How My Life Changed Forever Pt. 04

Story Info
The years have not been kind, but life goes on.
1.2k words
3.26
7.4k
2

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's been about three years I think since I signed my divorce papers and women no longer mean anything to me. As many men have told me I'm just a faggot whore willing to do anything for the slightest taste of cum. I had long ago accepted that the rest of my life would be spent on street corners, down seedy back alleys and in dirty public toilets begging any man who wanders by for his cum. I no longer care who provides it or what I have to do to earn it.

My mind sometimes wonders about what Hannah might be doing these days. Is she still living with the men who made such a big impact on our lives? Did she continue to be bred by them popping out babies left right and centre? I hope she is living a good life regardless. The sound of a wet fart snaps me back to reality and I resume sucking on the shrivelled cock of the old fat business man sat on the toilet in front me. He absent mindedly plays on his phone and starts to grunt and goes red faced as he pushes out his shit. Glancing down into the bowl I can see the thick brown turd hanging gingerly over the water. There is one more push and down it drops water splashing up onto my chin. The smell is disgusting, but I don't slow my rhythm, I keep sucking and use my hand to massage his balls. My face is buried into his sweaty greying pubes. He pulls out of my mouth and spurts his small amount of cum onto my nose. I wipe it up with my fingers and stick the yellowish runny cum into my mouth. The taste is almost as foul as the smell and I have to prevent myself from gagging, but I know my place and swallow like a good slut.

I lean back on my knees and watch as he wipes his fat, hairy arse. He stands up, pushes past me and leaves dropping two 50p pieces onto the floor without saying a word. I pick them up and say thank you, but he has already gone. He didn't even flush the toilet I notice as I lean against the seat and remain kneeling in the old piss stains on the floor trying to get rid of the taste on my tongue. I pull a pube out of my teeth and finally stand up to leave.

I turn around and open the stall door and jump as I'm standing face to face with a broad shouldered bald man who sneers at me. I can smell the stale beer and tobacco on his breath. He pushes me back into the stall roughly. I already know he will not be gentle. Apparently I move too slow for this new gentleman as he punches me in the stomach and I drop to my knees. He grabs my hair and jams my face into the rim of the toilet. My senses are assaulted by the smell of the shit still sitting in the bowl, slowly breaking up and turning the water brown and thick. I resist the urge to gag again and wish I had flushed the toilet when I had a chance. He starts laughing and mocks my hard clit. I realise I'm rubbing myself. He finally releases my head and turns me to face him, he starts unbuckling his belt and I help by unbuttoning his jeans. His cock flops out and it is huge, I lick my lips in anticipation of the glorious cum I'm going to get from this. As I sit their mesmerized I get a kick to my side as I'm told to get on with it. I open my mouth and take him deep. I use my tongue and worship every inch of this beautiful thing. I suddenly stop as I feel a familiar warm sensation in my mouth and running down my throat. He is pissing in me and it is coming fast and hard. My mouth can't contain it and it starts to pour out onto the floor. It tastes strong and is dark in colour, nothing I haven't had before, but not in such a large quantity. It feels like he will never stop and I swallow as much as I can before he starts to slow down to a trickle. My clothes are soaked and I'm kneeling in a small flood of piss. It seems this is all he wanted as he pulls out of my mouth and zips up. He steps back keeping the door shut behind him and looks at me in disgust. He shouts about the mess I made on the floor and shoves my head down yelling at me to clean it up. I nervously start moving my tongue over the piss covered floor lapping up what I can. Who knows when the blackened broken tiles had last been mopped, but I can taste stale piss that may have been there for years. This brute of a man starts calling me a faggot piss hungry whore and shoves my face further into the floor. The piss starts to take on a metallic taste and I quickly realise there is now my blood mixed into it. He pulls my head up and demands I thank him which I do through trembling lips before I'm roughly shoved back down.

At some point he must have felt I had done enough or just gotten bored as he takes out a 20p and flicks it down the toilet. He tells me to take his money and calls me a whore as he leaves. I'm left with little choice but to dig around the inside of the toilet still full of brown shit water searching for the money I need to feed myself the next day. A few minutes of frantic searching and I strike lucky. I pull my shit covered arm out and hold up my treasure. This time I remember to flush the loo.

I lift myself up off the floor and step out of the cubicle. The toilets are empty thankfully. I wash my arm underneath the tap and look at myself in the mirror. I am almost unrecognisable from how I looked just a few years back. I'm sure even Hannah wouldn't recognise me in the street. My skin has become pasty and dark circles are prominent underneath my eyes. It has been several months since I had last spent a night in a bed.

I clean up my bloody nose and drink some of the rust tasting water. I run my t-shirt under the tap and wring it out as best I can. After placing it back on I make my way to leave thinking about what food I can buy with tonight's earnings. I lick my lips imagining my feast of cold baked beans on some sliced bread, but I snap back to attention when I hear a group of voices coming closer. I recognise the previous gentleman laughing about the cock hungry faggot willing to do the dirtiest stuff for pennies. You won't find a cheaper whore in the UK I hear him gloat. The door opens and in he walks with another three men holding cans of beer. They all turn to look at me and I see a mixture of smiles and anger on their faces.

I sigh and mentally ready myself. My night has just begun.

The End