How I REALLY Met Your Mother Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was at this moment that Neutronia walked in on us. I don't know how long she'd been watching us. I'd been concentrating so hard on Master that everything else just fell by the wayside. But eventually I looked up and noticed her just standing there frozen by the door. When I saw that I stopped my motion suddenly. Master pulled his head to the side of me to see what had caused me to stop and spied Neutronia there as well. "Neutronia?" he said, in the way of a child who'd been caught with his hands in the cookie drawer.

It seemed that was enough to snap Neutronia out of whatever was keeping her frozen there. I watched as tears began to appear on her face and she then turned and ran away.

Master himself seemed frozen, unsure of what to do. I sighed and began to extricate myself from his cock. "C'mon, you need to go after her," I told him.

I have to note just how hard this was for me. I had to pull myself off of Master before I'd made him cum and then send him off to console some other sex slave. But what I wanted didn't matter. This was what Master needed, so I was going to suck it up and do it.

Master however seemed intent to make this even harder for me. "I think I've done enough damage for one day," Master simply replied.

"No. You need to talk to her."

"But..."

"But nothing. You need to remember, she's as brainwashed as I am. She may not be showing it, but she is. Seeing us together like this when she hasn't even been touched by you was probably too much for her to handle. She needs you to let her know it will all be okay."

Master looked at me with a clear reluctance. "Are you sure?"

"As much as I'd rather you stay here and keep fucking me, yes, I'm sure."

That seemed to do it. Master sighed and slowly walked out of the room, following after Neutronia. I just collapsed back into the couch and groaned, annoyed with myself for doing the right thing.

That was when Helen walked into the room. "We need to talk," she told me.

Since by now you've read Neutronia's account you shouldn't be surprised to hear that I hadn't interacted with Helen at all once she gave Master that bullshit story about secretly being his daughter and coming back in time to ensure her own birth. Instead she was as good as her word, stepping back to let Neutronia and I get to work on properly seducing Master.

Not that her appearance here was that shocking. With Master distracted by Neutronia's distress, this was a good time for us to talk, especially since she'd yet to fully inform me of what exactly we were supposed to be protecting Master from. "What is it?" I asked while crossing my arms together, which inadvertently pushed my breasts up, displaying them in front of her a bit more prominently.

"We need to talk about what we're going to do once we get back to Earth."

I chuckled a little upon hearing this. "I thought you didn't want to talk about this until Master had accepted his role as Master?"

"Yeah well, the little conversation he's having right now with Neutronia is going to push him over the edge."

That surprised me. "Really? Well good for Neutronia I guess. She's been needing a good fuck since Master enslaved her."

"Yeah well, now that that's over, we need to discuss what we're going to do about the League."

"I don't see that we need to do much. We just keep to the bullshit story Master made up about Zagron marrying Neutronia off to him. She'll be his wife in front of the public and I'll play the role of mistress if anyone finds out I've been fucking him."

Helen sighed, obviously unimpressed by my foolproof plan. "Yeah, that'll work, for all of about a couple of months, then it's going to come crashing down on all of you."

I stepped forward and moved myself as close to Helen as I could, towering over her as I looked down. I admit I was a bit angry here, but only partially because she'd had the gaul to insult my plan. The main reason was that even now I still didn't know what she was after, or why she was helping us. That frustration was starting to leak out of me in subtle ways, like the power play I was making with her now. "Oh really, than explain to me exactly why my plan is so fucking stupid why don't you?" I said to her in a tone that implied violence.

My threats apparently did nothing to Helen. "One word. Achilles," was all she said, with a little smug grin.

I really wanted to hit her right then, I could have too, but she knew I wouldn't. After all, beating her didn't make any less right and I knew she was right. Achilles was a prick, but he was also a determined one. As soon as he realized that he'd been dumped for Master he would stop at nothing to figure out what was really going on.

So instead of hitting her I simply turned around so I wouldn't have to see the triumphant look on her face as I responded, "So I suppose you have some sort of plan for dealing with him then?"

Instead of gloating at me, Helen simply grabbed my arm to turn me around so she could put something into my hands. "What the fuck is this?" I asked her.

"This, is the solution to all our problems. Let me tell you what this does..."

And then she told me everything, who she was, why she was really here and most importantly, what the plan really was. Once I heard it my only response was to break out laughing. You may be asking why but sorry, I won't spoil the surprise for you. All I'll say is that as I stood there laughing at the absurdity of all that I now knew was going to happen, all I could think of was that this was going to do to Achilles and how much I was looking forward to seeing it in action...

Realizing the ironic hell we were going to put Achilles through, put a spring in my step as I headed off to see Master. I knew from Helen that this was the moment when Master finally became Master and I was eager to see it for myself. As I approached Neutronia's room though I paused so that I could be as stealthy as possible. I didn't want to risk interrupting them in the middle and ruin all the hard work Neutronia and I had done to get Master to this point. Sadly however, I apparently took too long to get there, as once the door slid open I could see the sight of Neutronia lying unconscious on the pod, having clearly been fucked senseless, while Master himself was seated next to it. His face looked haunted and he was looking out into space, either unaware of what was going on around him, or just uncaring.

Okay, something had definitely gone wrong. Master should be triumphant, not broken. I didn't know what to do, but I knew I needed to do something, so I went and sat next to him. For a moment, he seemed to still be unaware that I was even there at all. But then, he suddenly just spoke to me.

"I just did what she wanted."

His words were in an almost monotone, but I got the impression that he was more saying this to convince himself than in any attempt to justify himself to me. Personally I didn't think he needed any justification for anything he did. We were his slaves so our duty was to fulfill his desires, whatever they were. With that in mind I decided that what Master needed the most right, was honesty. So I answered honestly.

"Well duh," I said. "I mean, c'mon, she's been trying to get you to fuck her since the moment we all got on this ship."

Master turned to look at me more fully then. "That's not what I meant,'' he answered almost petulantly. "I meant that she wanted to be enslaved."

'Again, duh. She's always been that way. Give her a task to accomplish and she's great, but ask her to make a decision for herself and she freezes up. Frankly I think you did her a favor taking her freedom away. Not everyone likes to think for themselves."

"That the same for you?"

That was a loaded question if I ever heard one. Still, I felt I needed to be honest. Maybe it was because I'd spent almost all the time I'd known Master deceiving him, but right now, I felt I owed him the truth.

"If you mean before you brainwashed me, then no."

That seemed to settle something in him. Master took a deep breath before responding, "When we get back, I'll do whatever I can to get you back to the way you were."

I immediately went into panic mode. "Master, that is a bad idea. Trust me, you do NOT want me back to my old self."

"Why?" was his only response, said in a way that implied he was going to be stubborn about this.

"Because," I said in an attempt to explain this to him, "if you actually manage to succeed in getting me back to the way I was, the first thing I'm going to do is kill you."

"Vectress, I'm trying to be serious here!" Master shouted angrily back at me.

"I am being serious. Master, you need to understand, when I say I'd kill you, I am speaking with absolute certainty. Because I'd have to."

I gently grabbed Master's face and held it so that I was looking at him straight in the eyes. "Master, before you mind fucked me, I was lesbian."

"What"

"Let me finish. I was a lesbian, but not just any type of lesbian. I was the full type, with not even the slightest attraction to men. Frankly, I kind of found them disgusting. But then you came and even if it wasn't by choice, you made me something different. I still don't like most men, but you, you I can't stop wanting. Your power made me degrade myself for you and worse, it made me love every moment of it. If you take this away, I'd kill you, because I'd need to in order to convince myself that I didn't love it."

Master stared at me for a moment then before turning his head down. "I didn't plan any of this," he said quietly.

"I know, but it wouldn't matter. I'd convince myself that you were too dangerous to leave alive. I'd tell myself it was for the greater good, or that it was to free Neutronia, maybe even convince myself that she'd be so grateful for it that she might even decide to be with me, but the truth is, I'd do it just to lessen my own sense of shame."

Master turned his head back up again. This time he didn't look sad, or broken. Instead he was shaking in rage. Master was pissed.

"So what? I'm just supposed to die then, for something that isn't even my fault?"

"No. You shouldn't."

"Then what should I do?"

I smiled at that. "Fuck me," I said matter of factly.

That response seemed to catch Master of guard. "Excuse me?" he asked.

"I said fuck me. If the woman I used to be has to kill some guy just because she needs to feel better about herself, than frankly, fuck her. You don't need to waste your time worrying about what she wants. Instead, just do whatever the fuck YOU want."

Master sat up and stood next to me, his form looming over me in a vague threatening sort of way. "And what if what I want is to skull fuck you right now?"

Upon hearing that I got up from my chair as well. But instead of standing, I got off in order to get down on my knees, putting my face directly in front of Master's cock. "Master, if you want to skull fuck me, the one thing you should never, ever do, is ask for permission," I said before opening my mouth as wide as I could to show that I was ready to take his cock right this moment.

Master did not disappoint. He immediately grabbed my hair and jammed his cock straight down my throat. As soon as he did he began thrusting his cock in and out while using his grip on my hair to pull my head back and forth, increasing the tempo of his fucking. I immediately started to gag as his cock filled my throat and I struggled immensely to get air into my lungs so that I wouldn't pass out. I have to say, it was pure bliss.

After that Master was, well, Master. I guess you could say that something inside of him broke, but me, I prefer to think of it as him being forged. He finally realized that all his morals and good guy feelings didn't matter, because in the end, he was just going to be treated like he was the villain anyway.

So Master decided that he might as well enjoy himself and Neutronia and I were right there for him to take full advantage of. I still remember when Master finally took my anal virginity. Now that was wonderful.

It was near the end of our trip back to Earth. After almost a month with that dildo stuffed up my ass I'd finally loosened my ass enough to fit Master's cock in it. I was so excited I couldn't even sleep that night. Instead, I spent it giving myself endless enemas in order to make sure my ass was as clean as possible.

Finally the morning arrived. Master awoke to his customary blowjob, though this time with a little twist. Normally Neutronia and I would alternate who would wake Master up. One day, Neutronia would wake up Master with a long, careful blowjob that slowly increased in intensity in order to draw out Master's pleasure for as long as possible. The next day, I would do it with a hard and sloppy job that, while it may have lacked Neutronia's elegance, made up for it with enthusiasm. Well, enthusiasm and huge titties that can easily wrap themselves around Master's cock.

In this case, Master was woken up by the combined efforts of both of us. At that exact moment we were giving a double titfuck as I enjoyed the feeling of having my breasts smashed up against Neutronia's as we both worked hard to rub Master's cock in synchronicity.

In addition, we were wearing special outfits. Specifically, we were wearing the sluttied up versions of our super suits. Mind you, they weren't that different from our normal outfits, but these differed in a special way. They were open at the breasts and the pussies, allowing our private parts to be easily seen and fucked with on whim. The old me would have been horrified to be wearing something like this. The current me couldn't wait for Master to wake up so he could see me in it.

When Master saw this he leaned up onto his elbows to get a better look and smiled. "So what's the occasion?" he asked.

I slowed down the process of rubbing my breasts against Master's cock to better answer him. "I'm finally ready," I said.

"Ready for what?"

"To offer my anal virginity to you Master."

Master quickly sat up and disentangled himself from us. I felt a little disappointed at that, but I squelched that feeling with the knowledge that Master was soon going to take the last little thing I had to offer him. "Well, let's take a look, shall we," Master said, eyes betraying his eagerness.

I obediently bent over and spread my ass cheeks as wide as I could. The dildo I'd been using had been removed in advance, so Master was able to get a good look at my widened asshole. I had thought Master would get close up for a good look, but instead he stood behind me and leaned back slightly, giving himself a wide view of my entire body bent over and waiting for him. "Hmmm. I don't know, are you sure you're ready for this?"

Master's words may have sounded like he was worried for me, but his tone betrayed his real aim. Master was teasing me. That was fine, since I enjoyed Master's teasing. Besides, it gave me a chance to practice my dirty talk.

"Yes Master, I'm ready. Please stick your massive cock in my shithole and impregnate my ass."

Master laughed when he heard that. "Well with an offer like that, how could I refuse," he said as he positioned himself behind me. I waited with bated breath before I suddenly felt his cock resting on the top of my ass. But instead of moving it towards my entrance, Master paused there. The tension was agony as I just kneeled there next to the pod, waiting for Master to finally make his move. The tension was finally relieved when I heard Master speak. "Now now. It looks like Neutronia is feeling left out right now. Now I'm sure there's something you could do about that, right?"

Before I could react to that I was greeted by the sight of Neutronia crawling in front of me so that she could position her freshly shaven pussy lips right in front of my face (I say freshly shaven, but in reality her race didn't have hair down there at all, so there was nothing there to shave). I knew what Master wanted me to do, so I pushed my face forward right into Neutronia's wet snatch.

I'd never actually gone down on a woman before. I'd dreamt of it of course and more recently my wet dreams had been primarily focused on Neutronia herself. In a way, you could say Master was helping me to fulfill one of my wildest fantasies. Still, I hadn't quite imagined it like this.

For the first part, Neutronia tasted nothing like I'd imagined. I'd read up on this and I'd heard that pussy juice had a somewhat salty taste to it. Neutronia's was nothing like that. Instead it was more like lapping up a rich cream. I think I even tasted a hint of vanilla in it. Either way, her pussy tasted wonderful. I mean, it wasn't as good as Master's cum of course, let's not get crazy, but I still felt like I could drink this for hours and not get tired of it.

It was as I was immersed in drawing my tongue as deep into Neutronia's pussy as I could possibly fit it that Master finally pushed his cock into my ass.

I could feel it immediately of course. There was palpable tension as my ass tried to keep Master's cock from penetrating it, but I'd widened it enough by now that it could no longer deny him. After a brief second, his cock pushed itself all the way inside of me.

I came immediately of course. But even then I struggled to hold onto myself. My ass was feeling so full I was afraid that if I started convulsing that I'd end up crushing Master's cock inside my ass. I'm sure you're probably laughing at the absurdity of that little image, but for me it would have been the ultimate nightmare.

Fortunately that didn't happen. Instead Master began to slowly pull his cock out of me, before pushing it gently back in. He kept up this motion, slowly gaining more speed as my ass adjusted itself to the object that was currently stuffed deep inside of it.

As he was doing this my face was getting pushed up into Neutronia's pussy over and over again to the pace of Master's thrusts. My nose was pushing up against her clit as my mouth was kissing her pussy lips over and over again. Eventually Neutronia grabbed my head and held it against her pussy as she moaned louder and louder. Upon seeing this, Master reached over and flicked one of Neutronia's nipples. That pushed Neutronia over the edge and she came, squirting her juices all over my face.

It was then that Master came, pouring his cum directly into my ass. The sensation made me cum as well and I screamed in pleasure into Neutronia's cunt before finally collapsing onto the floor. As I lay there on my stomach my waist was suddenly pushed upwards and I felt a tongue pushing against my ass. I turned my head to the sight of Neutronia desperately trying to fit her tongue as far into my ass as possible, desperate to get every last drop of Master's cum as she could.

At that moment I felt bad for her. After all, unlike me, she was never going to get the joy of offering up any of her virginities to Master, especially since I was the one who'd taken her anal virginity. Sure, I'd done it on Master's orders, but still, I had done it. So I decided to help her out this time. Using my powers I floated in the air, just enough so that I could wrap my legs around her and flip her over.

Now I was on top of Neutronia, with my ass sitting directly on her face. I figured this way, gravity should at least help.

When Master saw this I was greeted by the wonderful sight of his cock getting erect again. This time he got in front of me and inserted himself directly into Neutronia. As he began to thrust into her I could hear Neutronia squeak down below. Sure enough that squeak came again every time Master thrust into her and every time she squeaked, she caused a shiver in pleasure in my body.

The moment overtook me then and I leaned forward and kissed Master. I was greeted with Master's tongue coiling in mine as he pushed back on forth in Neutronia, while she continued to desperately suck every last drop of Master's cum from my asshole.