All Comments on 'How to Eat Pussy Like a Champ'

by BatsandGlamour

Sort by:
  • 332 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
lol

I don't love to have my vagina showered with "love" :P

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Shady

Your guide helped me give my girl the best O of her life last night... you rock man!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
no man has ever...

No man has ever... EVER..been able to make me cum. HOW FRUSTRATING! The one thing that's gotten me close is when he takes my clit into his mouth, sucking hard, and inserts a finger or two, curling them upward and putting pressure on my g-spot...I just wish his endurance was better. I know I'm missing out. :(

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
:)

The best thing ever is when you linger at the thighs kissing and gently biting at them. That always drives me wild, it makes me want my pussy licked so much i practicly beg for it. I do also love everything about pussy i just cant get enough!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
I wish..

my boyfriend would read this.. he's good at what he does and knows how to pleasure me, but there is deff. room for improvement.

This is deff. all the things I like in oral sex..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
You, sir

Have hit the nail on the head. Let me add one thing, though: If your woman is in to her feet (like mine), even if it isn't a sexual way (for example, she just REALLY thinks they're CUTE), try starting out with the kissing of thighs and what-not, and then surprise her with a quick, light suck on her big toe. Do a little more if she really likes it, but simply showing that you're willing to do this to please her will throw some more fuel on her fire ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
As Always..............

Fantastic article,..............love your awesome sense of humor and the way you put things so that men could understand/associate them with something they are familiar with ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
thx

Thx bro I'm 16 and I

never ate pussy before so I wanted to eat this girl out and I didn't kno how so I looked this up and I'm gonna try it I think this will work thx again

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

Where the hell can I get a fella like you???

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Just reading that was awesome

I have to say that as a woman I would like to order two of you. Your advice was so freaking good. Personally I like the contrast of licking sideways fast then slow, it drives me crazy along with the nipple stimulation. I think that licking sideways or around circles tends to work better than up and down guys. Also if you pull the hood up as our dear friend suggested and lick your way then release it and lick some more, boy you will have her tense and squirming. Good luck to all the guys out there and please follow BatsandBlamour's advice.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Oh lawd

I'm gonna try this on my girl the next time we go for it, and I can guarantee, shes gonna scream even louder this time....I'll make sure to come back with feedback ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
tred it

I did this before I just was making sure I was right lol I leave them legs shaking until a women ant walk lol so it do work I really didn't need to read it lol uniquerap at aol dot com if any ladies wanna try it out lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

i want u

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

I wish I could find a minee like you [:

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
I Dont Know

Hi im 16 years old and im a male. Im a virgin and im about to make love to my girlfriend who is also a virgin. I havent eaten her out yet but I was wondering if i could use this technique on her being that shes a virgin and shes all tight. Is there a perticular way of making a virgin cum hard. Well anyways thanks for this upload.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

hi i'm 13 and i read this before i went over to my gf's house one day. i have eaten her out before but not like this, i gotta say wow this really helped and made the experience amazing! not to mention she squirted all over my face and mouth ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
uhh

why the bloody hell is there a 13 year old on a porn site?

granted, if when I was 13(4 years ago to be exact) my boyfriend had eaten my pussy,

just damn

would have loved that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
thanks BatsandGlamour...

my girlfriend is actually Bisexual, and has never had intercourse with a male before... so i used what i read here to boost my skills, i ate her for hours,she practically cried for more. Thanks Bats.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I LOVED IT!

MY BOYFRIEND JUST ATE ME OUT AND IT FELT GREAT..!.. NICE ARTICLE!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
saved my life

i love your theory you realy chaneged wots it like for women in the bedroom my partner read this and he is sooooo good now but u sound even better i am always up for new things email me on fifilamb@hotmail.co.uk xxx mwha

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
eatting my pussy

My bf did it just like u said but curious having another man and women eating my pussy just the way you say ! I am up for anything ! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
saved my life toooo

So I am a bi sexual but have never eaten a girl out and am boout to tonight and this i think just reallu saved me

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Humor.

I love the humor that you used in the article. :D It had me laughing the whole way through, even though you did give very good pointers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Pussy eating

I love pussy eating and eat one or two pussies everyday. I kiss between their legs and satisfy them orally. My ladies really happy how I service their pussy. I love pussy and I never hurt them. Not a single lady refuse my service and they always come back to me for my pussy service.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Well, Coming from a lesbian... you did very good at the description and humor. I think people want to rush and make a woman come. All it takes is when u find her "spot"... you wont forget..

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
The older the better

I congratulate you on your extremely well explained article. i would like to say that at 65 and suffering from hereditary hermochromatosis, i have long ago lost all means of having and maintaining an erection, but as they say "There is more than one way to skin a rabbit" and have dedicated my means of satisfying a woman sexually orally, i have experienced the most devastating female orgasms purely by making oral love to vaginas from 20 to 70 and all without fail have declared that a penis is not necessary when it comes to satisfying a womans sexual needs. and until today have extreme difficulty in attending their insistance on repeated doces of the same medication. ones you discover the way to her heart through her clitoris you are made to your dying day, its fantastic.

A happy old sucker.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Don't forget her G spot..........

When you get her near her climax, insert two fingers into her vagina and press them against her G spot. Then move them as you would if you were motioning someone to come to you. This will greatly add to the intensity of her orgasm.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Std

hi,

Do u think catching std is a possibility by dining at the Y?

j596j596over 13 years ago
my pussy

my ex boyfriend read your advice and omg i was like a water fall i cummed in less then 10 minutes i personally love getting my pussy eaten out but i manly love when he is sucking on my clit and fingering me at the same time. he laughs at me after we r done cuz he says i shake to much but what can i say ur advice worked GREAT ugh yes XD and let me tell you just reading ur advice got me horny :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Thanx

Who ever wrote this is great

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
good suggestions :) but where is the individuality ?

Some really good suggestions. But i don't see anything new for which the girls will come running back to me wet down there.

I am obviously not gonna share all my secrets(Yeah! i am a mean ass :P). But try this one,

Put two wet fingers inside her vagina and touch the G-spot lightly. Now press it upwards curving your fingers up(make sure you don't have long nails,its a killer). Now start tap dancing on her G-spot and mix it up with hard pressure and slow rubbing. While you are at it suck on her clit and move your head up and down like you are giving BJ to a small penis. take your mouth away from time to time and literally drool on her clit and rush on sucking again. DONT let her cum!!! Whenever she is close stop everything and blow softly on her clit. Plant soft kisses. Keep doing it for 5 minutes and shes gonna go wild on you. Best way to get her ready for ALL YOUR FANTASIES!!! After this, do whatever you always wanted to do. She is going to take it as a bad little girl(just the way i love them :P) :D.

If it works(which sure does for me all the girls i went to bed with) ask me for more suggestions at "smokyfromhell@gmail.com"..

CHEERS!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
thanks

Funny article, and you're right. Most men are likely to want to make a woman cum as quickly as possible. This article will definetly come in handy for me in the near future. Hopefully my girlfriend will prove you're article to be a true hypothesis. Dude, bring home the gold in the pussy olympics.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Man... It made this girl go FUCKING CRAZY

I always have loved to eat pussy, and I've loved it since I was old enough to know what was going on aha.. Needless to say, this beautiful girl who I didn't think I'd have a chance with loved every second of it, and she definitely wants more.. Compared me to her "best" and said it blew her out of the water - Thanks for the tips, I'm a new man! :D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Thanks

Good stuff worked a treat

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

This is sooo true.....I agree 100%, I recommend my bf to read this n trust me I have seen the difference...great results I'm telling you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Twix/V8 Moment

This site is exactly what I was looking for. I'm a HUGE fan of eating pussy, like yourself. She always hates when I ask her if I can, but then remembers why she lets me as soon as I start. But after reading this and expanding a little bit more of my knowledge, I know she'll be WAY MORE into me eating her out. A lot of the things you said were things I already did, but your tips on different ideas to do was something I was lacking. I found this to be very educational and helpful. Thanks again, and keep eating like a champ!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
great article!!!

I love to get my pussy eaten properly.....drives me insane...would love to have u eat mine!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
brilliant............!!!!!!

batsandglamour...this is the best article iv ever read in my life!mind you,not just the best article on how to eat a woman out but the best article ever,as a whole!you are one lovely person..i have never seen so much respect and utmost servitude toward women ever..men just care about getting head which is what you probably meant by result oriented or at least that's how i read into it..but you here have expressed something so beautiful in the best of words with the best of intentions.being a woman myself i say hats off to you on the commendable job and il make sure my boyfriend reads this article.

Love

shivani

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
great advice

this is great advice, its true you have to take your time licking and sucking it, a woman can tell the difference when a man enjoys eating her pussy you can just feel it by every slow soft licked,,, i love getting my pussy opening licked slow up and down,,, that makes me cum like a sucker,, but i have to admit im still out on the look out for the ultimate pussy eating man,,,,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Good lord

You made me cream my panties. I just got into getting it myself...I know what was I thinking and I used to have a guy who wanted to eat me but I wouldn't let him...boy am I sorry now!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great advice

It's so frustrating if A) the guy just heads on down there with no warm up or B) there's no variety the whole time or even C) there's too much variety at the end. You're a godsend, keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Damn

First time i was gonna eat pussy and decided to look up how so i didn't epicly fail. glad i came across your page.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

You described how to do everything perfectly, my ex used to go right for the kill when he went down there and it was such a turn off, I love what you said about taking your time down there and changing positions. Hopefully some boys are taking notes !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
How do you Keep Her Cumming

Would love to hear how to keep her cumming and cumming for mulitpule orgasms. Would love to get 3 or 4 out of her before I put my load in the bank.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
lol wow

I had my experience awhile ago...I wanted to do research on it and see if I did it right....I took all instinct and I guess she wasn't lieing when she said I was something amazing...her thighs locked around my head she was on her back tryn to slide away from me on the floor...I gripped her thighs and yanked her back kissed her inner thighs and sucked on her clit and kissed her pussy lips...and dhis is all after I gave her a full body massage. I didn't think I would like it...it being my first time doing it and all...but I m glad to know when it comes down to it...its as apart of me as passion is. I can't wait for her to give me another chance to please her...honestly she didn't like moaning but she had to have loved it that nigt.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Friday Night Lights

Tonight the night and I just needed a little help... Much apreciated and I feel as if im READY!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

hmmm im already ahead of the game some, looking for ways to improve i have heard of the ass trick yet to try it though and not so sure on eating the ass yet but perhaps sometime not fond on the idea though fingerings all good though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great writeup

Pussy eating in global phenomenon practiced since adam and eve .. read those ancient literature (French, Indian-kam sutra,.. ), see those ancient sculptures (Romans, Temples in India) ... women love it but are shy to tell so .. once they realize it they will keep taking the head .... oh my ... what a pleasure for both .. god bless .. it is the most cool act of life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
aqueerperspective...lol

So true doc!

giving head is what I do. Im a lesbian, and from my experiences each women is different so you've got to learn your lovers body. Their likes and dislikes. Im good at it I just wish my jaw wouldn't lock up on me...ughhh that's the worse. Everything you've mentioned I've done. With great results. Time for me to rexsplore and reinvite my techniques tho

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

i write the alphabet on her clit while licking it... do this and not only will it drive her wild, but you can tell which ways she really goes crazy for and what sucks.

also do not neglect to put a finger or two in her pussy. BUT go in soft, you dont want to hurt her on the way in, she will be sensitive if you are eating her right.

also tonguing the numbers 0-9 and doin a figure 8 around the clit works like a charm

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
All great info

Here's what causes my girl's dam to burst. I place my thumb in her lower vaginal opening, and use my middle finger to caress, rub, tickle and pinch her perineum while I lick her lips with a flat tongue. As she squirms, moans I move up a little bit at a time. Her clit drips on my nose and I work her begin on her clit. And as the writer of this article suggests, when her hips rise, thighs tighten around my head, I push the tip of my middle finger in her ass. It's a beautiful thing to hear and feel her cum...all over me. She's a squirter. Yay for me:)

20+ years later, she still begs, and I mean begs for it. Don't hurry, make eye contact with her, make that moment about her...she's yours for life:)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

I love to get my pussy eaten!.....drives me crazzyy...I would love to have u eat mine!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
(:

everything you have said works like a charm. i lovee it. and will deff. do it again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

nibbling and the occasional clit smacking turns me over....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
im 21 and going to go try everything on my wife now she likes it when i let her ride my face

im 21 and going to go try everything on my wife right now she likes it when i let her ride my face

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
My boyfriend

Im trying to get my boyfriend to eat me out. He does it every single time we have sex. But.. Its HORRIBLE. all he does is barley touch my clit just places his mouth on it. and he thinks hes GREAT. and i fake it so i dont hurt his feelings. how the FUCK do i get him to do this? I just sent him this link. but he wont read it. do you have a shorter version i can just tell him to read?

Email me please: kaylinpie@yahoo.com

I got turned on reading this. I wish my boyfriend had your skills <3

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Try this

Two things...after u get her preped for clit time, insert two fingers in her pussy and rub the upper wall of her love canal...kinda bend ur fingers like a hook..this is stimulating her g spot n clit at the same time...i got my girlfriend to squirt doing this...n she had never squirted before....another thing is right wen shes about to cum grab her feet firmly...if she is ticklish then even better...she will lift her hips of the bed..my gf passed out for a couple of seconds...it was awsome..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
:)

Gonna try these!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Love Doctor

He has given u the perscription....u men jus need to fill it or should i say fulfill it :-* ! Im a woman of course and i got wet and horny jus thinking about a man doin those things to me...wow..He is 100% on point its nice to know their are men who actually know what they are doing.....now if i could only find one ...to bad im not in NJ lol!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Humming??

That humming thing is PURE GENIUS!!! My gal goes nuts its sends her straight to her orgasm... How have i not heard of it before...?? You would think information as valuable as that would be more accessible...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
A Bit Much

Yes, sir! All good advise. Except, as you stated every woman is different. I, personally would die of overstimulation if a guy ever tried lifting my clitoral hood. My clit is faaar too sensitive!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Delayed direct clit contact

I have a different approach, but like all things it depends on your girl. I like everything you said about not being in a hurry, and I agree about the journey being as much of the goal as her orgasm. But try this: Make the whole thing about waves of anticipation.

So what on earth do I mean? Its quite simple really, but it does require judgment and feel on your part. So for example when you kiss her, move in slowly and then just as your lips are about to make contact, pause, hover, so close she can almost feel you... The anticipation and delay drives her desire up :)

So do this with all her sensual spots, but randomly, don't always do it then its predictable! Lol. No sometimes attack something faster than she expected and surprise her, it works in a similar way. This is an art and an intimacy factor, learn to read you girl with almost a sixth sense, it will drive her wild.

Now onto the clit, the big issue. When you start intensely licking, after you have built her up to being ready to start seriously building up to orgasm, concentrate on the area just bellow or just nexto her clit, without or only partially actually touching it. Build her up like this, then as she is about to cum, move directly onto her clit! This may only work with some girls, but what I found with one girlfriend was if I stiffened my tongue and ran it hard over her clit, in a sort of bump bump bump series, it would trigger her orgasm on the first 'bump' and then with each subsequent 'bump' she went into a higher and higher state of ecstasy!

I also think that one orgasm is a low score. All women posses the potential to orgasm more than once, keep this in mind always. I believe the key is to love the pleasure of your girl. It is not about simply inducing an orgasm in her, but rather about loving every kind of stimulation you give her, slight or intense, sexual, sensual or just affectionate touch. You must drink all of her pleasures in passionately. But liking her pussy has to be the closest most intimate and beautiful thing. Just the thought of it makes me heart beat faster :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
This is great read/lesson from a guys eye view.

I am a woman and what you described was great.

Don't forget the G-Spot and how that can cum too.

For me the area of my urethra and the inner labia around it gets me to a great orgasm. This is where I am most sensitive. The clit feels great but is not what makes me cum.

As far as the little hole, I like pressure during the play but the fingers inside my pussy/vagina is what get me to explode with pleasure while my special place on my pussy is being sucked.

The women's sexual nerves goes much farther around her body and inside than her pussy area alone.

Ask your women what she likes and learn different areas of her body and pleasure points. It is great to do together.

NEVER NEVER show that you are bored. Women take longer and need to feel safer with the person. And that can also be worrisome to the women also.

Shes first!!!

Although, this is from me all women will be different.

Though my experience with a fuck friend/mystery man is their not to interested in pleasuring the women. They just want to get it in and cum.

So I look at this from more of an relationship aspect.

I recommend the Sinclair Institute - https://www.bettersex.com/. They have great teaching videos that show exactly what to do with actual people doing it and someone talking about what is happening.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
teen girl

That was Awesome! ha ha I enjoyed every bit of it! Now i'ma be a champ Like this Pro

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
A THROUGH Z

I'm a female that loves eating pussy and I love the advice great. A lil something extra if u r all ouut of tricks to do on the clit try spelling out the alphabet. By the time u get to "j" she is shaking love it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
really good!!

I am also a girl and I've never had a boyfriend who is any good at orally pleasuring me. I've recently met a girl though and realised I have NO idea where to start! She certainly has some skills though! ^________^'. Why have I always stuck with guys till now? like wow, I never knew what I was missing! So yeah, thanks for the advice :) Now I can try and return the favour for her! <3

only one suggestion though, I agree with one of the other ladies who commented - under the cliteral hood is waaaaaayyy too sensitive to the point where is is almost uncomfortable and a bit distracting when someone touches it (for me). I have a very sensitive clitoris though and it is even too sensitive for me when my clit is wet. So guys - just check with girls before going ahead and lifting that hood please :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Thank you

Such great infomation, thank you for your tips!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Thank you, very wonderful read. Sparked some ideas I forgot about.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
You have got most of it right just a few frills

I am just an ordinary guy but I learned how to eat my women out. First of all they really do taste and smell different. If you are lucky your girl will taste of vanilla. Next best is a slighlty fishy taste & smell, or like cottage cheese. The worst is fetid & I struggle to do fetid. One good technique is to lie her face down, & give her a body massage, including licking and sucking her fingers & toes. Then starting in the small of her back lick right up her back to the nape of her neck, or in her ears. "After the third stroke", lick her bottom. Then lift her up by her hips and conitinue to lick her anus and vagina. Most love it. You can lick her anus and slip your fingers into her vagina to the G Spot and give her the wildest massage to climax. Then turn her over on her back. Starting with her face, neck, under her arms & breasts, then nipples, then go down. In and around the labia, her bottom again, avoiding her clitoris. The best spot is the U spot. The entrance to her urethra. Just lick this gently, pushing your tongue in so long as she is happy. Lick in and around this area for a few minutes, east to west, to side, north, not south, she may or may not climax. Then move up to the clit, if she is happy insert your fingers to stimulate the G Spot, and again if she is comfortable a finger in her anus, not far, but rotate it slightly in circles like you would spin something on your finger, very gently. After she has come, try moving away so that the only contact between you is the tip of your tongue and the tip of her clitoris. Lick the tip gentl. If you have done a good job on all the above she will reach a second or third climax that will have her gasping. Then stop all this and give her a big long cuddle & let her come down to earth again. I promise you this works!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Comment

Every woman is different. Some like starting out fast and giving them a ton of aggression some like starting slow and be very passionate.I personally have been very fortunate to always find woman who do love anal stimulation,and besides the fact that it feels good for them....I mean come on what man doesn't fantasize about doing that to a girl. The best position in my experience by far has been when a woman straddles my face...no more than a minute of that and you'll have them screaming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
........

Omgosh.

Just reading this turned me on.

I'm a female and lovee reading your tips for this. Not that I have a girlfriend, its just your love or this..gets me.

My boyfriend acts like he likes to do it.but I get it like once a month and it starts off really good and when I'm getting close he gets so impatient and gets up and just starts f*cking me he says its cos he's so turned on but I don't even get to finish and he cums in like under 5 minutes so he's buggered and wants to cuddle while I'm laying there full of sexual tension..and he's sleeping fully relaxed!

Anyone wanna give me tips on getting him to finish me off..no spam or dirty stuff.. :p tika@bigpond.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
aroused!

OMG!

Just reading your article, I was spreading my legs and playing with my clit... Oh baby, i'm getting horny :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

You sir, are a hero.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
hero

You've saved me thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

This just turned me on so bad! I'm soaking wet, dreaming of a guy like you to come rescue me!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
A true turn on

Im going to masterbate, take a picture afterwards and send it too him...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
thanks

thanks so much my husband and i were just feeling at first then he started un dressing me and feeling on my babes then he moved down and to my clit and started to play a little then all of a sudden he drove in and i started cummin every where i felt like i was in heaven thanks alot it was so fun then we turned to doggy style bye hes sukin my pussy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
hmm

how can i get my friend with benefits to read this without injuring his pride?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
THANKS

Dude you are so much help

i figured out that i wasn't preparing her for it i just ran into it and i wasn't playing with her breast as much as i should

Thanks man you are a genius!!!!!!!!!!!11

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
u make me wet

damn i wish i lived in new jersey

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
thank you

Thank-you now im da best

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Yum

I would love to try your mouth out ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I will be right over.

I think I need to take you for a test drive.

JGatsbyJGatsbyalmost 13 years ago
Nicely done

Great read my friend. I, like yourself, absolutely love everything about eating pussy. I could eat pussy for hours. It took me a while to meet a girl that actually liked it. It wasn't because I did it wrong, my current girlfriend can confirm that, but it was because these other girls claimed their pussies were too sensetive. Now they had no problems giving blowjobs and they loved sex but never really liked me eating pussy...it was weird. My current girlfriend though has an amazing pussy. She told me that her past boyfriends didn't eat her because they thought the act was gross (I don't know how they could call eating this girl's pussy gross...it's immaculate!) I think it's all about being insightful; with my current gf, I started with the basics until I knew exactly what made her cum, now I have the privilege of rocking her world whenever she craves it. I especially love surprising her and eating her as she's waking up in the morning...it produces some of her most explosive orgasms. I think we're a perfect match though; a girl who loves it but never got it and a guy that loves to give it but was never allowed to. On the weekends we'll go out for pancakes, she'll always make sure to use real maple syrup, then we'll head back to her place so I can eat her pussy; I can taste maple aroma on her pussy...it's delicious! Anyways thanks for the good read dude, keep fighting the good fight.    

WowOwowwhaleyWowOwowwhaleyalmost 13 years ago

I wish you were my boyfriend!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
wooow!!

i think you got it pretty much covered!! but let me say when i have to hold my self up i am so concentrated on holding myself up that i cant concentrate on getting my pussy licked..so i takes waaayy longer to blow. and when my bf andd i just do it the normal way it seems to take me a long time to get off anyway...idk why its not like it doesnt feel great. but it takes way too long and therefore he doesnt like to do it very ofetn. any tips on how to speed things up a little?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
You Sir,

You sir, are genius. You are my hero.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
"Wow"

U are a genius and I wish my boyfriend had the knowledge u do on eating pussy! Your fucken awesome!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

You my friend are the messiah at eating pussy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Nice

Why aren't you president

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
different strokes

Great article--

I have trouble with receiving head cause I have a very sensitive clit and guys tend to go for it with the sucking and the licking and the pushing the hood back when I really want a very very light touch there, over the hood, more is kind of distracting and painful. I never know how to express this sentiment without breaking the mood so I just pull them out of there and initiate sex instead...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

My bf is goin to do dis shit , your a fuck genius got me horny already! ; )

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
You are a very cool person :)

You sure know your stuff :) Thanks for the info my friend :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
another place to lick

So you know the place where your penis meets your balls. Girls have a little area like that too. right under the clit, lick there, with a very wet tongue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I agree with the sensitive girl

I think that pulling back the hood is also distracting, it is uncomfortable having so much pressure and movement on such a sensitive area. Don't pull it back, in my opinion (im a girl...)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
eat mine!

my god everything you said was perfect. thank you for this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
wwwoooowww !!!! =)

honestly, this has to be the best article ive read and im showing this to every guy i fxk b4 they go down on me. im over here dieing wantin u to go down on me now too lmaooo u sure know ur stuff. haha =)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
YOU ARE A GENIUS

THIS INSPIRES ALOT OF PEOPLE DO THE BEST THING EVER

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Aw man

Just moved out of new jersey

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Hey man you're good. You gave me some tips I can use, thanks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous