How My Sister Took Over Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Evelyn glared at me. Her face was red. She knew she had opened her mouth without thinking. But she blamed me anyway. "This is your doing. Deal with it."

When Evelyn finished her depiction of the events of the past couple days, Ms Hodges asked simply, "And he let you girls spank him repeatedly? That is rubbish! Why would he do that?" Evelyn did not answer directly just stated that she was in charge of my discipline and had been but "she did not want to go into all that" Stacie nodded to confirm when Ms Hodges looked at her.

When Ms Hodges uttered she could "not quite believe this shit", Evelyn said "Ok, John stand up and show her how well your tail has been spanked." "What??!!" I exclaimed, totally floored she would ask such a thing. "Bend over the end of the couch and lower your pants in back enough to show your butt." she ordered. I shook my head, refusing. I could not believe she was going to humiliate like this. We had not discussed taking it this far.

Evelyn stood up and walked over to stand in front of me. "Are you going to do what I told you to do?" she asked quietly. A quick glance at Ms Hodges showed her intensely observing the exchange wide-eyed. I looked to Stacie for help. She just shrugged. As I turned back to look up at Evelyn towering over me. "Alright, then..." and quick as a snake her hand shot out and grabbed my left ear and twisted. I let out a howl as she pulled me off the couch and keeping me bent over, started to walk.

The average person does not think of an ear as being that sensitive, but I can attest when somebody has your ear twisted and is pulling, you follow immediately. You can't even pull the person's hand off. My impulse to do just that was stopped with a warning and another twist of my ear. My head was level with my waist as I struggled to keep up. Evelyn pulled me to the dining area where she pulled out a chair with her free hand. Turning it, she sat down, keeping my head at the same level. My eyes were tearing with pain and humiliation. I was still standing in front her, bent at the waist.

"You should know better by now than to disobey me. Ever!!" she stated loudly. "Undo your jeans." I had no choice but obey. She pulled me all the way over her lap and as she started working my jeans and underwear down, she continued to lecture. "All you had to do was lower the seat of your pants enough to show a red welted butt, but you just had to refuse. So now you get more...A LOT more." I could feel my jeans and underwear bunched at about my knees as Evelyn showed Ms Hodge my whole bare ass and thighs pointing out how well I had been striped. Ms Hodges commented how it must hurt to which Evelyn replied that I was about to hurt a whole lot more for disobeying her.

Then, to my added embarrassment, Ms Hodges said, "It doesn't look like he has any hair on his ass."

"He doesn't have any hair from the neck down and hasn't since early summer." Ms Hodges laughed at that, and asked if they made me shave, to which Stacie popped up with "No, he gets waxed. That is my job."

I was staring at the floor during this exchange, head down. My face was hot from not only my position but the total humiliation. I could hear Ms Hodges laughing and then my focus turned to the blaze of fire that lit up my butt when Evelyn started spanking it. The spanking did not last long but was intense as Evelyn peppered me with hand spanks from the top of my butt to mid thigh. I bucked and cried out. One short pause for Evelyn to warn me that if I fell off her lap she would start all over with the brush. My backside was already hurting badly and so sensitive that in no time, I was bawling uncontrollably. I could not help myself. Once again I had been stripped of any dignity I might have had.

Evelyn pushed me off her lap where I stayed on my hands and knees. As she stood Evelyn told me to pull my pants up and join them back in the living room when I regained my composure. Then shot me a warning, "Don't take too long." I was not about to risk that and was still dabbing my eyes when I went back.

Stacie was now sitting on the couch where I had sat before and patted the cushion beside her. When I said I would rather stand, she did not say a word and just pointed, then slapped the spot. I sat down, wincing. Ms Hodges snickered.

"Alright, I will give you the $900 for the hotel and the course. We will work out how you will repay me later. I will go by the bank on my way to work in the morning and you can stop by my office to pick up the money. You want to make sure you reserve a place in the class and hotel room, so you need to get it all done in the morning. I expect to see you in my office by 9 oclock. I am sure you do not want to be late."

Stacie was clearly upset as she drove us home. "I had not intended my mother to know that much about our private lives." she started. "She assumed a good deal and we have had some very frank discussions, but the details that came out this afternoon were NOT part of it." Evelyn apologized and said how she was sorry she had blurted about my getting my ass blistered. And once that was out it sort of tumbled downhill. "My Mom is like a pitbull with lipstick when it comes to stuff like this. I can already tell we are going to be seeing a whole lot more of her around. And have a LOT of intense discussions."

We stopped by a burger place for takeout since "we had wasted enough time" and did not have anything thawed to cook. Of course I bought, since it was my fault. Once we had eaten, the girls talked about what they wanted to do. I could get on my computer to update my log unless I wanted to go to bed this early. I had no television in my room so I took the option. I eased into my chair and could not get comfortable. My fidgeting apparently annoyed Stacie who came over and told me simply, "If you disturb my television show, you and I will have a little discussion in your bedroom and I am sure your butt is in no condition for another talk." I knew then how agitated she was.

After we all went to our rooms that evening I heard distinct slapping sounds coming from upstairs. Apparently Stacie was a lot more displeased with Evelyn than she let on in front of me. They had never even hinted one of them spanked the other.

I was up, dressed and had made our morning smoothies before either girl came downstairs. I looked to see if Evelyn was walking differently or winced when she sat down at the table, but could tell nothing out of the ordinary. I was ordered to text both of them after I made all my reservations.

I was in Ms Hodges office at 8:45. Directing me to a chair in front of her desk, she handed me an envelope with the $900 and told me she had done a fair amount of thinking the night before. I was sure she had as it was a lot to process, but I wisely kept my mouth shut. Then she laughed and said how she noticed the hotel rooms were cheaper for double occupancy, but I decided to pay $400 for the single person rate. " Guess you don't want to take a risk sharing a room and some guy discovering you have no pubes, well no body hair at all." She grinned as I blushed. She told me if I talked to the girls today, I should tell them she would be over to our apartment for supper and would bring takeout. I texted that on the way to my car and received one brief response."was afraid of that" from Stacie.

I paid my fee for the class and made the hotel reservation, then went to the university bookstore to buy textbooks. I had my subject list and had picked up the the credit card my Dad had given us to use once classes started. I did not tell Evelyn what I intended to do. We had plenty of regular supplies as Evelyn had purchased more than enough for the three of us. I did not want to go home so early so I went to see a movie to kill time.

I was home before the girls arrived. They were out somewhere. They were still pulling shifts for a few more days but I did not know if that was where they were today. I had to report my whereabouts to them but they made a point to demonstrate that was a one way street. They put their stuff away.

Evelyn saw the bags containing my new books. "Don't you know that each professor has his or her own preference for texts? Some add a book or not. You bought everything on the list, didn't you?" I nodded. "Well I know we discussed going to buy our books together. You jumped the gun." I began to tremble. I could tell from her expression I was in trouble. "I'm not going to bend you over...tonight." she said. "But once we get our class schedules when we register, I plan on a stripe for every twenty dollars you spent on books you did not need."

I protested I could return the books. I had made sure. "I don't care." Evelyn said. "The reason we were going together was we would not need three copies of some of the texts. We can share. That is the smart thing to do. Stacie and I talked it over, and I know you were there for that discussion." I had been. "One more word and you will be standing naked with your nose to the wall with a hot butt until Ms Hodges gets here." I kept my mouth shut.

Ms Hodges arrived and we all sat down to eat. Right away Ms Hodges snickered and said "I guess you did not get another spanking this afternoon since you are fully dressed and not even fidgeting." I know I blushed and both girls laughed with the joke. Stacie looked at me with a raised eyebrow that said "see I told you...I know my mom" Neither girl mentioned I had been threatened with one.

While we ate we all made small talk and of course I was asked all about my signing up for the judicial mitigation class and hotel reservation. When we finished, I put away the leftovers and threw the trash away and the conversation turned serious. Ms Hodges said she talked to the warehouse manager, my former supervisor, about last Friday's incident. "He is of the opinion that the policeman was staking out the bar parking lot looking for drinkers to fill those judicial mitigation classes. He heard some policemen get paid a bounty for pushing the class. He ALSO told me they offered to send you home in a taxi if you wanted to leave early or you could be driven...and you refused." I nodded. "You left out that small but very significant detail when you told me your story yesterday. Now what if I decided that omission warranted a little bare-bottomed paddling from me?"

I know I must have looked shocked, and almost started to sputter. Could she be serious? I could see both girls stiffen. Stacie answered quickly, " Mom, John is NOT yours to spank." Evelyn nodded. Ms Hodges sat back and smiled, obviously pleased at the reaction she got.

"Oh? Possessive are we? You know very well, Stacie that even though I have not spanked you for a long time, that I could if the situation warranted." Stacie nodded, conceding. "And equally, if I decided, Evelyn would VERY willingly go over my lap for a spanking. Especially if the alternative was a report to her parents about your activities." Evelyn nodded warily also... "So what makes you think I should also not have full power to take the boy you both spank over my knee if I decide?" I could tell Stacie was not pleased with this but could not dispute the logic. Evelyn simply nodded and said, "Yes, ma'am."

When I opened my mouth to protest, Ms Hodges laughed and said, "Relax John, I just wanted to establish my position in the hierarchy. I have no intention of roasting your buns. At least not tonight. I do admit to having enjoyed watching your butt reddened last night." I relaxed back.

"Actually, I envy you girls.Growing up, I really would have loved to have been able to take a paddle to my brother's ass when I felt he deserved it. I did knock the crap out of him a few times."

Stacie leaned forward, incredulous, "You beat up Uncle Bob? He is a big guy!!"

"Not so big once I nailed him in the balls," Ms Hodges shrugged. "I loved him then and still do, but he learned not to mess with me. I forget what the first time was all about, him teasing me or something, but after I booted his nuts and he went down, I punched hell out of him. He covered it up saying he had got banged up playing football. Later on, I caught him trying to get a look at me naked when I came out of the shower and getting dressed. I stepped up to him, got right in his face and when he was looking me straight in the eye, I slapped him as hard as I could right in the balls. He dropped like a rock screeching. I remember that because as he lay there holding his groin I sat on him and told him I would do it again if he pissed me off. Then I told him to move his hands and acted like I was going to swat him again. I didn't but he was scared. The most memorable was when I caught him messing with a pair of my panties.. my dirty panties. Just curiosity I know now, but at that time it really made me mad. I threatened to tell our parents and then made him stand and spread his legs so I could boot him again. He never fucked with me after that. The perfect big brother. Matter of fact he told your father when we started going out to be very careful to not piss me off." Stacie and Evelyn were both wide-eyed.

"Whoa..." breathed Stacie, "I had no idea you were so tough."

Ms Hodges laughed and said, "No, not tough. I just don't take shit off men. I know you wondered why I seem to have a lot of boyfriends and never got remarried. Well, for the most part, none of the men have been a keeper. Not even a contestant for a long term relationship. They refused to accept my dominance. I'm only thirty seven but I am not going to waste time on losers. I have to be the ultimate leader of the relationship. Not dictator, but the final authority is mine."

"Take John here. I know he does not enjoy being spanked, but he accepts you two girls setting the rules for the house. And I am pretty sure he did not volunteer for it, but his acquiescence is enough to put you girls fully in charge. I bet you have a more peaceful and structured living arrangement as a result." Both Stacie and Evelyn were now grinning and nodding. I blushed. I could not look at any of them.

Ms Hodges said she wanted to talk about how I planned to pay her back the $900 she had given me for my judicial mitigation class. I immediately piped up and said I would pay her out of my allowance as I got it or my share of the rent we expected when my Dad refunded it. She shook her head telling me I would need that for incidentals and that she had a better plan. Then she turned toward the girls and told them that since we had ALL already established that they set the rules for the household, she would negotiate with them. Stacie and Evelyn both nodded and leaned forward, ready to engage in the discussion. When I started to argue I could talk for myself, Ms Hodges smiled and told me to be quiet. She was going to talk with those in charge. Uh oh.

She began to explain that she had been paying a housekeeper ten dollars an hour to come in a few times a week to clean her apartment. She thought it would be better to have me do the cleaning instead to work off my debt. Evelyn immediately voiced her objection that I could not afford to sacrifice my study time when we started classes the following week. Stacie agreed and Ms Hodges smiled and said she thought that valid. Then began to give her thoughts and ask for the girls' opinions. Whenever I started to interject a comment, she told me to be quiet and listen. It did not take long for me to realize the dynamic here. Ms Hodges was engaging the girls in the decision process while ensuring I was cut out.

They quickly came to terms. I was expected to spend my Saturdays at Ms Hodges's apartment from before dawn (so I could make breakfast) until that evening. I would spend that time cleaning, doing laundry or whatever other chore she had for me. As I was probably not as efficient as a regular housekeeper, I would only get fifty dollars credit against my debt for each day worked. I quickly did the math and voiced my objection that was only a little over four dollars an hour as that would be a 12 hour day. And that meant eighteen days of labor. Ms Hodges's responded by telling me to be quiet and listen or I could spend some time standing in the corner listening with my pants down.."and you know what that will entail". I was not sure if Evelyn and Stacie would go along with that. But neither offered a comment to contradict Ms Hodges' admonition. I shut my mouth figuring I would appeal to Stacie later. Evelyn was fully into this discussion and began to add caveats, like if my parents were in town or there was some special event, I would be excused from working that day but I would still do the full eighteen days.

I was not overly happy I was not allowed to have a say. But when Ms Hodges said she was looking forward to having a naked houseboy, I could not keep quiet. Fortunately, my objection was drowned out by Stacie who did not like that idea at all.

I could tell Ms Hodges was expecting this. She sat back, held up her hand and said quietly, "Ok, now for the big talk." She told me to go to my room or at least to the entrance which was just off the kitchen. She told me I was allowed to hear everything they discussed but she did not want to see me make a gesture or hear a peep out of me 'or else'. "You heard what I did to my brother" I knew what 'or else ' meant so I went around the corner where I could still clearly hear the conversation. Before I left she asked me to hand over my cell phone, and then began to push buttons on it. I had no idea what was up now.

"So you do not like the idea I might see your boyfriend nude?" she asked.

"I don't want you messing with him, Mom " was Stacie's immediate response. "He is MY boyfriend."

"Did you mind me seeing him bare assed yesterday?" she asked again."After all you pulled his pants down and gave him a pretty good spanking in front of me. You know I saw his cock and balls" Obviously that was directed to Evelyn. No answer so I guessed it was a nod or head shake. "Alright, we already established that I can spank him if I feel it warranted, right? Like either of you."

"Mom, it is a very different thing to spank when it is warranted and to just screw with or use him." stated Stacie tersely.

"Are you afraid I might have sex with him? Or might have him lick me or something like that?" Ms Hodges asked. No answer "Well I assure you I have absolutely NO interest in testing out your boyfriend's prowess as a stud. Well, to be honest, I AM curious but I have no intention to poach."

"Now I am sure you both have surmised I have had talks with Evelyn's parents. Some were calls for updates and ask about any problems. They are concerned everything is going well. When they asked me to keep an eye on all of you they voiced their concerns and wanted to know what I thought of your living arrangement. Your father is aware Stacie and John are having sex. I also got the impression that your Mom also has at least a suspicion you and Stacie are experimenting a little, but whether she has said as much to your Dad, I have no idea. I decided I would not inquire into the exact nature of your communal relationship as you are all of age."

"But now you guys sort of brought me into the fold at least as far as discipline is concerned. John's discipline status anyway. You not only let me know that you spanked him, but you demonstrated your control and exposed him. Plus taking his body hair adds continued humiliation into the mix. So this is not just about spanking for discipline. It is about control. Two females having control over a male."

"Now for this next part, I want FULL honesty, ok?" pause... "Ok, this morning, when he came to my office to get the money, John and I had a long and VERY detailed conversation. I told him to say nothing of our conversation to either of you. And, reading his texts, he apparently did not." What the hell? No such thing happened. I got the money and left this morning. There was no such conversation. I came very close to protesting loudly. Suddenly Ms Hodge's dismissal and warning came to mind. Would Evelyn and Stacie take my side if I said something? Or would they agree with me but still blister my ass for not following instructions.

123456...8