All Comments on 'How I was Trained Pt. 11'

by LisasStories

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

That was totally unexpected and now it explains many things that have happened. The direction this is taking put everything up in the air which is always a great place to be after you shake everything up. This emotional roller coaster has been a great read so far and it appears the fun is just beginning. Thanks for posting this story.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

That's an interesting twist to the love/lust story. 4 Stars and looking forward to the next update. (Note: Hibni is a fictitious word).

buffasbuffas11 months ago

You killed a god story

Femboy_AmandaFemboy_Amanda11 months ago

This is a wild twist to the left alright.

TransJazzybtmslut1983TransJazzybtmslut198311 months ago

I think you could of kept going without adding a supernatural theme, but it does make it interesting and explain some things. Still doesn't explained what happened to the parents. Where they went or why they left.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLisasStories@LisasStories
I recently discovered I am a trans woman. I thought I was a crossdresser. A crossdresser dresses up to get off, I don't do that. I get a high if you will off of looking good-dressed. I love to write stories, mainly about my life experiences. Most of my stories are based mo...