How to Expand Your Wife's Horizons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Some people don't age well. My wife has matured like a fine wine. The older she gets, the more beautiful she becomes.

With her enhanced physical appearance, I encouraged her to wear more revealing outfits. Dresses that clung to her slim body, big tits and taut ass, barely covering that last item.

Because of her stronger self-belief, Vicky began to enjoy showing her assets off in these outfits, and she loved the wolf whistles and catcalls she received when wearing them.

Chapter 5: Involving Others.

Because I'd spent so many fantastic times fucking Liz and Becca simultaneously, I wanted to re-experience some of those exceptional events. Unfortunately, my infidelity made introducing another person into our relationship tricky, but I was determined to try.

As part of my marriage vows, I uttered the phrase, "I can't promise you wealth and riches, but I promise that our time together will never be boring." I've used that paragraph as an excuse for much I've done to and with my wife.

"At least it wasn't boring," I'll inform her as she stands there exasperated at something I've done.

In late 2002, I grew curious about what events like the spread of AIDS and HIV and the advent of widespread internet usage had done to the BDSM community.

When I'd been involved in the scene during and after my time with Mistress Eliza, the BDSM community was small but incredibly active. If someone decided they wanted to join a local munch, that person would need to do some very careful research and then make a few discreet phone calls. If they could convince the person on the other end of the phone they were genuine, they would be invited to the next munch. Only then would they be given an invite to an event.

I hadn't had this problem because I was introduced as Mistress Eliza's latest toy when she took me as her guest to an event.

The BDSM community is very supportive and protective of their own. After our break up, both Liz and I got plenty of support from everyone.

Before AIDS and HIV, condom use during the parties was rare. I wanted to know if that had changed, and what effect having easy internet access had made.

I'll say here that the internet has had a massively detrimental effect on the scene. Before, yes, it was challenging to find your local scene, but everyone involved was genuine, helpful, and knowledgeable.

The few tossers who made their way through the screening process were quickly banished. Likewise, any Dominant or submissive known to be doing the wrong thing was quickly ostracised and usually expelled immediately.

Nowadays, any fantasiser with a computer and a hardon is suddenly a 'BDSM Master' and trolling for 'sluts who want to be used hard'. And don't get me started on the wankers who have read or watched 50 shades and now think they know what BDSM is.

ICQ was the 'go to' computer app for this type of exploration in those days. I still think, in terms of finding like-minded individuals, it was the best app made. I've been saddened by its decline ever since.

Using this app to search for people interested in BDSM, I joined some chat groups and started asking questions to satisfy my curiosity.

This time, I sat Vicky down and showed and told her what I was doing so she would know I wasn't using the app to 'hook up'.

Vicky had been peripherally aware that Liz and I played in the BDSM scene but hadn't asked for any details. I expected her to be angry or perhaps more disappointed that I was exploring this scene again. Instead, much to my surprise, she took to BDSM like a duck to water.

Regardless of Vicky's wish to be involved, I had decided that I did not want to be my wife's Dominant. I believed that becoming that would be a huge backwards step for our relationship.

When Vicky decided she didn't know what role she would prefer, Dominant or submissive, I approached male Dominants to see if they would like to do a session with her with no expectation there would be any more. Finally, after dozens of wasted conversations and many face-to-face meetings with potential Doms, we chose one that seemed to fit our needs closely enough.

This man was married, and his wife didn't know of his BDSM life, so he was discreet. Also, because he was married, there was little chance that he would become demanding of Vicky's time, nor would he want to leave his wife for mine.

Between agreeing that some play could happen between Vicky and her prospective Dom, and the first session they were having, I started approaching submissive people on ICQ to try and satisfy my curiosity.

The women on any site with sex associated with it, and even most sites that don't, get 1,000s of unsolicited approaches daily, usually accompanied by a dick pic. As a genuine person looking for someone to chat with, with no intentions other than to chat, it isn't easy to get a response.

Not that I blame them. If I had to wade through 900 dick pics to find that one genuine respondent, I wouldn't bother either.

I found a profile that I liked. The person who wrote it seemed funny, articulate and authentic. I read her introduction, and it seemed to end suddenly, as if it wasn't complete. Copying and pasting the last two sentences, I sent a message saying.

"I'm not sure what is after this, or do I use my imagination and make up my own ending?"

I then rambled a few sentences as to what I thought the ending of the introduction was. I tried to be funny, something I am in real life, but not sure if I am when I'm writing.

It seemed to work because the woman replied, "Your ending was much better than mine, but there must have been a maximum word count, and ICQ has left the end of my introduction off."

She copied and pasted her complete introduction.

This woman, Annut, was submissive and in a long-term relationship with a Dominant. I politely asked permission to speak with her Dom, then, when she agreed that I could, asked his permission to continue talking to his submissive.

Even if I hadn't known Annut's Dom was reading everything I wrote, I would still have been as rigid with the protocols as I was. Having learnt my BDSM craft in a small, closed community, to this day, I'm a stickler for doing the right things within the scene.

Sidebar: What I love most about the BDSM community, or at least how it was, is its honesty. In a 'vanilla' relationship, if one of the partners wants to have a fling, it's done behind their partner's back, without that partner's knowledge or consent.

It's the betrayal of trust, I believe, that causes most of the damage to the relationship.

In the BDSM community, if the Dom or submissive wants to play with another, it's openly discussed and permissions and/or qualifications given. Then the play proceeds.

Either party is able to give or withdraw permission at any time.

It's similar to open relationships. As permission to play has already been given, there is no betrayal.

Back to the story...

A few weeks after Annut and I started chatting, she broke up with her Dom. Annut is an English girl who was then living in Waco, Texas. Her Dom had begun obsessing over whether she was having sex with others and had become insanely jealous.

After they had broken up, Annut, a woman who is still the most naturally submissive person I've ever met, turned her needy ways and attention to me. To make sure I brought Vicky along on this ride, I insisted they meet over a Skype connection and chat to see if they, too, could find a connection.

The girls hit it off like they were meant to explore the BDSM world together.

After several months of chatting, I invited Annut to Brisbane. I emphasised that it was only for a meet and greet, but she could use our home as a base for an extended holiday even if we all decided nothing would happen between us.

In January 2004, Annut flew into Brisbane. Vicky and I picked her up at the airport and brought her home. She was to stay with us for almost eight years.

Note: You can read about AnnA's (Annut's) and my first session in my story 'Candles, Rope and Honey'. Warning first, though. That story was very much written with a female audience in mind. Women love it, but men find it lacks a certain graphicness for them to get into it.

Back to the story...

Earlier, I had explained to Annut how Vicky was meeting her first Dom to do her first session. Annut insisted I call her once I had dropped Vicky off at the motel because she was worried I wouldn't cope.

We had talked endlessly and had opened up to each other about almost everything. Annut knew about my hospitalisation and the reasons why. She was concerned I might suffer a similar attack.

I explained that the person I found in bed with Mistress Eliza was someone I detested and that Liz had agreed no play would occur between them. So it wasn't that she played with another that set me off, but whom she had played with. But Annut was still worried.

The reality of the day I beat this guy so badly was that it probably should have been Liz that I was slapping around. Liz, because, well, my house, my bed, my wife. The guy wasn't there uninvited.

Vicky's session with her Dominant went well. She enjoyed having her breasts bound and found she adored being hit with a cat 'o' nine tails' flogger. She described how being made to kneel over her Dom's knees and being spanked as he fingered her pussy made her orgasm at least twice.

Vicky had decided not to allow penetrative sex between herself and her Dom. Instead, she rewarded her Dominant by licking his butthole as he masturbated before blowing on her face.

Vicky loves to swallow but hates being cum on. I asked how she felt being made to accept a load onto her face.

She replied, "It was such a submissive thing to do, and that was the role I was playing, so I took it like a good girl should."

"Yeah, but did you like it?"

Chubby blushed beautifully, embarrassed because she wouldn't let me do it, but had enjoyed her Dominant cumming over her.

"He came so much," she said. "It was everywhere. The fact that I had turned him on so much that he had that big a load for me was such a rush."

Vicky was finally beginning to admit she loved that many people, especially men, found her sexually attractive.

Vicky's next session with her Dom was also at a motel. I dropped her off and went down to the local McDonalds to Skype with AnnA as I waited to be called to come and pick her up.

This session also went well, except for one facet. Vicky's Dom tried to tie her hands and feet up. Doing this had been a 'soft boundary' Vicky and I had established during our meetings with this Dominant.

Because it was a 'soft boundary', Vicky's Dominant was entitled to test it, but it was too soon as full trust hadn't been established. Vicky can freak out if she is bound because of the abuse she suffered when she was younger. On the other hand, I can tie her up because she trusts me intimately.

Once Vicky and her Dom got past this mistake, the session went well. Vicky found being paddled almost as enjoyable as being flogged and being forced to masturbate herself to orgasm for her Dominant, an intense but exciting experience.

She rewarded her Dom by receiving another load over her face. This time she helped him by tonguing his ass and licking his balls.

Sidebar: Meeting Derek/caroline.

One of the people we met early on our journey into the BDSM world was an ex-pilot and current business owner. Derek was his 'vanilla' moniker, but when his submissive urges raged, he became 'caroline'. Caroline is a crossdressing, cocksucking slut who loves being humiliated and verbally abused.

An invitation for Vicky and me to meet him/her, with no expectation, was extended. If things went well, we could stay and play.

Upon arriving at Derek's hinterland motel units, caroline greeted us in full regalia. I had never played with a crossdresser previously, so this was a new experience for me, too.

Caroline was polite, respectful, and very charming. Vicky and I were both quite smitten by her. I'll add here that caroline was way more 'drag queen' than a transwoman in her appearance. Nobody seeing her face would ever be fooled that she was anything other than a man in women's clothing.

After a lengthy chat and some light refreshments, I took Vicky aside to see if she wanted to do a session as the Dominant with caroline. Vicky was nervous but keen to try the Dominatrix role.

We returned to where caroline was waiting. I told her that Vicky wanted to do a session but wanted me to help and guide her as she was inexperienced. Caroline was happy to be Vicky's 'test subject'.

Caroline showed us to a bedroom where we could get changed and then sleep overnight if we chose.

Earlier in the week, I took Vicky to a sex shop to purchase some items for our play date. We bought a red teddy nightdress with a see-through robe to go over it and some 9-inch platform-soled, stiletto-heeled shoes.

Her 'whore heels', as we called them.

My wife looked quite simply stunning in this outfit. With her hair pulled back in a severe ponytail, she looked every inch the Dominatrix MsV she was portraying.

Because Vicky liked someone using a cat 'o' nine tails whip on her, she bought one to use on caroline.

Well before meeting Derek/caroline, I had purchased some soft rope. I cut this rope to various lengths to use to tie up and restrain our prospective play partners. Some of the lengths were quite small. I would use these to tie thumbs together or nipples off.

Others were long enough to wrap around someone's waist before being tied at the top of their thighs, just above the knees, above the ankles, and then stretched down to be tied off at that person's big toes.

Running the rope along the submissive's groin causes their pussy lips and vulva to gape open or, in caroline's case, forced her dick forwards and out.

Caroline had an impressively thick, almost 8-inch cock. But unfortunately, due to some medical issues, she had trouble achieving a full erection.

Taking control, Vicky ordered caroline to strip naked and then stand with her head up and eyes closed. Next, she was to put her hands behind her head, with her elbows back, and then spread her legs.

Kneeling before caroline, I showed Vicky how to attach the ropes securely. Once caroline's legs were well bound, I picked her up and lay her face down on the bed.

By the surprised grunt caroline gave, she wasn't expecting me to manhandle her quite so easily. Derek/caroline isn't a small girl. I'd guess she is well over six feet tall (183 cm) and weighs around 200 lbs (90 kg).

Vicky secured caroline to the bed before running through the safe words and how to use them with her.

Caroline is an experienced BDSM player, but I emphasised to Vicky to never assume her play partner would automatically understand what safe words to use and when.

A sidebar within a sidebar, not sure if that works, but here goes:

In an awful lot of movies that I've watched that have some BDSM component to them, the safe words they mention are extraordinarily complicated and difficult to remember.

If you're the Dom, the last thing you want is for your play partner to want you to stop, but they cannot remember their safe words correctly, so you don't.

You're going to be in court charged with torture and/or abuse and/or rape.

As a submissive, the very last thing you need is to have reached your limits but be unable to stop the session because you can't remember your safe words.

I like to keep things as simple as possible. Orange, if you want me to ease up or slow down. Red, if you want me to stop.

There's a little more to it than that, if you want to know more, send me an email, and I will expand for you.

Back to the sidebar...

... would automatically understand what safe words to use and when...

Once caroline indicated she had heard and understood the safe words and how to use them, Vicky began the session.

Note: Your session must have a definitive starting and finishing point so that your sub knows when you expect them to be in full submission mode. Having a defined ending tells them when they can begin to climb out of that space.

A simple phrase like, "The session starts now," is all that is required. When the session is over, saying, "The session has ended," will allow your submissive to begin returning to 'normal' mode.

Back to the sidebar...

In full 'MsV' mode, Vicky used the flogger up and down and across caroline's back, ass and upper thighs.

Caroline loved it. She was moaning and groaning, and her thick cock, which caroline had pushed down between her thighs, was already pouring precum.

After using the flogger for a time, Vicky seemed a little lost about what to do next, so I indicated she should stroke her fingers over the head of caroline's cock. With Vicky doing this, caroline, as her arousal grew, began humping the bed.

Taking out a thick leather flogger, I handed it to my wife. Vicky gave me the 'cat' and hefted the flogger to test this new item out. Then, deciding she could wield it effectively, Vicky whacked caroline's ass several times.

Caroline initially jumped at the change of flogger, but her groans became even deeper and faster as MsV whaled on her ass.

Testing what caroline liked and could stand, MsV hit her behind the knees twice each. Doing this elicited an immediate 'orange', so Vicky left that action alone.

Vicky looked at me, silently asking, "What now?"

I mimed that she should wet her forefinger and then rim caroline's ass.

Putting my hand out, I took the flogger from Vicky before handing her a smaller 'cat of nine tails' whip.

The larger whip is a soft suede. This smaller one is leather, a lot lighter, and the lashes are thinner. This makes the sensation less painful but more intense. Using this whip also allows you to specifically target an area, like the top of the coccyx, as an example.

Exerting pressure on caroline's rosebud caused caroline's ass to open to allow MsV's finger inside.

As I've explained in the 'My Introduction' series, internal ass play does nothing for me, so I was a little surprised Vicky knew how to do this. Later that night, I asked where she had learned to do it, as she had never done it for me. Vicky explained that being a nurse, she had to insert suppositories regularly. Also, checking a patient's prostate was another task she often did.

Lucky caroline, huh?

Smacking the nexus of nerves above caroline's coccyx as she fingered her prostate was enough stimulation to send her over the edge into orgasm. Then, gasping and moaning, caroline spat her juices onto the bed, despite never achieving a full erection.

As I had taught her, MsV untied caroline from the bed, released her from all restraints, and then stepped back to allow caroline to rise.

Caroline flipped onto her back before telling MsV what a great job she had done. Caroline explained that she rarely came these days and was pleased that Vicky had been able to get her there.

Caroline then asked, "What do you want me to do to reward you?"

Vicky looked at me enquiringly.

"You can either ride caroline's face or cock, baby. What do you want to do?"

Caroline made a moue, "I don't think I can get hard enough to penetrate you, Mistress, but I'm willing to try if you'd like?"

By the shocked look on Vicky's face, I'm pretty sure she wasn't expecting me to give her permission to ride caroline's cock.

MsV lay beside her submissive so she could kiss her lips and play with her dick. I handed Vicky a bottle of lube, and she oiled caroline's cock so she could stroke up and over it rather than pulling on it.