How the River Feels

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack stood in silent amazement. He thought back to the night he surrendered his virginity to Dan in Vienna. How his trust and love had overcome his fears. Now Dan was, in this respect, a virgin, and he was completely surrendering to Jack. He was overwhelmed by Dan's act of love and trust, but his own hard cock was beginning to drip as it urged him forward.

"Dan, I love you for doing this. You figured it out before I did. This completely erases any doubts in my mind. I love you, Dan!"

With that, he began his conquest of Dan's beautiful body. Dan lay on his back and Jack began by kissing, sucking, biting, and licking his way up Dan's body from foot to head, all the while massaging Dan's muscles with his strong hands. When he got to Dan's cock and balls, he lovingly took each ball into his mouth, gently sucking and tugging. Then he licked up Dan's shaft and sucked up the precum that was now flowing freely. When he moved on, Dan gave a whimper of disappointment that Jack wasn't going to suck his cock just yet, but when Jack licked up his chest, up his throat, and over his chin to capture his mouth in a deep kiss, Dan's brain exploded with love and lust combined. He wrapped his arms around Jack and pulled him close, both of them pouring all their love into that kiss. A kiss of forgiveness and restoration.

Jack licked Dan's ear and nibbled on his earlobe. He whispered, "Dan, I love you." Those amazing words could never be worn out.

Then Jack finally moved to Dan's cock and devoured his huge erection in one fell swoop. Taking Dan to the root, Jack felt the throbbing of Dan's cockhead in his throat, and he worked his throat to milk Dan, to coax him on to the point of orgasm. He was kneading Dan's balls while he deep throated his cock, then he probed a little further with one finger and slipped it into Dan's ass. Dan moaned his pleasure, so Jack pushed in a bit more and found Dan's prostate. He rubbed, stroked, tapped, and pressed that gland of pleasure, all the while sucking Dan's cock.

With a roar, Dan exploded in his release. He held Jack's head while several ropes of cum shot out. Jack pulled back a little to make sure he got all of the creamy, delicious reward in his mouth. He kept nursing Dan's softening cock to be certain he got every drop. Then, as Dan collapsed, Jack brought his mouth to Dan's and kissed him, sharing the big load of semen with each other. Their tongues danced together as they let the cum pass back and forth. Then they swallowed it, taking Dan's essence into themselves.

Dan looked at Jack with glazed eyes and in an exhausted voice said, "Jack, I love you so much."

Jack just smiled and turned Dan over. He kneaded Dan's ass muscles, helping them relax from the exertion of Dan's orgasm. Then he parted them and with a hum of pleasure, he dove his face into Dan's ass, licking and biting around the hole. Then Jack began to probe Dan's ass hole with his tongue, parting the cheeks so he could get in further.

Dan writhed in pleasure and pushed his ass back onto Jack's tongue. Jack had, of course, eaten Dan's ass many times, and his fingers had given Dan the exquisite pleasure of having his prostate massaged. But he knew that this was different. For the first time in his life, he was going to have a man's cock in his ass, taking him, making his body completely belong to another.

Even with all of his sexual experiences, this was new to Dan. He had to trust Jack not to hurt him, to help him receive the pleasure of being filled full. Dan knew that he loved Jack with all his heart, and trusted Jack completely, so he gave himself willingly to Jack. His body now was Jack's personal treasure.

Jack raised Dan up onto all fours and slid his body between Dan's legs so that Dan could love on Jack's cock while Jack prepared Dan to receive him inside his body.

Dan did just that. He took Jack's cock in his mouth, sucking his way down the shaft until it was buried in his throat. He squeezed the cockhead with his throat muscles while caressing Jack's balls with his hands. As Jack moaned with the pleasure his cock was receiving from Dan, the vibrations made Dan's ass quiver with delight.

At last, Jack got up on his knees and aimed his cock at Dan's hole. He hesitated a moment with the head pressed right against Dan. "Jack, please, I need you in me!"

Jack's hesitation had nothing to do with his desire to take Dan. Rather, it was the last barrier. His cock had never been in any person except Karen. In the back of his mind, he had wondered what it would be like to have his cock in Dan. Would it be different? Would he have doubts or comparisons?

"Jack, now! In me now! I need you inside me now! Please, Jack, in me now!"

Dan's imploring insistence helped Jack move his cock forward as inch after inch entered Dan. Dan shook with pleasure as Jack's cock rubbed his prostate. Soon, Jack was buried all the way in Dan's body.

His reservations evaporated at that moment. He realized that he had loved two individuals in his life. The first one was gone, a memory of many years of love. The second was the beautiful man under him, whose flesh was wrapped around his own flesh. There was no comparison. It was two chapters of a full life. He gave himself fully to the present pleasure of fucking Dan.

Jack thrust into Dan deeply, holding himself there, enjoying the heat of Dan's body that was holding his cock in place as Dan squeezed his ass muscles. The two men were becoming one, their bodies merged into one being of love pouring from one into the other until they could say of each other, "I am You."

Jack stopped his thrusting, eliciting a grunt of disappointment from Dan. But only for a moment. Jack took Dan's hips and turned him onto his back. "I want to see your face. I want to look into your eyes, Dan. I love you!"

He lifted Dan's feet to his shoulders and moved forward until his cock was at Dan's ass hole. He slowly slipped it in, all the while looking Dan in the eyes, both of them with tears of happiness welling up. When Jack thought he was fully seated inside Dan, Dan pulled his own legs back so Jack could go deeper still. Jack shifted his weight so he could lean forward to kiss Dan. Their tongues were furious in their attempt to merge themselves together.

Jack began to move, at first long, slow thrusts in and pulling out quickly. He moved his hips from side to side so he could enter Dan from different angles, giving both of them many different sensations. He held Dan's legs close to his face and kissed his feet, then licked and sucked his toes. Dan was writhing and thrashing with the ecstasy of Jack's filling of his body.

Finally, Jack needed to thrust fast. Dan encouraged him, "Faster, babe, faster! I need you to fuck me fast! Make me cum, Jack, make me cum!"

Jack moved faster still, thrusting deeper and deeper, sweat falling from his face onto Dan. At last, Dan held Jack's face in his hands and cried out "I love you, Jack!" and exploded, semen shooting out everywhere uncontrolled, pearly white hot streams of the proof of love.

That was enough to make Jack fall off the cliff. With a huge shout, his cock erupted and shot rope after hot rope of his semen into Dan's body. He held still with his pulsing cock buried deep inside Dan. As the last throes of his orgasm subsided, he collapsed onto Dan.

Dan didn't mind Jack's full weight on top of him. He felt protected, loved, cherished. He wrapped his arms around Jack and whispered in his ear, I love you, Jack Middleton!"

Jack rolled off of Dan, his breathing slowing. He rested one arm over Dan's chest and one leg over Dan's thigh, and he nuzzled his face into Dan's neck. Within seconds, he was sound asleep.

Dan just lay there, smiling and shedding the tears of complete happiness and satisfaction. He heard the crickets and frogs singing their songs of love. From somewhere deep in his mind, the words of a song he had heard many times on the radio floated into his waking consciousness:

Now I know how the river feels

When it reaches the sea

And finally finds the place

It was always meant to be.

Holding fast,

Home at last,

Knowing the journey's through,

Lying here with you,

I know how the river feels.

Utter peace filled his heart, lying next to the man he loved so deeply. He turned his head and kissed Jack's hair. Then he fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~

Fourteen - Epilogue

Grow old along with me!

The best is yet to be,

The last of life, for which the first was made:

Our times are in his hand

Who saith, "A whole I planned,

Youth shows but half; trust God: see all, nor be afraid!'' - Robert Browning

Jack and Dan sat together in the crowded auditorium. Sean and Hannah sat next to Jack, with Ben and Janet Jacobs on the other side of Hannah. It was high school graduation day for Cody and Connor. The thirteen years had flown by. Children truly do grow up quickly!

The summer after their reconciliation, Dan and Jack had bought a house in a quiet west Houston neighborhood, a house not too big to maintain but big enough to host many guests. The move to a shared home made life so much easier for two men in love, no longer having to negotiate two separate apartments.

The auditorium lights glinted on the gold bands on both of their left hands. Five years into their relationship, Jack and Dan were married, quietly but openly, surrounded by family and friends. They didn't flaunt their marriage. They felt it was perfectly natural for two people who loved each other to cement that commitment by marriage. The few people who couldn't understand or accept that bothered them not one whit.

Sean had opened his studio and gallery with his father's help and advice. Hannah worked part-time at the studio, but as the boys got older, she began to help Sean more and became a promising photographer in her own right.

Dan was utterly content in his family. Although his own parents were gone and he had no blood relatives closer than remote cousins, Jack's family truly became his own. He was promoted to vice-president of Apex Oil and still loved his work. But he traveled much less, and he knew his priorities. His family and his love for Jack fulfilled him to overflowing.

Hannah's parents had come to know Dan, and they realized that he was the perfect mate for Jack, as Karen had been the perfect mate earlier in his life. Their own son, Keith, had also found his partner in another man.

Jack was over sixty now, and to his youthful good looks he added the wisdom of age and experience, as well as a love for Dan that grew stronger with every year that passed. He led his family as an example of love and faithfulness that inspired them all. Sean was so proud of his dad.

Jack kept alive in his grandsons' lives the memory of the grandmother they had lost when they were so young. His wedding photo with Karen was proudly displayed on the mantel next to his wedding photo with Dan. The two did not conflict. They were the two halves of a good man's life.

One of Jack's most treasured possessions was the picture album Sean had compiled from the photos Jack had sent from Europe, along with many Sean himself had added over the years. Pictures that showed the two men with each other and with family members. The two men grew more handsome with each passing year.

"Cody Middleton" said the announcer. They whooped and cheered. They were lucky: they got to do it twice. "Connor Middleton."

After the ceremony, they met the two boys in the auditorium lobby. Cody and Connor were eager to get off to the graduation party that was planned. After embracing their parents and grandparents, they raced off to find their friends.

Ben and Janet hugged everyone and took their leave. Sean hugged Dan and then Jack and said, "Dad, if you don't mind, we . . . uh . . . well, you know . . ." His voice trailed off.

Jack gave Sean a knowing smile and a gentle shove. Sean and Hannah obviously had their own graduation party in bed planned. They walked out, hand in hand.

"Well, Jack, it's just us now," said Dan. Jack had to suppress a gasp as Dan gave his butt a quick but firm squeeze. Jack grabbed his hand as they ran from the auditorium to their car. Their celebration was not going to be a quiet one!

~~~~~~~~~~

Note: The song referenced in the title and quoted near the end is I Know How the River Feels by the country group Diamond Rio, from their album Unbelievable.

1...67891011