How to Expand Your Wife's Horizons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Caroline achieved the same semi-erectness as earlier, but, as she had feared, she wasn't hard enough to penetrate Vicky.

MsV swung a leg over caroline's hips, then rubbed her pussy along caroline's thick cock. I placed a finger on the entrance to Vicky's pussy and noted that she was wetter than an El Nino summer.

I hooked my finger under the teddy's bottom to move it aside so I could feed caroline's cock into Vicky's pussy.

Vicky turned to say, "No. I only want to ride along the shaft. I'm really close to cumming, so it won't take much."

But, although Vicky rode caroline for an age, she couldn't quite get over the edge. To help her, I took hold of caroline's shaft and lifted it against Vicky's perineum. With me holding caroline's cock against her pussy, and my fingering of her butt, Vicky shuddered into a loud orgasm.

Note: This night was the first time I'd held a cock that wasn't mine. Mistress Eliza had tried to convince me to try some man-on-man sex when I was with her, but I had always refused.

I would have eagerly participated if I'd known what I was missing out on.

Back to the sidebar...

After cumming on caroline's cock a second time, Vicky was able to coax another handjob orgasm from caroline.

After her second orgasm, caroline requested that we leave her room so she could change and meet us downstairs as Derek. It seemed, now that caroline had had her fun, Derek was ashamed of his crossdressing fetish. He wanted us out of the house as soon as possible.

Vicky and I left his place and headed home. We spent the night fucking like jackrabbits. I'd rarely seen my wife so horny or needing to be fucked into orgasmic bliss.

Although we three tried to get together many times, Vicky, caroline and I never played together again.

Back to the story...

Vicky only met her Dominant one more time. Her Dom had lost his job and had become a stay-at-home dad. With all the extra time her Dom had, he became much more demanding of Vicky's time. Ultimately, I had to step in and tell him their relationship was over. Her Dom was trying to use his domination over her to force her to meet him again.

The last session Vicky did with her Dom was a 'punishment' session for Vicky not answering her Dom's emails and texts quickly enough. Vicky was working full-time, and she wasn't allowed to answer messages during her shift.

As he no longer had an income, the last session had to be at his house when his wife was on the night shift.

I drove her over and then waited in the car. Vicky's Dom had Vicky do a striptease for him, then kneel over a footrest as he took a belt to her ass.

According to Vicky, he wanted her to 'apologise for being disobedient and not answering messages immediately'. Vicky explained that she couldn't answer messages during her shift because mobile phones were banned.

Her explanation served only to enrage her Dom. He tried to belt Vicky into submission but only succeeded in ensuring she would never see him again.

When her Dom finally realised he was fighting a losing battle, he placed a deep tissue massager against Vicky's clit and slid a Gspot vibrator into her pussy. Vicky told me that she had a truly momentous orgasm, but the session had seemed too much like the abuse she had suffered before being taken to Ed and Cheryl's place. As a result, she no longer wished to play with this Dom.

Chapter 6: Annut/AnnA.

Vicky and I met AnnA (her preferred spelling, but I'm not going to keep it as it's screwing with the editing software) as she came off the plane from England on the 12th of January, 2004.

The last leg of Anna's trip was an eighteen-hour flight from Singapore. As a result, she was exhausted and just wanted to sleep. So Vicky and I took her home and showed her where the shower was. Then, when Anna had showered, we tucked her into our bed.

When I returned from a brief bathroom break, Anna and Vicky were kissing and caressing. I was shocked and extremely aroused because neither woman had ever experienced same-on-same sex before.

The biggest problem in bringing another into your relationship is what to do when jealousy surges. I explained to Anna that Vicky had to come first to prevent this. Literally, as well as figuratively.

Although both MsV and I were her Dom/mes, Anna's primary care was to Vicky.

As this was the first time the three of us had played together, I made an exception to the rule that Anna was never to be between Vicky and me. Vicky and Anna were on their sides facing each other, so I slid in behind Anna and began kissing her neck and the tops of her shoulders.

Anna turned to me, and we kissed, "This is so intense," she moaned.

Watching my wife make out with another woman was incredibly erotic, so I had to agree as to the intensity of this experience.

Taking hold of my libido, I said, "Enough for now. Chubby, we need to let the poor girl sleep."

Almost regretfully, Vicky agreed, and we left Anna to recuperate from her long journey.

Vicky and I had taken a couple of weeks off to spend time with our first submissive. So, the following day, when Anna awoke, we had breakfast and discussed what should be next.

The girls decided they would like to get to know each other as lovers and friends before we conducted the first session.

Anna had asked a multitude of questions about Vicky. For example, what were her preferences, how did she like her tea, did she prefer coffee to tea and were they made the same?

I observed that my wife didn't drink anywhere enough water, so Anna began placing a glass of water in front of Vicky every time she sat down. The effect on Vicky's skin was phenomenal. My wife had always had a problem with pimples. The extra water Anna provided her with cleared most of this problem up.

As I'd spoken to Anna on the phone for many hours, I felt I already knew her well enough that I didn't need to discuss things face-to-face. I mostly left the girls to chat and see if they could connect.

I knew things were going well when Vicky took Anna by the hand and led her back to bed.

I hung back, unsure if my wife wanted me to join her first attempt at lesbian sex. But when the girls got to the bedroom door, Vicky turned to see where I was. Then, seeing me still standing in the kitchen, she frowned, "Aren't you coming? I don't want to do this on my own. I need you there to reassure me it's okay."

I'm unsure if my feet touched any part of the floor between where I was standing and our bedroom door.

I've had dozens of FFM and FMF sexual experiences. Generally speaking, I don't like them. Don't get me wrong, I've lived that 'every guy's fantasy' scenario plenty of times, but I've found that it's rare that both women are actually into it.

Either one is doing it to keep their partner (me) happy and is therefore only reluctantly going along with it. Or, one of the women is a lesbian and is putting up with me because she wants to have sex with my girl.

I find MFM threesomes much more enjoyable because the woman is usually right into it. The guys often try to impress her more than the other, so they're both carefully looking after the woman's sexual needs

The best sex I've ever had has been MMF threesomes, where all holes on all partners are open and available for play. It is even more exciting if the other 'M' is transgender or a crossdresser.

Playing with Vicky and Anna was different. It was like playing with Liz and Becca because the girls were equally into each other as they were into me.

Climbing onto the bed, I allowed Anna to move between Vicky and me again. This wasn't the way I wanted it to be. But, because Anna was the new one in the relationship, I wanted her to become comfortable first.

Once we firmly established our relationship, I wanted Anna to be outside Vicky or me. Preferably, I wanted her outside of Vicky, helping to stimulate Vicky's pleasure spots so I could drive my wife into numerous orgasmic explosions.

I was never going to become jealous of Vicky and Anna's relationship. It was something I wanted and liked and had experienced before. However, there was a good chance, because of my earlier infidelity, Vicky would become jealous of the time Anna and I spent together. So it was important Anna and I looked after Vicky's needs before any play between us occurred.

The girls began with some fairly chaste kisses, but when Anna's hand found Vicky's left breast, the kissing heated up. Moaning, Vicky let Anna lift her pyjama top. Anna lowered her mouth onto Vicky's nipple, and Vicky's head tipped back as another almost growl of lust poured from her.

Moving to a kneeling position, Anna began switching back and forth across Vicky's breasts. Anna may have never had girl-on-girl sex before, but she had tits. So she did to Vicky's breasts what she liked having done to hers.

Lying on my side, I had the best seat in the house. My dick was throbbing and twitching as I watched my wife of nineteen years enjoy her first lesbian experience.

Sitting, the girls peeled their clothes off before wrapping their arms around each other and mashing their breasts against the other. Kissing passionately, Vicky lay down and then guided Anna's mouth back onto her lusciously large chest.

By 32 and after childbirth, my wife's breasts had ripened from fine young apples to large, firm melons.

Anna swirled her tongue up, over, and around Vicky's breasts. She switched back and forth between them, sucking and nibbling on one nipple as she stroked and lightly tweaked the other.

Moaning lustily, Vicky guided Anna down onto her pussy.

This was the moment of truth. Could Anna do it? Could she place her mouth on and use her tongue in another woman's pussy? Would Vicky let her?

Without any hesitation, Anna's mouth closed on my wife's pussy. Sucking Vicky's clitoris into her mouth, Anna swirled and twirled her tongue over this delicious treat.

A little fearful of how explosively her body was reacting to being orally serviced by a woman, Vicky turned her head towards me and reached out her hand.

"It feels so good, baby," she moaned. "So much softer than when you do it. Softer, more gentle, and way slower. Oh, Gawd!"

With the later epithet, Vicky came.

Looking very pleased with herself, Anna tried slipping her middle finger inside her new Mistress. Vicky rewarded Anna with another deep groan as her pussy clenched down on Anna's finger as she orgasmed again.

Anna ran her tongue over Vicky's clit, pushing her finger in and out. Then, to Anna's surprise, Vicky came again.

Anna raised to her knees and looked at Vicky in disbelief.

"Did you just cum three times? She asked her Mistress.

Sitting, Vicky answered, "Yes. Why?"

"You can cum more than once at a time?"

"Yes. I can orgasm many times during sex if the sex is good."

"Fuck!" Anna, a little jealously, groaned. "I struggle to get there once. Usually, I have to masturbate myself to orgasm after my partner and I have finished."

"I'll have to fix that for you, then. Won't I, miss?" I stated.

Anna turned to me, "Do you think you can, Sir? Do you think I can achieve orgasm during sex?"

"I've never had any trouble before," I told her confidently. "I've never left a woman unsatisfied yet. I don't propose to start with you."

"Will you show me now?" Anna pleaded.

"No," I answered. "Today is about you and Vicky getting comfortable with each other. And it's about making sure you and I can give Vicky the best orgasms of her life. I promise you that you and I will play another time and that you will cum at least once."

Anna nodded and then turned back to Vicky, "What would you like me to do now, Mistress? She asked.

With a nervous look at me and a quick squeeze of my hand, Vicky replied, "I want to taste you, if I may?"

"Of course, Mistress," Anna answered submissively. "There was no need to ask. Please, just tell me what you want, and I will comply."

Anna lay against a pillow propped up against the headboard, then lifted her knees and spread her thighs. Kneeling, my wife hesitatingly lowered her mouth down towards Anna's pussy.

Looking into Anna's shaved pussy, shaved because I insist all my submissives remain hairless from the eyebrows down, Vicky moaned, "My goodness, you're so wet and hot! You have pussy juice running out of you. That's so hot!"

Knowing Anna was so turned on seemed to allow Vicky to stretch her tongue and delicately touch it to the entrance to Anna's vulva. Anna's head tipped back, and her eyes closed as she emitted a profoundly sensual moan.

Hearing her girl react so powerfully to what she was doing encouraged Vicky to go further. She placed a thumb above Anna's clitoris' hood and stretched the skin back to expose Anna's clit. Then, flicking her tongue over Anna's most responsive outer pleasure node, Vicky began encouraging Anna to climb Cum Mountain.

As Vicky was kneeling and had her head down in Anna's pussy, her bottom was waving tantalisingly in the air. I couldn't take any more of this magnificently erotic spectacle in front of me without doing something to join in.

Dropping my robe, all that I had on, I knelt behind Vicky, placed my left hand on the top of her bottom, and then held my shaft as I guided my cock's head into her pussy.

Feeling me slide all of my 7 inches into her, Vicky gasped and moaned. Her hot breath blew over Anna's clitoris, and Anna came, much to Anna's surprise.

Anna's pussy becomes highly sensitive after she's had an orgasm. So her lover needs to stay away from that area until Anna feels ready to play some more. Unfortunately, neither Vicky nor I knew that.

Vicky went down on Anna again. It took a few minutes before I noticed that Anna had screwed her face up and bit her bottom lip, trying not to cry out.

"What's the matter, miss anna?" I asked.

"I'm too sensitive, Master," she replied.

Vicky, hearing my voice, had sat up.

"Explain," I demanded.

It was only then that Anna explained how she has problems reaching an orgasm, but once she has cum, her pussy becomes so sensitive that touching it is agonising.

"Would you like to help me make love to MsV instead?" I inquired.

"Yes, please, Master. What would you like me to do?"

"I'm going to do MsV doggy style. If you lie on your back, I'll get MsV to straddle your head. Once I'm inside her, I want you to tongue her clitoris. Inevitably, you'll have to lick my balls and shaft as you're doing that because they're all going to be in the same area. You okay with that?"

"Yes, Master. I love giving oral to my Dominant."

"You'll get a face full of cum when I orgasm. Is that okay?"

"Yes, Master."

Anna lay on her back.

A little scared but incredibly turned on, my wife swung her leg over Anna, then lowered her pussy onto Anna's ready tongue.

I avidly watched as Anna probed Vicky's pussy with her tongue. Then, moving up behind Vicky, I felt Anna's tongue on my cock's head as I positioned it at Vicky's pussy's entrance. Anna swirled her tongue over my glans and then along my shaft as I pushed into my wife. Once I was fully inside, Anna moved her tongue to Vicky's clit.

Vicky turned her head to look back at me, "This is so wild," she moaned.

Then, uttering a rare swear word, Vicky yelled, "OMFG! I'm cumming!"

Anna and I were able to force almost a dozen orgasms out of my wife before she begged, "enough".

In those days, I could cum four or five times myself in a session. I had two orgasms inside Vicky as she repeatedly climbed and then fell off Mount Orgasmic. When Vicky had finally had enough, I was rock-hard and dying to go again.

"Would you like me to fuck you, miss anna?" I asked.

Anna answered, "My pussy is still too sensitive, but I'd like you to take my ass, Sir, if you'd like?"

After this session, I sat Anna down. Then I explained that, as my submissive, Natalia, she didn't have breasts or boobs, she didn't have a pussy or vagina, nor did she have an ass. What she had were tits, an arse, and a cunt. I told her Anna had breasts, a pussy, and an ass, but Natalia was a receptacle for cock and cum.

Note: I have over thirty-five years of BDSM experience. One of the many things I've learned is that it's better for the overall mental health of your submissive that they have an almost split personality. One personality is the submissive slut that lives to be owned and dominated. The other is their normal 'vanilla world' self. Having a 'sub name' that you use when you want the submissive slut helps with this transition from everyday life to BDSM submissive.

Natalia was Anna's 'sub name'.

Back to the story...

Turning to my wife, I asked, "You okay about me fucking this slut in her ass?"

"Go for it," Vicky replied.

I learned that morning that Anna loved anal sex. More often than not, her pussy would rub raw before her partner came and before she could orgasm, but I could fuck her ass for hours, and all she wanted was more.

Anna rarely came from anal sex, however. She loved it and revelled in the feelings, but they didn't cause her to orgasm.

After I had cum in her ass, Anna dutifully used her mouth to lick and suck me clean.

To my surprise, having watched me fuck her submissive, Vicky was ready to go again. This time I lay on my wife in a classic missionary position as she exchanged kisses and caresses with Anna.

Vicky came twice more before she told me to "hurry up and cum inside me. My pussy is sore."

Primarily, Anna was Vicky's submissive, but most of our BDSM sessions were either done exclusively by me or run by me with minimal input from my wife. Mainly because my wife still lacked the self-confidence to do them on her own.

Anna stayed with us as our submissive for almost eight years. Unfortunately, we had to spend some of that time apart as Anna wanted to become an Australian citizen. To be allowed to do this, Anna needed a work sponsor. Anna is one of the few people in the world who can not only build you a supercomputer from scratch but she can also program it for you.

One of the big two supermarket retail chains offered her a job in programming and sponsored her citizenship. Unluckily, this role was based in Melbourne.

Over the eight years we were a D/s trio, I taught Anna that she could cum from penis in vagina sex. She still tells me that doing so with others is a very rare occasion for her. My most significant success was teaching Anna to 'cum on demand'.

My doing this alleviated Anna's most persistent fear, that she would disappoint her sexual partner by being unable to orgasm with them. Now, I could raise her arousal to almost fever pitch, use the trigger phrase, and she would immediately lurch into an orgasm.

With others, all Anna has to do to get over the edge is imagine them demanding, "Cum for me now, my little natalia".

Anna left us because she wanted to find a Dominant that could be hers alone. She loves us, and we remain in constant contact, but she now lives in The Netherlands with her Mistress.

Sidebar: Separating the submissive from the 'vanilla' entity.

I have worked with numerous submissive women and, latterly, submissive men. I've found that giving them an almost split personality at the beginning of their journey into submission is a good thing.

Once I've achieved the separation, the next phase is to change the need to a want. I'm not trying to turn every needy slut into a self-confident, 'fuck you' woman. I'm trying to get them to submit because they want to, and it's fun. Not because they're compelled to to satisfy their emotional needs.

When I've changed the need into a want, I need to reintegrate the two personalities, creating a whole person that loves to submit because it helps balance their lives.