How It All Started Pt. 02

Story Info
Needing more cock than John could give he called for back up.
1.8k words
4.66
3.5k
9

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 12/14/2023
Created 12/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slowly dozed off, it felt so good to be beside him right now, I woke with my hand on his body, I gently wrapped my hand around his cock. His cock semi erect soon to rise again, I had to have it in my mouth, then back in my ass. John woke when I wrapped my lips around his cock, he smiled and laid back and let me do what I wanted to him.

I slopped up his cock with spittle, then got on top of him, I slid his cock back in and took it to the base, I sat there with his cock deep inside of me. John started to push upwards, I met his strokes so his cock would pound my ass.

"Fuck me like before John."

He flipped us over and pulled his cock out then right back in, the feel of it going in was incredible, John fucked me hard, our bodies slapping each other with every thrust. John was close and he shoved his cock in deeper and harder with every stroke, his orgasm made him scream out.

"Fuck Billy take my load."

I quickly jerked out another load he and I laid out sweating cum soaked and tired. With a few more hours of sleep, he and I would be ready for another round or two, my hole was all tingly, but I knew I had to have his cock in me again and again.

When we woke up John knew what I wanted, he slicked up his cock and had me on my side, he slid his cock in before I was actually fully awake.

He held my hips and pushed his cock in me, the more he fucked me the more I wanted and needed, John grabbed my cock and stroked me while he fucked me. I felt his orgasm was close, my own cock exploded just as his shot his load deep inside of me.

John pulled out and lay back, his cock was pinkish red from all the use, I knew I had to have more, I needed more cock inside of me.

"Damn Billy you really like sex."

"Yes it feels so good and makes me so horny, all I know is I want more and more."

I got up and drained and peed, went in to make coffee and breakfast, I was so hungry right now, John came in shorts on. He pulled his shorts down to show me his cock was red and tender, he wanted for us to take a break. I walked up and kissed him, he could see it in my eyes, I was cock hungry, I needed a cock in me in both ends.

I continued with breakfast, he went out with a cup of coffee and went out to the dock, he came back in smiling. He took a seat and we ate, we would go for a hike then maybe a canoe ride afterwards, I would bring us a lunch so we could stop and eat along the way.

We were gone for most of the afternoon, when we got back I would get dinner ready, then hopefully John would be up for another round. My ass tingled, I felt it inside of me as well, this uncontrollable urge to have a cock in me, in my mouth in my ass I wanted and needed it in both maybe at the same time.

John put away the canoe and I would go in and get dinner prepared, he and I would have hot dogs on an open fire. I was busy in the kitchen radio on so I did not hear the car pull in, John met them and chatted with the four guys.

They would let me suck and get fucked as much as I wanted. I had no idea he had planned this, I would have been more than terrified to have five guys wanting to use me. John came in the cabin first, he smiled at me, then Tyler came in, Jordan next, Sam and Robert.

"Billy we have guests, they decided to come by for a hot dog and a beer."

Tyler put down the case of beer and smiled and said hello to me, Tyler was always a nice guy, Jordan took a beer and said hey, Sam and Robert took a beer and toasted each other. Rumor was that Sam and Robert were more than friends, Sam was a cocksucker for Robert's big cock.

The bulge in Robert's crotch was unmistakable, his cock not only long but so wide, John handed me a beer and we would go out and make a fire to cook the hot dogs. John suggested they strip and go for a dip in the lake before dinner, I would get the fire going while they did this. They all stripped off their clothes and followed John to the dock.

They swam out to the floating dock, Robert of course took it all off, standing there naked I knew I had to have his cock inside of me.

"Like what you see Billy? Well it only gets bigger, think you could handle it?"

Who was he kidding I would wear out his cock and all of the rest of them as well, Robert dove in and swam towards me on the dock, his hairy ass bobbing out of the water. He climbed the ladder and walked right up to me, naked and semi erect, I so wanted to drop to my knees and take his big cock in my mouth.

"Like what you see Billy? You can suck it if you want."

I looked at him in the eyes and then at his big cock, then at John, then the cock again, I dropped to my knees and took his cock into my mouth. His cock had to be eight by six maybe more, he grabbed my head and fed me. He pushed his cock in and fucked my face, I sucked I slurped, I fed off of his big beautiful cock.

The rest of the guys dove in and stood and watched as I sucked Robert's big cock, I did not gag I took it in deep and let him fuck my mouth hard. Sam commented how I did not gag, I took his big cock all the way in. Roberts balls pulled in and he deposited a massive load of cum inside my mouth and throat, I licked him clean and we made our way back to the cabin.

I got the food ready and brought it all out for them to cook their own, Tyler helped me bring it all out and set it up on the picnic table.

"Damn Billy you really know how to suck a cock, I would have gagged or much worse if I ever tried that."

"Tyler you have to relax your throat and let it go down, the feeling is incredible."

"Have you ever been fucked Billy?"

"Yes John and I for the first time yesterday, I can't seem to get enough."

He and I went out and got our hot dogs cooked, we ate till we could eat no more, we sat and drank a beer around the fire. Tyler and I cleaned up and put it all away, when we were in the cabin he asked how many cocks I had sucked. I told him two, John and now Robert, but I knew I wanted more.

"Would you suck mine Billy?"

Tyler touched his cock thru his shorts, I walked up to him and pulled his shorts down, his cock flopped out, semi erect I would say six by five, his cock felt so nice, cut with an ample head on it. Tyler was shaved smooth, his balls hung so perfectly, the shaved sack felt so good. I took his cock into my mouth and ran my tongue all over it, his balls pulled in and his cock erupted.

I licked him clean and he pulled up his shorts, what we did not realize was they were all watching, they all came in the cabin and sat on the couches.

"So Billy you going to suck us all?"

Sam asked as he stroked his cock his hand inside his shorts.

"Pull it out Sam and I will drain you all as many times as you can feed me."

Robert the first to pull off his shorts, his big cock semi erect, Sam pulled his out, John was quick to pull his off as well. Tyler kept his on and Jordan just rubbed his cock thru his shorts, Jordan was not one to ever be naked in front of anyone ever, he even kept his tee shirt on to swim. Even in school he never showered with the other guys, he never showed his cock or body to anyone.

I went to the bathroom to get ready, I had five cocks I could suck and hopefully get fucked by, I was almost giddy with excitement. John came in and asked if it was okay that he had called the guys to come over. I walked up to him naked and wet from my shower, leaned in and kissed him.

"Thank you for this John, I love you."

I really did love the guy, that would never change, but I had to have all of these guys in me, on me all over me. I came out naked, John right behind me he too naked and rock hard. I stopped and dropped to my knees and took John's cock in my mouth, I loved his cock, it felt perfect in me. The other guys watched as I drained John of yet another load of rich delicious cum.

They all sat back on the couch or side chairs waiting for their turn, I went to Sam next, I pulled his shorts off and got him to remove his shirt. Sam was kind of shy, always nervous but he had a great cock, not huge more average sized, six long and about four to five thick. Sam was not trimmed or shaved at all, his bush was so thick, his balls so hairy.

I sucked his cock into my mouth, my tongue slid along the shaft making him moan as I brought him ever closer to orgasm. Robert leaned in and ran his hand over my ass, his finger pressing my button, his middle finger breached my hole. He wet his finger and pressed it in deeper, he had his second knuckle in me when he asked John.

"Can we fuck his ass too?"

John did not respond he only shook his head yes, Robert did not need any more confirmation, he got on his knees behind me and spit in his hand. Slicked up his cock and wet my hole, this time two fingers went in.