How the Stables Have Turned

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What!" Eric smiled and moved back around to the back of the cage. "Seriously Eric, I've got big plans this weekend, we cannot do this!"

"Oh, we're doing this alright. I'm sorry being kidnapped is inconvenient for you this weekend. I'll be sure to clear it with you next time." She screamed in protest and struggled against the restraints, but it was no use, she was solidly locked in. She took a deep breath when she felt him undo the strap that went between her butt cheeks.

"No!"

"Yep. This is happening, better to not fight it." Eric said. He was calm about it.

"Eric, I don't want to wear a damn butt plug." She shouted.

"You know, I recall a few minutes ago when you willingly chose the large one to wear. Would you like to reconsider your options?" She heard the sound of latex gloves being put on.

"Neither! I don't want to wear a plug."

Coming back around the front of the cage Eric had both plugs in his latex hands. He set the small and large down in front of him and opened a lube bottle up. Looking at her he held the bottle above them and went back and forth between them raising an eyebrow at her but not putting lube on yet. "One is going in, what's it going to be?"

"Eric." She said as sternly as possible. He picked up the large one and with a quick shake of his head like he was disappointed he started applying lube to the plug. It was large. Large enough that it filled his whole hand. Her eyes got bit, "Eric no, please no." He continued working, ignoring her plea. Now that the plug was completely covered, he started to walk behind her with it, leaving the small, still dry butt plug directly in front of her next to her phone. "Small one! I want the small one!" she squealed.

Eric made a tisk noise, "Too late pony, you had the opportunity to willingly tell me which one you wanted, and you didn't choose so now it's up to me."

Emily's pulse was racing, that plug was going to split her in half. She had never had anything that large shoved in her before. She would never be able to stretch to that without tearing something. She flinched as best she could muster when she felt the cool, moist, lubricated finger of his glove touch her hole. She tensed up involuntarily.

"Just relax." Eric said in a very soothing tone. It was a command, yet it wasn't harsh. He ran his finger around the outside of her hole, back and forth. He saw her butt cheeks relax and he slowly worked his finger inside of her. She gasped. "It's just my finger, it's ok. I need you to relax." Her heart was racing still but the slow and methodical movements of his hand were having a calming effect. Nothing was being forced, but instead reacting to her body loosening.

Emily let out a few pitiful moans as he put his finger in and a little cry when he moved up to two fingers after a few minutes of only one. "Shhh, you're doing good." He encouraged her. She was indeed starting to relax despite the invaders. Being relaxed and letting it stretch was the only way she was going to even come close to getting that monster inside of her.

Eric saw the opportunity and picked up the plug he wanted and as he slipped his fingers out for the final time he put the tip of the plug right int and gave a gentle yet firm push. Emily grunted and felt herself stretch over the bolbous part of the plug and then felt it suck into her as her sphincter closed around the base. The flared base of the plug came to rest neatly against her hole. She was surprised that it had gone in so easily.

Still amiss as to how she had so easily taken that plug, Eric walked around with the monster plug still in hand. Her eyes got wide and her mouth opened but didn't say anything. He had used a third plug that was smaller but out of sight. "I won't put you through anything you can't handle pony." He said to her and gave her a grin. "I want you to trust me." Eric then grabbed the smaller of the two dildos. It had a flared base and no attached balls. The total length was around five or six inches. "We'll go easy with this one."

Moving back around, Emily knew where that going. "Eric, please. How long will I be like this?" She felt his fingers once more, they had clean gloves on them and he was working inside of her once more. She felt a fullness from the plug and his fingers were quickly finding her g-spot. "Eri-...." Her voice was betraying her. His fingers were rhythmically stroking her pleasure spots. He continued going until he watched her toes start to curl and straight and then abruptly pulled out and slid the dildo into place inside of her. "Oof!" she said.

Taking the leather strap from her tack, he fed it up between her crotch and butt cheeks once more and reattached it to the buckle in the back. "Wait!..." Emily was so close to orgasming that she had forgotten her situation for the moment and was only feeling bliss. Now she felt stuffed, but not satisfied.

Eric came back around to in front of her. "Was there something you wanted?" He asked slyly. "It appears that your body was quite enjoying that." Emily was silent for once. She tried to shake her head and avoided eye contact with him.

"Please." She said quieter. "I need to get out. I'm supposed to be going to see Beth this weekend and I need to be near my phone for work." Eric stood for a second and then turned and walked away. Emily followed him with her eyes as far as she could until he was out of her vision. He returned a short while later with a small pile of black leather.

"What is that?" She asked nervously. She knew the answer already though. She was starting to piece together the parts of ponyplay that she had relayed to Eric that she had been drawn to. She knew at that point, this was going to happen regardless of how much she pleaded with him.

Chapter 8

Eric stood back and looked at his work. Emily was now wearing a tight fitting black leather hood. The hood itself left her mouth open, the opening going down to under her chin. The nose was covered but two small metal grommets provided air holes with which she could still breath through. As for the eye openings, there were none. Emily's hair had been put into a ponytail and pulled through the top loop of the back where it had been tied together.

Emily had told Eric she liked this look the best for hoods as it was clean and smooth and didn't allow the option for eyesight, thereby forcing the ponygirl to rely on the rider similar to how Eric's setup was. His blindfold on the bridle was removable however, this would not be without removing the entire hood. She now regretted that decision she decided. On the other hand, she was dying to see how she looked in this. As mad as she was with Eric, he better get some damn photos she thought.

The thing about the hood was the amount of heat it trapped in. It was warm, but with her not wearing much else clothing wise she remained relatively cool. Eric had fitted on top of the hood her bridle. The black straps held in a ball gag with holes in it so she could breath (read that: drool incessantly) and crossed across her cheeks before going up between her eyes (if she had any with the hood) and over hear head before splitting again where the ponytail popped out.

The bridle served another purpose at the moment as well. The loop on top was tied off to three parts of the cage which rendered her unable to move her head in any direction. What it also did was allow her to relax her head and not try and keep it supported by her neck which she hadn't realized was as tired as it was.

Eric stopped by and double checked all the straps, locks, and clothing on her. Her hands were still free past the cuffs which he left free by design for communicating. "Are you in any pain? On your right hand, show me one finger for no and two fingers for yes. So, are you in any pain? And I mean actual pain, not just discomfort." He waited for a moment and saw her middle finger shoot out at him. He laughed a bit. "Ha, well I didn't expect that but that works. Do you have any loss of circulation?" Again, her middle finger. He liked that she still showed fight even in her predicament.

Now came the final question. "I'm going to be moving you. You are going to be trained but I will keep you safe. I will not push you more than you can handle. If you're a good ponygirl, I will reward you. If you're a bad ponygirl, well, there will be consequences. I need to know now, are you willing to trust me?" She didn't answer right away, he didn't expect her to. Slowly, two fingers emerged from her fist. He reached in and patted her rump saying softly, "Good girl."

Emily felt the cage lurch into the air again. It was dizzying without her eyesight, but she soon felt the cage slide over with her in it and then come to a rest. Eric was grunting as he shuffled the cage around which jarred her when it moved but there was little she could do. She was as braced within the cage as anybody could possibly be. Seconds later she heard the familiar sounds of ratchet straps and felt the cage move incrementally as the straps were tightened down. As Eric jumped down from somewhere she felt the weight of whatever she was on transfer up and down. I'm in the back of his pickup she realized.

She felt him climb back up into the truck and she heard the tell-tale sound of a plastic tarp being pulled around the cage. Again, ratchet straps could be heard and she assumed they were securing the tarp around the cage. This was crazy she realized. They were about to go out in town with her riding in the back of his pickup truck, nearly naked and her holes filled. What if they got stopped by the police, or worse, if the tarp blew off?

Moments later Eric had gotten in the truck and pulled slowly out of the shop. Since it was dark out, Emily felt just a touch more security than she may have if it was daylight out. Either way, she was still panicking. The first thing she felt was the cool air that slipped under the tarp and licked at her body. Eric had mercifully left her stockings on, but they didn't provide much protection from the wind. Other cars could be heard on the highway that Eric had pulled out onto.

After driving for a while, the truck slowed and pulled into somewhere with a bump. Then it was stop and go motions for a bit. Emily was thoroughly confused about where they were when she suddenly heard a semi-garbled voice say through a radio, "Welcome to McDonalds, what can I get you?" Emily froze, or at least she would have if she were able to move. In her current state it was an imperceptible motion. Eric placed his order for a burger, fries, and two drinks. Emily's heart was pounding just waiting for somebody to spot her or say something about the strange bulky box in the back of the pickup.

To Emily's relief, the drive through worked as it was supposed to. Eric paid for his meal, the food was given and soon they were off. Emily wanted to both laugh and cry at the same time. She was a mix of emotions, such a heightened state of risk and the nervousness associated. I just went through the drive through of McDonalds bound and very much stuffed and they didn't have a clue! A part of her got very excited the more she thought about it.

Without the ability to keep time, Emily lost track of it. The truck seemed to drive on and on. She was chilled but not freezing. The corset was doing a decent job of keeping her torso warm and the hood, well that was still hot. She was worn out from fighting and the mind job Eric had put her through. She grinned, or at least would have if her mouth was full and drooling through was felt like a small wiffle ball. He had gotten her back good after the mind job she had put him through the first time he had been a pony.

Eric had been fooled by her into thinking that they were hopelessly lost and that he would have had to walk several miles further than he might have been capable. She had gotten him to trust her implicitly and she loved him for it. It had made the further two times they went out like there hadn't been a gap between them. Now she was in the hot seat, or rather she was the hot saddle.

The truck slowed and turned onto a gravel drive. They had to be close, Eric was driving much slower by this point. Hopefully she'd be let go soon and then she could give Beth a phone call and beg her forgiveness for missing the flight and then not reaching out to her. She hoped Beth would understand. She would tell Eric the moment she was able to, and then she was going to have him get those damn items out of her.

The door shut and Eric hopped out and opened the tail gate. Emily heard him fiddling with the ratchet straps and then he peaked in. "Are you still doing ok?" She gave him the finger. Just get this over with she thought. I've got work to do. "Ok, it's going to take me a bit to get ready so just get comfy in there. I'll leave the tarp on so you don't get too cold." With that she heard the tarp lower and he walked away. What the hell Eric! She shouted in her mind.

Without the wind whipping under the tarp it began to warm up to a comfortable temperature in the cage. This better not take long. With nowhere to move, look or to occupy herself Emily got bored quickly. With only her thoughts to keep her company, Emily focused around her and felt the fullness of her plugs. Shipping plugs Eric's phony persona had called them. Cute. She was "shipped" in a cage and therefore needed shipping plugs. As irritated as she was with him right now, that was pretty good.

Emily's mind began to drift. The temperature continued to slowly climb under the tarp and she felt herself getting sleepy. No, I need to stay awake. For what? Oh yeah, to tell Eric that she needed to make a phone call. Because that had worked so well already. The battle continued on in her mind for only a short while longer and then she fell asleep.

Chapter 9

Emily was jolted awake by the sound of ratchet straps being loosened. She wasn't sure how long she had dozed for as time remained elusive. The tarp was pulled from the cage and she felt the chill of cool air on her skin. "Ok pony, everything is ready for you. Let's work on getting you out of there." Eric said. Her heart leapt at getting out of here. She had to admit, now that the threat of being kidnapped for real had passed, she was impressed with Eric aside from his timing.

The cage was jerked towards the back of the truck bed, moving about a foot at a time. Emily figured that the cage must be pretty heavy, especially with her in it for Eric to move by himself. She heard a clinking noise at the top of the cage behind her and then felt it move upwards and free of the truck again. The cage swayed back and forth and she was its helpless passenger.

Eric grunted as he pushed the engine lift. It was the only mobile device he could find that would pick up the weight of the cage high enough and had wheels to roll around on. The location he was at however had very rough ground and it was not rolling easily. With some effort he managed to push the cage into a stable. He angled the lift towards a wide stall door that just barely fit the lift through it. Once in, Eric lowered the cage down to the ground.

Emily felt the thud as the cage settled. She was antsy to get out of it, she was feeling very cramped from not having moved in an unknown amount of time. Emily heard Eric rolling away whatever it was that moved her cage. The top of the cage was then unlatched and she felt the top swing free. Eric did not free her right away to her dismay. Instead, he began moving some items around the room and then came back.

She felt him unlatch her right arm, but he did not let it go free. He took her arm and slowly moved it back and forth, ensuring that she still had mobility in it. "Let me have your arm, I need to look at your wrists." He said to her. She didn't fight him, and he looked at where the handcuffs had cut in previously from when she was nearly suspended from them. They were red and angry looking but there wasn't any broken skin.

Taking her free hand, He moved it up behind her back and pinned it there. From this angle, Emily wasn't able to pull away from him with any real force. She felt him pulling something onto her hands and she made a shrieking noise through the gag, spraying drool through it that had puddled. "Ooooooh!" She said but he had already gotten her hand into whatever it was he was putting on her. A broad couple inch wide strap was secured around her wrist and a click noise led her to believe that a lock had been put on the strap. Her hand was now a puffy blob. She could move her fingers inside but with no thumb and all the padding, there was little her hand could do. To make matters worse, Eric clipped the end of what she assumed to be a mitt of some time to the back of her body harness she was wearing.

Eric had a harder time with the second hand. He still wanted to see it to check on her wrists, but the game was up now, she knew what was coming. "There's no need to fight it pony, I need to check your wrists." She groaned loudly and he saw more drool spew out from the gag. "Be a good pony, this is better if you don't fight it."

"Ukk oooh" She said.

Eric smiled. She said she wanted to be a fighter and that she truly was. He raised his hand and brought it down and spanked her abruptly on her left butt cheek. She squealed and momentarily moved her arm. It was enough and he used it to pull her arm back. Then it was a short matter of pinning it to her back as well. He checked over the wrist and saw some redness on it. She wanted to pull away from but he wouldn't let her. Instead, with one arm pinning it, he began to gently massage her wrist with his other hand. There didn't appear to be anything serious with it and once he was done, he slipped that hand into a mitt as well and attached it to the same clip. Her hands were now secured safely behind her.

She was trying to pull at the restraints, but the position made it difficult to pull outward and the quality of the leather ensured that she'd give up long before they would. "It's no use fighting it, ponies don't have hands. She was screaming through the gag again at him. He waited until she stopped before unlatching her ankles. After a quick inspection of each ankle, he re-attached the leather cuff to each ankle but left them free from being attached to the cage.

Her neck was next and with a quick unlocking the small pillory device was removed from her. She tried to sit up and began thrashing right away. Thankfully, he had waited to undo the leather strap that went around her torso. She had apparently forgotten about it and was unable to go anywhere. Once she was done thrashing he held her down by the middle of her back above where her hands were clipped and undid the belt. He then said, "Ok, pony. Let's get you out of there. Come on, up, up, up." He had her harness by the back and was helping her get up to her knees.

He knew she had to be sore and he was being extra careful with how he bent her around as she was still filled with the dildo and butt plug. He hadn't picked very large ones for several reasons, and her mobility was one of them. He got her to her knees and then he helped her stand up slowly.

Emily felt her legs shaking. They had been in the bent position for quite a while and now the blood was being worked back into them. Eric still hadn't removed her gag or hood and he had locked her arms behind her which was infuriating. It forced her to have to rely on him and as he said, be a "good pony." She heard him say to her as he steadied her, "Lift your right leg up, you'll feel the metal cage in front of you so try not to kick it." She did so and her foot hit the bar lightly. Moving it up further she cleared over the top of the cage and he helped her step forward out of the cage.

The first step out of the cage was a difficult one. Her knees ached and didn't respond well to being straightened once more. She stopped for a second and felt Eric let go of her arms briefly. Click, Click. What the hell. Emily moved her leg a bit and felt a chain between her ankles. She was hobbled once again. "MMMMMM" she said feistily behind her gagged mouth.