How My Sister Took Over Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And to impress on you the need to get it done as soon as possible, tonight I am going to stripe your butt with the dowel for each hour from now until I get a text with the new tag number. I suggest you text Mom before she leaves for work and explain your problem. Maybe she will lock you up early." I was already unhappy with this turn of events but then she added to my distress by ordering me to drop my pants to my ankles and 'assume the position' for the dowel. As I was putting my forearms on the chair seat, Evelyn came downstairs and wanted to know what was going on.

Stacie told her I had taken my cage off so for doing that I was going to get three stripes plus another two because she was sure I had masturbated as soon as I unlocked myself and probably again this morning. As much as I tried to resist crying and maintain my self control, it was a lost battle from the start. The combination of being getting my butt welted and my sense of failure, I wimped out. I bawled. When I had composed myself and washed my face, I got my phone to text Ms Hodges. Then I thought better of it and called her instead to plead my case. I told her how I had removed the cage for chafing and needed to lock it again. She said she was about to leave for the office and would see what her schedule was like and asked how flexible mine was. I told her I had really nothing scheduled so I could meet her at her office right away. Or any other place she wanted, warehouse, one of the stores, wherever she might be to get a tag. "Oh no...I am not just going to hand you a lock, " she replied. "You are going to have to earn it." Damn, I was afraid of that. "Please", I begged, "I need to get locked up soon." I felt stupid just saying that.

"Why such a hurry? ' she asked. I just said Stacie wanted me locked as soon as possible.

I tested my ability to put the cage on myself and decided using ice was the only option. I did not freeze my junk like Ms Hodges had, but cooled myself down enough to get my penis into the cage without stuffing it in and hurting. I surely wanted to do it myself this time instead of Ms Hodges. The good thing was I could tell where I might get pinched as I fastened the catch. I also positioned my meatus so I could pee between the bars. All I needed now was a lock.

I had time to waste so I decided to drive over to the college campus to locate my classrooms. Evelyn had suggested I do that and I agreed it would be a good idea. Plus I did not trust her not to test me. Lately it sure felt like both girls were itching for any excuse to blister my butt.

I had not heard from Ms Hodges so I texted her to see if she was available. Her text said she was "surprised I so eager to meet". I just texted "Stacie said soon". I certainly did not want her to know the part about my getting a stripe for every hour of delay. She was busy across town but we could meet at her office at one o'clock. Great, I thought, 5 hours at least. I could do nothing about it.

I briefly considered going to the one of the stores that sold sex toys to see if they had similar plastic locks. I could buy a set and send Stacie the number. Once she had that number, I could not remove the seal but at least I would not be dependent on Ms Hodges. I even pulled into the store parking lot. As I got out of my car I reconsidered. Would Stacie accept this action? Would she applaud I had thought through the problem and found a solution or would she treat it as an effort to skirt the issue? Trembling, I got back into my car and drove back to Ms Hodge's office.

I was there shortly after noon and half past she walked in. "Oh my, how nice to see such an eager young man!" she laughed and motioned me towards her office. Once inside she told me to go to 'my spot' at the side of desk so I could show her the chafing. As I did, I heard her engage the door lock. I already had my pants open and underwear pulled down in front as she approached. She grabbed my shorts and snatched them all the way to my ankles telling me I ought to know by now she would expect me at least bare bottomed for inspection if not completely nude. When she noticed the fresh wheals, she laughed and said she assumed Stacie had not been very pleased about my breaking the lock. Turning the cage and pulling, she announced she did not think the chafing was anything to worry about or prevent me from continuing to wear the cage. I asked her if I could have the serial number of the new lock so I could text it to Stacie while she was at lunch. She said no, she would do it when she sent the photo. She told me to get dressed. I had to scramble as she was already opening the door before I got my pants buttoned and zipped.

We got into her car and started driving, but not towards her apartment like I expected. When I asked where we were going she said she had little side trip to make. "Great!" I thought, " more delay". Ms Hodges asked me a little about how my last two days of dui class went. I told her same as the first. Then she asked me about my looking forward to starting college. Everything seemed as normal and mundane as could be. Just like it was a few weeks ago when she was unaware of our home dynamics. Then she pulled into a parking lot and I saw where we were. It was the same store where I had started to buy the tags. "Let's go" is all she said as she lead me inside. I could see no customers in the store as we walked up the counter. Ms Hodges greeted the clerk and said she had bought a cock cage and had some questions. She told the clerk how 'her boy' was complaining about chafing and asked for pointers. I wanted to crawl away. The clerk looked amused at my obvious discomfiture, but gave me a very matter of fact lesson saying the key was keeping it clean and dry. He told us the names of some good over the counter products to prevent irritation. Then he asked if the ring size might be a little small and with a grin at Ms Hodges offered to check it for her. When she said no thanks I felt relieved. But then she lead me over to look through the toys in case 'we saw something we liked.' A quick glance over whips and paddles she said the one she had was more than satisfactory. Then it was to the wall marked 'anal toys" where she began to touch items and look closely at them. I softly begged her "No please..." "Oh, but I am thinking we might get something for attitude adjustment other than a paddle." she announced and smiled. We spent several minutes looking at different packages while she asked my opinion of each. I wished the floor would open up and swallow me. At one point she told me to stay there and look over the toys while she pulled out her phone and began texting. She asked if I had thought of anything I might want and I quietly suggested another package of the plastic locks so Stacie could lock me up on her own. She laughed and said, "Oh so you can screw and then get locked up. That cage has a real metal lock built in if Stacie wants to lock and unlock it. The plastic ones are just a safety feature. And are expensive. Just ask her to use the regular key." Finally we left without buying anything. I was visibly relieved when we got into the car until she said, "We can always come back. It all depends on your attitude." I understood her hint/ barely concealed threat.

As we drove to her apartment, she said we ought to stop and buy some of those products the clerk had suggested. When I said I could always buy them later, she remarked how eager I was to get locked up and I must know she was in the mood for a "little playtime." I repeated what I had told her earlier about Stacie insisting I get that lock as soon as possible.

Upon entering her apartment Ms Hodges stopped and just looked at me. I knew the drill and began to peel my clothes off. I knew right then I would not be able to resist her. I had given up again. I was glad the girls had not gone with the whole bet.

Once I was totally nude, and had folded my clothes as directed, she sat in a dining room chair and held her hand out palm up. When I stepped over and placed my scrotum in the palm she gripped me firmly and asked me what time it was. I looked at the clock and saw it was almost 3:00. When I pointed out the time she asked me what that meant. Uh oh... Then she squeezed so hard I almost reached down to grab her hand. She repeated her question then answered it herself.."seven hours.. that is going to be hard for your little butt to deal with."

She stood and looked me and said surely I remembered every detail from last Friday night. I nodded. "Remember when I asked you a question and you did not want to answer? and I twisted your nipple?" I nodded again. "Then let me give some of the same now while you repeat it." With that she reached up pinched my nipple and twisted it hard. "OW OW. OW" I cried "You told me to use my words and give a complete and honest answer when asked a question." She turned loose and then asked what she told me she would do. When I replied spank me, she corrected me with the complete line " spank my boyishly hairless tush." She made me repeat the line then pointed at a cabinet and told me the paddle was in there.

When I returned with the paddle, she had opened her purse and removed a plastic lock. She had one with her all this time. She said she had asked me repeatedly why I was in such a hurry and my answer was always the same. While my answer was honest, it was not complete and concealed important information." I nodded. She inserted the plastic and secured it. "I will take a picture and text the number AFTER we have our little correction section."

Removing her skirt 'to keep it from getting wrinkled or in case I dribbled' she ordered me over her lap. That paddle hurt terribly last Friday on fresh skin but on my recently welted butt, it was excruciating. I could not keep from yelling on the first strike and was completely bawling soon after. I have no idea how many rapid fire blasts she gave me in that first salvo but I knew I was flopping like a fish on her lap. I could not help it. She dumped me off her lap and stood up. Picking up her skirt, she walked toward her bedroom and she called over her shoulder for me me to follow.

By the time I got my trembling legs to work so I could stand and hobble to the bedroom, she had pulled down the covers on her bed and stripped to bra and panties. She still had the paddle in her hand. She used it to point to the bed and told me to lay on my back as my butt had enough for now. Then she told me to pull my feet up and spread my knees into what she called the 'frogleg position'. She suggested I not jump around too much as she really did not want to hit my balls. Then she proceed to blast my inner thighs from just above my knee to within inches of my groin. She told me I was moving too much and she placed my right hand over my balls pulled it to one side and told me to hold them tight.The next few strikes were so close that I think she actually hit the ring on the cock cage. I screamed and begged but held my balls tight. Then she took my left hand and did the same to the other thigh. Two more pistol shots and she was finished. I laid there still holding my balls blubbering like a baby. When I stopped or at least slowed down to just sobbing, she told me to go wash my face and hurry back so she could text Evelyn.

I examined myself in the full length mirror once I had stopped crying enough to see well. My inner thighs were a livid red. My ass was in worse shape and I knew it would burn for a long time. Ms Hodges carefully examined me when I returned and announced no skin was broken. Then she took the picture of the plastic lock and texted it to Stacie. Then she called Stacie to tell her we would be there at 5:30 to 6:00 and would bring food. All I could hear was her side of the conversation. "Yeah, we are having a little conversation here."

She pointed to the bed and said now that we have addressed your not answering me properly, we can get on with you earning that new lock. I climbed onto the bed and before I could even get settled she had skimmed off her panties and straddled my face. "Now you earn that lock."

"Did Stacie tell you about our bet?' Ms Hodges asked when she decided she was satisfied for now.. I nodded. "So you know I can do anything I want with you and she cannot object. And you have given up. You gave yourself to me multiple times."

I protested. "I did not agree to give you unfettered access." She laughed at me.

"Are you seriously going to try to refuse me? Anything I ask or demand of you?" she asked. The glint in her eye told me she was daring me to say yes. "After all the times you submitted, I own you. I will tear you apart if you seriously resist me. I won the bet. Now I know Stacie does not want me riding your cock. So even though I could, I won't. But the rest of you is mine to enjoy. Don't mess with me or I will push my control harder than you can imagine."

"Now I will give you a choice. I want you on your knees, ass up. You know the position. You tell me if you want fingers or that dildo you saw Friday." she said.

Totally unnerved, I weakly said,"Please use your fingers. Don't rape my ass. I beg you." Ms Hodges roughly grabbed my ringed scrotum and squeezed. I yelled but she did not relax her grip what seemed like an eternity. I cried, yelled and begged her to stop.

"Don't ever use that word rape with me. It is not rape if it is consensual and you gave me your ass, willingly, right along with these nuts. You gave it all up." she said softly. "Didn't you?" I nodded. 'Say it." she said calmly.

I was far from calm as I said. "I gave you my ass, my nuts, everything! Please! It hurts!"

I carried four bags four of Indian takeout into our townhouse. Ms Hodges had called ahead to the restaurant and told me to pick it on my way home. She had obviously just arrived herself as she was just walking to the door as I pulled up. The girls were happy and proclaimed they were 'starving' and already had plates ready on the counter. I emptied the bags. I had my instructions so I said I would be right back and headed for my room. I returned within a minute bare except for a tshirt and my cage, of course. Ms Hodges said she had a 'thing' about bare chests at the dinner table.

"Whoa!!! "Evelyn noticed my butt immediately and pulled me over into bright light to get a better look. Stacie of course had to examine me as well. She turned to her mother and said "You really did a number on him!."

Ms Hodges nodded and said " He deserved every bit of it. I'll tell you about it while we eat." Then she told me not to forget the towel for my chair. I nodded and went to get a dishtowel from the cabinet. By the time I did this and served myself everybody else was seated. Evelyn asked about the towel and Ms Hodges said she wasn't sure how well I had cleaned up after my milking and did not want to risk lube on the chair. Evelyn was puzzled and could not picture how I could be milked with the cage in place. Both Stacie and her mother chuckled as apparently they thought Evelyn understood what was involved. Evelyn had not been present when I told Stacie.

I started eating not want to look around the table as I could tell they were looking at me as Ms Hodges described how she used a couple fingers up my rectum to stimulate my prostate. Evelyn nodded and said like anal sex but with fingers instead and added that must be why I hated it so much since I must feel it was kinda gay. Ms Hodges laughed and said you stick fingers in and then poke them down and forward like you are trying touch the penis, only from the inside. "Once you feel a knob, you mash and rub on it and the guy cums but he does not feel much pleasure. While the anus has alot of nerves and that can be feel arousing, unless too fast or too much stretch to the point it hurts. This is just the prostate getting it. John do you want to describe the sensation?' I shook my head looking at my plate. Ms Hodges said, "John, let me rephrase. TELL her."

I muttered," Kind of a cross between having to pee and an electric charge, then cum just dribbles out."

Ms Hodges laughed at that and said, "Don't let him fool you, it doesn't spurt like an orgasm you see, but with John it pours. We did it a couple times this afternoon. He is pretty well drained, but we could always try after dinner.... if John wants." I shook my head miserably. "At least John doesn't have to worry about not being able to jerk off to relieve all that pressure in his balls." They all laughed.

Then Ms Hodges told about our day from the time she got the text from me saying I broke the seal on my cage. She said she knew something was going on because I was very persistent asking for a new lock. I kept repeating the same thing about Stacie wanting me locked asap. Finally she decided to text Stacie and ask her directly and was told about the one stripe for every hour of delay. "If he had just been upfront and explained the whole situation, I probably would have just given him one of those damn seals. I would have made him earn it later on, but he would have avoided all this heartache..well buttache." she added."I decided right then I was going to teach him a real lesson. John, let's tell them what you learned. Now how do you answer a direct question?"

"Using my words and honestly and completely" I answered.

"Very good, what happens when you do not?" she asked. "You will spank my boyishly hairless ass." I again answered,

"I think I said tush but close enough" Ms Hodges laughed.

After a few moment of quiet the subject turned to our registration for college and class schedules. Evelyn said she expected copies of our schedules to be posted on the fridge. And we'd make a copy for each other to carry. Ms Hodges announced she wanted copies also.

Stacie and her mother put the leftovers away and rinsed the dishes for the dishwasher. Ms Hodges announced she had to go home soon. Then added she wanted to stick around long enough to 'watch the show' when Stacie gave me the stripes I earned. I immediately started begging saying I had had enough punishment for this offense. Ms Hodges said that actually it was a couple different offenses and she was just curious whether Stacie was going to count the partial hour for another stripe. When asked, Evelyn stated that Stacie had given me a goal with an expectation of penalty if delayed. Stacie looked at me and said, "Sorry dear, but it is unanimous. You mess up, you pay."

I was directed to once again assume the prescribed position bent over the chair, forearms on the seat, legs straight. I was not prepared for that first strike and I heard later they were not prepared for my reaction. I screamed at the top of my lungs and shot forward hands going behind to grab my butt. I hit the chair seat and almost fell.. They watched me cry telling me to keep it down. Next thing I knew, Evelyn was folding some cloth to stuff into my mouth. She told them how she welted my ass once this way with Stacie and our Mom right around the corner in the kitchen and they had no clue. I tried to beg but Evelyn told me I was not going to get out of this but they were going to help me hold still. With that, she sat in the chair and held me around the waist with me bent under her arm ass in the air. Ms Hodges took my wrists and pulled them out and while she looked me in the face, Stacie began.

It was probably the combination of of having been striped that morning, followed by Ms Hodges' paddle, but those blows to my ass and thighs were the worse I could remember. I felt seared. Stacie told me later she actually did not hit as hard as what I usually received. I was made to stand in the middle of the kitchen until I could compose myself. Ms Hodges said her goodbyes to the girls and left. When I was finally allowed, I went to my room and laid across my bed. Both girls came in to examine me and said I would live. And declared me 'well-spanked."

1...345678