How the River Feels

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The act ended, and startled by the audience's applause, the two came back to earth, breathing heavily. They were both trembling, and their cocks were hard and dripping. It was a welcome relief to cool down their heat with a glass of wine during the intermission.

During the second act, they were fine, until the big love duet, that is. Jack seized Dan's hand and held it tightly as if trying to keep from exploding. Dan returned the grasp fiercely, caught up himself in their need for each other.

During the second intermission, they remained in their box, trying to keep their hands off each other. It wouldn't do to have to hide wet trousers on their way out after the performance.

When the third act began, they were both shaking with racing hearts, knowing what was coming ahead. When the Love-Death began, Jack turned and whispered in Dan's ear, "I want you in me tonight, babe."

Startled, Dan gasped and turned to Jack, who was smiling with shining eyes.

Jack nodded. "It's time," he whispered.

~~~~~~~~~~

When the final curtain rang down, Jack and Dan literally ran from their box and raced through the foyer, not caring if anyone saw them. They flew across the street and into the Opera Suites. As soon as the elevator doors closed, Dan kissed Jack furiously as they took off their jackets and loosened their ties.

When the elevator doors opened, they ran down the hall hand in hand, Dan fumbling for the room key. The moment the door closed behind them, Dan pressed Jack against it, kissing frantically and tearing off Jack's shirt, not caring about the buttons lost in the process.

Jack was a big man, but Dan picked him up and threw him onto the bed. Then he yanked off Jack's shoes, socks, and pants, leaving Jack in his underwear. Dan tore at his own clothes, flinging them anywhere and not caring where or in what condition they landed. At last, he stood naked at the foot of the bed, with his cock erect and dripping and his eyes on fire. He knelt between Jack's legs, placed his hands on Jack's underwear, and tore into shreds, leaving a naked and erect Jack looking hungrily at his lover.

Dan gently pushed Jack back onto the bed and stretched out on top of him, their cocks throbbing side by side. They kissed hungrily, both of them so aroused they felt they would explode. Dan slid down Jack's body, licking and kissing, until he reached Jack's cock. He took the steely erection into his mouth, savoring the taste of Jack's precum. He looked up at Jack and saw Jack watching him with a look of indescribable desire and lust on his face.

Dan smiled, raised up, and took Jack's hips to turn him over. As he had done many times, he held Jack's perfect ass in his hands, parted the mounds of flesh, and pressed his face to Jack's throbbing hole. Inhaling the heady aroma of Jack, the sweet smell of rutting man.

With his tongue pointed, Dan probed Jack's hole, getting it wet, loosening it for what was to come. Taking some of his own slick precum as lube, he slowly slipped his forefinger into Jack's ass, stretching it with circular motions. He stroked Jack's prostate, making Jack gasp and shudder with pleasure. Then Dan slipped in a second finger and used a scissors motion to stretch Jack's hole more. When he felt the muscles beginning to relax, Dan slid in a third finger and rotated his hand, spreading his fingers and pushing in a little deeper. The ring relaxed more, and Dan knew it was time.

He withdrew his fingers and turned Jack over. "I want you to ride me at first, babe, so you can control it." A look of fear passed over Jack's face. "Don't worry, sweetheart. I won't ever hurt you."

Jack's face cleared. "I know you won't hurt me, Dan. I'm ready."

They traded places. Dan lay there with his cock pointing up upwards and dripping with the fluid of anticipation. Jack stood over Dan and bent his powerful legs, lowering himself. He gathered precum from both of them and anointed his hole. Jack went lower until he could' feel Dan's cockhead pushing at his hole. He lowered some more as the invader began stretching his ring muscle. Jack cried out in pain.

"Keep breathing, babe, instructed Dan. "Keep breathing and push out."

Jack followed Dan's instructions and felt himself relaxing, pulling a bit more of Dan's cock into himself with each breath. Lower and lower went Jack, and he gasped as he felt Dan's cockhead scrape across his prostate. Deeper and deeper, Jack felt Dan's cock sink into him, until finally, he felt Dan's pubic hair against his ass.

Jack held himself still and whispered, "You're so big!"

It was all Dan could do to keep from exploding at that moment. At last, he and his lover were joined in the most intimate way possible. He forced himself to calmness and let Jack find his pleasure.

Jack began to rock his hips, feeling the fullness of being joined to the man he loved. He had never suspected the pleasure of being filled like this. As he moved, he could feel Dan's cock pressing and stroking his prostate. He raised and lowered himself as he rocked, his body on fire with lust and desire.

Suddenly, Jack cried out loudly as his body exploded. Five, six, seven ropes of his pearly white essence shot from his cock onto Dan's chest and face. Dan gathered some of Jack's semen and used it to stroke Jack's cock. Jack shook with the convulsions of his orgasm, and then he finally collapsed onto Dan.

Dan wrapped his arms around Jack and held him tightly, rubbing his back and hair. Jack was unable to speak, his body spent. He rolled off of Dan, breathing heavily, and lay there, coming out of the euphoria of his orgasm.

Dan lay next to Jack, and they wrapped their arms around each other, kissing deeply and slowly, expressing their love, and giving Jack some time to recover. Then Dan knelt between Jack's legs and raised them to his shoulders.

"Jack, I want to see your face. I want you to know what you mean to me, how much I love you."

Jack smiled radiantly, and Dan moved forward, letting his cock slip into Jack inch by glorious inch. When he was buried in his lover all the way, he held still and pulsed his cock. Jack felt the rhythm of Dan's pulses on his prostate and moaned with pleasure. Slowly, Dan began to move, small moves at first, letting Jack get used to the sensation. Then he began to used longer strokes, pulling out rapidly and then slowly pushing in all the way. Jack felt each time that Dan's cock rubbed across his prostate, and his precum was flowing freely as Dan moved him up the mountain towards another shattering orgasm.

Dan entered Jack from different angles, varying his speed, giving Jack many different sensations as Dan filled him in different ways. Finally, Dan couldn't hold back any longer.

Placing his hands on either side of Jack's body, Dan began to fuck him in earnest. Sweat was dripping from his face, and his hips were thrusting faster and faster. At last, Dan let out a roar and shot into Jack, bursts of hot cum, filling his lover with the proof of his love.

Jack cried out and came again, coating their chests with hot ropes of cum. Dan collapsed onto Jack and their mouths crashed together as they let their tongues try to go as deep as Dan's cock in their urgency to express their love.

As their breathing slowed, Dan rolled off of Jack and snuggled up to him, throwing one arm and one leg over Jack, holding him possessively. Not caring about the semen drying on their hairy chests or dripping from Jack's hole, they fell asleep in each other's arms.

~~~~~~~~~~

Nine - Home Again

The ache for home lives in all of us. The safe place where we can go as we are and not be questioned. - Maya Angelou

As the plane got below the cloud cover, Jack could look out the window and see the vast expanse of the Texas Gulf Plain as they began to descend on their approach to Houston. Being a big man, he was so glad they had opted for first-class seats. Dan was asleep, leaning against Jack's shoulder and snoring gently.

Jack replayed in his mind their adventures together. After Vienna, they had traveled to Venice. There was so much to see, but the romantic midnight gondola ride was his favorite memory. Then on to Rome: the Colosseum, the Villa Borghese Gardens, St. Peter's Basilica, and the Trevi Fountain. They had thrown in their good luck coins, and both got their wishes in bed that night.

They had traveled to Nice, where the warm Mediterranean banished autumn. Jack had never seen water so blue. As they walked along the beach, hand in hand, they talked of hopes and dreams for the life before them. But they were content to live in the moment, letting life come at them a step at a time. Nothing else really mattered as long they had each other.

Sunny Barcelona was next. Of course, they toured the Sagrada Familia and were amazed at the genius of Gaudi. The soaring arches that drew the eye upward also drew their souls into flight. For a while, they were lifted out of themselves and into higher reaches. Their own problems, even their love for each other, gave way to thoughts of infinite things.

And almost every night during their travels, they made love. Sometimes fast and furious, sometimes slow and tender. Dan, who had had many experiences with men, was transformed by being with the man he loved and wanted to share life with. All his past sexual escapades became a dim memory as he built his relationship with Jack. He was less and less a demanding lover, and as his heart softened, he learned to give himself, his true inner self, along with his body.

Jack was a very good student. Following Dan's lead, as well his own intuitions, he learned more and more about how men can please each other sexually. He had done some ass play with Karen, but it wasn't until Dan introduced him to his prostate that Jack became an enthusiast. He loved having sex with Dan, exploring each other's bodies, caressing, massaging, feeling the thrill of their hairy chests rubbing together as they kissed. And those kisses! As their tongues danced together, they shared more than their bodies. The two men were truly becoming one, as their lives became more and more intricately connected.

And Jack realized that he loved it when Dan was in him. This most intimate joining of two men's bodies became for Jack the thing that helped cement their relationship. As Dan came in Jack, Jack realized that it was Dan's love that was entering him.

Jack sighed. It was getting close to landing. He gently shook Dan and whispered in his ear, "Wake up, sleepy head. We're almost there."

Dan slowly came out of his dream and drowsily whispered to Jack, "I love you," words that Jack would never tire of hearing.

As his mind became more alert, Dan also became a bit nervous. Jack knew the source of it. They had talked about it many times. Dan was apprehensive about meeting Sean and his family. Although Sean seemed to have come to terms with his dad's relationship with a man, Dan was worried that Sean might have rethought his reaction.

Jack had reassured Dan many times, but Dan had a hard time accepting it. He realized that this stemmed from his own destroyed relationship with his father. He couldn't conceive of a love between a father and son like what Jack and Sean had.

"Don't worry, Dan! Once they see us together, they'll know how good we are for each other. I know Sean and Hannah, and I know they'll be supportive and come to love you so much."

Dan smiled and tried to convince himself that Jack was right.

Because they had both taken taxis to Bush Airport over a month ago, Sean had agreed to pick them up. As they got past the secure area, Jack was able to see over the sea of heads. He spied Sean, waving wildly. At that moment, Jack realized how much he had missed his son. His heart was racing as they got closer.

Suddenly, two little voices squealed out, "Grandpa!" Two little boys came racing through the crowd. Jack knelt and gathered his grandsons eagerly into his arms and kissed them as they babbled on about their trip to the zoo and their fascination with the tigers.

Jack stood up and hugged and kissed Hannah, then he hungrily threw his arms around Sean, kissed him, and hugged him tight, both of them crying and laughing at the same time.

Dan had held back, unsure of himself. Hannah stepped forward and hugged him and kissed his cheek. "It's so wonderful to finally meet you, Dan. I've heard so much about you, all of it exceptionally good. Welcome home!"

Dan saw Sean looking at him and uncertainly held out his hand to shake. He was totally surprised when Sean pulled him into a strong embrace. "Thanks for bringing Dad home. And thanks for giving my father back to me. Welcome back!"

Dan felt Jack tugging on his sleeve. He turned to find two small boys staring at him with curiosity. He knelt and shook hands with Cody and Connor. It was obvious they couldn't figure out who Dan was and how he fit into their world. Sean came to the rescue. "Boys, Dan is Grandpa's special friend. I'm sure you'll be seeing him a lot and getting to know him."

The two boys processed this information in their young minds, then Connor said, "Dan, you can come to the zoo with us. We can show you the tigers!"

Dan had to laugh at that. He said, "Your Grandpa and I will both take you to the zoo, as long as you will protect us from the tigers!"

~~~~~~~~~~

They fell into a rhythm.

Dan returned to work, although he was able to make arrangements with Mr. Pendergrass to not travel so much. Ian saw the new Dan and became convinced that it was a permanent change. Life at work became more fulfilling for Dan now that his life was on the even keel of a loving relationship. Even Robert's antics annoyed him less, although Ian, watching Robert with concern in his eyes, wasn't as sanguine about it.

Jack had no job to return to, so he spent more time with Sean, Hannah, and his grandsons. It was especially welcome to Hannah to have Jack around more to help with two lively and energetic young boys. Many a day's activities with Cody and Connor left Jack exhausted. He didn't know how Hannah did it day after day!

Jack and Dan met almost every day for lunch or dinner. If they couldn't meet, they talked on the phone for hours at night.

And there was a lot of love making. They would spend the night at one or the other's apartment two or three weeknights. And they spent the entire weekend together. They went to museums, concerts, a Houston Rocket's basketball game. There were short day trips to the Painted Churches of Fayette County, Newman's Castle near Bellville, the Antique Rose Emporium in Independence, experiencing many things they had simply overlooked in the past.

As Jack and Dan shared their bodies, their hearts, and their minds, their lives became more and more interwoven. The old Dan was almost a forgotten thing of the past, as Jack's love transformed Dan from a business machine/sex-obsessed stud into a man with a tender heart, a man who was committed to living a life with Jack.

And Jack found in Dan the love that was healing his heart from his loss and grief. He never forgot Karen, of course, but that part of his life was past, fixed and unchangeable. The new reality was that he loved Dan and Dan loved him.

As they talked about everything from politics to architecture, their lives were becoming so intricately meshed that they couldn't imagine life without each other. But two topics were left untouched: Where they were going long term in their relationship, and Dan's relationship with his father.

The first subject seemed to be certain in that they knew they were committed to each other. They didn't discuss any long-range plans yet and were content to take things a day at a time. Where they would be in ten or twenty years didn't even enter their heads.

The second subject was more difficult. The wound to Dan's heart had been so deep that Jack didn't dare probe it. Dan would have to bring it up, and he seemed to have closed that door.

~~~~~~~~~~

Ten - Thanksgiving

Call it a clan, call it a network, call it a tribe, call it a family: Whatever you call it, whoever you are, you need one." — Jane Howard

Sean and Hannah were discussing their plans for Thanksgiving dinner. They were hosting the big meal this year. All of Hannah's family would be there: her parents, all three brothers, nieces and nephews, and a couple of her own cousins who lived nearby. Sean, being an only child, reveled in these big gatherings. They made him feel a part of something bigger than himself.

The elephant in the room now was Dan. They liked Dan a lot and were becoming accustomed to his presence as part of the family. But they were unsure how Hannah's family might react. They knew about Jack and Dan, of course, but they had been very close to Karen and supportive of Jack during all he had been through. They might not take to someone they perceived as trying to take Karen's place.

Sean and Hannah talked about it at length and finally came to the conclusion they had really known from the start. They couldn't invite Jack without Dan, and they couldn't not invite Jack. They looked at the guest list again and realized that by moving one of the nephews back to the children's table, they would have a seat for Dan next to Jack.

~~~~~~~~~~

Hannah's nephew James was not happy about his demotion to the kids' table, but a deal was struck with his Uncle Keith that included a new video game, so the situation was resolved amicably.

During the dinner, Dan felt like he was suffocating. He was unaccustomed to large families, and even though the meal was delicious, he hardly touched his food. Dan realized that the problem stemmed from his own broken family life and the knowledge that he wasn't part of the tribe around the table. He was a stranger in the crowd. The gentle touch of Jack's hand on his back was all that kept Dan from bolting from the house.

When Dan was a young boy, holidays had been times of happiness and celebration. After his mother died, holidays became times of fear and dread. His father would be more drunk, more abusive, and Dan learned to make himself scarce during those times. After his final estrangement from his father, a holiday would usually just be another day on the calendar.

The meal was over, and the adults retired to the living room to let the meal settle before dessert later. The older kids gathered in the game room, and the younger children commandeered Jack for a game on the back porch. So Dan was left to face the firing squad alone.

They had barely settled in their seats before Hannah's father, Ben, opened fire. "Hannah tells us that you're having a relationship with Jack. Tell us about it."

Sweating and with a sinking feeling in his stomach, Dan replied, "We met at a concert in September and hit it off. We did some traveling together and have been seeing each other since then."

Ben's wife Janet fired the next salvo. "We've been so worried about Jack since Karen died. He was so broken, so vulnerable. We would hate to see him be hurt again."

Dan lowered his eyes, angry with the unspoken accusation that Jack was a passing thing for him, that Jack would be abandoned and devastated. But his tongue was stilled by the fact that he and Jack hadn't really settled on what they wanted together.

In the silence, Keith spoke up. "Mom, Pop, what happens between Jack and Dan is their business, not ours. If Jack has found someone to share his life with, I say, good for him. You've accepted the fact the I will someday find completion with a man. Let's just leave them alone and mind our own business. They're both grown men capable of running their own lives."

Dan was grateful to Keith but was still unable to speak. Just then, Jack came into the room and assessed the situation. He moved behind Dan's chair and gave his shoulders a reassuring squeeze. "Have they been giving you the third degree, Dan?"

1...56789...11