How the River Feels

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And then he met Dan. There was something about the man, his travels and love of music and art, that stirred up the sense of adventure that had lain dormant for many years. The attraction was unexpectedly sexual, to be sure, but there was so much more. Inside Jack was a mischievous little boy who longed for adventure, who desperately wanted to escape the narrow box he lived in.

Jack had no idea that he drew Dan in a different, almost opposite way. Dan had begun to long for the settled life Jack had led. Inside Dan was a little wounded boy, scarred by pain and loss, angry at his suffering. A little boy who had forgotten what it was to be loved.

When Dan met Jack, the sexual attraction was instantaneous. After all, what gay man wouldn't be turned on by Jack's sexy body. But there was so much more. He loved this man who was grounded, confident, rooted in love for his family and with great strength of character. Jack's rugged good looks, his tall, muscular body, the hairy arms and full beard, made him look like a rugged outdoorsman, like a lumberjack. But his appearance hid the gentle heart within, the kind, caring man who mourned the loss of his mate, and who loved his son with a love Dan didn't know was possible.

Dan found in Jack the hope of fulfillment. A partner to share life with. Someone who would always be there for him. The same man in his bed every night. And a home that was more than an address for mail.

~~~~~~~~~~

After Jack deplaned, he texted Dan to let him know he had arrived safely. He collected his luggage and got into a taxi to head to the hotel. It was the Mandarin Oriental, right across from Hyde Park. Jack had nearly fainted when he saw how expensive it was. The accountant in him rose in rebellion, but Adventurous Jack put down the insurrection. Having sold Western Chemical, Jack was now independently wealthy. Let the fun begin!

Even so, he was taken aback by the luxury surrounding him at the hotel. He walked through the suite, admiring the décor, the view, the opulence visible at every turn.

There were small signs of Dan everywhere: an empty coffee cup, a discarded newspaper, the TV remote on the sofa. He went to the bedroom to unpack. As he opened the closet to hang up his clothes, he was overwhelmed by the smell of Dan. The cologne, the body wash, the hair product, and under it all, the strong, masculine scent of Dan himself. With so many things on his mind, Jack hadn't realized how completely Dan had captured all his senses.

In the bathroom, there was a luxurious robe hanging on a hook. Jack took it down and stroked the soft fabric, imagining Dan's naked body wrapped in its folds. His cock sprang quickly to attention with desire for Dan. Jack buried his face in the rich fabric, inhaling deeply the aroma of Dan. There was a fire burning in Jack's brain now, one that could only be quenched by Dan.

Fatigue finally set in. Leaving the rest of the unpacking for later, Jack stripped to his underwear and lay on the bed. He snuggled with the soft robe, resting his head on it, pulling it close to his hairy chest, trapping it between his strong legs, his hardness pressing into the robe's softness. He was soon asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~

Dan came into the suite and set his briefcase on the desk. He knew Jack was there. He quietly went to the bedroom. In the silence, he could hear a soft snore, and as his eyes adjusted to the dim light, he could make out Jack's form, lying on the bed. What was that thing he was cuddling with? Dan's robe!

Something about that scene burned itself into Dan's mind. Apparently, Jack needed Dan as much as Dan needed Jack. In that moment, Dan fell helplessly head over heels in love with Jack. He silently handed Jack his heart, vowing to be the man Jack deserved.

They had planned on going out on the town that evening. Those plans faded away. All that mattered now was that Dan was with the man he loved. Stripping to his underwear, with a throbbing cock, he spooned up behind Jack, reaching over and burying his hand in the rich fur on Jack's chest. His erection pressed into Jack's butt, and he kissed the back of Jack's neck. Jack stirred a bit, then settled into deeper slumber. The desire of Dan's heart won out over the desire of his cock. With tears filling his eyes, Dan cuddled with Jack and quickly fell asleep, completely content.

Dan's heart was full and satisfied just to be with his love.

~~~~~~~~~~

Dan woke with a tickle on his nose. As he became aware of himself, he realized that the tickle was from Jack's chest hair. Jack was lying on his back with Dan snuggled up with his head on Jack's chest. He heard Jack's heartbeat and felt his gentle breathing. Dan also became aware that his hand was resting on Jack's crotch, feeling the warm and throbbing erection there. Embarrassed, he started to pull his hand away, but Jack laid his hand on Dan's.

"Don't, babe. Leave it there."

Dan hadn't been aware that Jack was awake. He started to slip his hand into Jack's underwear, but Jack stopped him.

"Not yet, sweetheart. I want us to be fully awake and aware first. It's mid-afternoon now. You know, I could lie here happy for days on end," said Jack. They both just lay still for a while, content to just feel each other breathe. Eventually, Jack disentangled himself from Dan's embrace and got out of bed. He stood and stretched, then he realized Dan was staring at him.

Until this moment, Dan had seen Jack clearly only when they were fully clothed. The man he saw before him took his breath away. The full, muscular chest. The narrow waist. The strong arms and legs. Jack's chest, belly, arms, and legs were covered with a glorious pelt of fur. The tight underwear did nothing to hide the pulsing erection or huge balls straining the fabric. Jack's arousal was fully evident. And the fire in his eyes filled Dan with desire.

"All right, then. I'll be a good boy and wait," said Dan in a voice husky with sexual heat.

Jack replied, "I don't want you to be good. And you're definitely not a boy!" He smiled seductively. "You go start the shower while I order some food."

Dan went to the bathroom and started the water running while Jack called room service.

The shower took longer than was necessary for cleanliness, because their hands were all over each other. Touching, caressing, groping, rubbing. Jack leaned his head down to kiss Dan, and Dan reached around and finally held in his hands the object of his lust, the round mounds of Jack's perfect ass.

As they kissed, they were constantly rubbing their erections together, pushing themselves closer and closer to the inevitable climax. With a shout, Jack erupted, his cock shooting rope after rope of hot cum between their chests. Dan bellowed and came himself, his first volley of cum hitting them both in the face, the rest mixing with Jack's semen into a wet sheen that the water washed away.

Jack finally turned off the water and gave Dan a smack on the ass. "Let's eat. I'm starved!" They dried off with the fluffy towels and wrapped their naked bodies in the soft, luxurious robes. The food soon arrived, and they sat down to a meal fit for kings.

Dan was a teaser. He would take a bite of the omelet and seductively lick his fork while looking into Jack's eyes. Jack retaliated by taking a bite of the pan au chocolat and sucking the gooey, sweet filling off his fingers. Dan groaned and lifted his leg under the table to rest his foot in Jack's crotch and rub the big balls with his toes. It was Jack's turn to groan.

Finally, the meal was over. Dan stood and held out his hand to Jack, inviting him to the bedroom to make love. Jack took Dan's hand and they moved to the bed. Dan untied Jack's robe and slipped it off. Then he laid his hand on Jack's chest and gently pushed him to the bed. Jack looked at him with burning eyes and nodded, giving Dan permission to explore. Then Dan took off his own robe and began his conquest of Jack's body.

Both of their cocks were rampant and dripping precum as Dan lifted Jack's left foot and began to massage it. To his own surprise, he began to lick and suck Jack's toes. Jack's groan of pleasure was music to Dan's ears. He slowly moved up Jack's leg, massaging, licking, sucking, kissing, until he felt Jack's cock against his face as he kissed Jack's thigh.

Laying Jack's left leg down, Dan repeated the process on the right leg. By this time, Jack was panting, moaning and groaning, and beginning to sweat. Dan moved up and straddled Jack's pelvis, their dripping cocks lying side by side. He ran his fingers through Jack's chest hair and tweaked his nipples, causing Jack to yelp in surprised pleasure.

Unable to resist, Dan leaned forward and kissed Jack, their tongues furiously lashing as they explored each other's mouths. Dan broke the kiss and rested his forehead on Jack's and said, "Jack, I love you."

Jack's eyes widened when he heard that. His heart leapt at the thought that here was the love to heal his heart, to give him life after all of his grief and loss. With tears streaming down his face, he cupped Dan's face with both hands and whispered, "Dan, I love you, too."

Dan's face was beaming with joy as he moved off of Jack and had him turn over onto his stomach. He straddled the narrow waist and began to massage Jack's strong back and shoulder muscles. Jack sighed and moaned as Dan's hands worked their magic on his body. Dan leaned forward and laid his body full on Jack's, his cock resting in the crack of Jack's ass. He caressed Jack's hair and ears.

Dan climbed off Jack, went to the foot of the bed, and began working on Jack's legs again. He massaged his feet, rubbing his thumbs on the insteps and arches. He worked his way up Jack's legs, moving from one leg to the other, kissing, sucking, giving gentle bites that he soothed with his tongue. He lifted Jack's hips so he could have full access to Jack's balls in their hairy pouch.

Finally, he placed his hands on Jack's butt, admiring, even worshiping, those mounded globes of muscular flesh. He massaged Jack's ass with strong hands, then he grabbed the ass cheeks, pulled them apart, and dived in with his tongue, exploring Jack's hole with expert technique.

Jack howled his pleasure. He had never had his ass eaten, and the sensation of Dan's tongue in his ass hole was something from another world. He thrashed around and moaned and groaned, and he pushed his ass back onto Dan's tongue.

Dan slowly inserted his thick middle finger into Jack's ass hole. Jack gasped at the unexpected invasion. Dan moved his finger in a circular motion that had Jack panting with pleasure. Then Dan found Jack's prostate, and Jack came unglued.

He pushed back onto Dan's finger as Dan stroked and drummed on Jack's sensitive gland. Then Dan pressed on the prostate and Jack exploded. He buried his face in the pillow and screamed as his orgasm overtook him. He felt like all his senses flew out of his body and then crashed back into him, centered on his cock and balls. He felt the wet warmth of his release under him as he soaked the sheets. All of his muscles tensed and then relaxed.

As Jack came down from his orgasmic euphoria, Dan climbed up on Jack's body and lay there, his face resting against Jack's.

"Ready for round two?" he asked.

Jack groaned. "You're going to kill me! But I'll go with a smile!"

Jack was as limp as a wet rag, so Dan had to help the poor man turn over. They moved over to a dry spot on the bed, and Dan began his task of taking Jack up the hill to another orgasm.

He began with a kiss, gentle at first, then deepening as Jack opened his mouth and invited Dan to explore. As they kissed Dan used his hands to explore Jack's body, rubbing his chest and sides, reaching down to stroke his cock. He worked his way down Jack's torso, kissing, biting, licking, sucking. Finally, he knew that Jack was ready for the main event.

Dan held Jack's cock in one hand and then engulfed it to the root in his mouth in one fell swoop. Jack momentarily blacked out from the overwhelming sensations radiating from his cock. When he recovered, he thrust his hips upward, trying to give himself fully to Dan. Dan tugged on Jack's balls and used his other hand to stroke the thick shaft as his mouth was sucking and licking the head.

Jack was breathing faster and faster as he approached the point of no return. Finally, with a wild roar, Jack exploded and shot rope after rope of cum into Dan's mouth. Dan continued sucking, taking in all of Jack's essence, tasting the sweet and salty flavor of his lover. When Jack finally went limp again, exhausted by his orgasm, Dan crawled up and kissed him, sharing Jack's semen. They passed it back and forth a few times before they both swallowed.

Dan lay next to Jack and lazily swirled his fingers in Jack's chest hair. Jack's breathing began to slow and return to normal. He looked into Dan's face with orgasm-glazed eyes and murmured, "Dan, I love you."

Then he fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~

About an hour later, Jack woke. Dan lay next to him with his head resting on Jack's belly, just inches from his cock.

"Hello, sleepyhead," said Dan. "I was about to wake you in a more interesting manner."

"I'm sorry I conked out on you like that," said Jack apologetically. "But I couldn't help it."

"That's okay, babe. I've just been enjoying watching you sleep," replied Dan.

Jack sat up with a gleam in his eyes. "It's your turn, Dan. I'm going to show you what a good student I am!"

Hu kissed Dam gently and had him lie back against the pillows. Jack kissed his way down Dan's body. He kissed Dan's neck and shoulders. Jack licked and sucked each nipple. He licked Dan's belly and swirled his tongue in Dan's navel. With a mischievous grin, he gave a quick lick from Dan's balls to his cockhead, picking up a small taste of Dan's precum. Dan closed his eyes and moaned.

Jack licked, sucked, and kissed his way down Dan's legs and feet. Then, to Dam's surprise, Jack climbed off the bed and stood there with a puzzled expression.

Jack was wrestling with a question that had been lurking in the back of his mind. All his life, he had been straight. He never had had any thoughts of sexual desire for a man, never had even experimented that way in his youth. Until he met Dan, the thought had never arisen. Was he homosexual? Bisexual? Heterosexual with a twist? Where had this come from?

Suddenly, Jack decided: Screw the labels! He was Dan-sexual! The naked man on the bed lit up his heart like a bonfire and filled Jack with desire. Dan's body didn't arouse him because he was attracted to men's cocks. No, Dan's cock and balls aroused him because they belonged to Dan. All became clear: Jack loved Dan, and Dan loved Jack. Nothing else mattered.

Dan was surprised when he opened his eyes to see Jack just standing at the foot of the bed, looking confused. Jack was obviously working something out in his head. Then it came to him. This was Jack's first time making love to a man. He was in uncharted waters, figuring out his desire for Dan.

Dan knew when the change happened. He saw Jack's face clear of any confusion, and they looked in each other's eyes, seeing the love and desire burning there. Jack continued where he had left off.

He picked up Dan's feet and rested them against his chest. Dan squirmed as the beautiful fur tickled the soles of his feet. Then Jack raised the feet to his mouth and began licking and sucking Dan's toes, massaging the rest of the feet with his strong hands. Dan sighed in complete bliss.

Jack lay Dan's legs down gently and began massaging the muscles, tired from all the exhausting meetings. When he got to Dan's cock, he sucked on the head, swirling his tongue around under Dan's foreskin, tasting the sweet precum that gave evidence of Dan's arousal. His other hand caressed Dan's balls, gently tugging on them.

Jack released Dan's cock and slid up his body, their chest hair tangling. He captured Dan's mouth in a kiss that had his whole soul in it. As their tongues danced, Jack felt their cocks rubbing together. He lifted his head and looked into Dan's eyes, surprised to see tears.

All through Jack's ministrations, Dan was filled with overpowering emotions. Although he had been with many men, never had anyone truly made love to him. He had had men who knew how to push the right sexual buttons, but no man had ever reached his heart. The armor Dan had built around his heart, vowing to never be hurt again, was impervious. But then along came Jack, who blew it to pieces. The old Dan was slowly burning away, and out of the ashes, phoenix-like, a new Dan was emerging. A man who desired a lasting relationship, who wanted to build a life on solid ground, who risked hurt by opening his heart to love.

Jack dimly guessed the turmoil in Dan's mind, and he kissed away Dan's tears, whispering "I love you!" with every touch of his lips. He lifted up on his elbow and just looked at Dan. He softly traced the upper lip where Dan was beginning a mustache. Dan wondered what was going through Jack's mind and looked at Jack with a quizzical expression.

"Why are you just staring at me, Jack?"

"Because you're so beautiful, and because you're mine," replied Jack.

Dan was surprised and elated. Many men had called him sexy, hot, handsome. But nobody had ever called him beautiful, not since his mother died. It filled his heart with joy and gladness.

'Ready?" asked Jack with shining eyes.

Dan smiled and nodded.

"Let's go!" answered Jack.

He lifted off of Dan and knelt between his legs. Holding the base of Dan's cock, he slowly began his descent, taking every inch of Dan's erection into his mouth. He relaxed his throat muscles, breathing through his nose, and soon felt Dan's pubic hair tickle his nose. Jack was exultant that he was able to take all of Dan's towering erection! He reached up and gently twisted Dan's nipples and was rewarded with another volley of precum.

Jack lifted off Dan's cock and began licking up and down the shaft, paying special attention to that extra-sensitive frenulum just below the cockhead. Dan was writhing in pleasure, and he gave a grunt of disappointment when Jack stopped.

"Don't worry, babe. I'm not done yet. Not by a long shot! Turn over."

Dan rolled over and Jack straddled his waist, sitting on his firm butt, and began to massage Dan's back and aching shoulders. Jack's huge hands felt so good to Dan. After a while, Jack stretched his big body on Dan's and laid his face next to Dan's. He could feel the smile and hear the sigh as he whispered, "I love you!" Then he gave a quick lick to Dan's ear and lifted off so he could kneel between Dan's legs. He used his knees to nudge the legs further apart and ran his fingers over Dan's ball sack. Dan hissed in pleasure.

Then Jack rested his big hands on Dan's butt, feeling the strong muscles, massaging the beautiful mounds of flesh. Then he pulled the cheeks apart and leaned in to smell his lover. The heady, musky aroma of Dan, mingled with sweat and heat, shot into Jack's brain. He buried his face in Dan's ass and began to probe the inviting hole with his tongue. He licked around and over Dan's asshole and began to tongue fuck it, remembering how Dan had done the same to him.

Then Jack slowly slipped his forefinger into Dan, moving it around in a circular manner as it slid in deeper and deeper. Then Jack felt for Dan's prostate, and when he began to rub and caress it, Dan writhed and moaned, his precum streaming out under his belly.

Not taking his finger out of Dan's ass, Jack turned him over and began to suck his cock. Between the sensations of Jack's mouth on his cock, and one hand tugging his balls and the other stroking his prostate, Dan wasn't going to last long. He grabbed Jack's head and held it as he began to fuck his mouth with furious thrusts of his hips.

1...34567...11