All Comments on 'How to Eat Pussy Like a Champ'

by BatsandGlamour

Sort by:
  • 332 Comments (Page 3)
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

this is the best article i have ever read keep it up man

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
great story...one tip

You are a pussy eating God! I would love to have a man who knows as much as you! You asked about any tips. Here is one that I (and most of my friends) love. Stretch the skin of the hood area horizontally with your fingers while you lick that area. The taut flesh makes the nerve endings much more sensitive. It feels so good when a mans runs his tongue on that tightly stretched flesh!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
thnxs man

ive literally gotten fucked 5 times since ired this thnxs

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
im trying tonight!!

im giving it a go tonight!! cant wait, i'll fill you in thanks.. greetings from miami

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I read your article looking for some inspiration (outside of my own experiences with guys going down on me) before I try to go down on a girl for the first time. You've definitely got some talent, and know how we work and I'll try to keep it in mind when the lucky lady and I crawl into bed. Here's a tip to add: instead of just sticking one digit in her "little hole", if she's up for it, actually finger her while eating her out, we're way more sensitive when the two are going on at once, and since anal tissue is connected to the base of the clitoris (internally) it really sends you over the edge. If they aren't into anal fingering, vaginal is just as good for the dual action!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
wow

this help me out ALOT thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I got horny, just by reading your text... Thanks for understanding women...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

My pussy got wet by just reading what you wrote. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
very informative

I just read and imagine a man doing it to me. I am a woman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
THANK you!

I begged my man to read this (not that he was bad at it or anything) and his performance now has me cumming at the thought of it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Oh Man!

Wish I could meet you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

You are god. My current boyfriend of six years who I have never cheated on hates to eat pussy. I used to try but now I have stopped because it's just embarrassing to be turned down time after time. He hardly ever gets head anymore which is sad because I used to love giving him head but now I am just resentful. I'm starting to get to the point of where that is all I can think about. I don't want to leave him but I don't know how much longer I can go without it. When he fingers me all I can think about is pushing his face down there. The once a year he does do it, it lasts for 1 minute and then he is "too horny" and has to stick it in me or he will get "blue balls." This post almost made me orgasm just reading it how sad is that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Licking pussy is the key to getting a woman to do anything.

First up I love licking a woman out and it is the key to a better relationship.

If you don't like the smell or taste then this is what I suggest you do.

When she goes to the bathroom ask if you can come in when she has finished her wee. Undress her slowly and turn the shower on and you both get in and wash each other and wash her pussy well.

Start doing the stuff described by the author and then you can dry each other and head for a more comfortable place.

One of my g/f had never had her pussy licked and she was in her early 40's and had 3 children!

After the first time I licked her (until she pleaded with me to stop) she fell in love with me and she always wanted lots of licking after that.

After we split up she still wanted me to eat her out until she found another guy.

Eat her pussy and she will do anything for you.

john-the-authorjohn-the-authorover 12 years ago
Love eating pussy

If I only got to do one thing in bed, it'd be eating pussy. I certainly love a good blowjob and fucking's quite nice, but there's just something about pussy-eating that does it for me more than anything.

I had a lover that I would send over the moon by sucking hard on the shaft of her clit. We ended up dubbing this practice "clit hickeys." Not everyone likes that much suction, but she did and it was one of the best parts of our relationship in bed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

epic... try this out on the cruise tomorrow ;-D

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I want to send this to my man. Is that inappropriate?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Thx

Well i m from a country where ppl dun know shit about licking thank GOD i dunt live there anymore after reading this i tried on my girl cuz i love giving her pleasure cuz when i go down i go rly deep for 20 to 30 mins last nite i guess she squitrted a bucket of her juice on me but i didnt feel bad cuz they she was enjoying it was awesome i have never seen her so happy and enjoying sex before ... thanks alot mate

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
omg

I am so jealous of your girlfriend!!!

I am a very attractive petite blond and the guy could be a frog, if he eats pussy like that, i would bloody marry him...

omg, I am horny, you are very good...

anyway, all the best...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
omg

omg im a guy and i loved this so help ful made girls cum even done it to my sleeping mom and sister

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
thanks dawg

Yo. Bro. You snapped. Thank man ill. Let u.know how it goes

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

There is nothing better than licking pussy. Sometimes I find it more exciting to lick pussy and to feel my partners body while she is having an orgasm than to get my rocks off, call me weird. Dont get me wrong I like blow jobs and sex but I like licking pussy the best. Its not that hard, all you have to really do is take it slow and let your tongue make love to your partner and read the signs. You will know if she is liking it. I spend 2 hrs licking a pussy one night and was she appreciative. So guys if you want to be a fantastic lover lick pussy, not only lick it but enjoy it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
:)

This made me fantasize about my boyfriend,like I can't wait for him to come home and savor my juices if he reads this,he'll get better at it because he already does it well ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
fabulous

You eat pussy like I eat all my female subs..tho I may be a bit more aggressive and bite more...but spot on.

Mistress Fingersxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Awesome

Dude I cant thank you enough for the little insight you have given me. I have done almost all of your tips except a few. and after trying the few I didnt know about she is gsuhing in my mouth. Thank you again

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
:|

Great, just like I do it to my ladys and they always come back. Am meeting up wit my ex tonight amma give her the lick job like crazy. Since she been callin me sayin 'I miss ya tongue on me big man'. Thanks man yu gave out some tips which amma add to wat I got and explore her like a champ. Can't wait to see her squeal as she cum on my face

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Anything more erotic

"Is there anything more erotic, more satisfying, more – mere words fail me – than going down on a woman"

Oh, yes! going down on a guy, he has a much larger "penis" to play with ... believe me!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Eat pussy like it's your last pussy!

And here I thought I was but one of a few men who enjoyed cherry pie with a passion!

Another thing my wife really enjoys is when I use my middle finger as a dildo and rub againts the top inside of her pussy where the G-spot is located. I usually only keep the pressure there and she grinds against my finger while I'm sucking and licking her clit. We tried a dildo but she prefers telling me how and where to press with my finger. She comes much faster but her orgasms are way more intense and she usually wants me to penetrate her right away and her pussy is very tight and wet. Oh the sacrifices I have to make!! =)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
pussy

I read your article and I didn't have to give you a call I ate that pussy like no tomorrow real talk my gal said she feel in love with me again she was actin a fool by dis deadly tongue thanks to you and me

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Forwarding to my man right now!!

...strange....when I was single I didn't realize so many men were interested in giving a woman head. Then again, when I was single I hid from the male population in general lol my loss...in various ways.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Pussy Eating!

I've also noticed that women love proper grammar. Typing on a 'qwerty' keyboard is much easier than the arduous task of cunningulus. Anyways, you have written a wonderful article, and it has helped shed new light into my technique. It just pains me to witness the decadence of American society, that is poor education or poor practice thereof. One thing we Americans certainly still have going for us is that we fuck (and lick) like CHAMPIONS!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Eating out.

I'm a girl, 22, and was trying to explain to my fianceé how to go down on me. I read him a little bit of this and it was great. He even did his own thing. (I think the fucker was just playing with all the "I don't know how...." garbage) I for one really enjoy when my man let's me sit on his face and grind right into his tongue. I have a habit of stopping right before I get close to orgasm though and he has to help me thrust by grabbing my ass in his hands and moving me against him. Anyway, riding faces, and the normal on your back is my favorite position for gettingmy pussy eaten. I always give the love back though (NEVER forget to do that) ;)

I also really love when he's sleeping in his chair and I crawl in his lap and start playing with his cock from in his pants. I get undressed and slide my wet pussy on him and he wakes right up ready to fuck me! (I'm just a tease sometimes...)

~InkPrincess

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
EATING PUSSY

thank you your story helped me for the first time my wife let me try for the first time in 26 years of marriage

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Eating Pussy till she cums

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WuMlsy5K8IY

HIlarious stand up comedy about eating pussy

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Pro

F**king amazing bro! :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Risk of STD

Your article does not mention the high risk of HIV infection. You can eat a pussy and get in a couple of months a Kaposi skin sarcoma. Further several religions considered pussy eating a terrible sin. The worst scenario: you eat a pussy, get AIDS, die and go to hell. Terrible. I strongly recommend everybody:do not eat pussies. By the way is safer to blow a man's cock with condom.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
To: Anonymous posting on 12/25/11

Please shut the hell up and go hide deep in the depths of your miserable, unfulfilled, self-hating life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Love it!!

Awesome!! Sooo true!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Words have meaning... Please use the right words for the right places

Sorry dude, you lost me at: "What is more the essence of sex than a woman’s vagina? The source of her pleasure, home of the clitoris,"

I would LOVE to have a clitoris in my vagina. Pigs have clitorises in their vaginas, but us human females have our clitorises placed outside of our vaginas.

I'm sure you had good intention, and I love your enthusiasm. But if I was to say "What is more the essence of sex than a man’s penis? The source of his pleasure, home of the prostrate," you would also call me up for giving false information.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
good job

i already do most of this stuff but i did learn some extra stuff. its always good to learn.

ignore the weridos that post pointless stuff. good job man keep licking those pussys :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
typical guy

for guys, eating pussy is not the most intuitive exercise. there's lots of different parts to the pussy and female arousal is just a completely different process then for guys. i for one, had no clue what i was doing and results were terrible. like most guys, i ate pussy like guys do in porn, tongue sticking out flicking the clit as fast as a could with some sucking thrown in there. she would tyically start to get off but it wasn't a 'oh my god, yes!' it was a 'oh my god, get this over with' getting off. she wouldn't end up cumming and eventually there was nothing i could do to get her off. my big mistake, apart from oor technique, was going straight for the clit. Doing so overstimulated the clit nad eventually it just shuts down. i think every guy wants to be great at eating pussy; i absolutely love it an nothing turns me on more then hearing my girl cum. so, i spent some time figure out what i should be doing. The best thing was a video on xvideos.com where a pornstar (forget his name) actually shows you want to do and explains why you're doing it. For me the biggest difference came from figuring out how women get off. You have to build up to the big finale by teasing the entire area, not flicking with the tip of your tongue but using the whole tongue to lick the inside and outside of the pussy. fingering the pussy while you lick it, if done properly, can actually make her feel like shes being fucked which gives her double the sensation, inside and out and makes for a much better orgasm. anyways, find the video above, learn it, its not hard, and you'll be making your girl cum like a pro.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
from a woman

I enjoyed this very much, you sound like someone I would like to have in my bed. Just one thing though, I enjoy different things depending on the kind of mood I am in. I am aware that this can make pleasing me very difficult at times. Be open to suggestion, and just remember to take notice of reactions. And while you are down there tell the lady how much you love it. Women are sensitive about everything on their bodies, and especially their vaginas, so we love to hear how good we taste, how soft we are, how much you love lapping our juices up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
pussy rules

i loved reading this it was fun

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
a woman who likes her pussy licked

all very great tips.. especially the sucking and pulling the clit into your mouth.. that is insanely mindblowing soo intense OMG and humming.. yes men please! HUM we dont care if you hum mary had a little lamb! it feels to damn good to care! and also try not only sucking on the clit and flicking it with your tounge.. slurp it.. suck it in to your mouth hum for a second or moan then run your tounge over it broadly and SLOWLY then push it out of your mouth and slurp it.. omg that is amazing and it sounds so good, believe me when a man sounds like hes savoring every second hes down there it does wonders not only to confidence it makes us feel sexy and lets us know you love it just as much as we do, another thing talk dirty please!! pause for a moment ( a lil teasing never hurt anyone) tell us how sweet it is how beautiful how much you love it, and lastly make us talk dirty, ask if we love it make us scream and beg for you... with that have fun pussy lickers :P

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Damn...

Thanks Like Really , My Wife Is Gunna Love My NEW TRICKS. : D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Nothing finer than pussy except eating it. I'm 59 and getting ready to dive into my 30 year old 115lb 5'8" total beauty of a red head. That's right guys better have game or us old guys will keep cutting you right the fuck out. We know how we read up an

No advise just practice and ask, but by all means do it and read about how to do it from those who want to write about it. My girlfriend and I are now going to "get down to it".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
So HOT from reading this

I am SO hot from reading this, these are ALL great tips. Rimming feels ABSOLUTELY delicious, and combining it with pussy play is a MUST!!! Too bad you're in New Jersey and I'm in Chicago, I would definitely LOVE for a professional to eat my pussy...unfortunately haven 't had a GOOD pussy eater in a LOOONG time...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
three cheers for clit lickers!

I'm a gay female and enjoyed your little "how to lick pussy" article. I think it will help men and women beginners who want to become advanced lickers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
On Point

Everything you said is absolutely true. Im a 27 year old female and my boyfriend is 26. He's never been a fan of performing oral sex (eating pussy) but it is a must have for me. Bless his heart, he tries to do it but cuts corners wherever he can to get it done. I've never had an orgasm from getting my pussy ate but im hoping (after i make him read this article) that changes soon. He's up for performing better so i will definately keep you updated on how it works out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
pussy,pussy,PUSSY!

My girlfriend will love how i will lick her pussy.I will also give her a glass of semen.(the stuff that comes out of my penis)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Even better

I knew i was good before , but your tips will make my skills even better..i got an "event" this upcoming saturday ;) , when im done w/ her she's gonna love me lols Thanks big time!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
love muff diving

i have been married to my wife for 11 years and she has told me that i am the only guy who has ever made you cum by eating her and she just loves it when i go down on her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
live to eat pussy

sticking your thumb in her little hole is a great tip. even better is a thumb in the little hole and a couple fingers in the pussy at the same time. rocking your thumb and fingers in and out in an alternating motion as you suck on her clit = huge explosion: refer to the cracking your head like the walnut comment.... or breaking your neck, it's all good. Damn I love eating pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
She loves it !

I've never really enjoyed eating pussy but I have fallen inlove with my girlfriend and have been trying real hard to get good at It. You have helped me alot thank you from me and the misses :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
eat pussy like a chamip

I did it omg

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

New Girl I dated a girl a couple of years back but we never got to do anything now we are talking again and she told me has never got an orgasm by her ex boyfriend that she was saying for 2 years. which they recently broke up... Now from my ex girlfriend I use make her hit that climax so hard I use to make her legs shake...I'm going to try some of the technics you have posted up and update you on how that went she also has told she can't even get herself to have an orgams but there is a first time for everything ill see how it goes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
umm

This is my first time doing anything sexual, and I don't want to straight up ask her, so how will I know if she'll let me Munch on her pooper as well?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Damn

I think im in love can yuh eat me out I live in jersey

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I'm so happy he read this...

My boyfriend read this because he never ate a girl out before. It was my bday too. I appreciate and so does my pussy!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Lesbian sex<3

This is amazing .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Ozzie girl cuming

WOW! Ur info is amazing...now...if only u can run workshops 4 all the Ozzie blokes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
You are an expert....

Just excellent...!!! I´m a girl and got excited only reading about....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Smacking

My girl likes when i rub my fingers clockwise around her clit and then ligthly smack her clit ( start off smacking really light and slowly go harder and watch her squirm)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

I'm a expert and you shore know tour shit by u saying that I thought I was the only one but your 100% right

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
slurp!

I can't wait to try it out on my lady,i love sucking pussy! Thanks for the information!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
How to mastubate in school

I do this every day and I never get caught! I always bring a big bag. When the teacher is starting the lesson of course I put the bag on my lap and wear a jacket. I slowly put my pervert fingers to linger on my wet pussy! I start by touching my hot clitoris,and then bang it! My best friend however caught me but he never told anyone about it so as a reward I gave him a feisty blow job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Woman who's never cum from oral sex

My fiancee LOVES to go down on me. He does many of the things you mentioned - and yet I have never had an orgasm from oral sex. There are a few 'adustments' I would make in his routine - but for the most part, it is fine. Any suggestions?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Brilliant

mmmmmmmmmmmmm

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I take my time and I do it right written by silverink34@hotmail.com

Gentle French kiss and lick inside your thighs

Slide my middle finger in your fruit you

are looking into my eyes while I lick under

your clit nibbling with my tongue and lips

I love the way you taste I press down inside

of you with my middle finger your toes curl and they pop

You are screaming im hit n your spot I can taste your juice

on my tongue I spread your lips I put ice in my mouth

I blow on your clit you squeeze my head with your

Thighs you call my name I spread your lips dipping

my tongue in your fruit your legs started to shake

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
thank

Hey my girl is talking about me giving her head and I never have done before this was really helpful I was totally thinking something else when she wanted me to eat her out thanks

- the lesbian

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
A few comments:

Thanks for writing this! Agreed that it should be mandatory reading for all straight (or bi) guys!

I wholeheartedly agree, and can't emphasize enough, 3 points you made:

•don't change what you're doing when she's about to cum!!!

•letting her know you enjoy the process makes a woman relax and things are MUCH better

•taking your time

(face sitting is simply delightful, since I can control exactly how I want it--thx for including this...)

One caveat I wish you'd add to your article is:

ALWAYS CHECK FIRST before you stick anything near someone's anus. That would be a complete mood killer for me, for reasons which don't really matter here...but suffice it to say--not everyone is going to go "wild" with that surprise.

And something that needs mentioning....use a finger and find that G-spot once you get to the clit as the added bonus instead! (and who was the person who commented about the g-spot "if you believe in that"---seriously dude????).

Anyway, I may pass this on to a young gentleman that got the boot when he decided this wasn't an "area" worth his time, but was happy to receive! Better luck to him next time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Nice..

I am going to try this tonight. I've been eating pussy for 31 year but there is always room for improvement. THANKS!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Thanks!

This really helped! I'm a lesbian, and I'm pretty sure my girl will enjoy this as much as I do!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Refresher course ;-P

i needed a refresher course. this was it. however, i did read elsewhere that the use of 2 fingers also helps alot! Thanks so much!

GingerVyeGingerVyealmost 12 years ago
fingers

While a man is eating my pussy, the one thing I dislike is him inserting his finger before I am properly wet. It is a huge turnoff, please at least suck on your finger before inserting, or keep working on my until I am dripping wet.

Two fingers rubbing my gspot while my clit is sucked is very pleasurable.

SiLvEr_ToNgUeDSiLvEr_ToNgUeDalmost 12 years ago
My favorite pastime

When I found this I almost did a backflip. I did pick up a few new things from this but I mainly just enjoyed the read. Definitly glad there's someone else out there that enjoys eating as much as me. :D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Go with the flow

We kiss a lot. I give her a full body massage. I love her tits. She loves to give head but I ask her to hold back so I won't come so soon. I have her sit on my face so I can get in as far as possible. Yes, I suck on the libia first. Her first orgasm. I put it in w/her on top. she loves to come all over my balls. Next 69 w/her on top so she licks me dry & I try to swallow every drop that's in her. Now rest. Next I have her lie on her side w/her knees bent. 1 finger goes in the asshole. 2 in the pussy. In & out together -3rd orgasm. Then I go on top & put it in as far as I can w/out moving. She tightens her pussy muscles around my cock so tight. We come together. 4th orgasm. & she is loves to yell. Can't help it. Didn't know about the hood. Will look for it. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
well well well

seems like we have a very similar style i get you at the 69 position near the end its hard to keep focus. good luck to fellow champs and rookies out there its not about how hard you fall its about how you get up when you fall -rocky balboas micky

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I am a lesbian

I am a lesbian and you could chew on my pussy and drink my honey anytime....sweety

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Really good, it should help alot of people

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
love to eat and love to be eat.....

im a girl like to eat pussy..... i eat like a champ also... my friend like it and where doing it for 14 years. we try different style. every time i eat her pussy she comes.i love eating her pussy,,,, the smell and wetness gives me a lot of pleasure. she it me too.... and it bring me heaven.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
change one of your "DEFINITELY DO" 's....please!

Although the majority of this is fantastic advice, one thing I'd take out of the "DO" column and put into the "CONSIDER" column is anything involving inserting something in your ass--even a finger. A man should ABSOLUTELY check on this before he goes ahead and springs it on you.

Its a huge turn off for me, and I'm probably not the only one. If you're heading in that direction, do it slowly and watch her body language...your woman will move out of the way or give a grunt or something to let you know you're getting "colder" if you pay attention!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I want to swallow her juice

I want to swallow her juice but there is no juice coming out

would you please explain that as well ?

thanks in advance , great articles.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
best box in town

I went down on my wife and she loved it, she said that every orgasm was as good as the first. After 6 of them she wanted to stop, My wife said that i really did a good job with this and that she loves it when i go down on her. Thank you for the advice .

Sincerely Bassmaster13

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I love lickn my wife pussy @ playn n her ass at same tyme

I won't 2 eat a hotdog out of her pussy with a plate under her ass , with ice cream on it,I tryd eatn her shittd ass but didn't like dat . I love 2 put her pussy juice on her toes @ suck it off them fuckn pussy is a gift eatn pussy is a promise.I wish I can live off eat my wife pussy I've never taste anything n da world like it can u tell me what kind of pussy dat is

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Best post ever on the topic!!

You have just told it like it is, from a woman's view. It's all right there.

Any man who reads this and and follows through will find himself well rewarded and appreciated.

Hells to the YES!

I am very good at giving orally to men and like doing it ... when they are equally enthusiastic and enjoy "giving back", well -- it doesn't get much better than that for me.

Thanks for this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Wish My boyfriend would read and learn from this! *sigh*

Take your time and tease! Please!

This should deffinitely be something all men knew about before getting a girlfriend, show her the affection she deserves!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Yes, indeed

I was never a big fan of eating pussing, until I met my current love. Im good looking enough to get any girl I want, and therefore there was a period of about 5 years where I would just pick girls up for a fuck. Yes I was a player. But strange things happen. I allowed my self to truly feel for the current girl I'm with accepting the fact that she could leave at any time, and that I would get hurt. In the past, I would never allow myself to get emotionally involved and therefore didn't care wether or not the women was pleasures during sex. But now, I love going down on my girl, I love making her cum and body shake. Truly, I enjoy kissing her body all over, and am a huge fan of the build up. I never dive right into sex, and it's all the greater because I love her, and want to pleasure her body. It's like a sport almost, I win if I can get her to orgasm, which she says I have no prob doing. So in the future, have the balls to tell your girl your gonna try different things on her pussy while eating and ask her what feels best. After you make her orgasm, that pussy is so much better when you enter it with your mini- me. Enjoy

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
......

This is fairly rubbish, well written though. I think there are many thing that work heaps better than what you have suggested.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Need some help

This article is great! I only got the chance to go down on my girl for the first time a week ago and honestly I was having some trouble. First of all, while well groomed and sexy, her bush is a little to much so I had trouble getting to the good areas, as well as breathing properly. We were also pressed for time, so I could do little more than thrust and lick my tongue around until she came, which was a bit of dissapointment - like you said, I believe taking your time is very important and would have improved the situation greatly.

Anywho, I was wondering if you had any ideas as to how I could tell her I'd like her to trim up a bit. I don't want to come off as an asshole or make her feel bad so what should I do? Also, any tips on the whole not-breathing thing? I feel like I'm doing something wrong there, probably the whole rushed-for-time thing, but I guess only more experience will tell. Please shoot me an e-mail if you'd be so inclined: johnrd13@ymail.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
The test is on

Thank you for this article!

I give it a try, though i haven't done this to her for a while.

Greetings from Germany!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
WONDERFUL!

I used to be a cuntaseur before I got married and as time went on I got lazy and forgot much of this! Thank you for the lesson! I will study HARD. ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
So,

Why aren't all men like you?

Another little hint, but maybe it's just me: I personally enjoy having a guy go down on me the most when I know that he loves doing it. So show that to your lady. Nothing is more unattractive than a guy who eats pussy reluctantly, like it's some kind of chore. Bleh.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Thank you!

I love that you focused on the clitoris a lot, most guys I've been with either don't seem to know it exists or just ignore it. I'm glad to see that there are men out there who know how make a woman feel good. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Something smells fishy....

This dude is obviously gay. He likes vagina. Sure.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Never known anything better

I'd sell everything I've got, literary everything, Just to have this performed on me

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Suffer from ED? (Erectial Dysfunction)

If you do then you had better reread these instructions and get with the best program to satisfy your lady or girl friend. I think there is no better way to keep a woman, girl friend or wife happy and it can even save your marriage. Thank you for being so giving in these instructions but I must also point out that a lady who uses her sexy wardrobes to generate the want to play can bring many pleasures to the mans imagination. Thanks again for this most insightful and helpful enjoyment of a womans pleasure.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
EatMine

I Like this 'How To' ;) ,Got me all wet and horny

ForHisWillOnlyForHisWillOnlyalmost 11 years ago
Perfect Instructions!

Wow! You really know your way around a woman! I love having all these done to me!!! Very sexy!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
My

I see you have some skill but my man eats pussy like a rockstar! You need to add a piece about wrapping your hands around an putting pressure on the lower abdomen ... It majorly intensifies. Also add taking her to the brink a few times before the release and then backing off just a bit and then pushing for the next and te next etc... My man can go down on me for thirty easy then fuck twenty more out of me....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Fingers

Don't forget the fingers! It drives me absolutely insane if, while all of the above is going on, there's a finger putting just a little pressure on my opening. Its such a tease! Maybe in a little, out a little, whatever, but just be SLOW, and make sure when orgasm approaches you finally put that motherfucker in there and hit the G spot. Nothing better in the world.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous