All Comments on 'How Jocelyn’s Parents Met, Married Pt. 08'

by oliver57

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 1 year ago

This is 50 Shades of Grey for abusive women. If you get off on sadism, if hurting your spouse turns you on, then you need help.

There was no safe word involved so if she is having a bad day, whats to stop her from beating the shit out of her husband? And what happens when, not if, the kids discover that mommy likes to physically hurt their dad?

These are real scenarios, real events.

What happens when she pushes the envelope too far?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Whackdoodle, if you do not like this type of stories or doesn't have this type of fetish DO NOT READ IT. "if hurting your spouse turns you on, then you need help." In case of sex (consentual and both liking it ) need help for what? For both feeling good durinng sex?

Also, why would their kids know it? Do you know your parents fetish? If you know it it is probably a weird family.

Besides, noticing the interaction between those two, they have everything planned and are already experienced enough to know not push things to far, they have been doing it for years. And they pretty much have a safeword.

Brother, "There was no safe word involved so if she is having a bad day, whats to stop her from beating the shit out of her husband?" Whats this type of question? Literally what's stopping her from beating her husband is like what stops EVERYONE to go on rage/kill someone etc. SELF-CONTROL AND A CONSCIOUS MIND. lol If both of them like it what's the problem? You came to this site, this novel only to read something you don't like and criticize someone else's fetish? Your life must be pretty sad.

rdoolittlerdoolittleabout 1 year ago
Made my day

It's a pity some fools don't realize this is fantasy-fiction. I look forward to more...keep up the quality writing.

someonesGoodBoysomeonesGoodBoy11 months ago

Wow! Exquisite, I have loved this entire series, one of my favorite on this site, and this might just be my favorite!!! Thank you!

I'll be fiendishly checking for the next installment :))

ph1lboyph1lboy8 months ago

just found your story this week, rushed through all episodes, really enjoying them and can't wait for episode 9!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useroliver57@oliver57
Just an ordinary guy who loves intelligent, strong, dominant women. My stories are generally about lives I would have loved to lead as the male in them. olivercromwell2004@yahoo.com