How I Started in Porn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Robert told me it would be another suck and fuck but I would be with two guys, Herb and Charlie. He asked me if I had a problem with that and I told him no. What I didn't tell him was that my pussy was dripping with anticipation at being shared by two studs. They dressed me in a tight tee and skimpy panties and had me sitting in a cross-legged yoga posture with my eyes closed when hot piss began splashing on top of my head and running down my face to my chest. I opened my eyes when it stopped and two semi-erect cocks were staring me in the face. One began pissing on my chest and when the other one rubbed on my lips I opened my mouth. Hot piss quickly filled it and I let it dribble out as I felt my panties being soaked. When the pissing stopped a cock moved into my mouth and I began kissing and licking it. Robert told me to suck both of them so I took one in each hand and began alternating which one I sucked. I really liked having two cocks at the same time and was looking forward to them both fucking me. At Robert's direction I tried to get them both in my mouth at the same time but the best I could do was lick them while the heads were pressed together until Robert called for a break.

An assistant helped me out of my wet shirt and panties and cleaned me up before I was positioned on a couch. When the cameras were turned on Herb began eating me and Charlie put his cock in my mouth. I moaned when Herb put some fingers in my cunt and Charlie began slowly fucking my mouth. It was nice and I could feel an orgasm beginning to percolate. Then they switched but instead of eating me Charlie slid his cock in my cunt and Herb began fucking my mouth faster than Charlie had. That lasted for a while before they pulled me up on my hands and knees and took turns fucking me from behind. I loved it! I loved having two men taking turns fucking me. Robert told them to 'spit roast' and I wondered what that meant until Herb pushed his cock in my mouth and they began rocking me back and forth on the cock in my cunt and the one in my mouth. I moaned around the cock in my mouth as I started to cum and heard Robert warning the guys not to cum with me.

We took another break and Robert told they were going to try to fake a DP and I shouldn't worry when I felt Charlie's cock poking around my ass. When we started up again I was on top of Herb while he fucked his cock into me and I felt Charlie moving behind me. I got nervous when I saw the cameras zooming in on my ass and felt the tip of Charlie's cock press against my asshole. I tried not to react but Robert told me to moan and when I did I felt Charlie's cock slide between my ass cheeks and start humping. I felt relieved and started to enjoy being fucked again.

I sucked each of their cocks a few more times and they took more turns fucking me and rubbing their cocks all over my body before Robert told them it was time to wrap it up. A few minutes later Herb came all over my face and Charlie came on my tits. I felt like such a slut when the camera zoomed in on me wiping cum all over my tits with one hand while I pushed sperm into my mouth with the other. "And I'm getting paid for this," I thought.

After that I did a chat room and got viewers to chip in $800 to watch me get naked and masturbate with a large cock dildo. Robert kept having me stretch it out and the meter showed $1200 before I had a monster orgasm. I was changing to go home when Tommy called on my cell. "They want to do your scene right now if possible. Are you in the building?"

"I am," I told him.

"It would help me a lot if you could do it. Pretty please?"

"Okay."

"Terrific. Same place as last time. Do you remember where?"

"I do."

The setup was that I would be getting fucked when my ex and some of his friends broke in on us. The guy fucking me would be restrained and the ex and his friends would gang rape me. I would resist as my ex fucked me and three of his buddies made me suck their cocks, but gradually get turned on until I took the three loads of cum in my mouth and on my face. I met the other players and then laid down on the bed to get fucked. I realized it was the third different guy to fuck me today and there was still one more to go but it still felt nice having a hard cock in my cunt. It took a few takes before I was being impaled by my 'ex' as I sat on his cock and three of his 'friends' began wiping their cocks on my face. It didn't take long before I was sucking cocks. The script called for me to resist at first so my head was held as a cock was fucked in my mouth and my hands were forced to jerk off two others. I hate to admit it but I was having trouble acting like I didn't like it. Having a nice hard cock in my cunt, one in each hand and one moving in and out of my mouth had my pussy gushing. There were several breaks to position cameras and each time I was eager to get a hard cock back in my mouth. Finally the director told me to start liking it so I was able to start sucking the cocks and jerking them off rather than having them fuck my mouth and pump my wrists. I don't know how many orgasms I had before the men were told they could cum but when the first one came in my mouth I came with him. I let his cum drip from my mouth as directed and then pushed the next one between my lips, anxious to taste more sperm. It didn't take long and I could feel sperm dripping from my chin to my tits as I stuffed the third cock in my mouth. This one took a little longer and my jaw was starting to ache before his sperm squirted on my lips and then into my open mouth. I let it all drip out after I was pushed down on the bed and then my 'ex' began jerking his cock above my face. I closed my eyes when ropes of hot cum began squirting on my face and I rubbed my pussy until the director finally called 'cut.'

"They fucking love you!" Tommy said after I got cleaned up. "He's doing another movie soon and he wants you in it, and another director from his company was there and he may have a part for you next week. Are you up for it? Say yes. Please say yes. I'm sure I can get us good money now."

"I still haven't seen any pay from them," I said.

"I'll look into it," he said. "The first check always takes a little longer."

"I'll think about it," I told him, because I really didn't mind getting fucked and sucking a few cocks, "but I want to know exactly what the parts are and what's expected of me."

"I understand," he said. "And you're right to be concerned. Some of these guys are fucking animals, but I'm only steering you towards the ones who are serious about their work. You have to trust me on this."

"I'll think about it," I told him.

"I called a car to take you home," he said. "If you don't mind, I'll ride with you, okay?"

"Sure."

We made small talk until the car stopped in front of my building and I suddenly felt awkward. Was I supposed to kiss him, invite him up, or treat him like my employee, which is what he was. He solved the problem for me by kissing me on the cheek. "I'll call you as soon as I know anything," he told me, "and... well... maybe we could go out to dinner or something sometime."

"Maybe," I said.

Brenda had texted me several times during the day and I never had a chance to answer so I texted her and asked if she was available to talk. My cell rang a minute later. "I was getting ready to report a missing person!" she scolded me.

"I'm sorry," I told her. "It was one of those days and I'm not used to people worrying about me."

"Well, get used to it, baby girl," she said.

"How was your day?" I asked her.

"The usual," she replied. Suck a few cocks, get pissed on and eat some pussy."

"You didn't get laid," I teased.

"Only once," she chuckled. "How about you?"

"I did a slime in the morning and had a nice orgasm after I gave the cock a blow job and fucked it, and then suck and fuck with Charlie and Herb. They pissed on me, took turns fucking me, I was 'spit roasted,' faked a DP, and they came on my face and tits."

"Did you cum?" she asked.

"A few times. I did another chat session and when I was ready to leave Tommy said the movie people wanted me and begged me to agree. So I finished up my gang bang scene with them."

"Tell me how it went," she said.

"I was being fucked by my new boyfriend when my 'ex' barges in with three other guys. They tie up the boyfriend and then the 'ex' shoves his cock in me while I'm sitting on his lap and the three guys start slapping me around and pushing their cocks in my faces."

"They didn't hurt you, did they?" she asked with concern.

"No, but it was still scary. It wasn't hard to act afraid at first but when I started sucking their cocks and jerking them off it began turning me on and whenever we took a break I was anxious to get started again, so when I was supposed to start liking sucking their cocks I was really liking it."

"Did they all cum?"

"Yeah. The three guys mostly in my mouth but they told me they had to see it so I had to let it dribble down my chin. Then the guy fucking me came on my face and tits and I had to smear it around and lick it off my fingers."

"Sounds like you had a full day," she said.

"Well, four different men fucked me and I sucked five different cocks and got a kiss on the cheek."

"Who kissed you?" she asked.

"Tommy. He rode home with me. And he asked me if I'd go dinner with him sometime."

"Do you like him?"

"He's nice, but it's weird. I'm fucking and sucking guys all day and then I get flustered when I'm with a regular guy."

"I know what you mean, but you have to think about it. Remember, he's with porn people all day so you can't be sure what he expects."

"Gotcha, sis," I told her.

"Cut the sis, shit," she said. "I want to fuck you so badly, baby. Tell me you'll see me tomorrow."

"I'll see you tomorrow," I told her. "I can't wait to have your pussy in my mouth and my fingers in your cunt."

"Not if I get to you first," she said.

-To be continued?????