All Comments on 'How To Boil An Egg'

by MKDons

Sort by:
  • 110 Comments (Page 2)
Misterc53Misterc53over 2 years ago

You partnered with a cheating slut. Enjoyed reading the story, but several language mistakes. 4*

pummel187pummel187over 2 years ago

A piece of shit was hurting your woman, your wife, best friend and lover.... and excuse me??? the husband was enjoying!!!

WHAT THE LITERAL FUCK. I would be locked down in CFC awaiting arainment for homecide and possible dismemberment of a body... or two

And the sad thing is people here will say "it's a story, relax"... well art inmates reality... most men under the age of 30 are big sloppy VAGINAS.... with no balls.

I had to step in twice to protect two wives (episodes were separate) after block parties, when junkies tried to bully them when cleaning up..

I was not enjoying the party, but when I heard a couple of people yelling "isn't anyone going to do something" I threw on my sneakers, grabbed my 2003 HONDA CRV keys and ran outside...

I threw a TONKA truck at the one dirtball smashing his nose and lips which chased the other one off...

There were men out there and I said "WTF were you waiting for? One of these women to get hurt? "

Here's the kicker... I asked her if she was hurt? and if not was she OK? her answer was. "yeah I believe so, my husband should be here somewhere"

WHAT THE LITERAL FUCK??????

just than clueless comes running over saying what's going on? I was putting the potato salad away when I heard yelling, who gave you trouble (I forgot her name, lol they live 5 houses away) dear???

I heard from a Korean war veteran on the back street he was hiding until all blew over....

I don't know about that...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Shame the old man got shanked by a Bowie knife in his asshole while pumping her. and then his dick cut off while he watched as he bled out. Guess he won't be trying to steal anyone else's wives.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

First of all, you're an idiot fool. You allowed shithole to come to your home without putting your foot down. Then, just stood and watch them fuck. Dumb cuck story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Not much of an ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

5 💩💩💩💩💩 and 5 🐓🐓🐓🐓🐓

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is truly a misogynistic mess. Probably true of the author as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Cuck! Cuck! Cuck!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

So when he came in and saw her getting screwed and beiong a slave to the ols bastard why didn't he knock him off and kick his ass out of thr house, give the bitch of a wife an ultimati and see wherem it goes, What a dorky story.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous