All Comments on 'How to Develop a Good Story 01'

by dmallord

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
reddrop7reddrop7over 2 years ago

Thank you for posting these very helpful guidelines and pointers. Your effort to introduce samples and other sources is wonderful. Very much appreciated !

RoperTraceRoperTraceover 2 years ago

This is a valuable resource to all Literotica authors. I appreciate many of the tips you've provided. I'm guilty of being a stream of conscious style writer even though I prefer your "pantser" description better. I prefer to fly by the seat of my pants on my writing hobby. Having said that, I may go back to your outline tips, to try and get my mind around doing that. Writing a well-thought-out roadmap seems to be as tedious as writing the story.

Homebrew66Homebrew66over 1 year ago

Excellent information and guidelines; hopefully, I will be able to utilize some of your great advice in my next story!

Toro1Toro1over 1 year ago

Thanks for the in depth article. I will use the plotting advice to project out where my next story goes. Forcing myself to write it out will save time and make for a compelling story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdmallord@dmallord
I followed the 'orphan to soldier' path that many others have. Found myself embroiled in the Vietnam mess - on the wrong side of the POW trauma. I lost some fingers and damaged a hand over there. Coming home to an unwelcoming nation, I stayed low and out of sight - still avoid...