How I Started in Porn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jamax
jamax
248 Followers

"What do I say?" I asked.

"Whatever pops into your head," he told me. "That you know he's peeking at your tits, that you want him to take his cock out. Stuff like that. Stuff that you think would turn him on. It's not easy, most girls can't get the hang of it. I want to see how you do, okay? It will give me an idea of how we can use you."

"I'll give it a try," I told him.

I was dressed in a low cut blouse with thin straps and a short skirt while the camera was at a high angle pointing down at me. Alongside the camera was a monitor that showed what the camera was picking up. "I know you're looking at me," I said to the camera. "And I know you're hoping to get a good look at my tits. Are you going to jerk off while you watch? Is that what you want to do? Are you going to look at me and jerk off?" I slowly leaned forward and watched the monitor as most of both of my tits became visible. "Is this what you want to see? Or do you want to see more?" Then I leaned forward until both of my nipples were visible. It made my pussy damp thinking that men might be jerking off some day to me flashing my tits for them. "Do you have your cock out yet? No? Then take it out. Take it out and hold it. Is it hard?" I leaned forward. "Does looking at my tits make it hard?"

I had one strap of my top down so one tit was completely exposed. "Are you stroking your cock now? Are you jerking off while you look at me? It makes me hot to think that you're going to cum. Are you ready to cum? What do I have to do to make you cum? Will this help?" I pulled the other strap of my top down so both of my tits were exposed and then I began tweaking my nipples between my fingers. "Cum for me," I said to the camera. "Shoot your cum for me. Do it. I want you to do it."

"Cut!" Mark called and I wanted to go somewhere and rub my pussy until I came. "Nice job, Jean. Very nice. I'm trying to set up something else new so take a break. I'll find you when I know what's next.

"I want to try you as a chat babe," Mark said when he found me in the break room.

"What does that entail?" I asked.

"We set you up in a room with a PC and men pay to chat with you over the internet," he said. "They pay by the half hour so you try to keep them on as long as possible and sometimes they will offer to pay extra for you to do something like show them your tits or your pussy or masturbate for them."

"And that's it?"

"That's it."

"Why would anyone want to chat with me?" I asked.

"We'll advertise there's a new girl and give them fifteen minutes free," he said. "These guys chat and e-mail each other, so if you're doing good word will spread."

"And if I'm doing badly?"

"We'll pull the plug and move on. It isn't easy, Jean. Lots of girls can't get the knack of it and you haven't been able to watch the ones that do, but you've handled yourself great so far, so we want to give this a try. What do you think?"

"Does it pay well?" I asked.

"We'll go $300 for an hour of your time and 10% of the revenue."

"Okay," I told him.

So I spent the rest of the afternoon typing. Telling customers how much I loved to suck cock and get fucked, flashing them my tits and pussy and finally completely naked with a vibrator in my cunt faking an orgasm. They told me I made $1350 so I went home happy thinking if I could make $1000 a day I could clean up all my debit in no time. Brenda and I texted about our days and I wondered what the next day would bring.

When I got to work the next day Mark was on the phone yelling. "You son of a bitch! You can't just keep going to Bill to poach my girl. She's not ready for that shit yet! So go fuck yourself!" He hung up and then he saw me standing there and he sighed. "That was Robert," he said. "He wants you today. I told him no but he'll probably go to Bill."

"I'm sorry to be causing you problems," I said.

"It's not your fault," he said. "You're very good and when they review our work, they see that. I don't want to hold you back but I think they're rushing you. I'm trying to move you along step by step but they don't have much patience."

"I can tell them no, right?

"Of course you can," he told me, "but that puts you in an awkward position if somewhere down the line you need them. Unless Bill calls me, I want to do another slime this morning. Your last one got rave reviews."

"Okay," I said but as I was walking out his phone rang.

"It's Bill," he said when he looked at the caller ID. "You better wait." I listened to him vent for a minute and then he told me to go see Robert.

"I know Mark is pissed but you seem to be progressing well and I want to throw you into deeper water, so to speak. You don't have to agree, and if you do agree and it doesn't work out or you change your mind it won't hurt your future here," Robert said.

"What do you want me to do?" I asked him

"We call it a suck and fuck," he said. "You suck a guy's cock for a while and then he fucks you in every position imaginable until he's ready to cum, and then he shoots his load on your face. Have you ever done a golden shower?"

"No," I told him.

"Of course not," he said, "that was a dumb question. Do you know what it is?"

"I've seen a few videos," I told him.

"Okay," he said. "The suck and fuck pays $1000 but if we start it off and wrap it with some pee it goes up to $1300 for you. It would probably take 2 hours or so including breaks for camera set ups. Any questions?"

"No," I told him. "Can I take a few minutes to think about it?"

"Sure. I have to make a few calls but don't take forever to let me know."

"Okay," I said and when I left his office I dialed Brenda.

"What's up, sweetie," she answered, "is everything okay?"

"I need your advice if you have a few minutes," I told her.

"I'll always have time for you," she said.

"They want to know if I'll do a suck and fuck," she told her. "Is that what you do?"

"Pretty much," she told me.

"What do you think? Do you think I could do it? Do you think I should do it?"

"Let's start at the beginning," she said. "You do suck cock, right?"

"Yes."

"And it's Robert directing?" she asked.

"Yes."

"He wants it visual. More licking the cock and kissing it than having it in your mouth. A slow and sensual blowjob. Do you think you can do that?"

"I guess," I told her.

"Then you'll get fucked every way possible. Him on top, you on top, dogie, sideways. But they'll take breaks to shoot different angles and so that the guy doesn't cum until they want him to."

"What if I cum?" I asked her.

"That's allowed," she giggled. "One of the perks of being multi-orgasmic."

"And they said it would be extra pay if they worked in some golden shower," I told her.

"Sheesh," she said. "They're really trying to move you along. You just had a tiny sample with us. What do you think about it?"

"I didn't mind what we did, it was very sexy. What do you think they would want to do?"

"They'll probably want to do everything but it usually starts with the girl minding her own business and the guy pisses on her. Over her head, face, tits and pussy. Do you think you could handle that?"

"I don't know. What do you think?"

"Did you get a taste of my piss the other night?"

"A little bit," I told her.

"The guy usually drinks a ton of water before you start so his piss is very diluted. Hardly yellow at all and not much odor, so it's not too bad if he just pisses on you. If they want him to piss in your mouth, and they probably would, that's different. You would really get the taste even if you don't consciously swallow any. What you would want to do is just let it dribble out and try to make sure as much of it as possible does. And then when you have a break, you can rinse your mouth out."

"Anything else?"

"Did he say anything about you peeing?" she asked.

"No."

"They may. It depends on the guy. Did they mention any names?"

"No."

"Sometimes they want you to piss on his cock and, depending on the guy, in his mouth while he's eating you."

"Wow," I said. "Do you do all of this?"

"I do. I just showed you what I do with girls. What do you think?"

"The money sounds too good to pass up," I told her, "and I've known that sooner or later I would have to have sex if I continued."

"And what about the shower?" she asked.

"I'm thinking that I'll try it."

"Good luck, sweetie. Just try to relax. When was the last time you got laid?"

"I can't even remember. Over six months ago probably."

"Then try to enjoy it. All of the guys have nice sized cocks and know how to use them."

"I'll try. Thank you so much for the info, Bren."

"You can pay me back real soon, I hope."

"I'll try it," I told Robert when I went back to his office.

"All of it? The peeing too?" he asked.

"Yes."

"Have you ever been peed on before?" he asked.

"Once, and it was just a little bit." I admitted.

"Good. Some things we can just stop and do over, but the peeing... well, once you empty your bladder..."

"I understand?" I told him.

"Would you be willing to pee on someone else?"

"I'm willing to try it," I said.

They had me dressed in sheer bikini panties and a thin unbuttoned blouse while I sat on a couch reading a magazine. Suddenly a stream of hot piss began splashing on my head. I didn't have to act to gasp at the feeling of the piss running down my face and dripping on my blouse. Then Tony was standing in front of me with his cock in his hand. I looked up at his face and he smiled just before he began pissing on my chest. It made my thin blouse transparent as it plastered the wet material to my tits and i could feel it doing the same thing to my panties as it dripped down my body. When he began pointing his cock higher, I knew what would happen next. The stream of piss splashed over my face and I surprised myself when I opened my mouth. He began pissing into it and I followed Brenda's advice just letting it run down my chin to my body. I could taste it but I didn't swallow much and it wasn't as pungent as I thought it might be. I knew what I had to do next so I took Tony's cock in my hand and rubbed the tip on my lips before I swirled my tongue around it. I could taste his piss on it and it made me feel like a slut that I was sucking a cock for money but I could feel my pussy getting wet and I was looking forward to being fucked.

I liked how it felt having a cock in my mouth but I remembered what Brenda said about the visuals so I kissed and licked the tip more than I had ever done before. It was slick with saliva when I rubbed it over my face and then I licked from his balls back to the tip. I was swirling my tongue around the head when Robert called cut.

A female assistant helped me out of my blouse and panties and gave me a bottle of water while she washed and wiped most of the piss from my body. I was able to rinse out my mouth and most of the taste was gone when she began spraying a mist of water on my face, chest and pussy. "Simulated pee," she told me. I saw Tony off to the side jerking his cock while they positioned me on a bed. Then the cameras began recording as Tony walked over and when I spread my legs open for him, I saw one of the hand-held cameras zooming in on my cunt. I moaned softly when his hard cock slid easily into me and when he started to fuck me I realized I didn't even know him. That I had just sucked a cock and was now being fucked by a man I didn't even know, and it felt good. I fucked back at him as he kneaded my tits and I was close to an orgasm when they told us to freeze and a few moments later they told him to eat me.

I guess he was okay at oral but compared to Brenda he was mediocre. He fucked a few fingers into me while they took closeups and then we switched to doggie. This was much better. I liked how he pounded his cock to me and I began meeting his thrusts with my own. I was surprised when it was Tony that asked for a break. I had some more water and they wanted me on top when we resumed so I took his cock in my hand and when I lowered my cunt on it, I wanted desperately to cum. I began moving on him and he tweaked my nipples as we fucked. I really needed a cock in me like this and when I felt my orgasm building I vowed not to stop fucking him until I came. I don't know how long it took but I moaned very loudly when I started to cum and moments later I felt his cock expand and I knew he was cumming with me.

Robert had a shit fit when Tony told him that he came inside of me calling him an amateur and how unprofessional it was that he couldn't control himself. Tony was apologetic and told him he would recover quickly and we could continue. An assistant appeared with tissues and I watched Tony jerking off while she helped me clean up. When we resumed, we fucked a little bit longer with Tony on top and when he was ready to cum, he crawled up the bed and shot his cum all over my face. The camera zoomed in for a closeup of my face and I licked some sperm from my lips before I smiled at it. It was the first time I had a facial on purpose and it added to the feeling that I was really becoming a slut.

I apologized to Robert about Tony cumming but he said it wasn't my fault. That women were allowed to cum. That it made a good visual but men were expected to stay controlled until they were supposed to cum. He told me to get cleaned up but to stick around while he checked a few things. I was back in my own clothes a half hour later when he came into the room with a good looking man. "This is Tommy Henderson," Robert said. "He's an agent as he has a proposition for you. It's nothing big but I'd like you to hear him out because these chances don't come along too often, okay?"

"Sure," I said.

"I was watching your gig and you have something going," he said. "I'm an agent with mostly porn stars as clients. There's a company renting some space her in the basement for a porn flick that is semi-serious. "Don't get me wrong, it's still porn, fucking and sucking and all that, but some acting also. They're short a girl for a crucial scene that they want to shoot today. Are you interested in auditioning?"

"What would I have to do?" I asked.

"For the audition you'd have to strip so they can judge your body and then depending on how that goes maybe read a few lines for them."

"I could do that. What does it pay?" I asked.

"It's different than here," he told me. "They pay by the hour. Scale is $300 an hour but there's a catch. You have to join the Screen Actors Guild. That's a union. Joining is a formality but you have to pay dues and of course you have to pay me. I get 15% of the gross of whatever you make in films and the dues are $200 a month. So you'd be lucky if you don't wind up owing money at the end of the day, but if it goes okay you'll be in the union and I could try to get you more work at above scale wages. What do you think?" I looked at Robert and he shrugged.

"You have two directors fighting over you here so I definitely don't want you leaving us, and the money sucks over there compared to here," he said, "but it's an opportunity most girls don't get and we can spare you for the afternoon so if I was you, I'd consider it an investment in my future and give it go."

"You heard the man," I said to Tommy and he gave me a big smile before he led me out of the room.

I passed the audition and I was dressed in a mini-skirt and a blouse open to my waist. My scene was a girl walking in on me giving her boyfriend a blow job. An argument would start and I would walk out. An assistant made sure my tits were clearly displayed as I knelt in my place and when the director called 'action' a semi-erect cock was positioned in front of my face. I took it in my hand and pushed it through my lips without even looking up to see the face of the man whose cock I was sucking. I sucked his cock for about five minutes before the girl walked in on us. There were several takes because the actress walking in kept flubbing her lines and the director got progressively angrier. "You!" the director said pointing at me. "Have you heard these lines enough time to repeat them?"

"I think so," I said.

"Say them," he said, and I did. "Switch positions," he said. The actress complained but a few minutes later she was sucking the guy's cock and I was the one screaming at her. We did the scene twice and the director seemed pleased. He called Tommy over and they talked for a while before Tommy led me out to the elevator.

"There's good news and better news," Tommy grinned after we got on the elevator. "The good news is speaking parts pay more so you just earned $1500. My cut is $225. Not bad for a few hours work, but the better news is that he likes you. He wants you for a follow up scene next week where your boyfriend walks in on you having revenge sex."

"How will this sit with Mark and Robert?" I asked him.

"We'll try to get it scheduled at night or over the weekend if that's agreeable with you," he said.

"Why not," I told him. We exchanged contact numbers and I filled out and signed all the forms before I left for the day."

"I heard you had an adventure," Brenda said when I answered my cell.

"What are you talking about?" I asked.

"With Tony? You made him cum?"

"You heard about that?" I asked her.

"Everyone heard about," she said. "It was all over the building. They're calling you the girl with the golden snatch," and then she started laughing.

"It's not funny!" I complained but then I had to laugh with her.

"All the guys are going to want to do a scene with you now to see what made Tony cum. What happened?" she asked.

"I don't really know," I said. "We were fucking in all different position and every time I got close to cumming there was a cut or break to move the cameras. Then I was on top fucking him and when I started to cum I could feel that he was cumming with me."

"Did you feel some sort of connection with him?" she asked.

"No," I told her. "He was nice and everything and he has a nice cock. I think it's just because it's been a long time since I was fucked by a man and was extra horny."

"Did you do the peeing?" she asked.

"Yeah, he peed on my head to start the scene and then on my tits and pussy..."

"And your face?" she asked.

"Yeah, and I even opened my mouth so he could pee in it."

"Wow. You're moving fast. What did you think about it?"

"It was just like you said it would be and I did everything you suggested," I said. "You're such a good friend, Bren," I told her.

"And don't you forget it!" she teased. "Anything else interesting?"

"Yeah. They farmed me out to a porno film working in the basement."

"No shit?"

"No shit. I had to sign up for the union and an agent and everything," I told her.

"What did you have to do?"

"I was supposed to suck a guy's cock and his girlfriend would walk in on us," I replied.

"And you did it?"

"I did. I guess it was my day to suck cock and get fucked," I joked. "We did about five takes because she kept flubbing her lines and then the director asked me if I heard enough to be able to repeat them. I did and he switched us, so I did the talking part and that pays a lot more."

"So now you're a porno actress," she teased, "and you even have an agent."

"His name is Tommy," I told her. "He seems nice."

"I don't know him but I think I've seen him around," she said.

"How was your day?" I asked her.

"Not as exciting as yours," she said. "I did a few Goldens, got fucked a few times and sucked a few cocks. Nothing special."

"Thanks again, Bren."

"We'll talk on Friday, right?" she asked.

"You bet."

I did another 'slime' for Mark the next morning. I actually took the tip of the fake cock in my cunt while it was squirting 'sperm' on my pussy and it made me think about Tony cumming inside of me the day before. Mark interrupted my thoughts by telling me to suck the cock so I sunk to my knees and let the cock cum all over my face before I took the tip in my mouth. I had sucked two different cocks the day before and I wondered when I would get another chance so I didn't have to fake cumming when they told me to masturbate. I anxiously rubbed my clit while my body was coated with thick layers of 'sperm' and was rewarded with a nice orgasm before they ended the scene. I did two down blouse sets and a chat session in the afternoon and Mark told me I was scheduled for Robert the next day.

jamax
jamax
248 Followers