How to Expand Your Wife's Horizons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My experiences tell me that a true submissive has a deep-seated need to submit. Unfortunately, this overwhelming need, especially in women, leads them to make terrible decisions when choosing lovers and Dominants.

With women, they seem almost always to choose lovers who aren't so much dominant as either physically or emotionally abusive or both. However, once they understand what they truly yearn for, they can choose their life partners more wisely. They typically yearn for someone to take the reins and who will encourage and support their self-discovery journey.

If I take on a new submissive, I ask them to choose a 'sub name'. I do this to separate the sub that needs to submit from the strong, independent person underneath.

Back to the story...

Chapter 7: Vicky's first male submissive.

My wife isn't really bisexual, let alone a lesbian, but she adored having sex with Anna. Making love to and with Anna was simply one of the ways Vicky could show her love and appreciation to her submissive.

Although she would have one-on-one sex with Anna, these events were usually confined to after Vicky had completed a session with her. Most of the sex she and Anna had was together, with me.

I wanted Vicky to experience a BDSM session with a male sub. Male subs are different to female ones. Male subs, as most men are, are sex driven. An awful lot of men aren't submissive at all until they're horny.

With that in mind, it's vital that you don't allow a male submissive to cum until the end of the play session. Whilst they're horny, you can make a male sub do almost anything. But, once they've blown, it's often impossible to get them to do a damned thing.

Vicky and I began trolling through ICQ, looking for a suitable submissive male for Vicky to experience.

I've stated this elsewhere, but, submissive men are a lot like dog shit on a Parisian street. You can't help but stand on some every time you turn around. There are just that many of you.

In terms of actual numbers, I'd guess the percentage of submissives in both genders is probably close to the same. But men can advertise their submissiveness with little consequence. On the other hand, women who put on a site that they are submissive are immediately inundated with zillions of messages from the likes of the wankers mentioned above.

What this means, boys, is you need to try extra hard to stand out. For example, a sentence saying, "Sub male looking for Domme to serve," along with a dick pic, just won't cut it.

Oh, you'll get messages from 'Financial Dommes' offering to conduct a session for a price. But it's unlikely a Domme will randomly contact you. Not even if you have a 10-inch dick.

Wading through the 100s of possibilities became nothing but a chore and quite depressing. In the end, we gave up and joined our local munch.

We met a Dom/me couple at the munch who had several subs in their stable. After meeting this couple socially a few times, I negotiated a swap. They would loan us their least experience male submissive in return for the Dom of the couple being allowed to dominate Vicky in a return session.

I had initially offered Anna, but neither the couple nor Anna felt any attraction, so we had to work out an alternative.

This Dom insisted that vaginal sex with Vicky had to be part of the deal. I was happy, as I wanted my wife to become comfortable having sex with others. But Vicky was hesitant. She eventually agreed as long as the Dom wore protection.

Notes: The Domme of this couple wanted me included as part of the deal. Even if Vicky had agreed, I never gave Vicky a chance to because I flatly refused, as I wouldn't have done a session as a submissive.

Although I enjoyed the sex Mistress Eliza, Becca, and I had, I did not like being forced into the submissive role.

Plus, I felt the Domme of this couple was a bitch, and I didn't find her the least attractive.

Vicky wanted an inexperienced submissive male for her first attempt because she was afraid of screwing up and embarrassing herself in front of him. She thought an inexperienced player wouldn't notice if she erred in something.

Back to the story...

I'm not sure who was more nervous when Albert, our chosen play partner, arrived at our place for the session, him or Vicky. Albert was curious about man-on-man sex, one of the reasons he had been chosen and had only had one previous BDSM session with his Domme.

Albert was barely twenty and still a virgin until Mistress Constance relieved him of that burden during their first session. I wondered why an experienced BDSM power couple like Rich and Constance had accepted such a callow youth into their stable until Albert stripped off.

Albert must have been at least 9 inches long and was thick with it. He also sported a pair of meaty balls. His are the biggest balls I've ever seen on someone.

Vicky glanced at me with widened eyes, "Wow!" She mouthed with her back towards Albert.

Vicky explained that I was only there in an observational and supervisory role and that no play between Albert and me was required. Albert looked crestfallen at this.

I discovered later that Rich played no part in the BDSM play between his wife and their male submissives. Rich was, in fact, quite homophobic.

Experience has taught me that the more homophobic someone is, the more likely they're at least bicurious, and they're probably terrified that they're gay.

Vicky had expanded her MsV outfit for this session. Instead of the 'whore heels' described above, she had purchased a pair of 'thigh-high fuck-me boots'. To go with these boots, she had bought an ultra-short leather miniskirt, a leather thong, and a leather bustier.

To complete the look, she had a full-length flowing leather jacket that fell from her shoulders to just above the floor.

Later in the session, I discovered that my wife had purchased and was wearing a strap-on.

If I were to ever do another BDSM session as a submissive, my wife wearing this outfit and demanding that I got on my knees to suck her cock would probably be the reason I did.

To start the session, Vicky had Albert stand against the wall with his head up, eyes down, and hands behind his back. Then, squirting some lube into her palm, Vicky wrapped her hand around Albert's enormous cock and began stroking him.

Only a few seconds of this had Albert begging to cum.

In reply, Vicky released his cock and then stood back.

"You will cum when I say you can," she told him authoritatively.

Now that she had Albert's complete attention, Vicky ran through the safe word procedures and then made Albert repeat them. With his dick throbbing and twitching and precum pouring from the eye of his cock, Albert correctly stated his understanding of the procedures.

With a formal, "Albert, the session starts now," Vicky then demanded, "Kneel before me."

Albert knelt.

"Eyes down!" Vicky snapped.

Note: During a session, I bar the submissive from making eye contact with me. Making the sub keep their eyes lowered helps reinforce that they are below you for this period. That their purpose, within the established boundaries, is to serve you.

Other Dom/mes I know demand a sub always look at their eyes. I don't think either way matters because what is essential is that the sub is doing as instructed, not what they're doing.

To further establish our positions, the sub is only allowed to answer with one of these three sentences_ "Yes, Sir", "No, Sir", and "I don't understand, Sir".

The sub must remain quiet if I ask a question that these phrases can't answer.

Punishment is due if the sub breaks any of the above rules. Blatant breaches of the rules are punished by me ending the session and sending the sub home to reflect on their actions.

An example of a blatant breach: The sub presents without shaving off all body hair.

Back to the story...

It was here that Vicky made her first mistake. She demanded that Albert take the second 'sub-position', assuming he would know what that was. When Albert moved and then froze because he didn't know what this position was, Vicky became a little flustered.

Note: The first 'sub-position' is kneeling naked with your ass on your heels and knees apart, your head up and shoulders back, but eyes down. Your hands should be palm up on your thighs.

If you want to really impress, when your Dominant enters the room, say, "I hope you find this girl (boy) acceptable, Sir (Ma'am).

Back to the story...

Fortunately, with his eyes firmly fixed on the floor, Albert didn't notice the panicked look MsV threw at me.

"Has Mistress Constance taught you any of the standard 'sub-positions' yet, little one?" I asked to cover Vicky's sudden moment of self-doubt.

"No, Sir," Albert replied.

Now that she knew the problem, Vicky could step back in again.

"Kneel on the floor with your head down on one arm, knees apart, and the other hand spreading your butt cheeks," she instructed.

Once Albert had assumed this position, Vicky inspected him.

"Hairy for a submissive, isn't he?" She observed.

Note: I insist all my subs remain hairless from their eyebrows down. I've lost a lot of potential male subs because of this edict. I insist on this because I'm not physically attracted to the masculine. I love feminine crossdressers and adore transgirls, but masculine males leave me sexually cold.

I insist my submissives are hairless because it teaches them that my will rules and their task is to please their Master. Them appearing before me hairless pleases me.

Back to the story...

"Shame he isn't one of ours," I pointed out. "If he was, you could make him shave down for you."

Albert silently stayed in the requested position, but the back of his neck flushed. He seemed to like the humiliation because his ass' sphincter was pulsing in time with his cock's throbbing.

Albert is an average-sized guy, maybe around the 5 ft. 10 in. (178 cm) range. Albert wasn't fat, but he could have done with some exercise to tone up. Albert's hair was a mousy brown and cut quite long. His untidy mop fell over his glasses and covered his eyes all the time. I didn't understand why he didn't have it cut shorter.

Squatting behind him, Vicky ran her hands across his neck, down his back, over his ass cheeks, along his perineum, and onto his balls.

Albert groaned lustfully as MsV's hand found his heavy sack.

Notes: This action does two things. Firstly, when the sub is required to be hairless, it allows you to check how effectively they have removed their body hair. Secondly, it gives the sub a chance to become accustomed to your hands on intimate parts of their body.

Straight guys will gleefully accept a woman's touch. Gay or bisexual males will happily accept a man touching them. Heterosexual identifying males will flinch and probably jump away if another male touches them sexually before they're comfortable with the idea. Running your hands across the male's shoulders and back in an intimate, but not sexual, way gives the sub a chance to get used to another male touching their body.

Women typically need you to establish trust before they can relax enough to enjoy being touched sexually. Slowly stroking their erogenous zones before going near their breasts, ass, or pussy helps you to establish that trust.

Back to the story...

"Were you a good boy and refrained from masturbating for the last three days?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Did you have any wet dreams where you orgasmed?"

"No, Mistress."

Note: I like my subs to be hot and horny before a session, so I refuse to allow them to masturbate for at least three days before a meet. Women can follow this demand easily, usually. Males struggle. Show me a man that says he doesn't masturbate, and I'll show you a liar.

The male, especially if he's as young and inexperienced as Albert, will more than likely have a wet dream if you make him celibate for too long before your session.

Back to the story...

"Good boy,"

Albert blushed again at the praise.

Vicky was gently manipulating Albert's massive balls as she asked these questions.

"So, my little albert, does that mean you have a big sack full of man goo for your Mistress?"

Groaning, Albert gasped, "Yes, Mistress."

"Would you like to cum for me?"

I nearly stepped in here. If my wife had continued this tease for much longer, Albert would have cum regardless of what denials were in place.

"May I, please, Mistress?" Albert begged.

In response, Vicky released his balls and moved in front of him. On her way, she picked up the larger 'cat' and the studded leather flogger described above.

Dangling these two items in front of him so he could see them despite his lowered head, Vicky shook the 'cat' whip, "First, I will use this on your back and arse. After I've used that, I will use my paddle on your ass as you kneel over my thighs. I will give you ten strokes with the paddle. You will count each one, then thank me for it."

Albert only nodded his acceptance, so MsV whacked his ass with her open palm, "What was that?" She asked.

"Sorry, Mistress," Albert almost whispered. "I meant, yes, Mistress."

"Good boy."

Albert almost wagged his tail like a happy puppy at that praise.

Vicky administered the first few hits with the whip from where she was standing. These were all quite gentle, testing to see Albert's response and where his pain threshold was.

Note: Generally speaking, I find a woman's pain threshold is much higher than a man's. Women seem more able to accept the pain into themselves and then ride it into pleasure. Men usually fight the pain. As a result, the pain amplifies and becomes too intense.

I've known many female pain sluts, but have only met one male one.

I don't enjoy playing with pain sluts as there are no limits. I like bringing my play partner up to the edge of their known limit and then seeing if I can't add enough pleasure that they can stretch this limit further.

Some Dom/mes seem only to want to inflict pain. They then expect their sub to turn that pain into pleasure themselves. I don't. I use pain as a counterpoint to the pleasure I'm giving them. For mine, using pain as just pain is abuse. Using pain to emphasise pleasure is terrific for the sub as it drives them to greater heights of sexual ecstasy.

Back to the story...

Albert took these first few shots without a sound or movement, so Vicky moved behind him. Ramping up the strike's intensity, MsV lashed Albert four times from the tops of his shoulders to the top of his bottom.

Albert was humming and subconsciously humping his hips forwards and back. I doubt that Vicky had noticed as she had hesitated to wait to see what Albert would do and to see if he needed to use a safe word.

Albert's hips slowed to a stop. When they did, Vicky said, "I'm going to give you four hard whips on your ass cheeks, two on each, alternately, okay?"

"Yes, Mistress."

Stepping back to give herself more room to swing, MsV brought the suede 'cat' down onto Albert's ass quite hard. Albert's hips jerked forwards, but he quickly forced them back to the required position.

As soon as he had reassumed the correct position, Vicky hit his other ass cheek.

Albert's ass had welted beautifully. Just the right kind of red that will leave a faint bruise for Albert to proudly wear as a memento of this session, but not hard enough to do any real damage.

He did moan quite deeply after the second blow, however.

As I've taught her, Vicky asked, "Do you need to use a safe word, little mister albert?"

Note: Check in with your sub regularly during a session. Female subs often get lost in their submission and do not notice their body screaming at them that they must stop. Male ones get that whole 'male machismo' bullshit happening and won't admit that a 'mere woman' can hurt them enough they need to cry off.

Asking the above simple question will save you a court case later and ensure your sub's safety.

Back to the story...

"No, Mistress."

Vicky was about to resume when I touched her elbow and indicated how Albert was 'humping the air'.

Seeing this, Vicky wet her index finger and rimmed Albert's rosebud.

"Oh Gawd, Mistress. Oh, Gawd," He moaned.

Just as Albert was about to cum, MsV grabbed and squeezed his oversized balls. She squeezed them hard enough to remove Albert's imminent need to cum. Her doing that kept him as hot and horny as hell.

"Two more, little one. You ready?"

"Yes, Mistress," Albert averred eagerly.

Albert had already associated being hit with pleasure. So he was keen to endure more pain to be rewarded with more pleasure.

Vicky moved to one side so she could hit across both of Albert's ass cheeks simultaneously. With the same approximate intensity as the first two strokes, Vicky hit him from his right once, then moved to repeat this from the left.

The criss-cross of welts over Albert's ass looked divine.

Albert was moaning and 'air humping' again.

Vicky gave me a mischievous grin. Then, pulling her skirt up, let her strapon fall into view. Surprised at her daring, my eyes widened, and I had to stifle a gasp of surprise. Then, grinning even more broadly, MsV took some lube out of her bag and greased her strap-on cock.

Moving closer to Albert, MsV demanded, "Close your eyes, little one. Put your head on the ground and spread your ass cheeks. Your Mistress is going to take your ass' cherry for you as you requested. You may not cum from this. Do you understand?"

I knew Albert and Vicky had been chatting on Facebook messenger, but I didn't realise they had discussed this. Vicky had kept shtum because she wanted to surprise me. Vicky phoned Constance to check if she was allowed to deflower Albert's ass.

Constance replied, "Oh, Gawd, yes. I hate how the whiny little bitches snivel when I do it."

Moaning, "Yes, Mistress," Albert took the requested position.

Squatting, Vicky positioned her strap-on's head at Albert's rosebud.

I thought I needed to step in again because Vicky hadn't done anything to stretch or prepare Albert's ass to take a cock, but my wife had it covered.

"Have you been using your butt plugs, little mister albert? If you haven't, I will punish you by forcing you to take my cock anyway."

"Yes, Mistress," Albert replied.

"Good boy, this strap-on is smaller than the biggest plug you use, so you should be able to take this easily.

"Yes, Mistress."

OMFG! Readers, the only scene I can imagine being more erotic than my wife taking Albert's ass cherry would be my wife taking a virgin girl's.

Vicky gently entered Albert's ass. MsV held there, waiting for Albert to groan an acceptance before pushing in further. Albert moaned and pushed his ass back to indicate he was ready for more.

Albert jerked, then groaned as the strap-on's head broke through his knot. But, once Vicky had slid all of the strap-on's cock into him, his groan of protest turned to one of pure pleasure.

Even though she was inexperienced at using a strap-on, my wife knew from her nursing exactly where a man's prostate is, so she instinctively adjusted her hips until Albert's moans indicated she had hit his P-spot.

My slim, prudish, sexually inexperienced wife fucked this submissive man's ass perfectly. It was an enormously stimulating spectacle. Watching Vicky Domme this guy had me hotter than four inches from a noonday sun.

As Albert's Mistress had permitted me to play with Albert, and he had expressed a desire to try male-on-male sex, I lay on the floor close to his head and offered my cock to his lips. Albert's eyes flew open when he felt my cock push against his cheek. He stared at me briefly before opening his mouth and letting my dick inside.

1...34567...11