How Jocelyn’s Parents Met, Married Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Henry, for his part, couldn't get his clothes off fast enough. And lord knows, he wanted them off, too! The sight of his dominatrix wife had given him a large and uncomfortable erection he couldn't wait to free it from his pants. Once the clothes were gone, Gwen put on his collar, and then the leash. She put on both his wrist and ankle cuffs. She wasn't going to use the restraints immediately--or the hood for that matter--but she liked the look on him. What she needed was to see stripes on his back and his face in her pussy--she just couldn't decide which she wanted first.

Ultimately, she went with the discipline first. Punishing Henry meant he would eventually beg her for mercy, and she loved hearing him beg her. She planned on a lot of discipline.

Gwen drew Henry over to their bed, crawling behind her, until they were close to it and she sat down on the edge. He kneeled before her.

"Are the girls asleep?"

"They are out like lights!"

"Well done!"

Gwen then reached up with both of her large, booted legs and rested them on Henry's shoulders. Henry was reed thin and was never a particularly strong man. The physical differences between them, of course, just reinforced her dominant nature and his submissive one. He buckled a bit under the weight of her legs, which being long and thick were considerable. She studied him for minute, neither of them speaking, although she had a clearly lascivious and lustful expression, and Henry's rock-hard cock bobbed in respectful passion before her. She took one leg off his shoulder and then pushed his head to the ground with the other. Henry knew the position. It was a favorite for them both. His forehead came to a rest on the ground, his butt was in the air, Gwen's black boot and high heel pressed against his back and neck and while she pulled the leash tight. It would leave a mark for a day, but no one would see it but themselves. Gwen's legs were very powerful, Henry could not easily move without his wife's permission.

She slowly raised the crop in silence and then brought it down, not too hard, on Henry's back. Her pace was slow at first and, again, not too hard. But gradually she increased the pace of bringing the crop down again and again on his back and buttocks. Over and over it came down. SMACK -- SMACK -- SMACK -- SMACK -- SMACK -- SMACK -- SMACK -- SMACK -- SMACK -- SMACK. The sounds of punishment dominated the room. If they hadn't been asleep, the girls might have been able to hear from outside the room, they were so loud. Redness and stripes began to form and Gwen heard the first whimper from her slave-husband.

"Actually, I feel a little bad about this," she lied, smiling. "You have been a very good boy for quite some while. Do you know why I am doing this?"

Henry moaned in pain at the latest blow--Gwen sucked in an excited, lustful breaths at his sounds--she still loved to make Henry moan in pain. "Because you love it, because you like to see red stripes on my back, because you are my dominant mistress and get to do with me what you like?"

Gwen smiled broadly as she brought down the crop again. "Yes, my love, all of those things, and more." She stopped a moment and leaned down to whisper near his head. "Somewhere along the way, my dear Henry, I became a sadist--I become aroused seeing you suffer for me, especially when I can see that you love suffering for me and become aroused yourself!"

It was true. Henry sported a large erection, although for him it was not just that he enjoyed Gwen's discipline, but it was the position, the collar, the outfit she was wearing, the ultimate submission--it all overwhelmed his sexual senses so that while he suffered, he suffered in lust.

Gwen slowed her pace a bit, but picked up the strength of her blows. Henry was now moaning with each and every one. And every sound he made was a like a little jolt of electricity in her groin. Finally, he reached the point and said what she loved to hear!

"Please, please, please, have mercy on me, mistress! I am begging you, please no more!"

Gwen loved to hear him beg for mercy and, as was her wont, she brought down several more before she relented.

She then took a moment to admire her handiwork. Henry's ass was a bright warm red, and red stripes decorated across the entirety of his back. She pulled him up by the collar and leash. When his back was straight she grabbed the back of his head and drew his face to hers, giving Henry numerous deep, full kisses, with her domineering tongue exploring every part of his mouth.

When she finished with that, she brought Henry's mouth to her large breasts. Both husband and wife loved her breasts. Each one was almost the size of Henry's head. Her areola's were large and brown, with a prominent rubbery nipple stiff a protruding from each one. As directed, Henry moved in closer, still on his knees, Gwen allowed Henry to put his arms around her body, as she slowly drew her strong booted legs around Henry's body and locked him in. He wasn't going anywhere, even if he wanted to. Gwen's muscular legs and arms had an iron grip on his body, making him a prisoner in her embrace. It was understood that the worship of her breasts was to go on a long time, arousing Gwen further, punctuated by her pressing Henry's head between them, smothering him periodically and even slapping his head with the weighty globes. Childbirth had caused Gwen to gain some weight--an appropriate proportion of it had gone to her chest.

Over the years and under her constant direction, Henry had become a masterful worshipper of his wife-mistress's breasts. He never failed to increase her arousal as he poured lavish attention on them. Gwen now wanted some more direct relief.

She pulled him up onto the bed and had him lie on his back. She planned to truss her slave-husband up soon enough, but not quite yet. She then sat down on his stomach. Not being a small woman, it took some of Henry's breath away as she did so. His perspective was a familiar one: his large, tall mistress of a wife pinned him to the bed, her large black forested groin loomed a mere foot from his face and mouth. They both loved this. Henry knew she would now slowly inch her hairy pussy toward his mouth, the slowness designed to give him an anticipatory sense of being overwhelmed, smothered, and sometimes drowned by her. Long, demanding oral worship sessions of his mistress was an absolute requirement of their marriage.

Finally, Gwen had inched close enough that her pussy rested against Henry's chin. Her impossibly strong thighs were on either side of head, immobilizing him, with his arms pinned at his sides by her booted calves and feet. Henry could only squirm his legs, the weight and strength of his Gwen's body otherwise immobilizing him.

"Do a good job, my love, I am very excited tonight!"

And with that, Gwen raised up and lowered the center of her hairy groin onto Henry's mouth and nose. He immediately reached out with his tongue and lips and applied his talents. This--being trapped under his dominant wife's body, immobilized, worshipping her as she loved, being smothered to almost suffocation--was perhaps his very favorite thing to do in the world--he never tired of it. Indeed, with children in the house, he sometimes felt like he never got enough of it!

Gwen was content for Henry to do his thing for a bit--she had been so aroused from the whipping and the breast worship, she covered Henry's face in an orgasm in short order. But they both knew that once was never enough. As he continued on, drenched in her love juices, and after a time started to bring her close again, Gwen then took over. She started to rock herself on Henry's face, grinding herself across his chin, lips, and nose. As she did this, she turned around and saw that Henry's erection remained as strong as ever and throbbed in excitement with each thrust of her own body. This always was a rough experience for Henry and she had to use care to not suffocate him in the ecstasy of her pleasure, but after more than 10 minutes of this, she came again, furthering wetting his face.

When she recovered enough, she climbed off Henry's face, and wiped it down for him. His face was red from their exertions and he needed a couple of moments to fully recover his own breath.

"That was fantastic, my love! As great as ever!"

He smiled back at her.

Gwen gently kissed her slave-husband. She thought back to her youth. Never in high school or college or even after had she met a man she thought would be willing to do what Henry did for her, much less tell her that he loved it so much. The men she had met were selfish lovers, whereas Henry was as generous as a lover could be.

"We are not finished, you know."

"I hope not!" Henry replied.

Gwen smiled. "Don't get cheeky! You get what I give you. Fortunately for you, what you want, I want even more. But, brace yourself, I intend to use and drain you until you are spent!"

Gwen now began the preparations to take her husband. She had fantasized about this all week. But she also knew that this was the moment to put out the chastity question. As she lay beside him, she had one arm around him, a leg across his legs, and her other hand gently stroked his cock, enough to keep him at the edge of coming but not enough to send him over.

Henry grew ever more excited and crazed by what his mistress-wife was doing. "Please, please, please Mistress, I want to be inside you!" Gwen smiled at his begging. She never grew tired of his begging.

"One item to discuss first, my slave. I was thinking that when I am away on business, I want you to feel my control even when I'm gone."

Henry looked at her quizzically. "Well, sure, I'd love that, too, but how can we do that?"

Gwen went for broke, it was the moment. She fingered the tip of his penis covered with his precum.

"I bought a chastity device that I want you to wear while I am away. I will lock you up and take the key with me!" Gwen made the statement as much as an order as she could but she heard a hint of doubt in her own voice, uncertain if Henry would truly agree to the idea. She could force the issue, of course, but she really wanted this new dimension of their relationship to be fully consensual, at least at the start.

With his mind reeling with lust and the exquisite skill of Gwen keeping him on the edge of coming, Henry may not have fully understood what Gwen was asking. "Uh, chastity, sure. You know I would do anything you want! Now, please, please climb back on me!" Gwen understood what this meant. Since day one, intercourse has always been with Gwen on top. Henry would never experience the missionary position. She would have it no other way.

Gwen bent her head down and kissed Henry passionately, deeply, and a lot. "Thank you, my love, it will be fun, you will see! And yes, let's continue now."

But Gwen wanted Henry to have a full, favorite experience. She got up, grabbed some things, and proceeded to put a black bondage hood on her husband with a blindfold covering his eyes, a gag in his mouth, tied his arms and legs to the bed posts and then sat down on his stomach again. She began pinching his nipples. Gwen loved associating sexual intercourse with nipple torture. She liked associating pain with pleasure--it had increased Henry's pain tolerance such that he increasingly craved pain with their lovemaking, satisfying her rising sadistic urges more and more.

She started slowly but gradually increased the intensity until she heard him moan underneath the gag. His cock throbbed uncontrollably at what she was doing. He won't last long she thought, but it didn't matter. She had come twice and was very aroused herself, from both what they were doing and her husband's willingness to expand her physical control over him even further.

Finally, she raised herself up and impaled herself with Henry's large, hard cock. She continued to pinch his nipples and make them hurt even as she gently rocked back and forth, riding her slave-husband with an increasing intensity. In less than a minute, Henry screamed into the gag and shot what seemed like an unimaginable amount of cum inside his wife. Henry's orgasm seemed to go on and on and might have been the longest one he had ever had. It was certainly the longest one in the last year or two.

To her surprise, and reflecting her own nearly uncontrolled state of arousal, Gwen came at about the moment Henry was finishing, although he remained just hard enough for her to finish grinding it out. When she finished, she collapsed down beside her husband, removed his gag and hood--but left him tied to the bed. She kissed him again and again.

Henry then looked at her with as much love in his eyes for his wife as was possible for a person to show. He was so happy.

"That was absolutely awesome!"

"Yeah, not too bad for parents of school-age children!"

Gwen got up and brought back a warm cloth, where she proceeded to wipe Henry's cock and balls clean and dried them. She then used it on herself and sat down beside her still trussed up slave-husband.

Looking at Henry's fully deflated cock, she announced, "well, there is no better time to practice than now."

"Practice what?"

"Why, the chastity device, of course. You know, the thing you agreed to 15 minutes ago," Gwen replied, smiling. She reached into her nightstand drawer and pulled out the CB-2000 along with the lock and keys.

"Uh, I did? I mean, yes, I did, and I do. But do we have to do it now? I mean, I am completely spent--you know how you have that effect on me."

Gwen beamed at him, playing the confidence game to the max. "Why, thank you my love, I take that as a compliment--"

"Which it was intended, but--"

"There is no time like the present!"

Henry knew he had lost the argument. He had agreed, after all, and he always loses the argument--that is the dynamic of their marriage. Gwen was the boss. She was always the boss and made all the decisions, sometime with input from him, sometimes not.

"All right, let's see. I played around with this a little when it came..." Gwen started manipulating the device in earnest. She got it apart and ready to install on Henry. She grabbed his cock and slid the ring up and over his balls, then came the penis-shaped portion over the real thing, matching the rings up, pinning it all in place. And then she put on the lock. Henry squirmed a bit as she did this, he was tender after their aggressive round of loving making, but he was also completely soft, so fitting him in wasn't a problem.

"There! Doesn't that look marvelous!"

Henry, still bound, looked down on the clear plastic now covering his manhood.

"Uh..."

"How does it feel?"

"Actually, right now it doesn't feel too bad. But what if I get sore or have a problem when you are away?"

Gwen thought about that for a moment. That was a concern, especially since they were new to this.

"I know, I will leave a key with Cari"--Cari was Gwen's secretary and while Cari did not know the full depths of Gwen's relationship with Henry, she was well aware that Gwen was the dominant partner and Henry obeyed her in every respect-- "that way you can always get it from her or I could have her deliver it in the case of an emergency. I will have the other one on me--on a chain around my neck!" Gwen grinned at her husband, who couldn't help but grin back. What made Gwen happy made him happy.

"Okay, I think that makes sense. That can work. It's not like Cari needs to know what the key is for--she just needs to know I need it, right?"

"Right!"

Studying it some more, "well, there is no peeing standing up, that's for sure." They both laughed. Henry hadn't used a toilet standing up since they moved in together. Gwen insisted, if for no other reason than to keep the bathroom clean. Although, she also enjoyed how little things like that contributed to their daily dynamic.

Gwen untied her husband now that the evening's festivities were over.

"Sleep with it tonight and we will see how you are in the morning."

Gwen spooned in behind Henry and put her arm and leg over his body as she usually did. Partly she did so because she always felt protective of the smaller, weaker man who loved her so much, but also because was also very possessive of this smaller, weaker man who loved her so much. She was never letting him go! But before drifting off, she reached down and checked on his caged package. Satisfied with what she felt, mistress-wife and slave-husband--a very loving wife and a husband who adores her--went sleep.

12