How to Join The Orc Queen's Harem? Ch. 02

Story Info
Girl wants to join a futa queen's harem. #2
2k words
4.14
3.5k
8
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/17/2024
Created 11/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

How to join the orc queen's harem chapter #2: Innocence broken, part I.

Stanza was nervous, today was the day, the second test was about to start and she didn't know how to feel, she was excited but worried at the same time, she was curious to know what the orc queen had planned for them today.

She was so nervous and eager that she couldn't sleep anymore, so, she took off the blanket from her body letting the world see that she was wearing practically nothing, a tiny black thong and a pair of stickers placed over her nipples were her outfit, the staff told them that from yesterday to the day the competition ends those are the only things they're allowed to wear.

Wearing something like this was so embarrassing for Stanza, however, she also felt excited as she knew that more embarrassing things awaited her in the possible case of her winning the competition to become the new member of the queen's harem.

Stanza sighed and with a smile on her face as she rose from the bed, she was staying in the temporary camp set by the staff of the queendom, Stanza decided to get out of her tent to take some fresh air and she realized it was close to dawn.

"Sleeping problems?" Stanza was suddenly taken back the moment she heard someone appearing from another tent. "I'm Astrix," a long-haired redhead woman with green eyes who looked to be around her age said with a smile on her face as she extended her hand for Stanza to shake it.

And it took a few moments for Stanza to notice that the redhead was wearing the same outfit as her, she quickly shook her head and moved her hand to shake Astrix's hand.

"Stanza," Said the blonde in a shy tone, and the redhead smiled at her because of her attitude.

"You're cute... It's going to be difficult to beat you," the redhead admitted with a smirk on her face.

That took young Stanza by surprise, she didn't see herself as someone special, she actually was suffering from impostor syndrome because even though she wanted to be here and even if she proved herself to be capable of doing amazing things, she still felt as if she didn't deserve to be here, and even if she wanted to win, that wish didn't sound realistic in her mind.

"You're charming and hot... I think you'll get further than me in the competition," Stanza caressed the back of her head in complete embarrassment. "Thank you for the compliment, though," She clearly has problems handling her emotions when people praise her.

But she can't help but wonder what would happen to her if somehow the queen praised her for something.

"What do you think of these brutes Stanza?" Astrix asked her with an expression full of curiosity.

"They're strong... Scary... Intimidating and HOT!" Stanza tried her best to remain calm, but she was clearly a fan of the looks and physique of the monster futa tribe.

Astrix chuckled after hearing those words, it seemed like even though she had an innocent and cute look, Stanza was still a pervert at heart, no one would ever think that a sweet girl like her would be interested in creatures of such reputation.

"That attitude of yours... They love women like you Stanza, they love breaking them... Your cuteness is your best weapon, don't hesitate to use it," Astrix smiled at her. "Let the best win, okay?" The redhead whispered in the blonde's ear.

And even though it seems like she has been challenged, Stanza can't help but smirk, she wasn't going to give up so easily.

"Let the best win," Stanza agreed with her and they were going to continue with their chat.

But suddenly Yritta appeared once again, to take them back to the dining hall to get ready for their next test, sadly today there weren't given the queen's cum as a drink, it was just a regular warrior cum, it wasn't bad but the queen's one tasted better or at least that's what Stanza thought.

"Okay, this is the plan... Do you see this door?" Yritta asked as she pointed a finger to a door with a skull, all the women nodded. "Someone is waiting for all of you, the warrior behind this door is going to do something you're not going to regret if you succeed in the test... She's going to explain everything to you in detail but for the ones who fail, you're going to be given to our army to fuck you for as long as they want until they decide which one of them becomes your new master... Good luck to all of you," Yritta finished and all the women gulped, this test seemed easy but the consequences seemed extreme.

Everyone knows that the army of the orc queen is usually calm, they never do something against a woman's will, Stanza has seen the queen fucking a woman before and it seems like her dick makes them go insane and even if they aren't sure at the start, her dick is capable of turning them into a mess.

"Okay, so, now we're going to cover your faces and your ears so you won't be able to listen and see who's the person behind that door, don't worry, we're going to take each one of you personally with that warrior, so, don't worry about falling off or getting lost," Stanza gulped.

She was so nervous and yet, she wanted to know who was behind that door and why it was so necessary for them to be blindfolded, she remained in her place, and just like Yritta said, even if she couldn't see or hear anything, someone was moving her body so the line could progress.

It was weird, there were moments were the line moved so fast, and then, it reached moments where it took longer for the line to move, so whatever thing was happening was obvious that the person behind that door was taking more time with those who passed the test and the others failed and were given to the queen's army.

And then, it finally happened, the blindfold was taken off Stanza's face just like the earplugs, and her eyes widened when she realized where she was but the thing that shocked her more was the person who was in front of her... It was the queen as she was completely naked.

They were in the middle of the training grounds of the palace, inside a big circle and they were surrounded by many soldiers, Stanza realized something, the soldiers were having their own party, they were having fun with some of the contestants and judging by this, Stanza knew that all of them lost.

But she was happy to see her friend Astrix, on her knees while she was in a cage with an expression full of pleasure, she was surrounded by many other women who looked just as happy as her.

"So... You're the last one, right?" The queen suddenly asked.

"Yes, my queen... She's the last one to take this challenge," Yritta said to her as she appeared behind Stanza.

"My queen... What are you going to do with me?" Asked the blonde with a shy expression and the futa queen suddenly smirked as she moved close to her.

Her huge cock was starting to get harder.

"You see, this test is about endurance, let me explain to you," the queen said and Stanza nodded. "I'm going to test your three holes I'm going to take your innocence from all those holes, if you don't break you're going to get caged with all those beautiful girls but if you lose... Well, you'll become my army's new fucktoy," the queen smirked at the younger woman who gulped at the thought.

She could see that the warriors were so passionate about this, they were doing a lot of things with the losers, a lot of girls were being gangbanged, others were taking cum showers, others were being double and triple penetrated, Stanza gulped, that could be her destiny if she doesn't apply herself.

"Come on take this... It will prevent you from getting pregnant," the queen handed the younger woman a small crystal bottle and even if she felt a little insecure about this, she knew the queen wouldn't harm her so she just drank the thing.

After she swallowed the liquid, she stared at the older woman with a smile, and the futa had a smirk on her face.

"So, when do we--" Stanza couldn't finish her words as the queen just walked towards her to put her on her knees before shoving her huge cock inside Stanza's throat.

The younger woman's eyes widened after feeling the huge thing inside her throat, and surprisingly, she managed to take the whole thing inside her throat, this took the queen by surprise, it's not usual for girls to take her whole thing.

"You're truly something interesting, I'm going to have a lot of fun trying to break you," the queen smiled before she licked her lips. "How's the time Yritta?" The queen asked to her right hand.

"We're almost done... 3, 2, 1... Done!" Yritta told her boss the time and after realizing what Stanza did, the older futa couldn't help but feel weird, this petite woman was challenging her when she was used to making a mess of girls like her, she has a reputation she needed to keep afloat and this girl was a threat for that reputation.

"What's the next thing left to do... My queen?" Asked Stanza as she started to breathe heavily.

"Get on all fours!" She ordered in a stern tone and this only excited Stanza more than she already was, she obeyed as fast as she could without thinking.

"My queen I--" The younger woman was about to ask, but instead her words were replaced by a loud and long moan as the queen suddenly penetrated her little asshole.

"Ah... It's sucking me in!" The queen said surprised. "The tightness is amazing!" And it didn't take too long before the queen started to fuck Stanza's little asshole causing the younger woman to moan like crazy.

"Ah... Give me more my queen!" She said as she experienced an incredible pleasure.

Stanza was feeling so good right and it wasn't just because the futa's cock produced an aphrodisiac, it was more about the fact that the one fucking her was the futa she loved.

And they continued going at it for a few more moments, they didn't want this to end, however, Yritta once again told the queen about the clock and the queen groaned annoyed but still, she decided to take her cock out of Stanza's cock.

The queen suddenly moved and now Stanza was lying on a blanket on the ground with her legs wide open, she was breathing heavily but she had a cute smile on her face.

"I--Is that all my queen?" She asked taking by surprise Yritta and the queen, usually, women don't last this long.

Judging by the tone Stanza was using, there's one thing clear, she wasn't broken yet.

"How could this girl who looks so weak has managed to resist to this point?" Yritta couldn't believe what she was seeing.

"Well, well... It seems like we have another rebel, don't worry... You're going to end up begging me to spare you just like the rest, so, get ready," the queen said with a smirk on her face as she showed off her huge organ.

This was the first time a challenge had appeared for the older futa after so long, however, instead of being worried, she was excited, she was going to show the girl why she had earned herself the title of "slut-slayer" amongst all the women in the world.

"My queen... Is my pussy of your liking?" The younger woman asked with a dreamy expression as she opened her pussy.

Even though she was going to have a bad time losing her virginity with the queen's huge tool, there's one thing for certain, the girl didn't seem worried or scared, this girl was full of surprises and this made the queen feel weird, however, this only excites her more and she can't wait to put all her abilities in use just to break this girl.