How My Sister Took Over Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had barely turned the television on and sat down when Ms Hodges arrived. I was uncomfortable but she acted like nothing was amiss. She made small talk and asked when I had arrived and then if I had looked around the apartment. I shrugged and said I had walked around to check out how much cleaning work was involved other than the kitchen and bathrooms. 'Go through my panty drawer?' she teased. "NO!!" She just laughed. We set to work, her doing most of the cooking and me helping with the preparations and then making the salads. Evelyn and Stacie showed up at 4:30.

While dinner cooked, Ms Hodges turned to the girls and said, "So you know about my little ruse to get information."

Nodding, Stacie said, "Yeah, you worked us pretty good. I was pretty pissed at John for running his mouth and I know Evelyn was too. How much of what you said was true about Uncle Bob? And all that other stuff?"

"Every word" Ms Hodges replied. "I gave you my philosophy of life in a nutshell."

Stacie continued, "And all that other stuff? Especially the part about John?"

"Oh, yes. John and I have a whole new understanding of our relationship." Ms Hodges replied. "John is yours and I think he will be for as long as you want him. I just want to share a little piece of the action. Hell, I will bet that before long even Evelyn will be taking John by the nads and riding his face whenever she feels the itch. Until she either decides on only girls or gets a guy for herself. Even then she is not going to totally give up her control." Evelyn let out a little giggle which caught Ms Hodges' attention. "See? I know I am right. I can read you girls.. Hmmm you didn't go for it last night did you after our talk and make him lick you?" Evelyn shook her head but admitted to grabbing and squeezing my nuts to 'get my attention'. "Empowering, isn't it?" laughed Ms Hodges. Evelyn nodded.

I kept my mouth shut while they rehashed what was said last night and discussed what each felt about it. The conversation continued through supper. I was set to the kitchen for cleanup detail while the three of them went into the living room. I heard Stacie say, "Seriously, Mom, I do NOT want John to screw ANYBODY but me. I will get rid of him in a heartbeat if he does." Ms Hodges offered to show them something on the computer and a few seconds later the girls both burst out laughing. I could not hold back and called out to ask what was so funny. Stacie told me I would know in due time, then told her Mom to go for it.

After I finished cleaning, I was sent home. Stacie said she and Evelyn wanted to have a little talk with her mother. I hoped it was about the eighteen weeks of labor they had agreed upon last night. The girls refused to tell me what was discussed. I pressed once and only once. I was told firmly they would tell me when the time was right for me to know.

Two days later was Thursday. I packed that afternoon as I would be spending that night through Sunday afternoon at the hotel for the judicial mitigation class. I was looking forward to being by myself with nobody looking over my shoulder. Well, nobody with the inclination to beat my ass anyway. I had to be signed in by five o'clock. I was going to get my schedule of events etc at that point. I thought I would go early. I was about to leave when Evelyn texted and told me to wait for them as she and Stacie were going to take me.

Sure enough since they drove, I did not have transportation. Stacie laughed when I pointed that out and asked where I might go. Breakfast and lunch was provided and there were a couple places to eat within easy walking distance. I told her that meant somebody would have to come pick me up Sunday afternoon and she said that was fine. They had a copy of my schedule which was basically 7:00 am to 4 pm. After a quick bite to eat, they left me and I turned in early.

The classes were boring as hell. It was like driver's ed all over again, except without the anticipation of a driver's license at the end. When class was over Friday a group announced plans to go out for dinner. I texted Stacie to see if she was going to come over. She said no they were staying in tonight so I told her I was going to go with a group to the restaurant next door to eat and drink a beer. Then I amended that text to add, "if it is okay with you. "She texted back " Better. Okay, enjoy.".. We ordered our food and since it was happy hour also ordered beers. Well, I drank beer. Some of the older ones ordered mixed drinks. Like one guy expressed it, we were walking not driving. I was on my fourth when I got a text from Ms Hodges asking what I was doing. I told her I went out to eat with some of the people from the class and was next door to the hotel. She texted back ok and that was it. When I looked up she was walking in the door of the restaurant/bar. She came over and was cordial as could be, introducing herself as my girlfriend's mother and said how she just got off work so decided to stop by to see if I needed anything. She ordered a drink and sat down.

When we finished our drinks, I paid my bill and we walked back towards the hotel. She asked about my class so far and generally just talked until we got to the lobby. I paused thinking she was going to leave, but she wanted to go up to my room. I unlocked the door and stopped to let Ms Hodges go ahead. She stopped just inside the doorway, looked at me and said, "Put 'em there" holding her hand out horizontal. I was puzzled for a second then realized what she wanted. I protested that the door was still open. She took one step back and held out her hand again. She hardly gave me time to say a thing and took another step backwards fully into the hallway. Then she said, "How far down the hall do you think I will get before you do it?. And you know you will sooner or later."

I so wanted to close the door leaving her in the hall. I visualized doing just that. I knew I couldn't do that. Not unless I wanted to face some kind of unknown but certainly horrible ramifications. As I reached down to open my pants, she nodded. I stepped forward looking quickly down the hall and put my scrotum in her hand. She gripped me tight and stepped back another step taking me further down the hallway by my balls. 'Any more protest?" she asked, smiling. I shook my head and whispered.."Please." Of course the door to my room had closed locking us out. I had to fumble for the key card and keep my pants from falling further while she held me firmly.

She lead me back into my room, kicked the door shut and told me to strip. Totally cowed, I did as I was told. I stood there nude and shivering, my hands at my sides. "What am I going to do with you, John? I thought we had established you were supposed to do as ordered without hesitation. Did you forget that in just three days?" My throat felt dry and I knew better than to attempt to answer. She continued," And I thought you were supposed to be 'grounded ' while you are here." I told her I had talked to Stacie and she knew I was going to eat. "And the beer?" she asked. "At a DUI mitigation class of all places. Don't you think that calls for a few swats across those cute little buns?" I shook my head and answered simply that I was not driving and I had texted Stacie to tell her I was going to go out for food and beer. I offered to show her the text. She shook her head.

"How about a little wager? I think you deserve 10 or 15 swats over my knee. Let's make that 15." she said smiling. " But we will call the girls and see what they think. If neither object to the beer, you get off scot-free and get to at least put underwear on.. But if either says it is wrong we double it. If both do, then we triple." I had my text with Stacie on my phone and really did not want to submit to a spanking from Ms Hodges so I started to agree, but decided I better negotiate. "How about if Stacie says so, I get 20, but if not, I get off?".. Ms Hodges laughed, " Good one John no begging..... just open negotiation... but no. You submit to the 15 or we call the girls. But we put it on speaker and do not mention the bet only the beer." I very reluctantly agreed. I knew if I did not she would make it worse.

Ms Hodges pulled her phone out of her purse, set it on the nightstand and punched buttons, set the speaker and got ready to initiate the call. I just had to try again and could not control my mouth, "May I at least put my underwear on? I am really uncomfortable."

She answered by holding out her left hand palm up and tapping with her right index finger. Oh fuck. She held her hand just high enough I had to stand on tiptoe and use my own hand to pull my scrotum up to place it in her hand. She moved enough to make me stretch. As she closed her hand on my balls, she smiled and said simply, "But I like you naked and in this position." She squeezed hard enough to almost make my knees buckle as she hit send on her phone.

Stacie answered. "Hi Mom, what is going on?"

"I stopped by to visit with John at the hotel. Is Evelyn around? I have us on speaker, why don't you do the same?" When Evelyn said hello, Ms Hodges continued. She relaxed her grip only slightly and lowered her hand so she was not stretching my scrotum as far. " I wanted to check on John and see if he needed anything. Guess where he was, not in the hotel but next door at this restaurant/bar." Evelyn said she knew that as dinner was not served and everybody had to go out to eat at night. Ms Hodges continued and said she realized that but I was drinking beer when she got there. When Evelyn said, "Beer?" I answered quickly that I had texted Stacie and told her a group was going for food and beer. MS Hodges gave my scrotum a quick twist and put the index finger of her free hand over her lips

Stacie said "hold on" and apparently checked the text stream and she came back with "Oh, yeah. He did. And I answered 'ok, enjoy." YES!! vindication. Although I was VERY aware of the hand still holding my testicles uncomfortably tight..

"Ok" Ms Hodges said, "I wondered because when I walked in, he was half way through his fourth beer."

"Fourth beer?" asked Stacie."How long ago was that? It isn't even 6:00 now" "Oh, probably 20 minutes or so." Ms Hodges answered.

"The timing does not make sense, class ended at 4:00 right?" Stacie started calculating. "He texted me at ten after. They had to get out of class drop their stuff in their rooms, get people together and then go to the restaurant and order. What time did they meet up?" A jiggle of my nuts told me to speak up. I told her four thirty. "So you had four beers in a little over an hour?"

"To give him credit, he did not re-order when I came in. I had a drink and then he paid his bill and we came back over here." Ms Hodges was smiling now. Stacie said,

"You had a drink and he was on his forth before that so that had to be less than an hour and he had sucked down three and a half. That is NOT what I meant when I said enjoy."

"What do you think Evelyn?" asked Ms Hodges.

"I'd bet he would still be over there if you had not walked in. John you are lucky I am not there right now, or you would be over my knee," Evelyn stated. "You don't drink like that here at home."

"Wow, tough girl." laughed Ms Hodges giving me a quick squeeze. I knew I was in trouble. "Do you feel the same Stacie?" she asked.

"Yeah, I do. John you are in a class for DUI and you had to even borrow the money to go. And now you are out pissing money away? Aren't those beers expensive?"

At a nod from Ms Hodges, I said, pitifully. "It was happy hour, 2 for 1. I only ordered two beers. Cant you let me off?"

Stacie's reply sealed my fate. "But you drank four. I know there is more going on. Do you want to explain?"

Shaking her head Ms Hodges turned me loose and pointed to the bed indicating for me to sit. her finger across her lips told me to not say anything more. I knew my forty five swats could get much worse. I sat quietly. I felt the bottom of my stomach fall out.

"John will tell you later. Oh by the way, girls, I made that purchase we talked about the other day. Do you want to use it now or later?"

"No sense waiting" laughed Evelyn, "I say go for it. It sounds like you won the bet." I was confused. The girls did not know about my bet with Ms Hodges.

"Oh I most certainly did. Easily, I might add." Ms Hodges declared. "Do you want to be present? or just see the pictures?"

"We'll see it soon enough." answered Stacie, giggling. They said goodbye and Ms Hodges turned to me and said, "Well I guess we got our bet results...45!"

My stomach was in my throat when she told me she had to go to her car for some things. I was to put my pants on and get a bucket of ice from the machine. "Don't run away, now" she laughed. "When I get back I expect you to answer the door immediately. Nude."

Ms Hodges tapped on the door which I opened quickly. I was waiting just inside. She walked in carrying a gym bag and a cardboard box. "Very good, you did not make me wait. I would have hated to add a penalty for a delay." I was too nervous to answer. She had never spanked me and I had no idea what she intended to do. All I knew was that I was about to receive a severe punishment and one that I did not think was deserved. I sincerely regretted taking the bet.

Ms Hodges reached into the box and pulled out something. Tossing it to me she told me to take the tags off it. It was a paddle, well a cross between a paddle and a strap. The business end was smooth black leather a couple inches wide and maybe a foot long. Two or maybe 3 layers of heavy leather, I could tell this thing would hurt like hell. This was no toy. I hefted it and when I looked up Ms Hodges was smiling slightly. My look of horror made her smile widen. "What do you think?" she asked.

"You are going to give me 45 with this?" I asked quietly, already afraid I would burst into tears with just the anticipation. I had not thought of myself as a wimp but each new development lately had me on the verge of tears. She smiled and nodded.

Ms Hodges once more took me totally by surprise when she began to remove her clothes, folding them and placing them neatly on one of the chairs. I was both impressed and a little turned on with her exposed body. Like her daughter she was lean and fit. Maybe a little heavier in the breasts and a very slight pooch to her stomach but all in all a total MILF. Down to just panties and bra, she rolled her shoulder like a baseball player getting ready for his turn at bat. Then, sitting down in an armless chair, she patted her left thigh and told me to get over. As I stepped forward she said, "Now I warn you, if you move off my lap I will start over. I do not care if I am at number 44, understand?" Yes ma'am. I barely croaked. "If you want me to hold you in place I will." she offered. I nodded. She grinned at my traitorous dick as it began to swell and taking it firmly, pulled me down. She put my dick between her legs and took my left arm and put it behind her back. "Hold on there." she instructed. My right hand she pulled across my back and levered it up between my shoulder blades. I felt her right leg go across both of mine as I stared at the floor.

I could feel her take a deep breath and then I heard what sounded like a pistol shot. My ass erupted in a blaze of fire. I could not help the the explosive "ahh' that came out my mouth." 'one' I heard.. By the time I heard heard '15' I was well into crying. By 25 I was trying to escape but to no avail. She paused to adjust my position and resumed her assault. This time lower down on my thighs. By the time she finished my ass and thighs, I was bawling uncontrollably. I felt her hand rubbing across my butt and thighs. Finally she told me told to stand up.

I stood in front of her trembling. This time she did not tell me to put them in her hand, but simply reached out and grabbed my scrotum. "You are going to do what I say and when from from now on, correct?" emphasizing her words with a squeeze. I nodded. What else could I do? I was broken.

She told me to go compose myself, wash my face and even brush my teeth if I wanted. When I returned, she was wearing a tshirt and pajama-like cotton shorts. She had the cardboard box in front of her and was pulling a smaller box out. She opened the box and showed me the contents. At first I only registered the stainless steel bars on a small bent cage looking thing and then it dawned on me. It was a chastity cock cage. I only seen one in pictures on the internet. "Oh fuck!!, No..." I muttered. She smiled and said "Keep swearing and I will bring out that paddle again. And fuck YES!!! Approved by both Evelyn and especially Stacie." I knew then what she had shown the girls on the computer a few nights before.

Despite the humiliation or maybe because of it, my cock started to swell. She laughed and said that while she really liked to see my cock swell up and get erect, it would not fit into the cage that way. She told me to wet a washcloth and return. She opened the bucket of ice she had me fetch earlier and made a compress which she applied to my groin. Then she pushed my chilled, shrunken cock into the cage and fastened the ring around my cock and ball sack trapping my whole package. It pinched at first and she told me to hold still while she checked then twisted the catch that locked the ring. My dick was in the curved cage and a thick steel ring encircled the base of my package. "Now to lock it in place." she said inserted a key into the ring. "Okay, that locks the ring size. One more quarter turn and the ring itself is locked. It would not open again without the key. And this thing is almost impossible to forcibly remove without some damage to your skin."

I know I whimpered at having my cock locked away. I had read many stories online about this sort of thing. The idea had never appealed to me in the slightest. I was powerless to stop this woman. Anything I attempted would make things worse.

"For now we can take it off if we need to." Instead of using the lock she pulled out a black plastic zip tie thing with a tag. "You won't be able to open this clasp without breaking this seal. And if you do that, you will be in BIG trouble! Am I clear?" I nodded. Laughing she took a couple pictures with her cell phone and sent them. Barely two minutes had passed before the phone rang. Stacie was on the line laughing.

On speaker phone, Ms Hodges asked if Stacie liked the picture she received. Ms Hodges read off the serial number of the tag and asked me to confirm which I did. That plastic lock could be removed in case of emergency but would be destroyed in the process so any tampering would be obvious. I heard Evelyn laughing over the phone. Ms Hodges announced she was going to the bathroom to shower and I could talk with Stacie privately for a while.

As soon as the bathroom door closed, I whispered to Stacie, "How could you do this to me? Lock my dick away? And let your mother nail my ass? Do you know what hell she has put me through tonight?" Stacie just said that the cock cage was as much to keep anybody else's hands off my cock (meaning her Mom) as it was to restrict me. I retorted that my cock was the one thing Ms Hodges had not touched. Then I recounted the nights events starting with having to put my balls into Ms Hodges hand in the hallway. Stacie said she was sorry I had such a bad time.

"But that was your own doing as well, John." Stacie said. "You submitted to her. Tell me this. Did she threaten you at any time? Like she was going to out you to the world? Or do something else to you if you did not surrender?"

"No." I admitted. "She just backed down the hall holding her hand out and telling me she wondered how far she would get before I complied."

"Well, for the second time this week you submitted to her. You gave her your balls both times." Stacie said.

"I guessed from the way Mom was talking she was intending to spank you, and Evelyn and I both agreed you deserved something but you taking a foolish bet and making it so much worse is your own fault." I told Stacie there was more stuff in the box her Mom had brought but was afraid to peak. "I'm not sure what was in there other than that cock cage. but I am sure you will find out soon enough. I begged her to come over and help me. I heard Evelyn's laugh in the background.

123456...8