All Comments on 'How It Started, How It's Going Pt. 05'

by CharlieB4

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
CharlieB4CharlieB43 months agoAuthor

G’day readers,

Just a quick message. Thanks for reading this story. I did write at the beginning of part 1 that there was 5 parts. I wasn’t completely happy with the ending and I’ve since written a short epilogue that will be part 6. It’s finished. I’ve just got to go back through it and I hope to have it submitted tonight. Hopefully it will be up by the end of the week.

Cheers

CharlieB4

mazk1098mazk10983 months ago

Overally MC is AN IDIOT - not only taking back that cheating skank and her bastard, but also tolerating her continued activities is a sign of not just wimpeness, but also idiocy.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Whats the old saying?

What's good for the goose is good for the gander?" You wrote a very complicated story with intricate details all the way. Great writing all around!

Ridiculous69Ridiculous693 months ago

I likeable characters in any of this yarn. MC is so pathetic and weak it’s laughable. Why would anyone care what happens to this loser? He just gets worse and worse. So lacking of character and self respect it’s deplorable.

nylookingnylooking3 months ago

A few twists that o didn’t really expect, but overall I found it entertaining to read! Looking forward to that 6th chapter!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Sad ending to an otherwise good story. But a good read, nonetheless. I anticipated the party events, just not the sorry path and Bill's pathetic tolerance

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy3 months ago

Not with a bang but a whimper!

4

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Good story.....many unexpected twists. Only suggestion.......would make it more modern....more socially acceptable to some and SHOCKING humiliation and shame to others when discovered by friends and family........make the useless cuck husband SUFFER and forced to participate....do more.

Was a VERY GOOD story and read. Hope there will be more Chapters or similar adventures.

Walton4544Walton45443 months ago

The ending was a nice touch. Please disregard anyone who insists on humiliation and shame, extreme views can really fuck up a life and a story.

HotdiggitydogHotdiggitydog3 months ago

Great series. I enjoyed it very much. Don't usually go in for the real life events but this story required it. Very interesting twists. I'll keep reading til the end. 5 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCharlieB4@CharlieB4
Just an amateur scribbler who allows others to experience his daydreams. G’day If you are going through my catalogue you will find a wide range of themes so some you might like, others you will hate. Update. After a flurry of recent activity life has intervened so writing t...