How the Stables Have Turned

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fun2wear
fun2wear
33 Followers

Speaking of Eric, where the hell was he? Of course, he'd pick tonight of all nights to not be home to fix the house for her. Taking her cell phone, she turned the light on and dropped her purse and computer bag on the table. Emily then made her way to the basement steps and slowly walked down them. She breathed out slowly, the basement was inky black without any lights other than her cell phone. You've been in this basement a million times, nothing to be concerned about now she told herself.

The basement had a walk-out door to the ground level behind the house. The lack of outside lights in the area didn't help with the illumination problem. The only thing out back was a wooded area and Eric's workshop. The nearest neighbors were close to a quarter mile away and through the wooded area.

As the shadows danced around the basement from her phone, Emily made her way towards the box that Eric had showed her. It was up off the floor relatively high and the latch for it was above her head. Emily reached up one arm and pulled on the latch. Nothing happened. She tried again and could see the metal giving slightly. She realized she didn't have the finger strength with one hand to get it and would need both to pull the door open. Problem was that her free hand was holding her phone which she was using as a flashlight.

She set the phone down and the light in the room disappeared momentarily with only faint whisps of light protruding out from the phone to offer any illumination. Still having a hand on the door latch for bearing she wasn't concerned about the darkness. She moved her other hand up and with some effort and pulling her body weight against the door it swung open suddenly. Emily took a step back off balance and her back bumped into something. Rather, it was someone but that didn't register right away until a pair of arms wrapped around her tightly.

Emily yelped in shock and her body froze. The arms that held her were quick. They had steadied her from her fall backwards, but they speed at which they moved was faster than Emily could think. Her arms were pulled behind her and she both felt and heard a metallic clicking of something fastening together. She realized after the clicking had stopped that she now had handcuffs on her. She was frozen with fear and couldn't speak, couldn't act, and worst of all, couldn't get herself to fight. A black cloth bag was pulled over her head and sinched around her neck. Panic had set in right away, but this ratcheted it up to a whole new level. Emily believed she was going to suffocate but before she could register a complaint they were on the move.

The hands of the person were on Emily's upper arms guiding her through their basement. In the complete darkness of the bag in an already dark place she could see nothing and was extremely disoriented. She heard her high heels rapidly clicking on the cement floor as she was pushed across the basement, footing unsure but held steady by the hands. "Please!" she pleaded, finally finding her voice. She wasn't sure why she said please but it was all she could get out.

She was continually pushed forward and sideways back and forth keeping her off balance. They abruptly stopped and she head the sliding door of the basement open and then felt herself being pushed once more. Emily realized she was being taken out of her home and even though she definitely did not feel like she was in control at the moment the house still felt like a piece of security was being stripped away from her.

Moving forward she felt the patio give way to grass and her heels sunk in making it hard to walk. Not being given any respite from the speed she tried harder to keep from stumbling and hurting herself. Still disoriented and not sure which way she was facing she was pulled to a stop and then heard a "clunk" noise and the noise of something being opened. Emily was pushed forward again, and she walked until she felt her legs bang into a large item of plastic. The arms pulled her down and pushed forward and she felt herself losing balance. The hands prevented her from falling on her face though and slowed her decent until she felt a stiff carpet like material. It was the trunk of a vehicle. "No, no, no, no!" She started saying as she felt her legs get picked up and unceremoniously dumped into the trunk behind her and the lid slam shut.

To say it was dark in the trunk was an understatement. It was nighttime, she had a black cloth bag over her head, and she was in a trunk. Of course, it was dark. From the confines of the trunk Emily both felt and heard the vehicle start up once a door had been shut. Emily was breathing heavily as the understanding of her situation was setting in, "I'm being kidnapped!"

The vehicle pulled out and drove through what she assumed was her yard and down the driveway. Not being buckled in, she felt tossed about in the back of the vehicle and quickly lost track of the turns. Unsure of how long they had been driving for she felt the vehicle slow and then as her weight shifted towards the front of the vehicle from the vehicle moving in reverse. It came to a stop and then the vehicle shut off. The door shut and then it was silent. Emily didn't know what to expect next but whatever it was, she was on her own. Her phone and laptop had been left behind and at this point nobody knew she was even missing. Emily felt very alone.

Chapter 4

The heightened anxiety of the unknown made time pass by very slowly. Emily tried to move her wrists around but was stopped by how they were cuffed. She could wiggle them a little but as she was laying on one of her arms her movements were severely restricted. She wasn't exactly dressed for a rough and tough escape situation either she noted. A slim pencil skirt and flowy blouse didn't exactly lend any help with maneuverability.

The lid clicked and then flung open. Though dark in her cloth hood, she could still detect a bit of light trickling into the compartment. Hands soon found her ankles and abruptly began to pull her out of the trunk. She tried kicking but without any leverage and with the speed at which she was grabbed and pulled it had little effect. Emily found herself with her toes placed on the ground and leaning over into the trunk, belly on the lip of it. The hands then grabbed her arms and straightened her up and began moving her again at a rapid pace.

The pace was meant to keep her off balance, an easy task given the footwear she had chosen. Stumbling but unable to fall due to the hands on her arms, Emily was shuffled across a solid floor from the sounds of her heels hitting on it. Abruptly she was stopped again, and she nearly lost balance but found herself at what she guessed was a table of sorts. The hands moved swiftly down to her handcuffs and began working at them. They were wrenched up in the air which forced her to lean over onto the table with a yelp.

One handcuff was undone, and her arms were quickly placed down at her sides but not released. Instead, the person pulled her backwards up off the table and with a force that meant she had little choice but to comply. She fell backwards into the person's chest once more and the hands still holding her wrists moved them in front of her while she was off balance and resecured the free wrist back into a hand cuff. As she was already leaning backwards, the person took the opportunity to keep hold of her and started shuffling her backwards. Leaning, off balance, and in heels it was all Emily could do to not fall. Fighting him in this was out of the option.

Emily was moved backwards for what she guessed must have been ten feet or so and then stopped suddenly. She heard a click and felt something through the handcuffs. The person stepped free of her and a whirring sound started and she felt the chain between the handcuffs go taught and start movement towards the ceiling. The click she had heard must have been something attaching to the chain she realized and that her hands were being pulled above her head. By the time she had processed this her hands were just above the top of her head, and she was unable to grab the cloth still on her head.

The movement upward continued until she was fully extended and on her tip toes. The metal from the cuffs was digging a little into her wrists at this point. A pair of arms wrapped around her legs and lifted her up a little higher in the air. Emily squeaked in surprise and felt her feet being placed on a hollow sounding box. The box had some wiggle to it, and she was leaning heavily due to the cuffs still rising yet having considerable slack that was quickly disappearing and supporting her weight. Soon she was straight up and down again and as before on to her tip toes. The whirring noise stopped and it was silent. The only thing Emily could hear was the sound of her breathing in the hood. Her heart was pounding, what was going to happen to her? She felt extremely vulnerable in this position and realized there was little she could do. Why hadn't the person said anything yet?

"Hello?" She ventured. Silence. "Please, just let me go." She tried. Silence. Emily tried shifting her weight some and tested out her wrists. No use. She was stuck.

A few minutes passed before she heard her first sound. A rustling of items on a bench. She tried to turn her head towards the sound, a habit of having eyesight. The sound of footsteps from the area she had heard the first noise started and they were moving towards her. "Hello?" she tried again without answer. She heard the footsteps moving around her. She could feel the eyes looking at her. Was it just one person? She couldn't be sure, there had been such a flurry of movement it could easily have been more.

The footsteps continued, slowly circling her. It was definitely just one person's footsteps. But that could be just that only one person was walking and the others were standing still. "What do you want with me?" She asked. She heard the fear in her voice and how it quivered. She didn't want it to but her anxiety and stress was calling the shots currently. The silence from the person didn't help.

A phone started ringing loudly which caused Emily to flinch from the noise. She heard the noise go on for another couple rings before it was answered with a distinct accent with an Eastern European flavor to it. "Hey boss. Yes, it was successful. No, not too much fight." The man was still circling her. Emily tried to think of who in the area they lived would have had connections to Eastern Europe but couldn't think of anything. Why her? Suddenly she felt something like a stick brush up against her leg causing her to jump. "Yes, very jumpy. She could be a difficult one to break in but - " There was a pause. The circling continued as the man was listening to the person on the other side of the phone call. She couldn't hear what was being said. "Ok, you want her at Solomon's ranch? Understood boss, I'll make sure I get the right measurements and get all the tack ready. She'll be transported as soon as I'm done." The man finished and ended the phone call.

Where the hell was Solomon's ranch? She wondered. What was happening? The man finally spoke to her with his thick accent. "You are a lucky one kobilitza. Solomon's Ranch for you, they have the best training."

"Please, I don't know what's going on. I'm not supposed to be here." Emily exclaimed.

The man chuckled, "Of course you are kobilitza. You're exactly what we're looking for. A little fight is good, much more fun to break in and so much more fire in the way you will look." The man paused and Emily hear him picking something up off the table. "Now, I need to take some measurements my little kobilitza and I need you to stay steady."

Emily heard the man right behind her and just slightly below her. She wasn't sure how tall the box was that she had been put on but she was definitely off the floor and the unsteadiness of the box made it difficult to take any weight off of either foot. However, when she felt his hands on the back of her skirt near the zipper she began thrashing wildly. "Don't touch me!" She shouted. Balancing on one leg she flailed the other about in an attempt to strike him. She had finally found some courage within her. Her attempts at kicks resulted in nothing. She had swung and missed.

The man chuckled once more, "Good, good! I like a good fighting spirit kobilitza. I was hoping you would prove me right about you. Unfortunately, Kobliltza, I now will have to hobble you but this is something you should get used to. With those kicks, I foresee much of this in your future." Emily heard more noise from the table which told her that the man was out of kicking range. Swiftly, arms wrapped around her legs near her ankles preventing her from kicking. A roped was tied around one ankle and then wrapped around the other. Emily could feel that her feet were able to spread about six inches apart and no further. "Now you are beginning to be a true kobilitza. Welcome to a new beginning."

Emily was panicking once more but curiosity got the best of her, "Why do you keep calling me kobilitza?" Her legs pulled at the rope connecting them but to no avail. They were on securely.

"I call you this because it is what you are. It is Russian for what you Americans call a filly." As he was saying this from behind her, she felt him place his hand on her left hip and one on her back zipper once more. "You are no longer this girl Emily. From here on, you are now only a ponygirl." And with that, his hand pulled the zipper and Emily felt her skirt drop down around her ankles.

Chapter 5

Light bulb. She suddenly understood what was happening. The shock of both losing her skirt and realizing that this was actually Eric was overwhelming. "Eric?" She squeaked out.

"No, Eric is not the ponygirl, you are. He has paid us, and rather well I may add, to turn you into a ponygirl." The man took a gaze at Emily without her skirt on now. She was wearing a garter belt over a lace thong and stockings under the skirt she'd had on. "Oh my kobilitza, you have the perfect body. You will make a beautiful ponygirl."

"Eric stop" She said, less confidently than she had intended.

"Eric is not here. I already told you, he has paid us to make you into a ponygirl." Emily felt the man wrap something thing around her thighs briefly and then move it to her calves. He was taking measurements she understood. "This Eric told us that deep down you wanted to be a ponygirl but that you would still fight against becoming one. So, he has paid us to help you with that. Sure, he did make some restrictions on what we can do but, in the end, he'll see also that we have a way of doing things and he will learn to appreciate our methods just as you will learn."

"Eric, I know that this is you!" She shouted but a small amount of fear had set in that she could be wrong. His timing couldn't have been worse for her to play along with something like this. "Eric, I need to be let go. I'm supposed to be flying out tonight!"

"Ah but Kobilitza, you will be leaving tonight. You have a new life ahead of you. You may as well forget whatever it was you were planning before." She felt the tape measure go around her waist and then eventually up to her bust. She tried wriggling away but his hands were too fast and he got the measurements anyway. She felt the buttons on her blouse being undone and she was powerless to stop.

"I have to be near my phone for work!" She exclaimed, realizing how stupid that sounded coming from a person that was tied up and being undressed.

"I think we need to start your training now." The man said, a bit of resignation in his voice. "I was going to wait a little while on this but you do not seem to understand. You are a ponygirl. And ponygirls do not talk." The man was walking around behind her as he said this last part. "Understand?" he asked.

"Look-" she started to say but was cut off with a 'whack!'. "Ahhh!" she screamed and bucked. A blow from an object she couldn't see had landed on her right butt cheek.

"Ponygirls do not talk. I just told you this. If you understand, try and stomp your foot once. Once for yes, twice for no." The man quipped.

Emily refused to stomp. "I am-" she started to say and another blow landed on her butt cheek once more. She screamed and bucked more. "Will you stop-" she tried again and again it resulted in a smack on her cheek. It was quickly turning red and angry looking. She remained quiet this time.

"Good. Your first lesson. You would do well to remember it." Emily's ass was on fire. The stinging pain was setting in and she desperately wanted to rub it to make it feel better. This was unbelievable. She hadn't heard Eric talk about this since right after they had discussed it and that was several months ago. Truth be told she figured he had forgotten. Had he really paid someone to do this? No, that was ridiculous she decided. He wouldn't let someone else manhandle her, would he? She didn't want to believe that.

The phone started ringing again. The man saw it and chuckled brightly saying, "Oh good, here is Eric now. Let us put in on speaker so we all can hear." The man hit the button to answer the phone and said, "Hello Eric!"

There was a slight pause, and then Emily heard the voice she recognized as Eric's. "Hello. I just got home and I don't see her anywhere, did you get her as promised?" Emily was a mixed bag of emotions. Hearing Eric's voice was both soothing and irritating at the same time. This meant that the man here was in fact not Eric and just somebody that Eric had paid to do this to her. Unbelievable!

"Of course, I did. You did not tell me how beautiful of a ponygirl you had Eric. I talked to my boss. We'll be taking her to the Rusty Canyon Ranch. You know the one, right?" The man asked.

"Yeah, I know that one. When do you want me to get there?" Eric asked.

"Boss said to be there by ten tomorrow. Ok?"

"Ten tomorrow. And remember, nobody fucks her got it?" Eric said, sternness in his voice.

"Yes of course. We're professionals Eric, come on." The man said and then hung up the phone. Emily was confused. That was Eric but the man had said Rusty Canyon Ranch while the 'boss' had said Solomon Ranch. Eric would be going to the wrong place. He wouldn't be able to find her. Eric had fucked up. Big time.

The man was giving his chuckle again. "Well, that should take care of that. He'll be going to the wrong place!" The man started laughing more and began working at the garters that were attached to Emily's stockings. She tried to move away and shouted, "Get away!"

The man stopped. Emily was unsure of what the man was doing. And heard something dragging on the ground behind her. The drawstring on the hood she was wearing suddenly loosened and the front of it lifted up to her nose. Emily pulled her head back slightly away from the hand that was there but she couldn't move far with her hands still locked above her head. The man reached around and pinched her nose with his right hand.

Emily yelped in surprise and as she opened her mouth the man's left hand shoved a red ball into it. Letting go over her nose the man pulled the straps attached to the sides of the ball backwards, fully seating what she realized was a ball gag into her mouth. The straps then went behind her head and were quickly sinched together making it impossible to remove. 'MMMMMM!" She muffled into the gag.

The man pulled the hood back down and sinched the drawstring around her neck again. Leaning in close to the side of her head he said in a much softer tone, "Ponygirls do not talk." Emily was breathing heavily through her nose. The ball gag was tight in her mouth, pinching slightly at her cheeks. She felt the man fumbling with her blouse which was now completely undone shower her black lace bra underneath that matched her lace thong.

fun2wear
fun2wear
33 Followers