How the Stables Have Turned

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Snip. Snip. Snip.

Emily felt her blouse giving way to a pair of scissors. She tried thrashing around but couldn't get away. She gave a muffled "No!" through her gag. The scissors stopped. They had been cutting directly up the back of the blouse and must have been three quarters of the way through. There was movement behind her and she felt more than she heard the man back up behind her. The bottom of the hood wasn't drawn so tight that it couldn't slide up and down on her neck nor impair her breathing. As a result, when the man slid the bottom of the hood up to the chin, it happened with such a speed that Emily did not have time to react.

Around her neck she felt a strap being fastened. He's going to choke me to death now she thought. But instead, she felt a couple of points digging slightly into the side of her neck and her upward extended arms brushed against a plastic box. "I've warned you several times now. Ponygirls do not talk. You're now wearing a barking collar for a dog. You're not a dog, you're a pony. You should be ashamed to wear such a silly item but right now this seems to be the only way to keep you from talking more." The man paused, Emily was silent. "Just so you're aware of what the consequences are here's a little taste at a lower setting." Without hesitating the man pushed the button and Emily felt a sharp jolt in the side of her neck that translated to pain.

"Do you want that again?" the man asked. Emily was shaking her head back and forth to tell him no. "One stomp for yes, two stomps for no. Do you want that again?" he asked.

Emily did her best to stomp her heeled foot twice.

"Good. Now the rest of that tattered blouse is coming off whether you like it or not so unless you want more consequences I'd stay still if I were you. Within moments, her blouse joined her skirt on the floor. All that remained was her matching lingerie and heels.

Chapter 6

Emily was in shock. Everything she had done had been met with consequences up to this point. It had quickly turned from fully dressed to her wearing a gag, shock collar, and only underwear. She had lost the ability to see and speak. If she'd had her choice, she'd have lost the ability to taste as well. The rubber ball gag had an off taste in her mouth.

The man went to work on her garter belt. He slowly and deliberately undid the clasps that were attached to the stockings. Emily flinched every time his hand got near her crotch. "It's ok kobilitza, remember I am not allowed to fuck you." The man laughed at his sick joke. Soon all the straps were undone and without any fanfare, the man stripped her thong down to her thighs. Emily tried to clench her legs together but a smack on her butt cheek again with what she assumed at this point was a riding crop due to the whole pony nature of events prompted her to let the panties slide down to her hobbled ankles. "Good." Was all the man said. He then refastened the stocking clips to the garter belt.

The phone began ringing again. Stopping what he had been doing the man answered the phone, "Hello? Yes boss." In a softer more hushed yet irritated sounding tone the man said, "Why is he coming here? Yes of course, she is still here. Do you want me to get rid of him? No, no, no, I will see to it. Who knows, maybe he can join her as a pony as well. I bet he would be more willing than this one." The phone call ended.

Emily had listened intently. Who had they been talking about? She wondered. She did not have to wait for long as the man seemingly answered what she was thinking. "Well, a little change of plans kobilitza. Eric is coming here now but that won't be a problem I do not think. I think maybe he will make a good pony as well. Not as cute, but effective nonetheless. First things first however, we need to finish up with you."

Eric was coming here? Surely, he would see what this monster was doing to her and then stop him. But the man had said that Eric wouldn't be a problem. Was the man truly talking about turning Eric into a pony as well? She would have to find a way to warn him once he got there. Emily began to think about what it would take to effectively warn Eric. With the shock collar on, she realized that it would be a severe pain level to push through to scream to him but if it meant their freedom it would be worth it.

As she was in her thoughts planning out what she was going to do, a stiff piece of cloth was wrapped around her torso. She fidgeted against it at first but quickly felt the familiarity of a corset. It stopped underneath her breasts which mercifully were still kept within their bra. She figured she'd lose that after her panties had been stripped off. "This is necessary to protect your ribs from the cart. Do not fight it." The man explained as he began to tighten the corset. Slowly she felt the corset sinch tighter and tighter, squeezing the air out of her. It never got to be so crushing that she could not breath.

Now that the corset was on, a bustle of noise was made behind her with the clinks of metal banging against itself. Over the bag on her head, she felt a couple of straps pulled down alongside of it and come to a rest on her shoulders. The front and back of her could feel several other straps hanging down to her thighs. "This is your tack." The man explained. "This is what all ponies should wear and is a crucial element." The man's hands worked quickly wrapping the several straps around her waist to attach to the back of her. The only thing that was left was the one strap hanging down in front between her legs. Emily knew what was coming.

The man reached from behind through her legs to grab the strap and the involuntarily clenched her knees and thighs together trapping his hand. "Do not test me pony. I will win." The man said. Emily didn't budge a muscle. She did not want to have that strap pulled up between her legs. "Ok pony, you give me no choice."

Emily felt a deep shock in her neck once more and she bit down onto the ball gag and squeezed her eyes shut tightly, not giving up any slack in her legs. Again the man shocked her and she resisted, letting out a pathetic sounding cry as it stopped. "I can go all night pony. Oh, I forgot to tell you. This is only on setting 2. It goes all the way to 7. Let's try 3 now and go from there." Emily felt an even greater shock this time and felt her legs twitch and relax momentarily. The man had been waiting for this and with the quickness of a snake striking its prey, he grabbed the strap and pulled backwards.

The strap went taught against her sex and it sent her up even further onto her toes. She then felt the man put the strap through the buckle just below her waist and tighten the strap. She was surprised he didn't really crank the strap down, instead just making it snug but not loose. It wasn't the most uncomfortable thing, but she still did not want it there either. "Good pony. Soon we'll be tailing you which is always a real treat but first we need to get you caged."

The rope that was hobbling her feet was undone and her left leg was brought up behind her leaving her to balance on her right leg. The man spoke as he pinned her leg between his armpit and side, "You will no longer have any need for these high heels. Soon you will have hooves like a true ponygirl." The strap around her ankle that held the heel in was undone and the heel was removed. Her leg was placed back down which left Emily dealing with a new problem, she was now four inches shorter and had to stand on her tip toes of her left foot. The man grabbed the right foot now and with the same swiftness removed that shoe.

There was no need to retie the hobble. Emily could barely touch the box she was on and the cuffs were starting to cut into her wrists. A sound of something large being wheeled closer to her reached Emily's ears but she could not focus on it. There was too much pain in her wrists now and she was too short to alleviate it. A bump was felt against the box she was on and then the arms of the man surrounded her legs and picked her up. She cried against the pressure against her wrists.

Her legs were set down inside of yet another unstable platform she felt and the moment they touched down the hook holding her handcuffs started to lower rapidly. Her feet found a semi-solid footing and as her arms were lowered and man continued to push her down into a kneeling position. The outsides of her legs and her feet both felt the outsides of what she figured had to be this cage the man had mentioned. Having been stretched as she was for so long and off balance she had difficulty resisting his pushing.

In the middle of the cage she felt that something sloped up towards the center which kept her knees spread apart. As soon as her hands were down far enough the chain was unclipped and she was forced forward. Her chest landed onto a padded platform roughly eight inches wide and supporting her torso. Her head was directed into a space at the end of the pad and as soon as her head was pushed down into the cut out she felt a block with a U shape come down on her neck just under the shock collar.

Her hands were uncuffed and moved down along the bottom of the cage where the torso support cushion extended. On this, her arms were place in small depressions where an attached metal cuff swung down and was locked into position by a tiny lock. At the back, the man wrapped leather cuffs around her ankles and attached them to the side of the cage. The final attachment he did was a long leather belt that he ran under the torso support and up around to her back so she couldn't lift off in any manner. Even if Emily had been able to circumvent these restraints, the sound of the cage lid closing and locking signaled to her that she was here until she was let out.

"Much better. I like these cages, very easy for transport. Now we are just waiting for Eric to come. Maybe I will have him join you in a similar cage. What do you think?" Emily stayed quiet. She knew he was goading her and she was still wearing the shock collar. "You know pony, I nearly forgot the transport plugs. Eric did say no fucking, but he did not say anything about plugs. I think we'll have these in by the time he gets here."

Emily started thrashing as best she could in the cage which meant very little. With ease the man reached in and fiddled with the strap that went up her backside between her butt cheeks. She screamed into the gag, was shocked and screamed again. The man had quit touching her though. Instead, she heard noise near the front of her cage.

The cinch string at the base of her hood was loosened and pulled off. The light blinded her briefly but she could see. Directly in front of her face were two butt plugs varying from small to very large. Behind them were two varying sized of dildos. She didn't see the man as he was behind the cage and suddenly a thing white sheet was thrown over the cage. Light made it's way through the cage but she could see nothing more than the outline of shapes outside the cage and only if they were very close. The position of her body also made it nearly impossible to look anywhere other than directly down or straight ahead at the plugs.

"Ok pony, we will wait until Eric arrives. You get to pick your plug and whatever one you don't pick then that is the one Eric will wear." The man chuckled and walked away. Emily was left staring at the plugs. She didn't want to have any of them forced into her or into Eric for that matter. How could he have been so stupid she thought. What was he thinking getting her into this? Or himself? She was a little upset at him, and a brief thought popped through her head that Eric should be forced to wear the big plug if either of them had to, it would serve him right.

No, that wasn't right. She didn't want either of them to be forced with the big one. She eyed up the smaller one, it didn't look too terribly large and if she had to choose one then that would be the one. She didn't want to start off with something that big. What am I thinking? Am I actually accepting that I'm going to be wearing a tail as a ponygirl? This is insane.

Eric sat on a chair across his shop and kept an eye on the blanketed cage. His throat hurt from pretending to have an Eastern European accent for so long. This had taken a considerable amount of planning and he wasn't sure how her reaction was going to be from him once she realized what was happening. The fake phone calls had been the most difficult. He had recorded himself and practiced having a conversation with a strict dialogue to follow to trick Emily into thinking it was real. He still had a few aces up his sleeve however.

Getting up from his chair he walked over to the door to his shop and opened it and then shut it loudly for the sound to carry. He then pushed over a few pre-staged items so that they crashed when they hit the floor. Emily should be thinking there's a large fight going on at the moment and now it's time for Eric to lose he thought.

Emily heard the door slam shut and the crash of items. She was frozen with fear for Eric. Had the man attacked him? Who was winning? Silence. Footsteps could be heard slowly walking toward her direction. Her eyes darted back and forth but there was little she could do. She did not scream like she had planned, there was no need. Eric had either won already or he had lost. Slowly her eyes moved back towards the plugs. What if he did lose?

The sheet covering her cage was pulled off and thrown to the side. From behind her she heard the man's voice say, "It looks like tonight we will have two ponies. Have you decided which plug is for you and which is for...Eric?" The man drew out the last part with a dramatic pause. Emily could hear the man smirking when he said Eric's name. Emily was mortified but could do nothing for Eric at the moment.

"You have five seconds to choose. Wiggle your left hand for the small plug or your right hand for the large plug. Eric will take whatever you don't." He waited a moment before counting out loud, "Five. Four. Three. Two-" Emily started vigorously waving her right hand. She had picked the large one so Eric didn't have to take it.

Eric felt a warmth within him that he hadn't expected. Emily had willingly chosen the large one to help him. Despite all the odds he had stacked against her showing any favor towards him she had selflessly done so anyway. It was time to reveal himself, he prayed that this next step went well.

Emily had her eyes shut tightly. The man had stopped counting when she waved her hand and she wasn't sure what was going on. Part of her expected him to just grab the big plug anyway or whichever one he wanted. She steeled herself prepping for what pain was going to come with it when she heard the man start to walk around to the front. Finally, she would get to see his...Eric?

Chapter 7

Confusion swept through Emily. "Erri-" she started to say his name around the gag when she felt the shock from the dog collar which silenced her immediately. The pain was quick, but it still hurt. She had so many questions, none of which she could fully convey other than confusion with her eyes.

Eric squatted down to in front of her cage. The cage itself was steel bars welded together aside from the floor which was smooth. "Shhh, it's ok." He said to her. Reaching in through the bars he gently unclipped the shock collar and set it down next to where the plugs were. Next, he undid the ball gag and pulled it out along with a substantial amount of drool that had been pooling up behind it. Emily worked her jaw back and forth relieving the tension in her cheeks that the ball gag had created.

"Eric, what's going on?" She stated, breathlessly and confused. "I thought you were hurt. Where did the man go?" She asked finally.

Eric reached in and brushed her hair out of her face so that she could see a bit better and wiped the strings of drool off of her face. "I'm not hurt. And Emily, there was no other man." He let the last bit play out for a moment. Emily was frowning, the wheels turning. Switching back to his phony accent Eric looked at her and said, "Do you really think I would let somebody else touch my ponygirl?" He lifted up his phone and hit a button on it. Emily heard the same phone message from earlier still ending with Eric's voice saying, "Nobody fucks her, got it?" It was strange to hear it as only one side of the conversation.

Realization spread across her face. "It was you the entire time?!" She was incredulous at the prospect of that. "I thought you were hurt and, and...and that I was being kidnapped!" She was shouting by the last point. "And what the hell Eric, let me out of this."

Standing up Eric said, "Not quite yet, you look quite cute in that." Eric walked over to the hoist that he had used to keep her arms up with the handcuffs and pulled it over. Pressing the button on the hanging switch box, the cable lowered with the latch towards the top of the cage.

"Eric, what are you doing?" Emily demanded, she couldn't see behind her and could only hear. "I need you to let me out right away! I need to go home!" A clunk noise was made from the top of the cage but she still couldn't see what it was. The position her body was in forced her to keep her head pointed nearly straight down and she was unable to raise it any.

Eric came back into view and squatted down in front of her once more. She could see the hoist box in his hand. "You are home sweety. You've been here the whole time." Eric pushed a button on the switch box with his thumb and Emily felt her cage lift off the floor and hang freely. She squeaked in surprise at the upward movement. Steadying the cage with his left hand, Eric stood up with her, maintaining eye contact with her the whole time. Emily broke his gaze and with the cage up higher now she had a better vantage point and now recognized that she was in the shop behind the house. "I drove you around the neighborhood for a little while and then we came straight back here and have been here the whole time."

The hoist was on a roller system that could move back and forth and once the cage was at the height that Eric wanted, he pushed the whole thing over to a workbench. Thumbing another button, Emily in her cage were placed down onto a steel workbench surface. Eric had moved it out into the center of the work area so that he could walk fully around the cage, and it would be at an ideal working height for him.

"Eric." Emily said. "Why aren't you letting me out? This is ridiculous." She pulled at her wrist cuffs and leg cuffs but there wasn't any more play in them than there had been previously. Eric walked to the front of the cage and looked at her and smiled. Reaching down for the couple of butt plugs he grabbed them.

"You wanted to be forced to be a ponygirl, so here we are." He was talking with his hands waving the plugs back and forth. He had said it so matter of fact that she paused to think about it.

"Wait, you mean from that conversation we had months ago? Eric, you're the pony, not me!" She had the sudden realization that Eric was potentially far from over. He had been very quiet about the whole thing for months and she had honestly thought that he had forgotten about it. This was the absolute worst time he could have picked. "Eric, why didn't you just ask me, your timing sucks!"

"Ask you when you were available to be kidnapped and forced to be a ponygirl?" He asked playfully. She realized that his question made hers sound stupid. Eric had started to move to behind her with the plugs still in hand.

Having no idea what time it was or if she had already missed her flight Emily said, "Eric, I'm supposed to be on a flight to meet Beth right now. You have to let me out."

He paused. "Ah, yeah that reminds me." Eric came back into view and moved both butt plugs to one hand and reached in his pocket. He pulled her phone out of it and said, "You've got a ton of missed calls. I think your boss tried reaching you probably seven or eight times as well." Her eyes grew large and he set the phone down in the cage directly in front of her face, narrowly missing the puddle of drool she had accumulated prior.