All Comments on 'How to Eat Pussy Like a Champ'

by BatsandGlamour

Sort by:
  • 332 Comments (Page 4)
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

try spelling the alphabet with your tongue!! it can be different for each lady. M N and W are my girl's favorites while O and S drive me crazy. works wonders.. i promise.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Mind blowing

Great article. Personally I'm not keen on my hood being pulled back, I find it too sensitive, but like you said, different strokes for different folks.

The best lover I ever had used to turn me on my belly with legs spread, then lick up from my clit, to my hole, to my 'little' hole, then along my back until he was in position to penetrate me, just one stroke, then he'd start again. Seriously unbelievable. Seriously.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Licking her asshole

My wife loves when I lick her asshole! She moans I make her beg because she always makes me beg. She tells me to pound it hard! Her ass hole is so tight and she loves to lay on her belly and she plays with her pussy while I fuck her in her ass.. She loves to have her ass fucked. Then she asks if she can suck my penis so hot!!

SAXXEYPHONESAXXEYPHONEover 10 years ago
OMG

I wish this was something I had to look forward to. Going to show husband when he gets home thanks!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
doggie style

Men love sex doggie style but it doesn't do much for us women. I have found that being eaten out in the doggie style position feels amazing!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
This is too essential for any human being to know..

Thank you thank you thank you…. You added to my knowledge from going down on many women-but you put it together as no-one ever could. AWESOME!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Just reading this almost made me cum. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Pleasure on pussy eating

pussy eating is pleasurable as I am a pussy lover and eat pussies whenever I get a chance. Pussy is such a lovely piece always love them and enjoy with them without hurting the owner of the pussy. I respect women so much because each of have a pussy. when a women visits me, with their consent I take them to my bed and let them lie down on back and take them closer to the edge of the bed, Then I spread the legs and see the beautiful treasure box. First I kiss the pussy and while kissing I eat the pussy for about one hour and suck all the juices or sweet nectar from the sweet pussy I is very enjoyable,

oldergentleman69oldergentleman69almost 10 years ago
Eating Pussy

Has always been one of my favorite things to do to a woman. Nothing like getting pussy juice all over your face! Sucking on her clit while I finger her, running my tongue all over her lips and playing with her tits. I'm hard just thinking about it!

ilpintuilpintuover 9 years ago
Pussy Lover

Wow, just reading this makes me so hard, as it's been about a month I didn't eat a pussy, and it's really my favorite thing about sex, I mean, I won't enjoy sex myself if the woman isn't enjoying it too :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

oh! i feel aroused just as i read it! i wish some guy does it to me!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Learn something new

I never thought about humming while im sucking on her clit cant wait to test it out =D

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
thank you

I'm trying to understand what it is my husband liked about eating me. I'm so worried about my small clit, and get my head cluttered with worry. I worry that I won't be fast enough. Reading what it is that men really enjoy it and why is helping.

bobyroy69bobyroy69over 9 years ago
Something I do to my wife and she really likes it,

I mean really really likes it. Lightly pinch beheind her clitoral hood (there's a thin shaft) and roll it in your finger like you would do to her nipple, while you're doing your thing with your mouth on her.

Try it, see if your girl likes it too. My wife loves it. She says it as "Hand job on her itty bitty penis". ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Nice, I'll have to try these out.

This is great, I've never tried doing the anus bit. I would usually suck on her clit, then rub/squeeze her nipples with one hand an d finger her with the other and stimulate her g-spot. I should try the humming bit too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Quiver for 45 mins

I did this to the tee. She is 50 yrs old, she quiver for about 45 mins. she said : she NEVER had this feeling. Hum your self away.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Pussy eating

I'm a pussy lover. I eat many pussies everyday. I love to eat married sexy women. My friend's wife's visit me to get their pussies eaten out by me. I do a very good service and they love me. pussies are meant to be eaten out and kissed not only for fucking.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
First time with a girl

Hi, so its my first time with a girl and I'm a little nervous about going down on a girl. I'm afraid ill do something wrong and that's not what I want. Any tips?

Harsh61Harsh61almost 9 years ago
Informative

Thanks for the comprehensive information of pussy as well educating how to suck and give vigorous pleasure to the spouse.

rosscaresrosscaresabout 8 years ago
Precautions

Being a connoisseur myself, I loved your article and read all the comments, Continuing education for myself ;).I often explain to patients with ED that the penis is but one of MANY ways to fully satisfy your partner (and make her beg for more). As a medical professional, is is important to recognize, that there are increased risks of STDs from unprotected oral. However, if you're not so rough as to draw blood, know your partner and her medical history, and try to see her genitals in the light before you dive in the first time( examining for colored discharges, warts, sores, etc.) and are careful about your own oral hygiene {no cavities, gum problems or sores}, the risk is fairly small. Now that female condoms are available, they can be used to further decrease risks for both of you and allow more direct clitoral stimulation by the side effect of decreasing sensitivity in those women, like the comment-er who said don't retract hood, in which direct contact is too painful..With care Bon appetit!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Thank you

This post taught me so much. Bless your soul amigo!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Don't go down on me!

Hate to say that I, and other women just don't like getting eaten out! Fingering fondling and rubbing yes sir please! Tongues just don't do it I I'd rather have my man tease my pussy with his cock head. So If you could note that there are women out there that want to slap a man upside the head because, he goes for it after being told not to time and again. I believe that this is helpful to many people but it's not a "sure thing"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
To Anonymous: "Don't go down on me"

While I know there are women who don't like receiving oral (and the men in your lives should listen when advised that them giving you oral is unwelcomed), I will say that you are in a minority. Most women would be very pleased and expectant that their gentleman would go down on them. Most hopeful that something which should (naturally) happen does actually happen.

So gents, unless she gives you clear evidence that she absolutely does not want to receive oral.. give her oral :-) If she gives you clear evidence that she does not want to receive oral.. do not give her oral.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Likewise

I always found that having a pillow to muffle the screams comes in handy. Then she will follow with a nice short nap while you trace the delightful contours of her body. Beware! She may forget your desires, so don't sulk if she forgets.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Wow I need this done to me so bad.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Face sitting? It’s the best!

I love that because she will show me just what she wants. And when she is ready to come, she slides down a little so her asshole is front and center, and only a very little bit of very light rimming makes her explode.

Also before any licking even begins, just softly carressing her inner thighs has actually made her cum a few times. She LOVES that!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Should be in every locker room.

I feel like this is the "locker room talk" that should be occuring all over our country instead of the other talk. This could be in both the men's and women's locker rooms and certainly in every college dorm. I mean, it is about education, right?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
The BBC The Gangbang Squads The Pussy Eater The pussy Fuckers The Pussy Rapers

Mindy Wetzel / Mindy Ann Wetzel. Works - Shaws Supermarket Store Produce Manager Vergennes Monkton Road Vergennes,Vermont. Lives - Vaughn court Trailer Park / Bennett Road / Old Hollow Road Monkton,Vermont / Ferrisburg,Vermont. - store whore / school whore / trailer park whore crackwhore slut fluezy jezzabell callgirl prostitute

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
McDonald's middlebury Vermont

Paige backus. McDonald's - middlebury Vermont

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

How about finishing her off after you came inside her? Does anyone else do this or is it gross? I mean, it is your seed mixed with hers so whats so nasty about it? Its ok for her to have it in her mouth so whats the big deal? Or does it work better to eat first?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I love my guy cumming in me so that I can send him down to clean up. Behind doggie fashion is great too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

thank u so much! ive always been scared of pussy! but u helped me come to my senses and go beyond my greatest fear. I WILL PRAISE U BRO

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous