How It All Started Pt. 03

Story Info
Three of the four take turns, the forth and I alone.
1.7k words
4.54
3k
8

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 12/14/2023
Created 12/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck is he tight, he ever been fucked before?"

"Robert what do you think he and I were doing last night, I fucked him four times, he can't get enough."

Robert spit in his hand again and wet his cock, he pressed it to my hole and it slowly slid in, I had to stop sucking Sam while his cock breached my hole. His cock slowly disappeared inside of me, he held it in my hole not moving.

"Not sure I have ever fucked anything so tight, not even Bettys' cunt is this tight."

I resumed sucking Sam's cock, I knew he was close, John's cock was rock hard and ready for more, Tyler jerked his cock till he shot all over himself. Jordan stood back watching but hidden by the island in the kitchen. Sam shot a massive load inside of my mouth which I gobbled up, Robert and I moved in closer to Tyler, I would lick him clean then drain another load out of him.

Robert started to fuck me even harder, his thrusts were pounding me deeper onto Tyler's cock, Robert grabbed my hips tighter then slammed his load deep inside of me. Tyler quickly shot his load in me, I was being filled from both ends and I still wanted more.

Robert pulled out and lay back on the carpeted floor, he was worn out already, John came up and pressed his cock into me. His cock felt so right inside of me, like it was made to be inside of me, I still could not get Jordan to let me suck his cock. He was terribly shy and nervous, he always was and would die a virgin if I did not try to get him to loosen up.

I sucked another load out of Sam while John fucked me, my hole so wet with cum and spittle, my cock swung back and forth with each thrust of John's cock. John was soon on edge and ready to shoot another load inside of me, I was hoping Tyler or Sam might want a turn fucking me but they were both done. Robert put his shorts back on, he too was finished for the night, seems John had the most staying power.

I still really wanted a turn at Jordan, he still stayed behind the island so no one would see the bulge in his shorts. John pulled out and sat back on the couch, I really needed to go drain the cum out of my ass. I really hoped that Jordan might follow me to the bathroom and let me suck a load or two out of him, I motioned for John to egg him on to follow me and let me have a turn draining him.

Jordan gently knocked on the bathroom door, he slowly opened the door and peeked in, he timidly came in and locked the door. I wiped and went to him his back to the vanity, his cock was bent over in his shorts, a wet spot in said shorts. Looked him in the eyes and smiled at him, he kind of semi smiled at me.

"Why are you so nervous Jordan? We all have the same equipment, big small or average sized they all taste and feel so good."

"Just nervous is all Billy, I've never done anything with anyone ever."

"Jordan man this was my first time with John yesterday, you can't actually do it wrong, you let me pull your shorts down and let me suck your cock."

"Scared I might cum to quickly, or you won't like my cock or my body."

"John shot a massive load very quickly the first time he and I had sex, bet you have a beautiful cock, just relax sit back here and let me do this for you please."

He kind of smiled the nerves had such control over him, but he seemed to be willing to let me suck his cock. I untied the tie that held his shorts, then I slowly slid his shorts off of his hips, his pubes trimmed, not shaved but trimmed. His cock coming to view, I tugged his shorts off and stared at this beautiful cock in front of me right now.

I made him step out of his shorts and take his tee shirt off, here he was naked in front of me, he reached over and made sure he had locked the bathroom door. I ran my hands up his hairy legs, his cock bobbed up and down, his balls stirred in their sack. I brushed his ball sack and his whole body jerked, my hand went up his chest to his pecs.

This guy had a great well built body that he kept hidden, a hairy upper chest, rock hard abs, a trimmed bush and an uncut cock. Not a massive cock but perfectly shaped, the foreskin hugged his knob, with his piss slit peeking out at the tip. His balls trimmed smooth not boulders but of a good size, his ass was incredible, perfect bubble butt that would make most men drool.

I stood up in front of him and looked him in the eyes, he looked like he might start to cry, he looked down and away from me. I took his chin in my hand and made him look at me, I leaned in and kissed him. A very soft gentle kiss that made him whimper, I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him in close to me.

He hugged me like it would give him life, he needed to be held, hugged, kissed, given affection too. I pulled back and looked into those eyes, sad scared eyes. I pulled him back in for another hug, and held him close to me. He too held me in tight, I pulled back and looked at him, he really was such a hot guy.

"Jordan man do you have any idea how hot you really are, you have a great body, a great kisser, a perfect ass, and an amazing cock."

"It's kind of small isn't it, compared to Robert's cock."

"Not all of us have massive cocks like Robert does, but it doesn't mean yours or mine is not perfect, will you let me suck your cock for you please?"

"Well Billy you do have me here naked, hard and dripping precum, so yes please and thank you for making me feel more comfortable with all of this."

I leaned in and kissed him again, from his lips to his neck down his chest to his nipples, down his ribs to his pubic bone. I brushed past his cock to his balls, I sucked one in my mouth and massaged it with my tongue. I released his balls and took his cock into my mouth, I ran my tongue under the hood getting to all of his sensitive spots.

He put his hands on my head as to guide me to suck his cock, I swallowed him whole, his cock at the back of my throat. I sucked down and ran my tongue under his shaft, his grip more firm on my head, his cock moving in and out of my mouth.

His balls pulled in and his body stiffened, his cock jerked as he pumped his massive load of cum inside of me. My tongue swimming in his rich delicious semen, I slowly swallowed it all licking his cock clean, I so wanted him to shoot another load in me. I stood up in front of him and kissed him, he pulled me and and pressed his lips to my own.

"Thank you Billy, hope we can do this again some time."

"I could drain you again right now if you wanted too."

"Not sure I could, usually cum once and I am done."

"Can I please try?"

He shook his head yes, this time I licked his balls, I licked and kissed him all over, I really wanted to put my tongue in his ass but I am sure that would send him out of the room screaming. I ran my tongue all over his semi erect cock, there still was some cum from his first blow job.

I swallowed his cock to the base and made him fuck my mouth, placing his hands on my head and making him push it in deeper and deeper. I would increase the suction, then run my tongue over the shaft, I grabbed his ass cheeks and pulled his cock into me.

The stimulation of my hands on his ass threw him over the edge, this time he moaned out loud as his cock blasted me with his load. He seemed to want to push that load as deep as possible, I licked him clean and he pulled me to my feet. He pushed me to the wall and kissed me, a real passionate kiss this time.

I ran my hands over his back, holding him in close to me, John came and knocked on the door asking if we were ever coming back in to the livingroom. Jordan and I held each other our eyes on each others, our lips meshed with each others.

"We better go back in or they may break the door down."

"Billy can we please do this again some time? just like this? just me and you?"

"Yes of course you can come to my place we can do this in my bed next time."

He pressed his lips to mine and was going to put on his shorts.

"Why don't you come out naked like all the rest of us? Show all these guys how hot you really are."

Jordan looked at me then threw the shorts on the floor and took my hand, we entered the living room and they all were amazed at how hot and sexy his body really was. He and I took a seat at the island he held my hand for moral support.

"Can you believe Jordan here was shy about his body and cock, this guy is amazing how hot he really is and what beautiful cock he has."

Jordan of course was so shy and nervous, but they all reassured him that he really was a very sexy man.