How to Join The Orc Queen's Harem? Ch. 03

Story Info
Girl wants to join a futa queen's harem. #3
2.1k words
4.25
1.8k
5
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/17/2024
Created 11/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter #3: Innocence broken, part II.

The orc queen has a duty when it comes to relationships, she's the leader, she's the one everyone looks up to in her queendom, and not only due to her fierceness when it comes to battle.

Her last wife, the princess of the elf kingdom, she remembers the day she came to her running from her uncle who killed her parents just to take over the throne, she remembers the girl begging her for help to stop her uncle.

And yet, the queen didn't help her unless she became her next wife, and for that, the elf needed to pass the yearly test or become another sex toy for her army of futa monsters which included orcs, dragon girls, horse girls, and many other group of monster futas.

She wanted to help the girl but rules were rules and there was nothing that could make her break the rules her ancestors created because that would only mean one thing, she'd lose the respect her citizens had for her, and there's no bigger shame than that, only death can make you get your honor back.

The girl ended up winning and becoming her last wife but the queen was tempted to help her without getting anything in exchange which would've been a broken rule in the Queendom's book of rules, and her only reason for that? Because even with her serious look, the queen falls in love easily with pretty girls.

But the queen fulfilled her duty, she got a new wife and when she visited the new elf king, she sliced him in two gaining not only complete control of her wife but also securing her family the throne of the elven kingdom, the daughter her elf wife has inside her will become the next futa-queen of the elven lands, because yes, if you get pregnant by a futa you're only going to give birth to another futanari.

With her cold head and calculating personality, the queen managed to get herself some very nice rewards with the decision, a wife and a kingdom for her family something that wouldn't have happened if she listened to her feelings first and just helped the girl without any condition.

Yes, the queen's very cold-headed, and nothing could break her morals, or at least that's the image she gives to the world, but that elf girl almost made her ditch all her morals and beliefs just because she managed to make the queen fall in love with her and surprisingly, this girl who was opening her pussy on her own, she was starting to make her feel similar feelings as her last wife.

Her sexy body, her cute face, and the fact that she seems to be in love with her even before introducing her cock inside her is something that makes her feel wanting to cancel this fucking tournament and just take this girl with her.

You see, the queen has been making the best women in the world her wives ever since she was young, her mother (the previous queen) didn't believe in tournaments, she just wanted new toys to break and fuck, and even to this day since she quit from being a queen, she's still getting new toys, that's the usual way in which her country works, pleasure is more important than everything else.

But that's not the case for the current queen Ollinya, she's looking for more than pleasure, she wants the best women in the world, and that's why she made tournaments come back to the queendom as a way to get new wives, because not only it benefits her and her family but also the queendom, getting new toys, new genes, that's something essential if they want their queendom to survive.

However, one thing that she's looking for over than just pleasure is love... Yes, the queen even with her rude image, in the deepest of her heart she's still looking for love, she just wants someone to love her selflessly.

You see, the reason she's holding tournaments every year it's not only to fulfill the social expectations the queendom has on her, it's also because she hasn't gotten in her hands the right woman for her, you see, the cycle the women who marry the orc queen follow is the next one.

1.- You complete the tournament.

2.- You get married.

3.- You get pregnant and from now on, you can decide if you want to continue having sex with the queen or just focus on raising your children and living a life full of luxuries.

A lot of them would love to fucking the queen all day every day, however, once their children are born, the motherly instincts take all over them and they need to focus on them making them realize that they may not love the queen as the sex makes them believe, however, it's not like they don't regularly have sex with the queen because having more children is important.

A queen needs to break their women constantly if they want just live sex toys, and if queen Ollinya wanted she could keep fucking the women of her harem without mercy until their minds make them think of nothing but sex, however, that's the method all the previous queens have used and Ollinya is not like that.

If she wants a life partner she not only needs someone who loves her while she fucks her constantly, she wants a person who could love her for the rest of her life not only physically but also emotionally, and the moment that happens, she knows it will be time for her to retire and give the place to her heir, after all, she's getting close to her fifties, so, it's not weird for her to think about giving her place to someone young, like her eldest daughter who's already thirty.

And this girl, Stanza was her name, she managed to surprise the orc queen in a way she didn't expect, despite her petite body and cute personality, she thought she could break her only with a blowjob but she was so wrong with this, the orc-queen has been surprised and that's something it does not happen every day.

"Girl... I'm not going to deny you have guts," The queen smirked. "This cock here, it has broken stronger and bigger women, all of them from races that have stronger physical abilities than those of a human, so, I give you props for surviving the blowjob test," She told the young woman as she caressed her cheek.

The queen suddenly grabbed her cock and placed the tip on top of the girl's pussy.

"My queen..." The younger woman mumbled shyly as she waited for the monarch to break her.

"A human hasn't won in ages, I have high expectations of you, so, don't disappoint me," Those were the final words the queen said before she finally inserted her thing inside the younger woman's pussy.

And her pussy was so wet, but despite that, it wasn't so easy to insert her shaft, but according to the rules of the tournament, she needed to insert her whole thing at once, and the moans coming from Stanza's mouth didn't take too long to appear, and they were getting louder as seconds passed by.

"Fuck... The tightness is amazing!" The orc queen was having a hard time trying to not lose control.

"Are you okay my queen?" Yritta suddenly asked her as she deepthroated one of the losers.

"Yes... I'm more than fine, we have a fine pussy here Yritta, I haven't felt like this in ages!" The queen had a huge smirk on her face.

This surely was making her back in time to when she lost her virginity to her first love, a human girl with who she used to be friends since they were young, she was the love of her life and the one she was planning on marrying her, or that was until a disease took her away from her, and at some point, she couldn't help but see in Stanza the figure of her old lover, the tightness the expressions, it's been so long since she had taken such a good human pussy.

"We're getting close girl, don't be afraid!" The queen said as she tried to insert the last inches of her dick inside the girl's pussy.

Stanza didn't say anything she just continued moaning, she had a dreamy expression adorned with a smile even though she was clearly having some difficulties taking the queen's cock, however, the queen's cock was releasing a liquid that made things easier for Stanza, it eases the pain and it brings pleasure to any girl she fucks.

"Wow... I can't believe it, you did it, girl!" Queen Ollinya congratulated the girl, who seemed so lost right now, and now it was time for the real test. "Stanza... Are you okay?" Asked the queen.

And the answer to this question will determine if the girl succeeded or failed the test, her innocence has been broken by such a brutal cock and in this condition is almost impossible for most women to survive, it's a good test because not only helps the orc queen eliminate the ones who wouldn't survive her fucking sessions that usually last long hours every day for a few weeks.

The queen was hopeful, she wanted this girl to succeed, and she knew she shouldn't think like this, it's not good to get attached to the contestants as they could lose any time, and in the end, they will end up becoming her army's new toys which will make her sad and yet, she was still hopeful about her even though she hasn't answered the question and that wasn't a good sign.

"I'm sorry my queen...I'm just trying to enjoy your cock as much as I can because I don't know for how long this would last," She said cutely while blushing.

And the queen suddenly had a shocked expression just like Yritta, the queen suddenly took her cock out of the girl's pussy.

"My queen, please give me mo--" The girl complained but then, she was forced to be on all fours.

And the queen didn't say anything, she just inserted her cock inside the girl's ass just like she did with her pussy, and the process was easier than the previous, Stanza moaned as the orc queen focused on inserting her thing until she managed to get her whole thing into Stanza's huge ass.

"My queen... It's over, she passed," Yritta told her ruler.

"Are you enjoying my butt, my queen? You can do whatever you want with it, I've trained my ass for a few years just for this!" She said with a slight smirk.

Stanza knew that monster-futas love to have anal sex, and they love to inflate their women, so, she was prepared for this, she left her vaginal virginity for the queen though.

"Well... When life gives you a good ass to fuck..." The queen said with a smirk and suddenly she started to move inside the younger woman.

Stanza started to release some interesting sounds, she has indeed been training for this, however, this is the first time she takes a cock as big as this.

"Fuck... This ass is amazing!" The queen said aggressively before she started to increase the pace of her hip movements.

Taking the virginities of the contestants of the day has been so exhausting and yet, she hasn't been able to cum even though she has fucked a lot of them, Stanza has the fortune (or misfortune) depending on who you ask to receive all the frustrations the queen has been saved while fucking countless mouths, pussies, and asses.

"Take this and this!" The queen said loudly as she spanked with force the younger woman's rear causing her to moan louder.

The show the queen and Stanza were giving to the crowd caused them to cheer for them, some warriors while they were fucking the loser contestants, they also were cheering for the queen and others for Stanza, nothing like an event like this to bring all the people in this country together.

"I can't take it anymore... I'm getting close!" The queen said before she lifted the younger woman in the air, she was holding her with her arms while she fucked her without mercy.

"Yes... Destroy this ass, my queen... Give me your wonderful seed!" Screamed Stanza.

And the queen decided to be benevolent with her, so, it didn't take too long before Stanza started to get filled with huge quantities of the queen's seed, causing Stanza's stomach to get as big as if she were pregnant.

***Thank you for reading, see you in the next chapter!***