All Comments on 'How They Met'

by barelythere5

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
dsidedsidealmost 20 years ago
Nicely done

Well written, the next chapter should have them getting caught.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
"thank you"

Thanks for filling in the blanks to your last story. It's nice to no just how your lovers ended up in that park! :) Have they been anywhere else?

snurfsnurfalmost 20 years ago
Just right...

I love the way this story builds upon the characters - the writing becomes all the more erotic because we feel we know the people. I can imagine that the woman is the authoress and the man is me - or at least, that's what I wish! Really enjoyable, even after several reads.

PS: You are HOT STUFF on your pic too!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Cheats

Next chapter---The two, the cheating skank slut and the cheating ASS HOLE get caught by the skanks husband and the assholes wife--they both lose everything and become homeless--the story of two CHEATERS.--Good story B.S.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 9 years ago
Championship narration

Except that 'narration' is a really shitty way to tell a story. Instead of the characters talking about their lives so We the Readers can hear them, a disjointed voice tells us about them. This particular tale uses that device almost exclusively.

Unfortunately (and not because it was narrated) the author doesn't bother to give ANY rationale as to why Sweetie was unsatisfied with her Hubby, or why she was so intrigued with the zbull. Big oversight!

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Why

Why would anyone wonder how the whore met her lover. Just another cheating bitch.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous