How the Stables Have Turned

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emily's mouth dropped open, "Wha...but, I talked to Beth yesterday. She never said...anything. Hold on, you told her not to say anything didn't you?" She accused Eric.

Smiling he laughed, "I needed to get you to fight against wanting to be my ponygirl and this provided me the perfect opportunity."

"Wait, what about my work? I'm so screwed." She said.

"All made up. I called your boss and told him I was whisking you away for the weekend but that I wanted him to pretend to make up a bunch of work for you so I could steal you away from it. He thought it was a great idea." Eric said.

"You didn't tell him about..." She trailed off.

"Me kidnapping you and turning you into a pony? Ha, no. That stays between us." Eric replied to her. She was now in her robe and he saw her visibly relax, realizing this was all a setup. She moved into him and laid her head on his chest.

"You're good. Like, really good. I can't believe the effort you put into this."

"Anything for you babe, now come on. Let's go get some food." He said and they drifted out of the stable.

"Eric." Emily said softly.

"Yes?" He said stopping and looking down at her.

"Thank you. And when I'm not so sore and in a better frame of mind, you're going to tack me up in all that gear again. I can't wait to wear those boots and tail for you."

He leaned down and kissed her. "I'd be happy to oblige you, pony."