All Comments on 'How I Started Posing'

by Annalovesit

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You know, there are reasons that words spoken during writing are highlighted using punctuation marks. It's so the reader can follow what the writer intends. Best you trying using them so we can make sense of what you write.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

There should be a Gutter Slut comic book hero. If so, you'd be first in line for the role in any movies.

GinafrommaineGinafrommainealmost 2 years ago

There is hardly any punctuation at all. Need proper placement of periods, commas, and most importantly quotation marks. Need a new paragraph every time a different person talks.

eyeshavya2eyeshavya2almost 2 years ago

Loved it your story has given me fantasy material to stroke to.

MusicBox1978MusicBox1978almost 2 years ago

So Anna, its clear that you don't mind showing your body believing this is a true story. Why not send me a photo belonging to this story where you act like a whore. Or even better add it to this story. Wish I was in that class back then, would have loved to join in on that action!

LordDeanLordDeanalmost 2 years ago

Another well done story. I would have to have a digital camera or I would run out of film. And cum

whacky76whacky76almost 2 years ago

Where were you when I was a horny young lad?

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsover 1 year ago

This is an amazingly hot story. You are quite the girl! 5*

pk2curiouspk2curiousover 1 year ago

Satisfied little photo group .

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Love the story, as a photographer I have a similar thing happen in a shoot in the mid 80's, loved your story. Thanks

amadeuseroticamadeuserotic8 months ago

It's true, there is a lack of punctuation and also a bunch of typos, but it goes rather well with the story.

You write like you fuck, Anna, dirty and sloppy. I like it.

Wiz1002Wiz10027 months ago

I love that you like/likes so much cock and spunk in all your holes, but did you ever worry (or think) of STDs or contraception - neither has been mentioned in any of the stories I’ve read so far.

The shear slutiness of the stories is fantastic but it’s hard to imagine a young girl in the early 70’s being so promiscuous, but maybe I was just in the wrong places when I was growing up to meet such a woman!! 😉

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAnnalovesit@Annalovesit
I seem to be having trouble with my emails, I apologize if I don't get back to anyone who has messaged me. Please keep trying. Hi, my story relating to when I took a train of Cocks is is up for publication. My new pic is me wearing the dress that day. All my stories are base...