anything to do with ability? Sure, there are a few people like me who are such huge powerhouses that they don't care that you have the social graces of a brick, but for most people, the first criteria for selection is whether or not they can trust you in front of the media.

It helped that while Achilles may not have been the most powerful of heroes, he was highly trained. Unlike most of us who trust in our strength and near invulnerability, Achilles actually took the training seriously. He'd worked his body to it's utmost limits while also gaining a decent mastery of several different fighting styles, letting him punch quite a bit above his weight class.

Still even these two things wouldn't normally have been enough if it wasn't for one other thing, Helen. You may wonder why Helen would arrange for Achilles to be brought into the main team when she knew he'd be such a huge problem for our upcoming happy home life. Well the simple answer is this, while he may have been a problem here, he was also the solution to a bigger problem we were facing.

Wow, that sounds incredibly vague doesn't it? Yeah well, I could tell you now, but I'm enjoying building up the suspense on this, so you're just going to have to humor me for now. Just be happy that it won't take too much longer for you to get the answer to this one.

Anyway, the important thing to note is that he was here and he was, technically, Neutronia's boyfriend. I say technically, because I don't think Neutronia ever dated him seriously. Achilles had come to the League straight out of High School and Neutronia felt he was a bit uncultured. It wasn't really his fault, he was simply young. So she decided to take it upon herself to help with his education. Sadly for us, Neutronia decided that one of the things he needed to be taught in was sex.

You have to understand, Neutronia was still fairly new to Earth at this time, so she didn't quite understand exactly how much importance we place on sex in relationships. As far as she saw it, she was simply helping a co-worker improve their sex skills. However for Achilles, he naturally viewed it as them beginning a relationship and once word of their escapades leaked to the tabloids, it wasn't long before the rest of the world thought they were dating too.

I think Neutronia simply went along with it because it didn't really matter to her. She'd simply keep dating Achilles until she either got bored, or she got interested in someone else. Until then, she'd keep up appearances. But now that we were back, it was time to end this charade.

It was a few weeks after we'd gotten back to Earth when I first met Achilles alone. He'd asked to meet me in one of the briefing rooms as he had an issue that he wanted to consult with me on. It didn't take a genius to figure out what he wanted to talk about, so I took the opportunity to meet with him.

"What's really going on with Neutronia?" he asked the instant I walked into the room.

I sighed before walking into the room and taking a seat. "Can you be a bit more specific Hector?" I asked once I'd gotten myself comfortable.

Hector was Achilles real name. I think that's why he chose Achilles as his hero identity. He got a kick out of being named after both heroes of the Trojan war. Mind you, the reason I was calling him Hector was simply because I thought it would annoy him. Sadly, if I did annoy him, he showed no signs of it on his face.

"You know perfectly well what I'm talking about, Master."

I rolled my eyes at him before continuing, "If this is just because you're jealous that your ex-girlfriend is now with some other guy, I'm leaving."

"I'm serious!" Achilles said while slamming his palms on the table. Afterwards however he stopped and took a deep breath. It was clear that he knew that just throwing accusations around wasn't going to get him anywhere. "Okay, listen. I know you're in love with Neutronia..."

"I'm not in love with Neutronia," I said quickly, interrupting him. Achilles just looked back at me with a look that told me he didn't believe a word I had just said. "Vectress, I know you're in love with her. Hell, half the League probably knows. You haven't exactly done a good job of hiding it."

I just glared at him as I crossed my arms. I hadn't known that he already knew about my feelings about Neutronia, which frankly annoyed me, even if it was probably going to make this easier.

After watching me for a few seconds Achilles realized that he was going to have to keep this going, but I sure as hell wasn't going to help him. "Whatever, it doesn't matter. What matters is that you care about her. Well, so do I."

"And?"

"And, somethings wrong with her."

"You mean she isn't in love with you anymore," I said, unable to resist throwing a little jab his way.

Achilles' face changed then. The best way to describe it is to say that he looked sad, but determined. "That would require her to have been in love with me in the first place," he said.

I sat right up in shock when he said that. "What?" I asked, unable to stop myself from responding.

"I'm not stupid. I know I was nothing more than a little fling she had to kill some time. That doesn't mean I didn't love her, I just didn't have any illusions that we were going to end up together."

Wow. I had to give the kid some credit. Most guys in his situation would have been immersed in some fantasy that he was the love of her life or some other such bullshit. Instead, Achilles knew what he was to her and was just fine with getting what he could get, which was far more mature than his 20 years would have had me believe.

"Okay," I said finally, once I'd recovered from that shock. "So what exactly are you so upset about. That she got forced into some political marriage?"

Achilles got a short laugh before responding. "If it was just a political marriage I don't think I'd be so upset. Sure, I'd be sad for her having to marry some guy she doesn't love, but that happens with royalty. No, what's wrong is that she's too happy."

"Too happy?" I asked, looking at him incredulously.

"Please, you've spent enough time around Master to know, he's not exactly her type. Add to that, he's not exactly the most handsome guy either and she should be putting up with him, not doting on him like she's become some stepford wife."

For a brief moment I felt a swirl of rage inside me after hearing him insult Master like that. However, just as quickly, I pushed that anger down. Getting angry wasn't going to help anything, besides, Achilles would soon learn his lesson. I just had to be patient.

"Okay, so she's not acting normally, but I just figured she was making the best of a bad situation."

"Trust me, I know what she looks like when she's making the best of a bad situation and this isn't it. She's genuinely thrilled to be with him and that's just not normal."

Now I knew why Helen viewed Achilles as such a threat. He was far smarter than I'd ever given him credit for and besides that, he knew Neutronia too well. So it was time to activate the plan.

"So, assuming you're right, why are you bringing this up to me? Why not talk to the rest of the League?"

"Because I don't have any evidence yet. If I brought it up with them now, they'd think the same thing you did, that I was just jealous. That's why I need you."

"Me?"

"You. They know who I am and more importantly, they know my relationship to Neutronia. If I get anywhere near either of them, they're going to be suspicious of me. But you've spent the whole time with both of them. By this point, Master should trust he's got you fooled. Get close to him and if he's hiding anything, find it."

"And what if I don't find anything."

"Frankly, I hope you don't. Because if you did, then the entire League has some serious problems. I'd much rather this turn out that I was being paranoid than to open that can of worms. Still, we have to be sure. Will you help me?"

I sat there silent for some time, pretending I was contemplating what he'd said. Finally I said and got up from the chair. "Allright," I said. "Just this once, I'll help. But you'd better be on the level about this, understand."

Achilles just nodded. Taking that as assent, I turned and left the room, struggling mightily to keep a smile off my face. The hook was now well and truly in him. Now all we had to do was reel him in.

What followed was both the easiest part and the most difficult, waiting. Obviously I couldn't come back to Achilles immediately because that would have been suspicious. I also couldn't wait too long because then he'd get impatient and begin investigating himself and that was a wild card we couldn't afford. This was a delicate balance to keep, although in this case I had Helen to inform me of exactly when I should approach him again. Still, I am impatient by nature, so sitting around and waiting for 3 weeks while still assuring Achilles that I was in fact still looking around was its own kind of torture.

Finally however the time had come. It was just slightly before New Years. Master and Neutronia were having a lovely party at their new home and I'd of course been invited. What happened at the party itself isn't important to this story, we simply had it to give an excuse for what happened next.

Shortly before midnight I made a hasty exit and then called up Achilles and had him meet me at my place. As soon as he arrived I placed the device that Helen had given me in front of him.

The device itself was a simple tablet. "So what am I looking at?" Achilles asked.

"I don't know yet. I brought it to you as soon as I found it."

Achilles turned the tablet on and looked at the main screen. On the screen was a lock that wouldn't open unless signed by the appropriate person. "Who's Anna Fairchild?" he asked.

I thought about it for a second before responding, "I think it's his daughter."

Achilles looked at me surprised, mostly because by now he'd done a full search into Master's history, so he knew he didn't have any children, or at least, none that the League knew about, so I elaborated. "I overheard him talking with Neutronia about what name they're going to call their child. If it was a girl he wanted to call her Anna."

"Yeah but their child hasn't even been born yet, so how exactly does he have a signature lock for a person who doesn't exist yet?"

"I don't know," I said exasperated. "Just, figure it out or give it back, because if you're not going to do anything with it then I need to get it back before he realizes it's missing."

Achilles groaned in frustration when he heard that. Obviously he would have loved to give this to one of our tech heroes to break into, but that would take far too long. So instead, frustrated he simply tried the first idea that came to him, he put his finger on the tablet and squiggled it around on the signature line. As soon as his finger left the tablet, he froze and dropped the tablet from his hands.

Quickly I moved forward and grabbed the tablet with one hand out of mid-air before it could hit the ground. With my other hand I slipped behind him and grabbed a hold of him as he began to fall to the ground. I didn't exactly want to risk harming Achilles either at this moment. Once I'd grabbed a hold of Achilles, I carried him over to the nearby sofa and laid him on it. Once that was done I put the tablet, now opened to the documents contained within, down and readjusted him to put him in a seated position before placing the tablet on his lap.

I paused to look down at Achilles then. His eyes had completely glazed over, proof that his brain wasn't at home at the moment. I was very curious about how long he'd be out. After all, unlike Neutronia and I, where we at least kept something of who we used to be, this was going to be a complete rewrite of everything about him. I settled in to watch.

It was almost 2 hours before Achilles finally stirred. As he did, he looked around confused for a moment before noticing the tablet on his lap. "Are you okay?" I asked. "You seem like you'd spaced out there for a moment."

"Yeah mom I'm fine," Achilles answered in an almost dazed voice before shaking himself to get the cobwebs out. "Allright, if you're sure," I told him. "Just, make sure you read that. Your dad went to a lot of effort to make that for you."

Achilles rolled his eyes. "Yeah mom, I know," he said sarcastically.

"Anna," I replied with a tone that implied I wasn't going to be taking any more backtalk from her.

"Fine, okay, I'll read it," he said.

And with that Achilles leaned back and began to read the tablet in front of him, just like you are right now.

I guess it's finally time to explain what's going on. You've probably figured out by now that you're Achilles, or at least, you were. Now, you're Anna. How is this possible? Well, it all comes down to that little screen lock you signed your name on. Now Master did say that, because of his power, no one could sign on that lock unless they were Anna. Well, that was a lie. Master's power doesn't work that way. Instead what it did is make whoever signs their name think they ARE Anna.

But Anna doesn't even exist, you might say. Well, that's why Helen had to bring us the tablet from the future. Anna WILL exist, eventually. In fact we waited until she became a teenager before we wrote this at all, because Master's powers can't just take her memories, they instead use his knowledge of her to rewrite you. In effect you haven't become Anna, you've become Master's idea of what Anna is like.

I have to say I was a bit surprised you didn't realize this immediately. After all, Neutronia and I both knew the moment Master's power rewrote us. My guess is that while Master may have rewritten our personalities, he didn't rewrite our memories. It's not that hard to notice the difference between who you used to be and who you are now. You on the other hand had your entire history erased in one moment. You don't remember who you used to be, so you can't notice the change.

You may be wondering why I'm telling you this. We'd just changed who you are and now we're immediately telling you about it. Well, that's because it's not just the beginning of this tablet that was a trap, but every part of it.

Don't you remember? Every document had you sign before you could read it. It's a fun subtle trick that Neutronia's gotten really good at over the years. Rather than trick someone into signing one big contract that turns them into a slave, she'll make a dozen different documents and slip them into a hero's paperwork. No single contract involves anything bad. In fact even if a lawyer were to look at it, they'd see nothing wrong other than a few odd choices of words here and there. But, if you put all the contracts together, it enslaves their will to Master's.