How My Sister Took Over Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They had, of course, sat there without a single word of protest when Ms Hodges sent me out of the room. Was that approval of her actions or only acceptance? Damn! I was second guessing the situation. I let my indecision rule me. I stood there like a wimp and listened.

"Now I know both you girls have seen John nude many times and in some cases up close and personal, not just bent over to get his ass beat. I want to hear all about how you touched John's junk. You know what I mean by junk..his penis and balls."...silence but a few sighs... I could tell there was thinking going on.. "Now I told you how I both slapped and kicked my brother's nuts. You can bet that if I had even thought I could have got access to his bare balls I would have taken full advantage. If I had spanked him like you do John, you can be sure I would have grabbed a handful if for no other purpose than to position him where I wanted. Plus curiosity and the fun of seeing the opposite sex. I figure that is just human nature.".... "but I DO expect full honesty. If John lied to me this morning I will make him wish for a light spanking like you give him last night." What I got last night was not a 'light' spanking no matter how you look at it. I'm sure neither Evelyn nor Stacie would characterize my punishment that way either. But for now they remained silent, listening.

I would never thought Ms Hodges could have manipulated these two brilliant girls like this. I had a mix of emotions. Part of this was embarrassment my private life was being discussed and part was curiosity how it would unfold. Mixed with a growing respect for Ms Hodges' ability to elicit information. At the forefront of my thoughts was fear. What choice did I have? I was intimidated.

There was a long pause and then I heard, "Although I was tempted, I never grabbed his scrotum and the only time I touched his penis was after I hit it." I sat in wonder as Evelyn described in extreme detail how she had smacked my penis when I called her a bitch and then applied an ice compress.

"And what were you thinking?" Ms Hodges asked. "I mean as he laid there in pain."

"I was scared I had done some real damage. When I found out I hadn't I thought it pretty funny and gave him a hard time about it." Evelyn confessed. All three laughed a bit.

"So when you made sure you had not done damage, you did not care about the pain you caused. It was justified." I heard a little hmming and hawing but no contradiction. "How often do you get wet when you strip John and spank him?" asked Ms Hodges. "NEVER!" protested Evelyn, "I wouldn't. He is my brother. I am just maintaining my control."

Ms Hodges laughed, "I am going to call bullshit on that. I know better. I would bet that by the time you had John over your lap last night, even before you started on his ass, your little cunt was wet as hell."

"MOM!!" protested Stacie.

"What? My saying 'cunt' or saying I know better? Would you rather me word it like 'have you ever inadvertently felt your vagina tingle and lubricate at the sight of a man's naked body as you administered punishment'? Hell, I got wet watching. Perfectly natural. AND I expect honesty here."

"Alright, what did you do with your arousal? I'm talking those times you blistered his ass and left him crying. Fess up!!" Evelyn admitted to masturbating a few times afterwards. She almost confessed to having sex with Stacie but shut up. Ms Hodges chuckled and in my mind I pictured both girls blushing. "Yep, you gotta relieve that sexual tension. I won't ask for more details on that."

"BUT now for the big question of the day. Actually in 2 parts. First, has John ever seen your pussy and did he ever perform oral sex on you?" I held my breath waiting to see if Evelyn would take the bait. I could tell she wanted to deny it all, but she was not sure what I might have said. I knew I had never said anything and all this was Ms Hodges fishing.

"As far as I know he has never seen me naked. He did lick me once but he was blindfolded." She went on to explain in detail how she had pressed me hard, teasing me about possibly getting screwed up the ass with a strap on and then ultimately making me kiss her ass and then lick her to multiple orgasms. When Ms Hodges asked how I reacted to that, Evelyn admitted I pitched a fit so she gave me an 'attitude adjustment'. She admitted to enjoying the whole incident but that was the first and only time she went that far. When asked why no repeat Evelyn just said, "The situation never came up. That was the last time he got a spanking until this DUI thing."

Ms Hodges was chuckling as she asked (Stacie?) "What was your reaction to hearing John licked his own sister's pussy?"

"Well, I thought it kinda amusing and arousing when she told me about it," Stacie confessed.

"So you don't seem to mind sharing. I am sure you ride his face or some other part of his anatomy whenever you are in the mood. And yet you protest me seeing him naked while he works for me. I mean it is very personal sharing and unconventional but where is the harm? So you both concede?......Good." "NO SEX, I mean it Mother!!" "I am not going to screw your boyfriend..that is your domain."

I was hopping up and down at this development, I wanted so much to storm in there and assert myself and demand I had some say in all this. But I was scared. I knew beyond a doubt Ms Hodges would not hesitate to carry out her earlier threat if I made a sound. Was I that pussy whipped?

Ms Hodges stayed just a little longer after that making small talk and then suggested we all have a home-cooked meal at her house the next evening. "We can have John buy the groceries for me tomorrow. I will have him come by the office tomorrow to get some money and a list of what I need. I will text him. I entered his information into my contact list and put me in his. Wonder why he did not already have it?"

I waited until I heard the door close and then shot into the kitchen. "What the hell was all that?" I demanded. "You can't think to let HER have power over me!! She is supposed to keep an eye out for YOU guys, NOT me!!"

"Lower your voice and sit down," Evelyn ordered. "I am very embarrassed having to discuss my private details, but you started it, blabbing to her."

"I did not!" I retorted. "I walked in and got the money. She told me to text you guys about her coming over tonight which I did on the way out. I did not reveal a damn thing about our business. The only reference to any of it was she teased me about my wanting a private room at the hotel so nobody would see I was hairless. She played both of you."

"You mean she wasn't checking out details that you had already told her?" Stacie asked.

"Fuck no. She totally bullshitted both of you into telling her everything AND actually agreeing to everything she wanted." Both girls laughed at that and expressed total admiration for the way Ms Hodges had manipulated them and how her logic had made sense.

"Well, I guess the cat is out of the bag. I learned a lot about my own mother tonight. No going back now." Stacie stated. "I did not want her involved in our private business but now that she is you know she is not going to back off. She is going to take the bull by the horns."

Evelyn started laughing, "Nope, more like by the BALLS"

"This SUCKS! You gotta go fix this. You can't let her take control!!" I yelled.

Evelyn looked at me and said, "I told you to lower your voice. Since you ignored me, you can lower your pants. No, I think everything should come off. Strip!!"

"Please," I begged. "I'm just upset. I'll keep it down and talk."

"Too late." Evelyn said glaring at me.

Stacie shook her head, "Second entry for your punishment log in 24 hours. You have been keeping up, I hope." I shook my head and said I posted the pictures from last Saturday and wrote in the log, but not about last night. Stacie said she was going to read over my log tomorrow and it better be detailed and well written. Anything less than B+ work and she would have a 'little session" with me herself.

I already had tears from the humiliation as I stripped nude putting my clothes on the seat of my chair as the girls watched. Then Evelyn stepped up and totally surprised me when she reached out and grabbed my balls. Squeezing them firmly she smiled and said, "I think Ms Hodges had a good point. Easy to control a guy when you have him by the nuts." She led me around the table twice to make her point then told me to bend over and put my forearms on the chair seat.

I heard the girls behind me and Stacie added laughing, "Mom made another good point about how being in charge is arousing. Just look at you!" Then she stepped in front of me and held two very wet fingers to my lips and ordered."Open." Oh fuck.. She was making me clean my sister's pussy secretions off her fingers adding to my humiliation.

I did not have much time to think about the new dynamics when the first blaze of fire streaked across my butt and I cried out. She used the dowel. She slowly applied five stripes, but as bruised and sensitive as my ass was, it felt like 50. She made me hold my position as she reached between my legs to jostle my scrotum. I was still crying when she told me to stand up. The pain was intense but the injustice of it all hurt worse. Plus I let it happen again. Stacie used my phone to take pics for my log.

Evelyn put her face directly into mine and said "That was your second punishment in two days for disobeying me." Then she pinched a nipple and twisted it hard as she added, "Maybe we need to give you some reminders.... Or maybe we should come up with some new and novel ways to get your attention. Should I ask Ms Hodges for suggestions?" "No," I whispered, totally cowed. "No, what?" she asked..another twist. "No, Ma'am."

"I'm not in the mood to do much of anything tonight," Stacie announced. "Me either" laughed Evelyn, heading upstairs. "I know it is still early evening John, but you get to bed. You can write your log entries in the morning."

When I came out of my bathroom from brushing my teeth, Stacie was waiting, stark naked. "I'm sorry, but I'm not in the mood. I am way too sore for sex, Damn my ass hurts." I said.

"Who said anything about screwing?" she replied and pointed to the bed. As soon as I laid down, she mounted my face. "Yep, Mom was right about a a lot of things tonight." she giggled.

I was up and had coffee and our morning smoothies ready when the girls came downstairs. Neither said a word about the evening before. Stacie asked me what I had planned for early today and I told her I was going to work on my log. She grinned and said she would have to check it out when she got home before we went to her Mom's for supper. Both girls said they did not want to stay late. I knew I certainly did not want to stay any longer than I had to.

"Can we talk about those eighteen days you agreed to for me to work off my debt to your Mom?" I asked. Stacie asked why she should. "Because it is not fair! " I said. I know I was sounding pitiful. "I could work at minimum wage and pay her back much faster. Nine or ten days is fair."

"I will see what I can do." Stacie said. "I don't want Mom to use you as her boytoy, but like you said last night she manipulated us into agreeing. We can't just renege. She will not tolerate that. Just as Evelyn and I would not stand for you to even attempt to back out of our agreement. All I can promise is I will talk to her." I nodded and thanked her. She saw my unshed tears. "What? tell me."

"I feel like such a wimp." I said. "I hate this position I am in. I never dreamed it would turn out like this. I feel so damn vulnerable." I caught myself and closed my mouth.

Stacie smiled. "You are NOT a wimp. But you ARE powerless now. You opened the door to letting Evelyn discipline you because of some dumb fantasy you found stimulating. She took you over. She loved the power trip and still does. So do I. We are not going to let you go. Actually Mom made prefect sense about her wanting to have the final say in any relationship she has. I am my mother's daughter. I want the same thing."

"Now you have given us that power and once you give it up, you aren't going to get it back. Look at you right now, standing here nude, with your cock half hard. We did not order you to stay naked this morning. You were dressed yesterday morning. Yet here you stand." I blushed and my cock stood erect as she pointed that out. I was submitting to an order that was not even given, just imagined. "You can get dressed after we leave for work. Now I will talk to Mom about the eighteen days. Knowing her she is not going to give that up easily. That is four and a half months of having you under her thumb. I might have to negotiate. I'm sure open refusal to honor our agreement will not work."

Shortly after they left I booted up my computer. I found it humiliating to recount my punishments and found myself getting hard again. I knew better than to skim over details and went back over my earlier entries adding details. My poor tail could not take any more abuse and I knew Stacie was going to be very critical. I spent over two hours writing and then editing. I fully acknowledged how badly I had screwed up getting behind the wheel after drinking and I deeply regretted doing it. But a grown man submitting to stripping nude and having his ass spanked by his twin sister and his girlfriend was terribly disheartening. I hated the humiliation and just could not get used to it.

Added to that, Evelyn now considers it perfectly acceptable to touch my genitals particularly grasping and squeezing my scrotum. Her pinching my nipple when she lectured me last night was emasculating. That alone would have brought tears if I had not already been crying profusely. Of course, I did not reveal just how devastated I felt in my log entries but did admit to the pure humiliation I felt each time I had to expose my hairless body on command. Neither Stacie nor Evelyn would have accepted that omission.

I knew I had brought this on myself. I resolved to really endeavor to limit punishment and the accompanying log entries in the future. Then I realized both Stacie and Evelyn would require weekly entries after my cleaning duties at Ms Hodge's apartment. And after hearing Ms Hodges last night I knew those workdays would be tough in more ways than one. I actually respected and admired the woman. I had always known her as a very intelligent and tough woman, a good mother and actually she had always treated me very well. But now that the cat was out of the bag and she was aware of my submission, I think she almost sees me as toy. I hope Stacie can mitigate that somewhat, but I have my doubts. I doubted either girl could stand up to Ms Hodges. I wrote that in my log. It was something I might not be able to say out loud without reprisal but they would read my thoughts.

I made sure to delete all the photos from my cell phone and went to shower. I examined my butt in the mirror before stepping under the water. I sported five new raised wheals across the fat part of my ass. When I finished showering and got dressed, I checked my phone. I had two texts from Ms Hodges and one from Stacie. The first from Ms Hodges told me to be at her office before one o'clock as she had a meeting shortly after. Her second text asked if I got the first. The one from Stacie was a warning. "You really should reply to Mom's texts quickly. She texted me to make sure she had the number right." I texted Ms Hodges and said I was in the shower and did not hear my phone. Then I headed out.

I got to Ms Hodges' office about 11:30 but she was not there. The lone secretary/receptionist told me she had gone to the warehouse but would return before long. The receptionist knew me and told me to have a seat. She asked me a few things like when was I going to start classes and if I was going to work part time during the school year etc. I sat and fidgeted for an hour before Ms Hodges returned. "Been waiting long?" she asked with a friendly smile when she strode in. Then she told me to come into her office. Once inside she handed me a shopping list of the groceries she wanted me to buy along with some money and a key to her apartment. She told me she would head home after her meeting and I should stay after dropping off the groceries to help her get dinner started.

Then sitting back in her chair, she smiled and asked, "How did it go last night after I left?" I must have blushed, because she said, "That well,huh?" She told me to be honest, so I was...sort of, anyway. I admitted to being upset that she had made it appear I had divulged details of our household secrets. And I was surprised and impressed how well she could bluff and get the girls to agree to all that. With that she laughed and said she knew a thing or two about dealing with people. When she asked if the girls were 'pissed' I must have blushed again because she gave me a look that told me I better answer. My answer, was they, meaning the girls were initially angry at me, then they also had to admit they were impressed with the whole thing and how your logic convinced them to go along. Then she asked if either girl had punished me in any way. When I hesitated, she assured me she would check my answer so I admitted Evelyn had used the dowel and gave me 5 stripes. She quizzed me on the reason and I had to admit to raising my voice although I did not tell her everything I had said.

She nodded and said that under her tutelage those girls would become "self-assured, powerful young women" ready to take on the world and a family. "But I take it you do not care for some of my involvement." When I did not answer, she smiled and told me a little demonstration was in order for both our sakes. Then she turned to the side and put her right hand palm up on the left corner of her desk. When she told me to open my pants and put my balls in her hand, I just stared at her dumbfounded.

"You listened to everything we talked about last night. You know you are going to do it. You really don't want to make it worse for yourself. I will text the girls and let them know you balked." I tried to beg."Please, no..." She smiled nicely and told me it was inevitable that I was going to submit. And I might as well quit wasting time and get on with it. My voice broke next as I whimpered, "Don't make me do this." Her response was to use her left index finger and point at her hand, tapping the palm. "NOW". I was almost in tears as a I stood and slowly stepped forward. I reached for my belt. I could not bear to look at her as I opened my belt and unfastened my jeans. "Oh God" I croaked as I leaned forward, and lifting my penis, put my scrotum in her hand.

Her hand tightened to a firm grip, but not enough to hurt. 'Look at me.' I could barely see, tears of humiliation welling up. She held me like that for what seemed like an eternity but was probably only a minute or so. Then she told me to push down my pants so she could inspect my ass. I did so, and still gripping my scrotum, she turned me and ran a finger over a couple of the wheals watching me wince. Then she turned me back to face her. "We have reached a new understanding in our relationship haven't we?" she asked quietly. Unable to speak, I nodded. "Next time, I do NOT expect to hear the protests, nor for you to be so slow. Ok?" She tightened her grip for emphasis. I nodded again. She let me go and told me to pull up my pants.

Announcing it was time for her meeting, she walked me out saying she would see me a little later at her apartment to help her get dinner going. It took over almost two hours for me to get the shopping done and take the food to Ms Hodges' apartment. Needless to say I had a little trouble concentrating on the task. My mind kept going to the humiliation of placing my own scrotum in the woman's hand. I texted Stacie and Evelyn to tell them I would be at Ms Hodge's helping her prepare dinner. I got a quick response from Stacie "how did it go?" "not good" "What happened?" "She had me put my balls in her hand right there in her office." Evelyn: "LOL" Stacie: "That all she did?" Me: "That was enough" Stacie: "C U later"

123456...8