How I Started in Porn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I caught my breath, it all hit me. I had just had sex with a woman! In addition to everything else over the last two days I came from a woman eating me and then I ate her. "I have to go," I said to Brenda in a panic.

"Jean! You can't go!" she said to me.

"I can and I will," I told her. I just had to be alone and get my head together. I practically ran to the bedroom and pulled on my jeans.

"Please stay," Brenda pleaded. "We have to talk about this!"

"I never did anything like this before! I need some space. I have to think!" I grabbed my bag and stormed out the door. The doorman called me an Uber and I was home twenty minutes later.

I tossed and turned all night wondering what was happening to me. Why was I getting turned on doing the videos and why did I let Brenda seduce me. She showed me the videos of her having sex with other women and then she teased me until she could eat me and make me eat her. That was the way my mind was working. To try and get my mind off things I cleaned the apartment, paid some bills and went food shopping, happy that I had some money in the bank. It was three o'clock when I got home and took a hot bath, soaking in the tub while I replayed the last few days in my mind. Flashing my tits, showing my pussy, masturbating for the camera and meeting Brenda. She had texted me several times during the day asking how I was and if we could talk, but I had just ignored them. I was drying myself when I thought about how we met and how she had befriended me. How good it felt to have someone to talk to and explain things to me and as I ran the towel over my pussy I thought about how turned on I got looking at her videos and how I had wondered what it would be like if I was the one she was teasing and kissing and eating or if I was the one eating her. I realized I didn't mind us sitting so close together on the couch and how I kept peeking at her tits while she watched me flashing mine and how it turned me on that she was seeing me naked and seemed interested. "Maybe she hadn't seduced me," I thought, "maybe I wanted to be seduced, maybe I even seduced her by agreeing to let her shave my pussy." I thought about how I felt when she took off her panties to show me her 'landing strip' and how my pussy was dripping when she touched it. And when I thought about how her tongue felt on my cunt, I realized I was rubbing my pussy with the towel. "What the fuck is happening to me?" I wondered.

It was 7:00 PM when my phone chirped;

'I'm so sorry, Jean. Please forgive me.' Brenda texted.

'You have nothing to be sorry for' I replied. 'I was just so confused and needed to think.'

'Is there some way we could talk? Could we meet somewhere so I could explain?'

'I have some explaining to do also. What do you suggest?'

'I'll send an Uber for you and we can meet at a restaurant I know. Please say yes."

'Yes.'

'The Uber will be there @ 8:00, okay?'

'Okay.'

'He'll text me when he's there and I'll text you. Dress casual.'

'Will do.'

My heart was pounding as I got dressed. I had no idea what I was going to say to her but I wanted to see her. I wanted to apologize for the way I behaved. I fussed with my makeup and threw on my skinny jeans and a button down sweater. When I realized I hadn't put on a bra I wondered why. I was going to put one on when my phone beeped that the car was there so I just grabbed my purse and ran down.

Brenda was waiting for me at a crowded restaurant and we had to sit in the bar area. It was loud and we were hit on by two guys before we even got to order. We didn't really get a chance to talk with all the noise and a lack of privacy. "It was a mistake coming here," she said, "I'm sorry."

"That's okay," I told her, "but it is loud in here."

"There's another place around the corner but..."

"But what?" I said when she hesitated.

"Forget it," she said. "It's a terrible suggestion."

"Tell me," I insisted.

"It's a gay bar!" she said. "Very inappropriate for what we have to talk about, right? I'm sorry."

"Quit saying that!" I told her, "Is it male and female?"

"Yes," she replied.

"At least we won't get hit on by horny guys," I said and she nodded. It was a short walk and we were able to sit at a small table. We each ordered white wine and waited until it was served before Brenda started.

"I'm so sorry for what I did," she said. "I realize I probably scared the shit out of you. I don't know what came over me. Please forgive me."

"You didn't do anything wrong," I told her. "You've been nothing but nice to me since the moment we met. It's just... I was never with a woman before and with everything else new that I did this week... It just scared me... and I needed some space to think about it."

"I was never with a woman before outside of work," she said. "I really like you, Jean, I was just so turned on. You turned me on so much and..."

"I like you, Brenda. I liked everything we did. It turned me on to be sitting so close together like that and when we watched your videos I wondered what it would be like if I was the one with you, if it was my pussy you were eating."

"Oh, sweetie..." she murmured.

"And I liked showing you my videos. I liked it that you were seeing me naked. It made me so wet being with you like that and when you took your panties off, I couldn't take my eyes off your cunt, and my pussy was soaked when you were touching it and oiling it."

"So was mine," she said. "You're so fucking sexy, Jean. You turn me on so fucking much."

"I wanted to rub my pussy so badly just before you licked me, and it felt so fucking good when you ate me. I came so fucking much."

"I loved eating you," she said. "I was thinking about it the whole time we were watching the videos and then I just couldn't control myself. I had to taste you and it made you feel like you had to do it to me in return. I'm so sorry."

"I liked us kissing and I wanted to lick your pussy like the girl in the video with you. You didn't make me do it. I've been thinking about it all day and you didn't make me do anything except cum. I never came so much, Brenda, and I wanted to make you feel as good as you made me feel. I wanted to make you cum."

"You did, sweetie," she said. "I came so fucking much. You made me cum so fucking much."

"It scared me that I liked you eating me so much and that I liked eating your pussy. That's what made me panic. That I liked being with you like that and liked having sex with you."

"So what do you want to do now?" she asked me and then she took my hand in hers and squeezed it.

"I don't know," I said as I squeezed hers back.

"Will you dance with me?" she asked and I realized there was soft, slow music playing.

"Yes," said.

We made our way to the dance floor and looked awkwardly at each other as we tried to figure out who should lead. We both smiled and then I put my hands around her neck. She responded by putting her hands on my hips and pulling me close. I couldn't stop myself from rubbing my pussy on hers and her hands slid to my ass as she pressed herself against me. "My pussy is soaked," she whispered in my ear as we humped our pussies together.

"So is mine," I told her, and then I kissed her on the neck. I heard her sigh and then she slid her right hand up to my tit.

"I want to fuck you!" she panted as she tweaked my nipple. "I want to suck your clit while I fuck my fingers into your cunt and drink your cum. Will you come back to my apartment with me?"

"Yes!" I told her.

She called Uber while we waited for our check and the cab was waiting for us when we left. We were all over each other as soon as the cab began to move. My tongue was down her throat and she had my sweater open as I slid my hand up her skirt and she fondled my tits. When I reached her crotch, I could feel how wet her panties were. "I want you to teach me how to eat you," I told her when we came up for air.

"After I fuck you," she panted. "I want you naked so fucking bad so I can lick you all over."

We put ourselves together as best we could before we exited the cab but we were kissing and humping in the elevator until it stopped. Brenda's hands were shaking so much that she dropped her keys when she tried to open her door. I had to pick them up and do it for her. We began tearing at each other's clothes as soon as the door closed and we were both naked as we fell on the bed locked in a passionate embrace. "I'm going to fuck you now," Brenda panted.

"Do it!" I urged her. "Fuck me and make me cum in your mouth!" I moaned when I felt her tongue probe my cunt and then some of her fingers replaced it as her tongue slithered up my slit. "Eat me, Bren!" I hissed as I put my hands on her head. "Eat my fucking cunt! I've been waiting all night to cum in your mouth again!" I couldn't believe the language I was using as I humped my pussy in her face and felt a huge orgasm building. Her fingers were like pistons as she fucked them in and out of my cunt, and her tongue lit small fires wherever they touched my flesh. "Oh, Bren!" I screamed out as I started to cum. "I'm cumming! It feels so fucking good." She slowed down until I calmed and then she started fucking me again. "I don't think I can cum anymore," I told her, but she ignored me and a few minutes later I was humping my pussy in her face as my body pulsed with pleasure again. "Oh, fuck! Oh, God!" I moaned as I thrashed around, and then her lips were on mine and I could taste myself on her tongue as we kissed tenderly. "I want to fuck you now," I told her and then I crawled down between her legs. "I'm going to fuck some fingers into you," I told her.

"Yes, sweetie," she moaned. "Fuck your fingers in my cunt and lick my pussy." I pushed two of my fingers into her cunt and gave her pussy a wet, sloppy kiss. When she moaned with pleasure it excited me so I began slobbering my tongue over her pussy and fucking my fingers faster. "Yes, baby, yes," she panted. Eat me... Fuck me... Do anything you want to me..." I probed for her clit with my tongue and it seemed to swell when I licked it so I sucked it between my lips like it was a little cock. "Oh, yes..." she moaned. "That feels so fucking good... I'm going to cum... You're going to make me cum... Oh, Jean... Oh, baby... Oooh, oooh, oooh..." I felt her hands on my head as she humped her pussy in my face and I lapped up her juices loving how it felt to be giving her pleasure, loving that I was eating pussy and that it was turning me on to turn her on.

I ate her to another orgasm and then we laid together kissing and rubbing our bodies together. I loved the way she kissed me and when she lowered her head and began sucking on my tits I could feel it in my pussy. "That feels so nice, Bren," I told her. "It's making me all wet again."

"Good," she mumbled, "because I want your pussy in my mouth again."

"No, I want to eat you again first," I told her.

"We'll do it together, she said, and then she scooted down the bed so her pussy was near my face. When I felt her tongue in my slit, I buried my face in her pussy and inserted three fingers in her cunt. Then we spent the next forty five minutes eating and fucking each other. I don't know how many times I came but when I laid back on the pillow, I felt pleasantly exhausted. Then Brenda's face appeared above mine. Her mouth and chin were covered with my juices and I could feel hers dripping down mine. She kissed me and we swirled our tongues together before she laid down beside me and rested her head on my chest.

"That was so fucking good," she whispered. "Are you sure you never ate pussy before?"

"Positive," I said, "but I love eating you, Bren. I love how your pussy tastes and feels on my lips."

"You can fuck me any time, Babe," she said, "and I'm hoping that you will do it often."

"Are you hungry?" she asked ten minutes later.

"Why? Do you want to feed me your pussy again?" I teased.

"I do," she giggled, "but you didn't eat much tonight."

"Neither did you," I told her.

"I don't have any food but I do have some cookies and ice cream," she told me.

"Yummy," I said, and we both got out of the bed. I pulled on my panties and sweater but I left the sweater unbuttoned. Brenda put on panties but nothing else. I followed her to the kitchen and she took a carton of vanilla ice cream out of the fridge along with a can of whipped cream and a squeeze bottle of chocolate syrup. She pointed me at some bowls and then she made us both sundaes. "It's one of my weaknesses," she told me. "I love ice cream, but I have to limit myself to only having it once a week."

"I'm happy to be here on this momentous occasion," I teased.

We talked and laughed while we ate and I found myself staring at her tits. "I want to suck your tits," I said and then I ran the back of my hand over her nipple. "I never sucked a tit before and it felt so nice when you did it to me."

"I loved sucking your tits," she said, "and I know I'll love you sucking mine."

"I just want to sweeten them up a bit," I said as I picked up the can of whipped cream. She gasped as I sprayed whipped cream on each of her tits.

"You bitch," she grinned and then she picked up the bottle of chocolate syrup and squirted it on my chest. I retaliated by spraying more cream on her and her next squirt of syrup was on the crotch of my panties. We both laughed as we squirted each other and then, out of nowhere, we were kissing and running our hands all over each other. "Please suck my tits," she panted. "I can't stop thinking about it. Please..." She stood up and I sucked her left breast into my mouth. The combination of tit, chocolate and cream tasted delicious. "That feels so good," she cooed and then she rubbed her tits on my face. I could feel my face getting coated but I didn't care. I captured her other tit between my lips and greedily sucked on it until Brenda pulled me up from my chair. Our tits and pussies rubbed together as we kissed and then she sat me back down and knelt between my legs. She quickly disposed of my panties which left my chocolate covered pussy exposed. She rubbed her tits over it giving the chocolate a coating of brown and white goo and then she reached up to the table and dipped her fingers into the carton of ice cream. She had a big blob of melting vanilla ice cream in her hand which she slapped down on my pussy!

"Now who's the bitch!" I said as I felt the cold mixture on my bare pussy, but she ignored me and lowered her face into my crotch. The coldness in my pussy evaporated as soon her tongue touched my slit and her gooey fingers entered my cunt.

I came three more times before we switched places and I poured what was left of the ice cream over her crotch. Her pussy tasted delicious as I licked and fucked her until she begged me to stop. We ignored the mess in the kitchen and I followed her into the bathroom. When I saw myself in the mirror, I groaned. My body was coated with brown and white slime, especially my face. I looked like something from a monster movie with mascara streaks lining my face and smeared lipstick in addition to everything else. Brenda got her phone and we took pictures of each other and several selfies using the mirror before we got into the shower together. We washed the goop off each other and we started making out while we lathered each other. "I want you to pee on me," I told her when she turned off the water.

"Where did that come from?" she asked.

"From watching your video and wondering if we would ever do it together." I told her. "I just want to know what it feels like."

"Are you positive?"

"Yes. Just do it on me a little bit, okay?"

"Okay," she agreed.

"Should I kneel down?" I asked.

"It depends," she said. "Do you want me to pee on your pussy or your tits?"

"I see," I told her. "My pussy first."

After a short pause a stream of hot piss began squirting on my pussy. I couldn't believe that it excited me to feel it on my pussy and then dripping down my thighs. "Are you okay?" Brenda asked when she stopped the stream.

"I think so," I replied.

"Are you disgusted?"

"No," I answered, "It felt very sexy just like everything you do to me makes me feel sexy." She watched me as I knelt down and looked up at her. She nodded and then started pissing on my chest and moving her hips so the stream hit each of my tits. I couldn't believe that I felt tempted to put my face in the stream, but I didn't. I put my hand in the stream instead and some of her piss splattered on my face including my lips. Brenda stopped pissing and I licked my lips as she pulled me to my feet and kissed me.

"Piss on me," she panted as she rubbed her pussy on mine. "I need you to piss on me." I let my bladder go and felt my piss splashing on our pussies and then Brenda began moaning and her piss joined mine in soaking us. "I'm sorry," she said. "You make me so fucking hot and I do crazy things."

"Good," I said. "I want to make you hot and I like the crazy things you do."

"You're sleeping here, right?" she said after we rinsed each other off.

"If you want me to," I told her.

"I want you to," she said and made our way back to the bedroom. "Can I suck your tits a little bit?" I asked after we laid down.

"I'd like that," she said.

And that's how I fell asleep. One minute I was contentedly sucking on Brenda's tits and the next the sun was shining in her window. "Good morning, sleepy head," Brenda said to me.

"What time is it?" I asked.

"Ten o'clock," she told me.

"Wow. Have you been up long?"

"Just a little while," she said.

"And what have you been doing?"

"Just looking at you," she said and then she leaned down and kissed me. It was a tender kiss and our tongues danced lightly before our bodies moved together. We were both naked and I loved how it felt for our tits and pussies to be touching.

"I like this wake up service," I told her.

"Any time, sweetie," she said. "I have a question for you."

"Fire away," I told her.

"Can you cook?"

"Yes. Why?"

"Because I can't and I'm starving," she laughed.

I made us omelets and we cleaned up the remainder of the mess we made in the kitchen before we wound up back in bed. It was nice to kiss and caress each other for a while before we ate each other to several more orgasms. "I have to go home soon," I told her as she sucked on my tits.

"I know," she replied. "Should we talk? Are you scared by anything that happened? Do I have to worry about you?"

"I'm nervous that I like us having sex so much. I love eating your pussy, Bren. And I love how you make me feel when you fuck me."

"The feeling is mutual," she said and then she kissed me.

"I feel that we both should think about it for a while and then we can talk," I told her. "What do you think?"

"I kind of understand what your saying," she said. "I don't think either of us is a lesbian and ready to swear off men but you turn me on so much."

"Let's take the week off and talk on Friday," I said. "What do you think?"

"You mean not talk at all until then?" she asked.

"No. We can talk at work and text, just no fucking around," I explained.

"If that's what you think is best," she said.

"I think it's best for both of us."

After I was dressed and packed Brenda walked me to the door. What was meant to be a small good bye kiss turned into a passionate embrace with me pinning Brenda against the wall and mashing her tits while we humped our pussies together. We were both breathless when I opened the door and she asked me to text her when I got home.

I slept like a baby probably due to the hundred orgasms I had with Brenda and when I got to work on Monday Mark said he wanted to try me in a 'wanker' video. "And that is?" I asked.

"I keep forgetting you're new at this," he said. "A wanker is a guy jerking off. Wanking his cock. A wanker video is a like a down blouse but you talk to the camera like it's a guy jerking off while he's watching you."