How My Sister Took Over Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mom told us that you would submit to her without her doing a thing to force you. Actually, she bet us. I won't tell you the terms right now but a bet was made. And it looks like you submitted to her just like she said.. At this point my hands are tied but at least your dick is locked away and she cannot get to it." With that,Stacie hung up.

I sat on the bed thinking about what Stacie had said. What bet and what could it mean? About that point Ms Hodges came out of the bathroom freshly showered, clad in only a towel. She looked beautiful. She asked me if I need to use the bathroom to pee. Then laughed and said I would probably have to sit to pee with the cage. I shook my head, and she looked at the clock and remarked how it was only 7:00 and the evening was young yet.

"And we have accomplished so much in a short time." she bubbled. She seemed thoroughly happy in contrast to my own feelings. I felt despondent.. "Poor baby.." she cooed, "You want to talk about it?" I shook my head.

"So what do you want to do now?" she asked.

"Nothing, I think we have done enough," I grumbled. "My ass is burning and my cock is locked up."

"Yes, and both of those things excite me. I have so much more in mind as possibilities. Did you spy in my things to see what other hidden treasures might be in my bag or that box?"' I shook my head and she went over and carefully inspected their position. She had turned the box over so a peak inside would not be easy. "Very good. So very obedient. You did not snoop." Her comment about my being obedient stung.

"I was not about to violate your privacy" I said and then foolishly (I realized a few scant seconds later) continued "Not like me... I have NO damn privacy OR rights. I immediately sucked in a breath preparing for her to get mad and my outburst.

Instead she laughed. " Ok I will give you a right. I will give you the right to choose... let's see. How about the choice of barbells or rings in your nipple piercings?" I looked at her shocked. "Come here." When I did she once again held out a hand palm up and damned if I did not place my scrotum right into that palm.. "As she closed her fist, she asked very sweetly, "Do you mind if I inspect these testicles of yours very closely?" I shook my head, knowing full well I had lost that battle. "And if I want to turn you around and inspect your little butthole?" I gasped and again shook my head. "See... you have privacy, it is just that you surrendered it.. To ME. And to Stacie and Evelyn as well."

"Now, I find obedient boys to be VERY arousing. Why don't you lay on your back on the bed?" I did and she dropped the towel. As she stepped forward I could see her breasts. Amazingly perky for an older woman. I mean she was only thirty seven or eight as I recalled. I did not pay that much attention. She threw one leg over me and scooted forward she said, "See, now I am giving up some of MY privacy. You get an up close view of my tits and my pussy. Now let's see what you can do with your tongue." I had a quick look at a pussy with the hair clipped almost to the skin as she settled over my mouth, barely touching my lips.

Ms Hodges humped my face, wiggled, and cried out several times before finally sighing and flopping over to one side. "Very nice," she commented, "My daughter is a lucky girl. I guess she taught you well this summer." I did not reply but just laid there. In between the long sessions of pussy licking that followed, I had to ask to go to the bathroom. Sure enough there was no way I could stand and pee with the cock cage on. Sitting only added to my humiliation of having my freedom taken. Plus the smell and taste of vaginal secretions that covered the lower half of my face. Ms Hodges climaxing on my face had aroused me to the point I was seriously hurting. My groin ached. I had alternated between flaccid and pain as my penis tried to erect in the confines of the cage I wore.

Ms Hodges said that while she was quite content, I did not seem so happy. "wonder why", I muttered.. She raised up, rolled over, her bare breast almost in my face. 'Ok, what is the problem? I told you that you performed admirably and wore me out making me cum so many times so your ego should be stoked to capacity." she announced grinning. I knew I was being set up so I refused to say a word. 'I would think you would be proud and happy with the praise," she continued.

When I still refused to answer, she leaned close and offered, 'Maybe I should reach over for that new black leather paddle you love so much." That got my attention and I stared at her. "You would beat my ass now for NOT talking??" I asked. "No I will SPANK your boyishly hairless tush for NOT using your words and answering honestly and completely when asked a question." she replied.

"Alright', I said. I told her how I hurt. My ass and thighs still burned especially when touched but what hurt right now was my whole groin. I would start to get hard and then the pain from my penis being constricted hurt so much it would subside a little but never fully go soft. That plus the arousal was giving me a general ache. My testes ached from the general pull and that discomfort intensified when I tried to get hard. "Oh did I give my boy blue balls? I am so sorry!. The cage I can't do anything about. Stacie has insisted it stay locked on. When was the last time you came?" When I hesitated to reply, she pinched the nipple closest to her and twisted it hard. I yelped and answered. "Yesterday I think, in the morning." What was it about women and twisting nipples? Damn that hurt.

She got off the bed and rummaged in her cardboard box. Then she threw a tube onto the bed. I looked and it said personal lubricant but had a generic name. Then she showed me a vibrator and a dildo that was at least as big as my own penis when fully erect and probably a tad larger. 'Just the thing to milk you with", she said. "NO!" I yelled. "No?" she asked, " Are you TELLING me no?"

I shook my head. "Please, I don't need any of those things. I am fine. Really. Perfectly fine."

"No you aren't," she laughed. "But I really bought these toys in case the girls wanted them. I had already ordered the cage and the express shipping would cost the same so I figured I might as well add a few items. I thought if they did not want them, I could always use them myself. Now get on your knees, spread your legs and put your head on the pillow. No, put your head and chest on the pillow and raise your ass."

Being naked was humiliating enough, but having to expose my anus like this took it to whole new level. "Arch your back and spread your legs just a bit more. i want access to this cute little pucker."Ms Hodges giggled. Then she flicked a finger and thumped me directly on my asshole. I stifled my moan. "This is gonna happen. If you move around too much, I'll just hold you in place by these while I do it." she said as she patted me on my hanging balls.

What ensued was a new and totally mortifying experience. First she pushed one finger and then a second up my butt. It hurt a little but most of that was in my mind. When she rubbed what I assumed was my prostate I could not hold back a moan. I was barely getting used to the stretch when I began to ejaculate. It was totally unlike either fucking or jerking off. Just a release. I just felt stuff pouring out a little like urinating. I looked under my belly and saw Ms Hodges holding her hand under the cock cage to catch all the semen. "Wow, what a load!! " she commented. She stuck her tongue into the goop and said,"Yum". Then offered it to me. Still on my knees I shook my head. Her free hand grabbed my scrotum and squeezed hard pressing my nuts against that steel ring. I yelled and begged her to not squeeze so hard. "We do NOT waste cum." she said. If her grip had not been so tight I might have retorted, "Then YOU eat it." Instead I lapped it out of her hand as she praised me for being a good boy.

I was not a happy camper especially when, after a short rest, she ordered me back onto my knees. Once again lubed fingers found their way across my prostate forcing an ejaculation. This time I licked it up without protest but at least my balls were not aching from being squeezed against that steel ring. I could not help the tears from the humiliation. "Ahh poor baby!" Ms Hodges cooed. "You'll get used to it."

My alarm was set for 5:00, a full hour and a half before breakfast was served downstairs. Ms Hodges served me her own version of breakfast, both her secretions and my own, several times before letting me go shower. When I came out of the bathroom to get dressed, she was fast asleep. I returned to the room at the mid morning break to find her gone, taking all the things she brought with her, with the exception of the cock cage still locked onto my balls.

I texted Stacie begging her to come to the hotel that evening. She called me back and asked what the problem was. I was in my room and almost broke down crying in my attempt to explain. She told me to relax and go to class and she would see me at 4:00. When I came out of class, Stacie was waiting in the hotel lobby. I gave her a big hug and kiss and thanked her for coming. She grinned and told me she loved me. She asked what I wanted to discuss. I shook my head and suggested we go to my room for privacy. She called Evelyn to let her know where we will be. Evelyn had driven and dropped her off. After a few errands she would be back and we would all have supper.

Once in my room, I began to tell Stacie all that had transpired in the past 24 hours. She stopped me and said she knew most of it already as she got an overview from her mom but wanted to hear my side. When we got to the part where I was locked into the chastity cage, she stopped me again and asked to see it firsthand. She said a texted picture was not adequate to show the thing. She liked it and refused to let me break the seal to remove it. She said she wanted me to wear it for the time being. She let me pull my pants up and I continued with my story. I did not go into full detail of the conversations but related how I felt. Then I nervously reported how her mother had me perform oral sex on her repeatedly.

Stacie nodded and said she knew it was going to happen and she had 'No, well, only a 'little' problem with it.'

I was surprised at Stacie's reaction to her mother using me like that and then I told her about her mother stimulating my prostate. She thought it funny and said she might want to try it in the future.. I told her I really did not like anything about having fingers stuck up my butt, much less her mom making me lick up my cum. I said that was sick and demeaning.

"Oh?" she replied. "Is it sick and demeaning when I suck your cock after we have sex? Licking my own pussy juice plus whatever sperm is still on your cock?" Her expression changed, now reflecting a little anger. "Or giving you a blowjob and swallowing? I seem to remember you even kissing my pussy after we had sex." I backpedaled and said that was between us but having to lick my cum out of her mother's hand after she had fingered my prostate was different. She told me we will have to see how I felt when she did it. Everything I said was turned around to me being a whiny pussy who could not handle not being in charge and giving up control to women. Even if I would prosper as a result.

When I even began to comment about my having a total lack of privacy or even control of my own genitals she laughed and asked if I felt that way with her. I said of course not. Then she said "Well, if I give Mom limited access do you think you should second guess me? Shouldn't you accept, no, make that embrace my decision?" I was stunned. What kind of thought pattern was this? I started to ask what she meant but Evelyn arrived.

Of course, right away Evelyn announced she wanted to see the 'chastity device on my cock". When I tried to deflect her request, she stated she could always just examine it after she paddled my butt raw. But she was sure I would just be a good boy and do as I was told. My butt still hurt so much from that paddle I could not take another hard spanking now. The skin felt burnt not bruised like after the rod or the hairbrush.. After thinking a minute and looking at her facial expression, I lowered my pants without another word of protest which made both girls giggle. Evelyn snickered and said to Stacie, "It was as easy as your Mom said it would be to get him to comply. She won the bet. No doubt. Stacie agreed." I stood there pants open feeling foolish while they each tugged and twisted the cage in their inspection. When finally allowed to pull my pants up, we went out to dinner. They refused to tell me what their bet entailed.

Upon our return, Stacie grinned and holding up and wiggling her index and middle finger asked if she should send Evelyn downstairs while she 'relieved a little of my tension". I shook my head embarrassed then felt the pain of my cock trying to get hard in the cage. Evelyn hollered, "Put it there bro'. and held her hand up for a high five then down at groin level. She repeated this a couple times and walked out laughing. Stacie smiled, told me to be good and they would see me the next day to take me home.

I called her back and asked her about the bet she mentioned on the phone the night before. Stacie shrugged and said her Mom claimed she could get me to fully submit to her starting with my putting my own scrotum in her hand and she would do it without any threat of reprisal but simply by her exuding confidence and being assertive. If she could, then neither girl would protest what she did. "And she was right wasn't she? You even followed her into the hallway to give her your balls." I nodded, totally chagrined. "Well now you will live with the consequences."

I slept alright that night considering I had a steel band around my nuts connected to a cage that encased my penis. It kept me very aware of my groin. I suppose I had too many distractions the night before to notice how the wrong movement would give my scrotum a sharp twist.

I took my small duffle bag into the classroom at the mid morning break and placed it with the others as we had to check out of our rooms hours before the class ended. I was going to miss the privacy of using my own bathroom to urinate. I had discovered that the cage really interfered with the stream. Not only did I have to sit down, but the urine would splatter when it hit one of the bars, which was inevitable. Adjusting my penis once locked inside the cage proved impossible. In my room I could use a washcloth to clean up. My hate for the damn thing grew as I had to pee in the public lobby rest room a few times that Sunday.

I resolved to get the thing off as soon as possible and brought up the subject to Stacie when she drove me home. She thought the situation amusing and said it would be a reminder for good behavior. Then she stated flatly that it would stay on until she decided otherwise. It could only come off if necessary. I knew better than to say anything more on the subject.

Life at home that night was surprisingly normal considering the past week's events. Neither girl made mention of anything other than our upcoming registration for classes or household activity, meals, and the like. We would all go to registration then go to the bookstore to buy our books. Evelyn reminded me of my impulsively buying books the week before. "You are going to hold me to that?" I asked aghast. "Even after everything I have suffered the past couple days?"

"Of course I am." Evelyn said. "It will train you to think before you act. You better hope you did not mess up too badly."

Out of the four classes I was enrolled for and their five, we shared three. I had bought only one book they declared unessential. The price was eighty dollars. 'That mean four swats." Evelyn declared. "Ms Hodges bought us a paddle like the one she used on you. Want to make a bet?" I knew I was in for four swats. Knowing how bad that paddle would hurt, I nodded saying I would at least like to hear the proposition. "We are going to tell you about our bet with Ms Hodges. If you manage to NOT cry or sob, you don't get spanked. But if you pussy out, we triple it. You get a dozen." Pussy out? Just that demeaning comment set the stage. I took a deep breath and nodded. I knew how bad that paddle would hurt. I would risk getting eight extra swats to avoid it altogether.

"Okay. You asked me to talk to Mom about your eighteen weeks of naked houseboy work." Stacie said. "Mom made us a bet. If she won, you'd be her servant for nine weeks. Half the amount of time which we set before. She admitted the reduced number was fair." I began to grin. Stacie frowned, which told me she was not finished. 'If she lost, you'd owe her only three weeks and she could watch you work nude but not touch."

The hole in my gut opened. "So if I had resisted and not put my balls in her hand I would have won?" I asked weakly They nodded. 'It was a two out of three challenge. When you went to the class you had already submitted once in her office. We had made our deal earlier that Tuesday morning." Evelyn said. "Ms Hodges wanted to try for number three which would put you back to the full eighteen weeks but we said no." I was partially relieved even though what I faced was bad. Stacie told her to tell me the rest. "If you had submitted a third time, she would own all our asses. Of course, she would not have done anything to Stacie except maybe spank her and make her work naked, but you and I would have been under her thumb. Me for three weeks, you for the full eighteen."

"You agreed to that?" I asked astonished. "And you bitched at me for taking dumb risks?" I was told to be very careful with what I said. Both girls glared.

"Well after you saw how she manipulated us that night, we really thought you'd be smart enough to not wimp out and submit so easily." Evelyn said. "But we knew if you you were so easy, she got you twice, a third time was assured. Neither of us were willing to trust you that far."

"So what do you mean she owns my ass? You said if she WON she got me for nine weeks. But she already had me for eighteen. I came out ahead. Didn't I?" I asked skeptically.

"Well for the nine she owns you. The other restrictions are off." Stacie said. "We can not protest anything she does with you. Like you and her having full sex."

"You pimped me out?!!!" I exclaimed. "What if I do not agree to any of this?" I asked, outraged.

"You can refuse of course." Stacie said. "Evelyn and I just cannot object to anything Mom gets you to agree with. We can not help you in any way. One word of protest from us and she gets to beat our asses. If we protest a second time she owns us for a full week," I relaxed.

"Okay but I can refuse." I said grinning. "I did not make the bet. I did agree to do what she said. But I did not say unlimited or those terms. Nor agree to all that."

"Do you think you can stand up to her? Really refuse?" Stacie asked. I nodded. Both girls shrugged. "You're an idiot. She'll push you hard. If you wind up with rings in your nipples and her name tattooed across across your ass, don't complain to us." I went to my room later happy despite the cage locked on my crotch which was irritating.

The next morning was not so happy. We had already had breakfast and the girls had gone upstairs to get dressed heading off to their final day at work. I told Stacie I needed to talk to her in private about something when she got the chance at least before she went to work. I was at the sink rinsing the dishes when Stacie came down. She gave me a big hug and kiss and then telling me to "be good today,"she grinned and patted me on the crotch. The grin faded and she felt around a little more. "Where is your cage?" she demanded.

I told her that was what I wanted to talk to her about. I was chafing badly so I took it off. "Without asking me first?" I nodded and said I was raw. She had gone to bed and I did not want to disturb her. When she demanded to see, I opened my pants and pulled down my underwear. Before this past week, I would have asked to do this in private. Now I was doing it right there in the kitchen. She scoffed and said "That is not raw, it is barely pink." I told her it looked worse last night. "So this came on between when I went to sleep and you got cleaned up to go to bed? And did you look up cleaning or personal care online?" I confessed I had not. Glaring at me she said I better do so, or, if I preferred ask her Mom for pointers. I told her I did not want to involve her mother in this and that I would look it up as soon as I could. I apologized for removing it and said I would put it back on first thing. "And how are you going to lock it? " she asked. "With one of those plastic lock things you have." I answered. I about fell over when she said she did not have any. Her mother still had them. I would have to contact her Mom and then go to her to get locked up again. At my look of shock she laughed. "I can lock you with the real key, but if I do, I will NOT let you out for at least a month! Which means there will be no sex. Well, we will still have sex, but only for me to get off. You'll be eating my pussy daily."

1...345678