All Comments on 'How NOT to Kiss'

by LargoKitt

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
And switch sides!

My wife of forty years recently pointed out to me that we've always kissed with our heads turned toward the right. Now we've switched to kissing with our heads turned left. It's ... different. And hot.

buttercup056buttercup056over 4 years ago
kissing can be so sexy

Loved that you wrote this. Now that I'm in the "dating world" I find that instead of simply leisurely learning about each other, it's about the "hookup" instead. So sad! Enjoying a nice sensual kiss will go a lot farther that the words "ya wanna?" or "are you ready?" Ummm fk no! I'm not ready! They don't deserve your company if you can't take time out to kiss properly.

WAT456WAT456almost 4 years ago
Merci!

Merci de votre cadeau, ici! C'est parfait!

LargoKittLargoKittover 2 years agoAuthor

A further observation from watching love or sex scenes: In the kisses the lovers seem to be trying to take something from each others' mouths rather than give something. It's almost like a game of tag. Can anybody tell me what that is about. Sometimes I figure it's about who is going to be dominant; but in same sex couples I don't know why that is a thing. And nobody seems to *hold* the kiss. That is what is sexy to me. On porn shoots is the director saying, "Let's se lots of mouth action"? Now give me tongue ...? etc.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Ohhhhh...

So THAT is kissing?

Who knew?

Harvey_32Harvey_3211 months ago

What a load of rubbish!

There I've made my statement but now I'll explain my comment.

Kissing is different thing for different people.

Kissing is different thing in different situations.

My various partners have had different kissing styles and likes and dislikes.

Your narrative is a single opinion on your preference, have you by any chance written a similar text where you say doggy position for sex is wrong?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLargoKitt@LargoKitt
LargoKitt concocts tales, pix, and pomes out of tails and heads, indents and bulges, drips and licks. The characters in these stories, verses, and pictures resemble the people we don't dare be. But we can wear their costumes in the free world of our imaginations.