Prison Wife

Story Info
Kaya takes a fresh approach to corrections.
1.7k words
4.07
10.1k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
iwiwt
iwiwt
212 Followers

"Really, scum? Beating off? Is that all you ever do in here?"

"Get the fuck out of here," huffed the burly convict through gritted teeth, refusing to look at anything other than the centerfold tacked to the wall across from him.

"Back talk now, that's fucking cute," Kaya leered. A thrown lunch tray slammed against the door harmlessly, but 6571 never stalled in his furious self abuse.

"Seriously lady, get lost!" growled the cell's occupant.

"Why don't you keep running that fucking mouth of yours and we'll see what happens, eh?" Kaya's eyes squinted through the vision slit licentiously as she drank in the sight of the chiseled slab of man beating his alarmingly large cock to within an inch of its life.

"I mean it pig, get fucked!"

Kaya stepped back from the door and slammed the slit shut. These scumbags were all the fucking same; no respect, nothing but attitude. She'd have to correct this one the old fashioned way. "Motherfucking..."

Fumbling with the keys at her waistband, Kaya flipped the heavy set back and forth in an effort to find the right one, all while shooting furtive looks down the hall to either side of her; the warden might not agree with her methods, but he couldn't deny her results.

"Step away from the door," she said sternly as she drew her sidearm, "I'm coming in."

"I'm not at the fucking..."

Kaya burst into the room before the naked convict could finish his sentence. "Shut the fuck up, bitch," she demanded. "You think I need to get fucked, huh? Why don't you shut your fucking mouth, let go of that disgusting thing you call a cock, and make yourself useful then, eh?"

"Bitch, are you..."

She slammed the cell door behind her and the hulking offender let the words die in his throat as he watched in slack-jawed disbelief; Kaya's skin-tight uniform pants were peeled down past her waist before 6571 could even think of anything else to call her. Fat, puffy pussy lips and a tangled nest of straight, dark pubes sold out the lie of her blonde dye-job, and her wide hips jiggled with the tell tale pocks of cellulite beneath rippling flesh. He wasn't sure he could get both arms around her ass if he tried.

"Lay back, fuck nuts," Kaya demanded crudely, shoving down at the back waistband of her bottoms still.

"What the fuck are you doing?"

"What does it look like, you goddamned ape?" she asked, gesturing wildly with her weapon-hand. "Every fucking night I walk by here and you're beating that grotesque fucking hog like it's your goddamned prison wife, and every single day you give me nothing but a hard fucking time in the yard, always bitching about your stupid fucking turn on the weights or whatever. Well, I think it's time we taught you a little something about what I like to call 'reciprocity.'"

"You want me to fuck you?"

"No you fucking animal, I just wanted to show you my bush. Fuck, you're dumber than you look. YES, I want you to fuck me! So come on, lay back, get that filthy fuck stick hard for me again, and stick it up my cunt. Come on!"

The threats were hardly necessary; 6571 hadn't been this close to a bare pussy in six and a half years, and was already harder than his aged cutout of Pamela Anderson had ever managed to get him before. He'd do as he was told, and not just because of the.45 in her hand.

"That a boy," she said, managing to make herself sound serious enough despite the obvious fact that she wanted this at least twice as badly as her charge did. She spat roughly into her palm and licked at her fingers wetly as she watched the brute get comfortable on his thin cot, smearing the slobbery hand against her slit with a devious smirk. "Edge of the bed, come on. I'm not here to fucking look at you while we do this."

The man shimmied forward as commanded, his silo of a cock bobbing ludicrously in the air as he did so. Kaya practically growled in her heat, feeling the tense anticipation of a thorough stretching tickle at the nerves between her legs. Turning her head to watch that the oaf didn't try anything, Kaya stepped around and began to squat her immense ass toward her prey.

"You better make this worth it," she threatened as she reached back to take a hold of his meaty shaft; the thing was somehow thicker than it looked, and she suppressed the urge to point out that her fingers couldn't even encircle the entire thing. Excitement, crude and profane, lurched in her stomach. "Don't you go blowing before I get mine, got it?"

"I'm good for it, don't worry," he grunted as his cock was guided up toward the first wet hole he'd seen in years. Well, the first woman's.

Kaya was no prude; she'd taken her fair share of cock in her time, but this...thing...was something else. The blooming head felt like a fleshy fist trying to punch its way between her lips, and she had to reach out to steady herself against the door before she could truly wriggle herself around the thing properly. "Fuck daddy," she whispered under her breath.

"Hey?"

"Nothing," she barked, "shut the fuck up."

Kaya's eyelids fluttered rapidly and her breath came in hitching gasps as she massaged her way down the entire extravagant length of hot, veiny cock on offer for her. It wasn't until she felt the telltale tickle somewhere behind her bellybutton that she knew she'd found a real monster. Tenderly, she squatted as well as she could; the uniform pants around her thighs kept her legs too close together for much more, but neither of them would complain about that now.

"Fuck, bitch," groaned the convict as her ass cheeks met his thighs. He knew what he was bringing to the table, and could tell that she'd obviously come hungry too.

What must have been an entire foot of greasy, throbbing cock prodded Kaya almost painfully, battering her very limits each time she let herself back down onto it with a wince. Lesser women would have tapped out on this thing, she was sure, but to do so now would ruin her credibility with the inmates when word got out that Kaya the Cunt had chickened out on some prison yard cock.

So she persisted, with difficulty at first, until she found a nice easy rhythm, helped along by deep, relaxing breaths to ease herself into things.

"Fuck, that's good dick," she moaned, figuring a small compliment would help build rapport with the prisoner.

"You like that?" he asked, desperately trying to memorize every square inch of the enormous ass backing itself onto him for later. He'd beat himself raw to the memory of this for years to come.

"Oh I really...fucking...do," she groaned, sounding for all the world like a first rate whore, or a pig in heat. "Grab my hips while I fuck this big, nasty cock of yours."

Doing as he was told, the inmate let himself prod upwards at Kaya's now creamy hole, drinking in the vision of her thick, slimy grool coating his shaft from base to tip.

"Fuck that's so...goddamned...SHIT!" Kaya hissed, freezing mid-squat.

"What's..."

"Shut the fuck up," she whispered urgently. "Someone's coming."

"Miss Kaya? Are you in there?" came the voice of a junior officer.

"Yes Leon, I'm here!" she called back, leaning close to the sliding panel in the door to pull it open.

"Is everything alright in there? What are you doing?"

"Teaching this scum some manners. Go make sure the other cells are locked!" Kaya slammed the panel shut in the man's face again before he could see anything he shouldn't.

"Y-yes ma'am, right away!"

The sound of Leon's footsteps receded down the hall, and Kaya let out a sigh of relief.

"Thank Christ," she sighed, grinning devilishly as she felt the convict's rough hands worm their way around her waist again. Looking back over her shoulder, she could see that the man was in no mood to give her any quarter this time around.

She'd ask for none regardless.

Slamming back onto the gargantuan specimen inside of her, Kaya let the pent up beast power himself up into her as hard as he could; not even the pummeling her womb was taking phased her now. Her face was a contorted mess of scrunched features, and her lip threatened to bleed if she bit it any harder in her effort not to cry out or announce her erupting orgasms to the whole cell block. Even as her own filmy, clear offerings ran in gushing spurts down her leg, Kaya wondered briefly if a cock this big could permanently damage a woman. Briefly - she decided she didn't give two flying fucks anyway.

"I'm gonna...I'm gonna fucking cum!" said the man too loudly.

"Shut...OH FUCK...shut the fuck up and...ah, God!...fucking cum then!" she moaned, feral with desperate greed.

"OH FUCK!" he bellowed, much too loud this time, pulling her wide ass back onto himself forcefully as he bucked his hips into places Kaya didn't know she could cram more cock. She felt the twitches of his spurting, spasming ejaculation as surely as she felt his hands squeezing rough bruises into her waist, loving the sick feeling of torturous corruption flooding through her. She wiggled and ground herself back onto him lewdly, urging every drop of his guilty seed into herself.

"Dirty fucking girl," he moaned as she slipped off his slimy pole, knowing full well that her cunt was failing to keep all his spunk inside of her; she'd have to get a spare pair of panties from her locker after all this. The man fell backward with a grinning huff, his creamy cock deflating slowly. Kaya couldn't help but pet the thing fondly, not caring about the mess it made in her hand. "Fuck, it's sensitive," he protested at her massaging grip.

"Good," she offered with a wicked grin. "Then our work here is done. You gonna act right from now on, or are we gonna have any more fucking problems moving forward?"

"Nah, we're cool," he said, peeking at her with one eye closed, "but you can let me know if you need any corrections yourself whenever."

"Fuck you," Kaya laughed, buckling her pants around her waist again as his hot cum filled her undies. "Now get to bed. Scum."

iwiwt
iwiwt
212 Followers