How I Started in Porn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But that son of a bitch will try to keep her. Can't he just wait a few weeks?"

"Yes, I know who's the boss."

"Just for this afternoon, right?"

"Okay. I'll send her down."

"They're short a girl in another department and they asked for you to sub for her," Mark told me.

"Me?" I said. "How do they even know me?"

"Management reviews the videos every night. Especially the new girls. They can see how good you're doing," he told me.

"What department? What would I have to do?"

"The department is 'slime.' Do you know what that is?"

"No," I told him.

"Glory hole? Futanari? Ever heard those terms?"

"No!"

"Basically you interact with a fake cock that spits fake cum at you," he told me. "They'll show you videos and explain it to you when you get there."

"Do I have a choice?" I asked him.

"Of course you do," he said. "But it's not good to piss off management and it pays better than this, so I would recommend that you give it a try. They said it's just for this afternoon."

"It didn't sound like you believed them," I said.

"I get paid on usable output and you are making us both money. I don't want to lose you when we're doing so well and good people are very hard to find. But it's a good opportunity for you to get noticed and pave the way for advancement if this is what you decide to do."

"Okay," I sighed. "Where do I go?"

"Return your clothes to Susan and tell her you have to go to slime," he said. "She'll take care of you."

Susan told me to stay naked under the short robe she gave me and had me take my belongings down to basement level 2 and ask for Hilda. Hilda set me up in a small office with a PC. She showed me the free vending machines and suggested I get something to eat before I started looking at the 'slime' videos she had queued up.

I watched the videos of women stroking and sucking a rubber cock while it squirted fake sperm over their skin and clothes until they were trying to fuck the cock or were masturbating while the cock covered them in sperm. Forty five minutes later a man came in and introduced himself as Robert. "Open the robe," he ordered. I stood up and opened the robe and he looked me over from head to toe. "You really should shave your pussy," he said, "but it's okay for now. You've looked at the videos?"

"I have," I told him.

"Any questions?"

"What do you want me to do?" I asked.

"Pretty much what you've seen in the videos but with small tit girls like you we like to keep your top on longer and have you pretend to being fucked from behind," he told me. "I'll be giving you directions. Just do what I tell you."

"Is the sperm..."

"It's just a concoction of milk and sugar. I wouldn't advise swallowing too much of it but some girls really like it and it will wash out easily from your cunt or your ass. I'll want you to suck the cock, you do know how to suck cock, right?"

"Yes," I stammered.

"I'll want you to suck it and let the sperm dribble from your mouth. I'll decide as we go along if I want you to rub the tip on your cunt or your ass or both."

"Okay," I said but I was now seriously wondering if I made a mistake.

"It's $350 for the shoot and another $350 if we think it's usable. Hilda will get you dressed and bring you to the set. See you in a few."

All I had on was a sheer white blouse tied around my waist, denim shorts and cowboy boots when Hilda led me to the set. It looked a lot like what I had seen in the videos and Robert showed me the cock and the bucket of sperm that an assistant would squirt at me. "You've seen the drill," Robert said. "You walk into the room, look around curiously, notice the cock and start playing with it. I'll give you instructions but don't look at me. It spoils the effect if you start looking around."

"Okay," I nodded and he walked me back to the other side. He waved to the cameramen and then he pointed me towards the room. I walked into the set and looked around until the cock appeared in the glory hole. The whole setup seemed a little silly to me but I walked over to the cock and looked at it for little while before I took it in my hand. I hadn't handled a lot of cocks in my life but it felt very real to me. It was smooth and warm and about eight inches long. I stroked it and when I knelt down in front of it, it squirted sperm on my chest. I didn't have to act surprised because I was and when I looked at my blouse it squirted again. I could feel how warm the sperm was on my tits as it dripped down my blouse making it even more transparent.

"Lick it," Robert called softly, so I leaned forward and licked the tip of the cock. It felt just like the real thing but I jumped back when it squirted sperm in my mouth. It had a vanilla taste and I remembered what Robert said so I let it dribble out over my lips as more of it squirted on my chest. At Robert's instruction I pulled my top open and began pushing the sperm over my tits with both hands. The cock kept spurting and soon my tits were covered in sperm and it was dripping down my stomach. "Suck it," Robert told me so I pressed my lips against the tip and moved my head forward until I had three inches of faux cock between my lips. I could feel the sperm gushing in my mouth as I bobbed my head and realized I hadn't sucked a cock in quite a while. I didn't swallow any of the sperm and I could feel it running down my chin adding to the sperm already on my tits and then running down my stomach to my shorts. I kept sucking the cock until Robert told me to take off my shorts so I let the cock slip from my mouth and stood up. My shorts had a fly so when I opened the button and zipper, sperm began oozing down to my crotch and when I began pulling the shorts down, sperm squirted directly on my pussy. It turned me on to feel it dripping in my slit and down my thighs as I kicked my shorts away. "Rub your ass on it," Robert told me, so I turned around and held the cock in my hand and moved my ass towards it. I could feel the sperm in the crack of my ass as I rubbed the tip on my asshole and waited for what I knew he would tell me next. "Now rub it on your cunt," he said so I slowly turned and rubbed the tip of the cock through my slit and as I felt it getting coated with warm sperm, I had an orgasm. I couldn't stop a moan from escaping my lips and I began humping my pussy on the squirting cock. I actually had the tip of it in my cunt when Robert told me to get down on the floor and masturbate. I felt a little disappointed at letting the cock go but anxious to get my hands on my pussy and try to have a real orgasm.

When I got down to my knees the cock began sending thick ropes of the mixture splattering my face and head. I had to close my eyes as I laid down on my back with my cunt facing the cock with my knees bent and wide apart. I began rubbing my clit with both hands as my face and the rest of my body were coated. I moaned out loud when I started to cum and a minute later I heard Robert call 'cut.'

I was covered in thick sperm from head to foot as I staggered to my feet and a few assistants began helping me wipe it off. Two of them were male and they seemed to be enjoying running their hands over my tits and ass. "Knock it off!" Robert bellowed at them and they quickly stopped what they were doing. Robert had Hilda show me to the showers and said he would talk to me after I got cleaned up.

I showered next to a male hunk and he never even looked at me. Hilda gave me a robe and let me use a hair dryer. I was just finishing drying my hair when Robert walked into the room. "You earned your $700, kid," he told me. "Nice work. I checked and Mark has you scheduled for the foreseeable future but I may try to poach you again for some more slime. Do you fuck and suck cock?"

"What!" I gasped.

"Would you be willing to suck cocks and get fucked for some specialty work?"

"I'd have to think about it," I stammered.

"Do that," he said. "And get your pussy shaved ASAP." I blushed when I looked down and saw that my robe was open and my tits and pussy were showing.

I stopped in HR and they had an employee number and ID card for me and a password to a web sight that had the schedules. They showed me how to log on and I saw that Mark did have me scheduled for the next six weeks. Then they handed me an envelope and when I looked inside there was a check for $1,000. I wanted to jump for joy. I immediately used my bank app to scan and deposit the check and then I texted Brenda that I was done for the day. She replied she would meet me in the lobby and as I was walking out it struck me that I was now a bona-fide card carrying porno slut.

We took the subway two stops to get to Brenda's neighborhood and ordered take out from a Thai restaurant. Then we walked a short distance to Brenda's building. It was very posh and even had a doorman and an elevator. Her apartment was very nice and we settled in her dining area with a bottle of white wine and our food. "How was your day?" she asked me as we ate.

"Very interesting," I replied.

"Do tell," she said.

"I did a down blouse, a loose robe and a camel toe this morning," I said.

"Nice," she remarked, "what about this afternoon?"

"I got called downstairs and did a slime," I told her.

"With Robert?" she asked.

"Yes. Have you done them with him?" I replied

"I have. How did it go?" she went on.

"At first I thought it was silly but I had a monster orgasm rubbing my pussy while I was coated with that stuff," I told her.

"Were they okay with it?" she asked.

"He told me I earned the $700 so I guess they were."

"Mark must have been pissed," she said.

"He was. He was arguing with someone named Tom before he sent me there and Robert said he was going to try to poach me again."

"You're really doing good, Jean. You're progressing very fast."

"How was your day?" I asked.

"Good. I got fucked twice and sucked three cocks while I got pissed on," she said and when she saw the look on my face, she burst out laughing.

We talked and laughed while we finished the bottle of wine and discussed what was going on. She explained to me how the pissing, or Golden Shower, videos worked. She said when you drank a lot of liquids the piss was very diluted and didn't taste or smell that bad and after we cleaned up in the kitchen, we opened another bottle of wine and sat together on the couch with her laptop. She started up one of her pissing videos and she put her arm around me so we could both see the screen well. I watched as she and another naked girl pissed on each other playfully while they made out and ran their hands over each other's bodies. It was very sexy and when Brenda started to lick the other girl's pussy it made me feel strange. "Here it comes," Brenda whispered in my ear and then the girl began pissing in Brenda's mouth. "It's hot and I usually just let it drip out of my mouth but you still have the taste on your tongue," she told me. Then the both of them began pissing in a pitcher and splashing it on each other before a man walked into the scene. Soon both of them were taking turns sucking on his cock and then he began fucking Brenda while she licked the other girl's pussy. "He has a nice cock," Brenda whispered, "but I hardly ever cum when I get fucked on camera. I think it's because the guys have to control themselves and cum only when directed to." We watched as the man fucked the other girl and then came on both of their faces before he pissed all over them both. "Do you think it's disgusting?" Brenda asked when it was over.

"It's very sexy," I told her. "It was so hot to see you eating pussy, sucking cock and getting fucked. It made me wet," I admitted.

"It made me wet to watch it with you," she said, and I felt confused. "Did you bring your thumb drive?" she asked quickly.

"I did," I said.

"Do you want to watch it?" she asked.

"Yes!" I told her.

"Can I watch it with you?" she asked.

"Of course!" I told her. We untangled from the couch and I got the thumb drive from my bag.

"I want to change into something comfortable," she said. "Why don't we open another bottle of wine and then we can both change." She opened another bottle of wine and poured two glasses before I followed her into her bedroom with my bag. She took a pair of sweat shorts from her dresser and quickly took off her blouse and bra. "We're about the same size if you want to borrow something," she said as she kicked off her sneakers and began to wiggle out of her jeans. I watched her tits jiggling as I pulled my tee shirt over my head and opened my slacks. I was in just bra and panties and she was naked except for tiny bikini panties. "Do you want me to get your bra for you?" she asked. I hadn't intended to take my bra off but being we were about to look at me flashing my tits to the world I said yes. She unsnapped my bra and as she pulled the straps from my shoulders her nipples brushed my back. It felt like tiny jolts of electricity went right to my pussy. I could feel my panties getting damp as I put my bra in my bag and took out a thin top I usually wore to bed. It struck me that the top was almost identical to the one I wore in my first down blouse video. I put it on and saw that Brenda had a similar top that barely covered the nipples of her C cup tits. "Oh, the hell with the shorts," she giggled. "You just saw me naked and from what you told me I'm going to see all of you in a few minutes." She held up her wine glass and I clinked it with mine before we both gulped them down.

Brenda filled our glasses again and we settled on the couch with the laptop. I plugged in the thumb drive and Brenda put her arm around me as it began to play. We watched as I talked on the phone and leaned forward so my nipples were visible. "That's almost the same top that you're wearing now," Brenda remarked.

"I just realized that," I said and for some reason that I didn't understand I leaned forward so she could see down my top. We both laughed but we also moved closer together.

"Nice," she said the first time I let a strap slide down so a tit popped out and then she pushed the strap of my top down. We laughed again as my tit popped out and I pulled down one of her straps. Her top was so low that both of her tits popped out to more giggles from both of us. I slowly pulled my strap back up but when Brenda did, her nipples stayed visible. The video moved on to me in my robe flashing my tits as I 'dusted.' "Great ass," Brenda whispered when the video showed it and then the belt of my robe fell off and my tits and pussy were exposed. Brenda hit pause and we gazed at my almost naked body. "You look beautiful," she told me.

"Thank you," I stammered, not knowing how to react. We watched the rest of the video and then the 'camel toe' started.

"You seem so relaxed," Brenda said as I jiggled my tits and recited my lines. "Wow," she said when my pussy was in the picture. "How did you ever get into those panties?" she teased.

"It wasn't easy," I said as we both gazed at the clear outline of my pussy lips and cunt.

"I bet a lot of guys will be jerking off to that," she said. We watched both takes and then we drained our wine glasses again. "You really should get your pussy shaved so we could see more of it," she said when she closed the laptop.

"That's what everyone keeps telling me," I sighed. "I guess I'll have to learn how to do it and get what I need."

"I have everything you need," she said. "I could do it for you right now."

"Really?" I asked.

"Really," she said. "Grab your wine and follow me."

I followed her to the bathroom and she gathered some things from the medicine cabinet. "Let's see what we're working on," she said.

"Huh?" I replied.

"Take your panties off," she grinned.

"Oh," I said. I felt strange but I pulled them down and stepped out of them.

"Do you know what you want?" she asked.

"I didn't know there were choices," I told her.

"Well, you could go completely bald, landing strip, Bermuda triangle or arrow. I have the landing strip," she said and then and then she pulled down her panties and kicked them next to mine. I gazed at her pussy and the strip of pubic hair above it and I began to get turned on.

"What's best for work?" I asked as I tried to look anywhere but her crotch.

"They'd prefer completely bald but that's a lot of work. The landing strip is easy to maintain and that's what most of the women have," she told me.

"Okay, can we do that then?" I asked her.

"Sure," she said. "Why don't you sit on the edge of the tub with your feet inside and we'll get started. I did as she said and she didn't make any move to put her panties back on as she stepped into the tub and knelt down. I shivered when she put her hands on my thighs and gently pushed them apart until my pussy was in front of face. She began trimming my pubic hair with an electric razor. She would gently push the hair with her left hand and trim it with the razor in her right hand. Her hand so close to my pussy, the vibration of the electric razor and the view of her tits were driving me crazy, and when she switched from one side of my bush to the other one of straps of her top slipped down and a whole tit was visible. She didn't seem to notice and I couldn't not notice. "I have to wet you now so I can use the razor," she said in a raspy voice and then she set the temperature on the hand held shower head that rested above the faucets and turned the water on to a slow spray. After she tested the temperature with her hand, she ran the water over my crotch. Some of the water splashed up on her chest and now her other tit was in plain view through the thin fabric. I kept thinking that this whole scene would make a great video of my pussy and her tits for horny men to jerk off to. "I have to lather you up now," she said and then she picked up an aerosol can.

"Okay," I said and then she squirted it over my entire pubic area and began rubbing it in with her fingers. The urge to hump my pussy against her fingers was overwhelming and I barely managed to control myself.

"I'm going to shave you now, so please stay very still," she said, and when I nodded, she began shaving the small hairs away. "All done," she said a minute later and then she was spraying water and wiping her hand over my pussy to rinse everything away. She must have seen how hard my nipples were because she smiled at me before she picked up a small bottle of baby oil. "I'm going to put some baby oil on you so there's no irritation, okay?"

"Okay," I stammered and watched as she squirted some lotion on her fingers. This time when she rubbed my pussy, I couldn't stop myself from humping against her fingers. She looked up at me as she ran her fingers through my slit and then she lowered her head and licked from my cunt to my clit. Her tongue felt like velvet and before I realized what I was doing my hands were on her head and I was humping my pussy in her face.

"Oh, fuck," I moaned as her tongue seemed to be everywhere. "That feels so fucking good, Brenda... So fucking good... I'm cumming! I'm cumming so fucking much... You're making me cum so fucking much..."

The next thing I knew we were humping our pussies together as we kissed passionately and rubbed our hands over each other. Gradually I wound up on my knees staring at Brenda's pussy. I had never been with a woman before and I wasn't sure what to do but when I ran my tongue through her slit she moaned with pleasure and that turned me on so I kept doing it. "You don't have to do it," she panted, but I didn't stop. I put my hands on her ass and pulled her forward until my nose was pressed against her flesh and her clit was between my lips. She made a loud noise and from the way she was humping her pussy against my mouth and the taste of her on my tongue I knew she was cumming. "Oh, God," she moaned. "It feels so good, Jean. You're eating me so good. So fucking good."