How to Date a Demon King Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Name her? Wow, this was whole situation was bizarre enough as it was, but... Hm... Uhhh... Satan... Sadie? No... Lucifer... "Lucy. I'll call you Lucy."

The Demon King's eyes lit up, her golden ambers nearly sparkling. Lucy... Her beloved had given her a name! Lucy! Lucy! Yay! "I love my new name, Will! Thank you so much, darling!" She gushed. Happiness! She really, really liked this feeling! Maybe emotions weren't so bad...

"Look, uh..." Will looked away, rubbing at the back of his head. "My place isn't far... Can I take you there? You can... I don't know... spend the night?"

"Mmh! Please, darling, lead me to your house! If anything tries to attack you, I'll defend you! It's the least I can do for my... my beloved." Ohhh... That felt embarrassing to say... But at the same time, it felt wonderful.

...Embarrassing? Wow, emotions were weird. So new to her...

He began walking, boots crunching in the snow, and she nearly skipped beside him, causing yet more copious bouncing to her oversized chest. He had to admit, she was really cute... "Uh, are you cold? Did you want my jacket to wear? I might be able to get you a robe or towel to wear once we get to my apartment..."

The newly-christened Lucy adamantly shook her head, even sticking out her tongue in disgust. "Bleh! No! I am the proud and noble Demon King! Clothes are for lesser beings!" She glanced at the young human, immediately blushing and rubbing the back of her head. "Uh, no offense, Will. But I stand by what I said. Clothing, even if it's just shoes, jewelry, or eyewear, is just so gross and itchy and uncomfortable. My subjects may wear clothes if they desire, but their leader is a pure and grand being, so her form must never be obscured by something as primitive and utterly asinine as clothing."

She then brought her hands together, fidgeting with her fingers. "B-Besides, I... I like my beloved having free and unlimited access to every inch of my skin... I-It makes me feel vulnerable, but... I-In a good way?" she admitted, reaching up to cover her red face in embarrassment. She shook away the strange emotion. "Just consider me a... What do you humans call it? The incubi mentioned loving to feed from them... Ummm... New-dist? Yes! Just consider me one of your Earth new-dists! Besides, my previous form was all covered in defensive chitin and featureless... I'd like to enjoy letting this new, squishier form breathe a bit." She did a little twirl, stumbling a bit since she was still disoriented from the huge height decrease and weights on her chest. She was nearly half her original height and those boobs would look big on a six-foot fat woman, let alone a not-even-five-foot shortstack. But... She liked being small and curvy and buxom for Will. It made her feel good.

He sighed. "Look, you have to wear clothes sometimes. I don't mind if you want to hang around my apartment naked, but I don't want you getting arrested for felony exposure..."

The newly-female Demon King pouted. "You won't get clothes on me even if you try, beloved or not!" Oof, that caused a pang in her chest. What was this feeling now? Uhh... Oh no... Was this... guilt?

She huffed, turning her head to look away from Will. "B-But, I guess if my... b-beloved wants to put something cute or sexy on me, just for his pleasure, I... I wouldn't mind wearing it for a bit... B-But I wouldn't like it! And besides, there's no logical reason I can't walk around nude in public. If ignorant humans try to put disgusting clothes on me, I'll just kill them."

She said that like she just said the sky is blue...

"Look, just... Please, don't hurt or kill people? Consider it a request from me. No, a requirement to be my..." He couldn't believe he was saying this... It felt dirty, making an ultimatum like this. "...my girlfriend."

Mmmph... He sure did strike a hard bargain. Lucy sighed, gazing down at the ground in... shame? Was this what she felt? Shame... She didn't like this feeling.

"Fine... I... I vow as the Demon King as... As your girlfriend... that I will not physically harm or kill humans... That's a promise."

"Good. Thank you." He sighed in relief. The sound of it filled her with relief, too. "Though speaking of your last form... is this, uh..." Will scratched at his shaggy blonde hair, trying to wonder how to put this. "Is one of these your true form, or are demons shapeshifters?"

Lucy raised her head imperiously, thrusting her chest out (with noticeable bounce). "Very astute! As expected of my beloved! Yes, demons and angels both have shapeshifting abilities. Of course, it's a skill just like any. A demon can only be good at it if they practice it, and some demons are more talented at it than others. As the Demon King, it is to be expected that I have far more talent and skill at changing my form than any single one of my subjects or any of those angels!" She patted her chest with pride, subtle ripples going through the expansive titty. "Most demons can only change small parts of their appearance. Even succubi and incubi have difficulty maintaining anything other than an oversexualized humanoid appearance, which is actually what I based this form on! I admit, I might be a bit out of practice. I maintained my previous form for centuries as the overlord of Hell and I designed that form to have presence and look intimidating. To be honest, I don't think I remember my first form anymore!" She chuckled, a nearly cat-like look of smugness on her face.

"Wow..." Will idly wondered if she could make her breasts smaller or bigger independent of a full transformation... Though if she was basing this form on succubi, that might explain the curves, but... why the height? It was clear she was having some trouble with coordination due to the massive change in height. Her steps were a bit uneven, though it looked like the snow wasn't causing her bare feet any discomfort.

As they walked, the nude Demon King started sporting a look of worry... And not because of her wobbling bosom, uneasy steps, or nudity. Turning, she gazed up at the significantly taller mortal, and reached down to fidget with her hands at her waist. The motion brought her arms together, squishing her breasts together in the process.

"Um... I-I don't know if this is normal on Earth, b-but... I have an odd urge... One I can't really explain... M-May I hold my beloved's hand while we walk?" She asked, her eyes tightly clenched shut. Her arrowed tail was between her legs, like a dog afraid of a thunderstorm.

Will smiled. Blushing a bit, he reached out and gently took her hand in his, his thumb even rubbing the back of it. It was an amusing thought to him that his hand was much bigger than the Demon King's.

Lucy felt several still-foreign emotions. Embarrassment, self-consciousness... But also love and happiness. Overjoyed, she did far more than hold his hand. She pulled herself in close, looped his arm in front of her and, using the arm not being used to hold it, hugged it between her prodigious bosom. Will felt his heart skip a beat. Her breasts were soft, warm, and squishy, better than the softest pillows or fluffiest dream-clouds. Smiling happily to herself, Lucy walked with Will's arm wedged between her nude breasts, the hand not hugging it holding his hand.

It was a good feeling, having him touch her, especially in such an intimate area. She wanted him to touch her more... And she wanted to touch him. It was at that moment that a sound reached Will's ears. Wait, was she purring?

Okay, he couldn't resist now. Lucy's tail perked, looking up curiously at Will's hand as it went for her head. What was he doing? Was he going to touch her? Where was he-ohhhhhh~

Lucy closed her eyes and leaned her head into the head pets, moaning softly. Ohhh... This was... This was just blissful. If she wasn't a demon, she'd even maybe describe it as heavenly or divine. Was this what being pat on the head felt like?

"Ohhh... Mmmm... P-Pet my head, more... please?" she sighed, a dreamy, far-off quality to her soft, melodious voice.

He chuckled and continued to do so, even if, combined with her hugging his arm between her breasts, it made walking a bit difficult.

Still, the couple managed to arrive at Will's apartment complex despite the difficulties. Well, okay, it was actually just a one-story motel that was converted into the cheapest apartments in Hudson Valley. He used his key to open his door, Apartment 04, and stepped inside. The tiny ex-motel room was just two rooms. The main room was a combination kitchenette, bedroom, study, and living room. The kitchen had all the basic amenities for cooking though it was an electric stove instead of a gas stove. A TV entertainment center with a few consoles was up against the front window, though the couch was quite close up due to the limited space. Between the couch and his bed was a desk with his computer, up against the opposite wall from the kitchenette. The door to the bathroom was on the left wall between the kitchenette and a dining table and consisted of a small shower-bathtub combo, a toilet, and a sink with a medicine cabinet over it. In the far left corner was his double bed, the base of which had drawers to double as his dresser. All in all, it was kinda cramped. But it was dirt cheap for a Hudson Valley apartment, just four hundred dollars a month. Besides, he liked how cozy it was.

Lucy followed Will in, reluctantly letting go of his arm so she could walk in ahead of him and gaze around the small, cramped apartment.

"Hmmm... Awfully small and basic... I mean, it's nothing compared to my palace back in hell, but... This smallness will just make it easier to be intimate with you. It'll all smell like you, too." She blushed, shyly gazing at Will.

Will watched as Lucy scurried over to his sofa, jumping onto it and bouncing up and down. "This is so... soft! Is this a human couch? We have seats to sit down on in Hell, but they're made of hellstone, so they're hard and uncomfortable. In fact, my throne was carved intentionally jagged and uneven so that I'd never be fully comfortable sitting on it no matter what position I took. It was supposedly so that the Demon King would always feel the burdens of his people upon him, even when on his literal seat of power. But... I like this much better!"

The nude demon tipped over onto her side and rolled in place a bit on the sofa, just enjoying the softness of the fabric against her bare skin.

"Mmm... Yes, new-dism and a feminine body are definitely the way to go! This feels amazing on my skin! I can't imagine why anyone would want to wear clothes or have jagged chitin!" She inhaled deeply. "Oh, it even smells like my beloved!"

Will blushed, hanging his jacket up on the hooks next to the door. "Uh, speaking of... Are you... ya know... male or female? On the inside? Ya know, mentally?"

She sat up, bringing her hand to her chin in thought. "I guess... Ya know, I never really identified as any particular gender. By default, all demons and angels are genderless. I just put on a masculine form to look imposing and intimidating to my minions and subjects." She glanced over her shoulder, smiling shyly at him. "So I really don't mind being a girl for my beloved! Though I have to say, I know how delicate you humans can be... You're taking this awfully in stride."

"Heh! I dunno... I've been told I'm pretty laid-back. Maybe I'm just quick to catch on to all this because I'm a nerd, a gamer, I play DnD, I'm a weird art student... Or maybe I'm just still processing things and it hasn't sunk in. In fact, I think I'm gonna head to bed. Want me to use the couch while you use the bed?" He offered.

She shook her head. "No, demons don't sleep. Though what should I do while you're sleeping, darling?"

He scratched at his chin, noting the start of a stubble. Shave tomorrow. "Uhh... Oh. Here, you can use my computer. Let me log you in."

He stepped over to his computer, turned it on and, using the admin account, made a new account for her. "There you go. Anyway, I'm gonna go brush my teeth. Night, Lucy!"

After he left for the bathroom, Lucy jumped off the sofa and scurried over to Will's desk. She hopped up onto his chair, wincing at her breasts pressing into the edge of the desk. Awkwardly, she reached over and began hunt-and-pecking. Will popped his head out of the bathroom, toothbrush in hand, and spotted her awkward desk posture.

"Oh! Here, let me adjust the chair for you." He stepped over and raised the chair a bit. She still needed to reach over her prodigious bust, but at least she could actually reach the keyboard now. The Demon Lord looked over at Will, blushing a bit. "Thank you..."

"No problem." He returned to brushing his teeth, then, changing in the bathroom into a nightshirt and jammie pants, crawled into bed.

Lucy pecked away at the keyboard and clicked the mouse. This Internet thing was weird... Let's see, where could she learn about human culture? If she was going to be Will's girlfriend, she needed to learn how humans did this love thing. Let's see... anime? Manga? Video games? Porn? Might as well start with those! What's this hen-tai thing, though?

12