All Comments on 'How to End Racism Forever'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
you are no one's favorite anything

what an egomaniac...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Why

just trust the ones that look like you eh? well hi mister hitler for that is what you sound like it is true you do not know the person looking at you from across the room but look in the mirror you'll see all of the greats stairng at you but you will not see because like so many before you they all say I know the truth of it when they didn't. my family is from Alabama we were a slave owning family we freed them all taught them how to read and write and after they mastered their new skills were set free. during the civil war we were spys for the north a fought for the ending of slavery. in the fiftes we were freedom riders in the sixtes we marched along side our brothers and sisters and today we help elect a president not because he was black but because we thought he was the best guy for the job. is rasism gone no it is not and probaly will never be gone I hope someday we can live in a world were it is but man is a pack animal and anything not in the pack is wrong and not to be trusted. but i live in hope that the world my children get is better than the world i knew

azriel637azriel637almost 15 years ago
Hi. Im one of those white people you dont like.

Nice to meet you. few quick points. A. Bigotry/racism is not nor has it ever been exclusively white. B. You're paranoid, not all white people are out to get you. C. Telling people who they should and shouldn't trust is only going to engender hatred and separatism. Is the world free of racism. No. Will it ever be? Its possible, not for many lifetimes i think. Do you want to know why racism will endure? Because of people like you. Racism exists in every race, every culture. YOU for instance, are a racist. You see yourself as superior, a "enlightened" individual, who "only wants to make the world a better place".... Yeah.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
LOL

Fuckin stupid ass nigger

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
racism

the end of the white race will not come at the hands of the black or hispanic man. nature will take it's course, is eventually going to prevail, and the whole planet will be one race, one color, and boring as hell! But at least there will be no reason for racism any longer. This is, of course, if the human race survives what is comming in the near future.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
WOW!

75 for good writing, but the content is pure racist. I guess it takes one to know one. Or is this just a case of fighting fire with fire?

I assume this is written to arouse feelings and to generate discussion.

It's gotten less than a wimp husband story. What does that say about Literotica readers?

Rich

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Racists are everywhere

Well-written, but naive. All groups have their racists. You are a black racist. I have met a Japanese racist and, of course, many white racists. There are many examples of racists everywhere you look. Personally, I am race-aware. I am white and I know that I often prefer the company of white Europeans and Americans to others. Usually, it's because we communicate more easily, but I think there's a component of like-to-like affinity. I see this same preference in other groups, so I think it's part of our human make-up. On the other hand, when I form a personal relationship with an individual, the race element goes away. Any time it come to mind, I can see that the person has physical attributes that differ from mine, but I don't think about it very often. I think that racism must dwindle as we inter-breed and become a fairly homogeneous race. Will that be aesthetically pleasing - everybody the same? Probably not, but preferable to the stupidity of racism.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Good ol' Spamuel, finally coming clean...

"...the racists, the sociopaths, the man-haters and the monsters of humanity." Dude fairly nailed that self description.<p>

One can only imagine a world built to Spamuel spec. Take away whites, and how does this world look? Make it all black, and how does this world look?<p>

It'd look like Somalia, or Ethiopia, or Mali, or any other third world shithole where primitive blacks rule amidst a complete absence of whites. Then you have places that are nearly all white, such as Switzerland or Sweden.<p>

Who's built the higher culture, and the higher quality of life for its citizens?

lancewmlancewmalmost 15 years ago
The writing is utterly of the worst kind

Racist crap, yes, but also horribly written. The Sammuelx manner of writing is described as one of the worst forms of writing -- "the breezy style"-- in the classic book "The Elements of Style" by Strunk and White. This style demonstrates, as Strunk and White state, the author "obviously has nothing to say, he is showing off and directing the attention of the reader to himself... he is using slang with neither provocation nor ingenuity... he adopts a patronizing air... he is humorless, dull, and empty…” At least if we have to see racist drool here, it is fortunate this moron does not know how to write.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
You are a paranoid racist in denial nut

Boy that swine flu pandemic Whitey engineered is really kicking ass huh. What a fruitcake. You clutch at straws to blame anyone, any race for your own and Black America's inadequacies and failures instead of looking straight in the mirror. Much of Black America has been trained by it's "community" leadership to expect nothing but failure because of "racism" and it's become a self fulfilling prophesy. You expect to fail so why bother. Just sit back, say you've got no chance for success and never will and leach off of the taxpayers. What a bunch of crap. I'm taking some night classes at a nearby state university where more than half of the students are persons of color working toward the American Dream. But not one of them is a black born in this country. So much for trying to better yourselves you poor poor victims.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Inexcusable

"Theoretically, the virus should wipe them out and leave black people unscathed."

Since when is racial extermination suitable material for a site alledged devoted to erotica??

I call upon the moderators on this site to either ban this writer permanently, or resign immediately. Period.

Apparently racial extermination isn't as evil as underaged sex, at least as far as the moderators here are concerned.

Talk about utterly contemptable politically correct hypocrisy.

Either the mods should do their jobs, or they should quit.

End of fuckin' story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
end racism?

I think he may actually be white!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
typical

I saw your type in school,in the military and the workplace. Your thoughts and beliefs are held by the majority of your race,I hope more of you come out in public and say those things. Thank God for red states!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
you racist little shit!

You have no idea what you are even talking about and you dare say getting rid of whites will end racism.

Getting rid of whites will only cause non whites to get rid of each other until they realize what fucking barbarians they have become and that whites were not all or even most of the problem.

you also will be slaves to the new world order even more easily if you get rid of whites.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
how to insure racism lives forever is more like it

white people are not genetically designed to hate blacks, what the hell are you thinking when you say that shit really?

EVERYONE is born without prejudice thoughts or feelings, white babies will play with black babies, white children will play with black children and it never bothers them but when the world gets involved and screws up NATURAL human relations that is when hate begins and you sir have fallen for that propaganda and your hate isn't natural in the least.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Nigger

I am a black man myself and accepted where I work as just one of the workers. I have white friends, I have hispanic friends, I have black friends and it is only among the lower class blacks that racism rears it's ugly head. So the question Sammy is, is racism just another word to be used by lazy shiftless people when complaining about other people who work hard and make something of their lives? When a white worker gets promoted, then it is racism. When a black worker gets promoted then it's high fives and then the requests for easier jobs or time off starts and when a request is denied then I am accused of being in whitey's pocket. When will our black brothers get off their lazy asses and start accepting responsibility for their own lives instead of blaming everyone else?

SamuelxSamuelxalmost 15 years agoAuthor
Do I frighten you ?

If only you knew the truth. The full extent of my power would dazzle you. You should be scared. You should be terrified.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
why?

Why the hell are you trying to scare people?

In some of your other stories you say the WASPs are all to blame and you don't have any problem with the average white person but here you suggest that killing off all the white people will end racism.

If non WASPs are fine then why kill and enslave them?

You really should be banned for making something like this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
whites are the only ones who have multiculturalism

in their countries.

Most African countries are not multicultural and never will be because Africans won't let them be.

Most Asian countries are not multicultural and never will be because Asians won't let them be.

etc etc.

Whites are the only ones who allow minorities to not only come to their countries, but also alter their culture and destroy it so minorities can be more comfortable.

Whites are more tolerant than anyone else or we certainly wouldn't do this and let practically every other country go without any diversity at all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
WTF???

So all whites are born to hate blacks? I'd bet that's a shock to the majority of the U.S. voters who elected a BLACK man for president, then huh? If you want to truly end racism, then do away with articles such as this, directing your anger and hatred toward the very race you claims hates you. To other readers of this article, if you find it offensive, use the "Report This Story" link. I did.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
LMAO

Rant on jigaboo

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
What uneducated nonsense

My wife and I committed very early on to raise our children to accept and realize all races are equal with the same rights, dreams and ability as they.

While we as well as our children have friends from many cultures it has not been lost on any of us that reverse racism is as strong as ever and Sammy drives the point home, its dissapointing approaching someone with an open heart only to be turned away by an angry scowel or remark.

So I also taught my children that don't let anyone make you feel guilty for being born white because they find it torturous to live with their skin color such as Sammy, their loss, let them wallow in their anger.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Samuel X : a racist is a racist....

....irrespective of skin colour. You, sir, have proven that point.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Fucking racist writer that hates whites

This board should be taken down for supporting and promoting racists and hate

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
got somethin for you.

it's small and wears a jacket

anon606anon606over 13 years ago
The character of the white race

When slavery was legal all over the world, white people established a nation where it was abolished in half of it. 80 odd years later, white people fought a civil war and sacrificed 600,000 white men's lives to free the other half of that nation.

In the 1960's, when a black man called that nation's white people to account for failing to fully enforce that ideal, he did so echoing the words of white men. White people answered his challenge and racism - as it was practiced in that time - has been utterly eliminated.

1 - Nowhere on earth and in no period in history has the black race or any portion of it has worked for anyone's freedom save its own. Today it is the largely white Anglican, Catholic, and Presbyterian churches that go to free slaves in Sudan - not the AME.

2 - The American blacks crying racism today do so for slights so small as to be childish. Revered King would be driven to tears of shame and sadness to see what his people have become. Malcolm X wouldn't bother to piss on them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
What did I just read.

Your dogmatic view of how Caucasians view black people is retarded. You'd rather kill everyone on the planet than to let people live in a world with inequality? Inequality has existed for years and will exist forever. This is not a skin color problem, it is a human flaw. Social classes separate the civilized from the savages, regardless of their ancestry. Your ideologies are terrifyingly similar to Hitler's, even though you claim to represent the opposite. Please seek psychological help.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Same shit....

... Different asshole. That's what you should know. Or you would learn if your racist idea of all non white became true. Black/Hispanic/whatever &lt;insert position of power&gt; working/serving/having morals better than white? Boy that made me chuckle.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...