All Comments on 'How It Started, How It's Going Pt. 02'

by CharlieB4

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
DickeredDickered4 months ago

Will they have JT over again?

WhackdoodleWhackdoodle4 months ago

This will end with her leaving Bill and she should.

He literally watched her have sex and did nothing. They hadn’t talked about it, she acquiesced to another man and Bill just sat there like a retard.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Rinse repeat….

HotdiggitydogHotdiggitydog3 months ago

It took long enough to get to the erotic part and then it was over. I'm taking off a star for lack of editing. Omitted plurals and possessives and grammar mistakes a fourth grader wouldn't make. 4 stars. If it takes 4 pages in the next chapter I'll move on long before the end.

BridgekickerBridgekicker3 months ago

I love the story. My only critique is referring to meters in America football. Yards all the way. And the only football on Friday night is high school football, and usually not on TV. Five stars regardless.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCharlieB4@CharlieB4
Just an amateur scribbler who allows others to experience his daydreams. G’day If you are going through my catalogue you will find a wide range of themes so some you might like, others you will hate. Update. After a flurry of recent activity life has intervened so writing t...