How It Started

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mumph," and that was the end of Albert speaking for a while. He had intended to say, "No sex, I have a girlfriend," but he hadn't been fast enough. Margo was melting on his face. He could feel Amanda's cunt swallowing his dick, and he could tell someone was sucking his sack, and he couldn't do a damn thing about any of it. He was worried he could cause a pregnancy. He was fairly sure nobody had put a condom on him, and he even used a condom with Chelle, just in case her pill didn't work. Margo was now rubbing on his face, using his mouth and chin to masturbate as surely as the other girls were using his knees now, while Amanda had lifted onto her hands (on the twins' shoulders) and feet and was *moving* on his cock in a way he did not know was possible.

"Ah, what the hell," he thought, and gave up on protesting; he figured he needed to get Margo to orgasm before she smothered or drowned him, so he started licking and bucking as best he could. He was still trying not to cum, but then Amanda came. Loudly. It triggered him, and he helplessly gushed into her. It was the icing on the cake for Amanda, who gave Nichole a hickey, high on her neck, during the throes of her orgasm. Albert was sucking too, for much the same reason, and Margo had an orgasm, if just a bit later than Amanda and Albert.

"My turn!" Tammy told Margo, before kneeling to kiss Albert on the mouth as soon as Margo got up. "Can I have a try?" Nichole asked Amanda, as Albert's cock retreated to semi-erect, and popped out of her. Amanda moved down to straddle a knee, and Margo came down to join her, straddling his other knee, while putting an arm across Amanda's shoulders. As Tammy was kissing Albert, Nichole straddled the bench and laid down on Albert in a 69 to start sucking his cock. While he'd never had his cock turn hard again after sex anytime quick before, that sucking felt good, and when Tammy straightened up for a breath, the view of Nichole bent over on his chest was to die for. The view did not last long, though, as Tammy stood and straddled his face just as Margo had. As Tammy's lips parted to give him an open kiss, he could feel himself getting hard again.

Nichole opted for reverse cowgirl, but she wanted her hands on Albert's legs, near his knees, and commandeered that space from Margo and Amanda. Amanda stepped around to the other end of Albert, and watched his face while Tammy was riding his mouth. Albert was in heaven and working hard! Margo snuggled Amanda from behind, reaching around to massage her breasts while they watched. This time it was Tammy that came first, with Albert and Nichole following closely.

When Tammy could move again, she stood up off Albert's face. When she did, she walked past Nichole, who'd recovered from her orgasm already and shifted to be in a true 69 and started kissing again at Albert's cock while rubbing her pussy on his chin. "Nope!" ordered Margo, slapping Nichole on her ass, "He's earned a rest. We don't wanna kill him." Nichole reluctantly got up, "accidentally" impaling herself on his chin before lifting off him. Albert moved his mouth a bit experimentally before announcing, "waahamim", then "lemmeh looth."

"He wants loose." Amanda translated.

"Let him up then," Felicia said, "I think he's earned his fee."

Albert worked to loosen his jaw and neck a bit while the women released his limbs. Once he was up, he held up a finger before going back through the stretches he'd done earlier. The ladies watched this with some amusement. By the end of the stretching, though, he stepped up to Amanda, held out a hand and offered, "If you have just a bit of time, and would like to lie down over here, I think I can go again, and do a better job for being able to move."

Amanda took his hand; he brought her back to the bench, got her to lie down on it, put his shoulders under her thighs and started sucking her clit while fingering her. While his own jizz still had her wet, he could tell when she was getting excited again, and he started to get hard for a third time. He moved up her body, bending her legs up over his shoulders as he moved, giving extra kisses up her body along the way. By the time he was kissing her on the mouth, he was all but erect, and got the rest of the way by slapping his meat against her. He teased his way into her as far as he could go, and moved back and forth experimentally several times, gauging her depth before speeding up and fucking without beating against her insides.

The twins were enchanted, watching this, and were surprised when Margo put a chair next to them and sat down to watch. Both then went and got their chairs, too, and were surprised again when Felicia sat down next to them to watch as well. There was more buildup this time, and Amanda might have been heard at street level, but Albert was ready, and when he was about to cum, he withdrew, pressed his shaft against her belly and blasted her under the chin with the first spurt. He came on her chest with the next few. Albert gave her one last kiss, while trying to let her have some afterglow time, and Amanda returned the kiss while twining both arms and legs around him. When they broke the kiss, she turned to Felicia and asked, "Can we keep him?"

"No," said Felicia, "You have to let him go now."

Margo stepped up to slap Albert on the ass. "Time to get up, Sparky!" She looked him over. "You're a mess."

Albert stood and helped Amanda up. Amanda dizzily glomped him, then grabbed his butt with both hands and kissed him on the chest before muttering "Damn" and letting him go.

As the artists went back to the changing room, Felicia stepped up to Albert with a check for $500. "You were a good sport." she told him. "And we kept you a little over your time. The body paints are non-toxic, and should not stain any of your clothing, but there isn't a shower for you here. We will ask that you keep all of what happened here to yourself, and if you stay fit, I'm sure we'll find repeat business for you."

With that, Felicia turned away as if she'd already forgotten him. He went back to his clothing and started getting dressed. He did not bother to put on the costume clothes, but he did gather them into a wad before leaving.

Albert left with a feeling of disbelief to go home and get a shower. He reeked of sex.

What he did not know about was the set of cameras Felicia was pulling off various mounts scattered around the art room. (The artists didn't even know about these.) Felicia loved to watch...

12