How the Stables Have Turned

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If you're a good pony, I will reward you. Remember me saying that? Last time your legs were free you tried kicking me. If you can prove that you're a good pony I will remove the hobble." He said to her. His hands once again moved to her arms and started moving her forward. Without her high heels on but only her stockings, Emily felt every imperfection, rock, and crack on the ground. She didn't have tough feet and they were already getting achy. This had to be destroying her stockings too she thought briefly but then dismissed it. She had bigger issues at the moment.

They continued moving forward until they got to a table that was waist height. He bent her over the table and the movement of such pulled her crotch strap in a bit deeper plunging both the dildo and the butt plug in just slightly. Emily let out a small moan which made Eric smile. He undid the strap and held it in his hand. "I'm going to lower your strap, do not let the dildo fall out. If you can hold it in I will remove your gag. Good ponies get rewarded. If you understand, stomp once for yes, twice for no."

Emily wanted it out of her. She was aching down there in both holes. She had never worn a plug for so long and Eric definitely didn't spend so long inside of her as the dildo had already. The fighter in her wanted to spread her legs and let the dildo fall to the floor but she wanted to gag out more than the satisfaction of fighting him. While it wasn't a stomp since she was barefoot, she lifted one foot up and put it down. Once.

Eric was immediately full of praise, "Good pony! You're learning so well." She regretted that she had stomped for him, but the promise of removing the gag was so tempting that she probably would have done far worse she decided. Eric lowered the strap slowly which allowed her to clench her vagina as best she could. She squeezed her legs together as well a bit so she could pinch it between her thighs.

The strap where it met the buckle was checked by Eric to make sure it hadn't rubbed unnecessarily on her and when he was satisfied that it hadn't he placed a hand onto her lower back, just below where her hands were clipped. With his free hand he reached through to where she was clamping down on the dildo and grabbed the base of it. "Good pony, very good. Do you want this out of you now?" She knodded her head but he didn't respond. If her eyes weren't covered, she would have rolled them. She stomped her foot once. Eric smiled and slowly pulled the dildo out of her. "I'm so proud of you pony, you're learning so quickly"

Pain is a good teacher Emily thought. "Ok, next is the butt plug. I need to take it out of you but it's not going to slide as easily as the dildo did. Try to stay relaxed. Ready pony?" She sighed, stomped her foot and tried to relax. Eric grabbed the base and slowly, twisting back and forth began to pull on the plug. Emily felt herself stretching and wanted to lean back with the plug. Eric's hand prevented her from following it and soon her anus stretched around the largest portion. Eric prevented the plug from shooting out after the bulge but instead kept it at a steady and slow pace, allowing her anus to retract slowly. Emily moaned in relief. Eric patted her butt and said, "Good job pony, let me wipe you up. That's all over." She continued laying forward, not fighting it at all. She wanted to be wiped up. She wasn't certain if he had put any lube on the dildo or not but it had been very slick when it came out. She suspected that was mostly her doing.

She was wiped up and then helped to stand up but not before reattaching the crotch strap of the harness. Emily felt the strap sink in between her lips leaving both a pleasant and an irritating feeling. Irritating that she was enjoying the feel of it. The buckles on the back of her hooded head were then undone and the gag was pulled from her head with long strings of attached drool. "Uhhh, fuck that thing!" Emily exclaimed. Eric wiped her face down as there was drool all over it. "Ok Eric, you got me back good for the mind game I did with you, but I need to be done now. I've really got to -" Whap! "Ahhhh!"

Eric had slapped her backside with a riding crop. "The gag can go back in. I have several more bridles for you pony. Unless you want to spend the rest of the night in one, I suggest you start being a better listener." Eric wasn't upset, he didn't even sound angry. He said it to her in such a manner that was cool and calm. She dearly wished she had the hood off so she could see.

"Can you please remove this hood?" Emily said, more calmly now despite a stinging butt. "I have to make....I just want to let Beth know that I won't be coming."

"That mouth of yours is going to continue getting you in trouble pony. And no, there isn't time for you to have your hood off to make a phone call. We've got a couple more things to work on before I put you to bed." He answered with finality.

Emily's fight boiled to the surface, "Go. Fuck. Yourself." She said. It felt good. She knew she was going to pay for it though. She hoped it would still feel worth it in a few minutes.

Chapter 10

Emily's new bridle was different feeling than the last one. This one was similar to the one that Eric wore. It covered a large portion of her head and had attachments for blinders which was pointless but there for looks anyhow. A strap went over the top of her head from ear to ear and one went around her forehead and to the back. An attachment for the plume sat empty on the top strap. Towards the bottom, straps went under her chin and to top it all off was a bit gag. It was a U-shaped bit which went deeper into her mouth than a strait bar bit like Eric wore. The bit was coated in rubber to protect her teeth. In terms of comfort, she liked it better than the previous one but still wanted it off. She knew that she probably looked pretty sexy wearing this, especially with the hood underneath. But that was beside the point.

The other addition that she really didn't want to wear again was the shock collar. But with that in place, it was far easier for Eric to then put her bridle on. She hated the shock collar and its effectiveness. She was sure to keep it in mind for the next time Eric was the pony and she was the merciless handler. Abusing him and forcing him to do things he didn't want to do.

That wasn't fair. She had asked for this. All of it really. She had literally said she wanted to be forced to be a ponygirl while she fought against him. Well, that was this situation through and through. She supposed that the fasted way to get through whatever training Eric had wanted was to just do it correctly and exactly how he asked. Maybe then she'd be able to make the phone call to Beth and see if her boss had called her. It was probably pretty late by now but she would think of something.

Eric had her standing up what she suspected was the wall. Hell, she could be in the middle of the room for all she knew, or barn. She smelled hay, or straw. She could never keep them straight. Eric began talking, "Ok, pony I want you to listen closely. From here on out, when you are wearing your bridle, you are to high step wherever you go. Do you understand?" She stomped once. She didn't even try fighting it. She had done that before and was wearing the results of that loss. The score for that battle went Eric 1, Emily 0.

Emily had suspected the high stepping was going to be coming soon. It was quintessential to most ponyplay stories the both of them had read so it only made sense. She had done some high stepping once after reading a story but that was in the house by herself just to see how it felt doing it. She had been in high heels at the time and the movements were awkward but doable. "You're barefoot not and not tailed so this should be a bit easier at the moment." Eric told her. "Tomorrow will be the real test when you're fully tacked up but, I want to ease into this."

She heard him walk up next to her. He tapped her left leg with his riding crop and said, "Lift your leg up in a high step, I know you know what it's supposed to look like." She did so and balanced on her right leg. Eric tapped her thigh on the bottom of it, "Up a little bit higher. Good, now put it back down. Now the other one." She did as he said. "Good pony, very good! Ok let's try some walking."

Emily was glad she had the bit in her mouth and the bridle on, Eric wouldn't be able to see herself smile. She was starting to accept this (which she hated) and was acting like a real ponygirl (which she dreamed about). She was about to take another step when she heard a buzz from a phone. "Hold on pony." Eric said. She heard him then say, "Good Lord, this Beth person is relentless with her calls. This is like the 12th call she's done. I'm just going to answer it."

Emily was ecstatic. Beth! Eric needed to let her out right away so she could explain, well provide a more logical excuse as to her absence. Eric made no effort to free her though and she heard him say, "Hello? Yeah, this is Eric but I'm on Emily's phone. Well, she's really tied up at the moment, and I mean really tied up. In fact, she'd be shocked if she told you just how tied up she is. Well, whenever she gets free, I'm sure she'll be able to tell you all about her long tale. Yep, I'll let her know you called. Ok, bye bye."

Emily was bursting with anger, "MMMMM" Zapp! She felt the electricity from the collar bite into her neck once more and she tried flailing around. Eric steadied her by her arms. She tried to kick or knee him but he was able to stay next to her so she couldn't. Eric then placed the hobble on her once more.

"Oh man, that was too good. Did you hear all the puns I dropped about you getting shocked and having a tail?" He was chuckling to himself, but she was furious. Once she had burned out her energy and was breathing hard past the bit Eric said, "Think about it this way. Beth is no longer expecting you, so you now have no excuse not to perform as perfectly as possible." Emily stomped twice.

"Ok, let's get a bit more walking in before we finish up for the night." Emily wanted to do no such thing but soon realized that the only thing standing between her and relaxing was some high stepping. She complied, doing the best that she could and she genuinely tried. She funneled her frustration into it and soon her anger was fading the more she focused on it. Roughly an hour later, she was done, heavily breathing past the bit. Streams of drool were coming from her mouth, a biproduct of not being able to fully close her mouth.

Emily felt the buckles at the back of her bridle being undone. She was thankful for this and hoped that she wouldn't be backtalking through her anger anytime soon and get put back into it once more. With absolute care, Eric removed the bridle and wiped her mouth off. He looked at her teeth where the bit had sat and the corners of her mouth which took the most beating from the bit. Nothing looked too irritated.

To her biggest surprise, Eric began unlacing the hood. She felt relief on her sweaty face as the tension of the leather being stretched across her face decreased to nothing. Eric pulled the hood off and Emily squinted despite the dim light in what she determined was a horse stall. There was large groups of hay or straw, she still couldn't figure out which. Eric stood in front of her with a flannel shirt on and some jeans. Real cowboy like, she decided. She liked him in this outfit.

"Hey there." He said calmly to her and continued to wipe her face and pull the hair out of it. She couldn't respond; however, she was still wearing the barking collar. From the wall, Eric lowered a rope which had a hook on it. He undid the gloved hands from where they were clipped to her back, but he did not free her hands. Unclipping her bra, he let it slide down her arms, over her mitted hands and fall to the floor. Moving to the front of her, Eric reattached the mitted hands to the line hanging from the ceiling. Surprisingly, Emily just watched it happen. Eric was moving with deliberate purpose and had a plan for everything here. Her hands followed the line as it was pulled towards the ceiling and when they were over her head but not taught, he tied it off to the wall again.

Eric then began to undo her tack. The straps in the back were loosened and lifted over her head. She was most glad to have the strap gone from between her legs. Taking great care of the tack, Eric hung it on the wall so that he could clean it and polish it later. The corset was next and with it, Emily took several deep breaths without the constriction. Eric wasn't finished. He undid her garter belt from the stockings and took it off. The last part was the individual stockings which came off with ease, they had gotten a workout today as well.

As she stood there naked with her arms drawn up towards the ceiling, Eric paid little mind to her form except to pick up her clothing items around her and place them on a nearby table. Emily leaned on the hook supporting her, she was tired, no, exhausted. It had been a full day at work before being physically and emotionally drained as she was forced to be a ponygirl. Eric returned with a bottle of water with a straw and she obligingly opened her mouth and he gave her a long drink.

"Good pony." He said softly to her as she finished up her drink. Setting the drink down, Eric brought over a bucket of warm water. Dipping a cloth into the water, he rang it out and began to wipe down Emily's body. As annoyed as she was about the whole situation, being cleaned felt incredible. Once Eric was done, he took a towel and dry patted her down, treating the whole incident like he was caring for a horse. Done with this, he grabbed a warmed bottle of massage oil and began to rub her down once more.

Emily nearly felt her legs go out as he began to kneed her arms and back with his hands. An involuntary moan started deep in the back of her throat as her body relaxed. Eric broke his character for the first time since she had her hood removed and he whispered from behind her, "You seem to have become a purring cat instead of a pony." She could hear him smirking as he said it and her mouth contorted into a smile despite her best efforts to keep a straight face.

Having finally finished, Eric moved to the wall where the rope holding her arms up was attached. He let slack into the line and her arms lowered to her front like dead weight. Eric came forward and detached them from the hook but left her mitted hands latched together. Emily was swaying a bit and closed her eyes. She felt a warm blanket being set on her shoulders. Eric took the time to wrap the blanket around her and steady her by her shoulders. Emily let herself be guided over to the pile of straw...or hay. She did not fight him as he lowered her in her blanket onto it to lay down.

"This is your bed for the night pony. Try and get some rest, I'll be nearby. You're safe here." Eric said to her.

Exhausted, Emily didn't even attempt to care about her current arrangement. Sure, she still didn't have use of her hands but she was laying down, and surprisingly comfortable. Nervous of what the next day would bring, she decided that her best course of action at this point would be to try and relax for a bit. Within moments she was asleep.

Chapter 11

Emily woke the next morning disoriented. The smell of straw...or hay...reached her nose and she was reminded of where she was. Opening her eyes, she found herself still wrapped in the blanket and concluded that she must not have moved much all night, her body was stiff and sore. Slowly she sat up and did her best to not let the blanket fall from her as she couldn't use her hands. She looked around from her seated position and waited there until she heard movement a few moments later.

From around the corner, Eric arrived wearing a new flannel shirt. "Good morning, Pony. I hope your sleep was good. You definitely were out cold." Emily didn't respond. She watched him bring items into the stall and lay them out on the table. She could see an assortment of items she expected she would be forced to wear. The leather looked cleaned and fresh.

Resigned, she stood up and let the blanket fall from her body to the floor. She gingerly walked her naked body over to Eric. She looked up at his face and she could see the bags under his eyes and realized that he must have not gotten any sleep the previous night. She was ready for this to be over, but at the same point she had the realization that Eric had put a tremendous amount of effort into making her fantasy a reality and had watched over her all night. He had meant it when he had said she was safe.

He smiled at her and kept working at the items on the table. She stood there and looked down at them, taking them all in. It was all there, her tail plug, the dildo with the harness, the hoof boots, the bridle, everything. "Are you ready pony?" He asked in a manner that said to her that he was gauging her will to fight him.

She wanted to cry. Beth probably thought that she had stood her up. On top of that, her boss would probably fire her for this stunt that Eric pulled. Was she mad at him? She felt conflicted. Eric had forced her to shut off from the outside world and had done so in a manner that she had actually requested. She felt confused as to her emotions. Was she ready to go through another day of this? She honestly didn't know how much more Eric had in store for her. Could it be more than one day? Emily had a though pop into head. Whatever it was, she knew that Eric would take care of her. She was his pony.

Sighing she looked at him and gave a small grin. "Ah what the hell, let's get this over with." She told herself and looking him in the eyes she lifted one barefoot up and brought it down in a stomp without hurting it. She then turned away from him and bent herself over the table. She waited, anticipating which hole Eric would go for first. She closed her eyes, trying to steady herself to not jump when she was inevitably filled.

There was a movement and then she felt Eric's hands on her sides. He pulled her back from the table into him and she stood up. Eric wrapped his hands around her, hugging her from behind. "It's all over pony." He whispered behind her. Emily wrapped her arms and mitted hands around his and then stopped abruptly. What had he just said?

He let his hug go and she spun around to face him. Eric just smiled at her, "Welcome back, Emily." She was dumbfounded. What had she just gone through? Eric began removing the mitts on her hands. Emily was speechless, was it really over or was this some sort of trick to get her into a more restricted bondage position.

"Wait, you're not going to force me to be a pony anymore?" She asked, almost incredulously.

He chuckled, "Well, I mean I can if you want me to. You do have a fantastic tail and boots that we didn't get to this time. But, from looking at what you've been through and how you are moving, I think forcing something inside you and making you walk in the hoof boots would likely injure you at this point. I think you'd push through it if it came to it, but I'm not willing to cause actual damage to your body."

Emily blinked for a bit, "Wait, I gave up the fight, didn't I? I let you break me in less than 24 hours." She marveled. Her hands free she wrung them together briefly before pushing her hair behind her ears.

"You fought plenty hard enough. I didn't want you pushing to a point where you hurt yourself." He waited for a moment and then said, "Come on, let's go get you cleaned up. There's a cabin nearby that I have rented for us with a hot shower. I'll get some food ready for you too, you must be starving."

She hadn't thought about it before but realized that her stomach growled at the thought of food. As Eric dug a silk robe out of a bag he brought he said, "Oh, and you need to call Beth. She called last week and said she would have to reschedule your trip for this weekend. I told her to go ahead and book the next trip and I would take care of things on this end." He grinned at her with a devious look.