How to Make a Sissy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You want him so horny by Saturday night that somehow, accidentally of course, he finishes up with his dick in her pussy.

So you need to ask yourself this question: Are you prepared to let this happen? You are, after all, hoping to be serviced by many, many bulls, is letting your man fuck one slut worth it?

28c. Setting the scene.

All day on Saturday you'll continue to wind your man up. Send him off to the shower to shave himself down but follow him in. Say "I know you were planning to have a wank in here so I've come in here to make sure you don't!"

Show him you have the ice cloth and teaspoon to help him get back in his cage if he wants?

He'll argue that he wants out of the cage, as he was the last time Ann was over, but flat refuse him. Say "No! It's the only way I can guarantee you won't try to join the action! I know you, my love!"

You are going to leave his key on the coffee table just before you take Ann into your bedroom, but he doesn't need to know that!

Talk to him while you're in there. Tell him you're really nervous about tonight but quite eager and a little horny as well. Extoll Ann's assets. Say things like "Don't you think she has the sexiest lips? They were so soft to kiss!" and "She has a really good rack on her, wouldn't you say? Her breasts were really firm to my touch." And "She's in really great shape, she obviously works out all the time. Hey! I wonder if she's shaved 'down there'." And say "Fuck, baby" then grin, "I might just let her make love to me tonight and you're not going to get to do anything but watch!" and laugh delightedly.

Let him get dressed into his male mode (make sure he dons his cock cage) and make yourself as beautiful and as sexy as you can. Go all out like it was your very first date all those years ago.

When Ann arrives greet her with a warm hug and a big kiss, let the kiss linger for a while. Take her by the hand and lead her to the couch. Sit holding her hand and giver her another kiss.

What you're doing here is trying to create a visual smorgasbord for your man. You want him so horny he loses control of himself when you take Ann to bed.

Ask your man to make you both some drinks and make out with Ann while you're waiting for the drinks to arrive. Keep going even when your man gets back. Wait until offers them to you, then sit back, look a little embarrassed, and say "Oops! Got a little carried away there!"

Virtually ignore your hubby while you sip your drink by looking almost exclusively at Ann. Keep leaning in for a kiss, stroke her hair away from her face and kiss her again. Keep stroking her arm and pulling her hand up to kiss. After about 30 -- 45 minutes of doing this put your drink down say "Fuck this! Let's get this show rolling!" Move confidently in close to Ann so that she has to lean back. Put your hand on her inner thigh and slowly slide it up towards her crotch. Push on Ann's inner thighs so she has to spread her legs then cup her vagina. If she's knicker less all the better! Thumb her clitoris and dip your finger into her pussy. If she isn't, do basically the same thing through her knickers. Then impatiently pull them to one side so you can get your hand on her pussy.

It's certain that your man is going to be beside himself again, this is exactly what you want, him thinking only with his little head and not the one on his shoulders, so put on as good a show for him as you can!

Sit back and take both of her hands in yours. Give her a quick lip kiss and ask "Would you like to come to the bedroom now?"

Don't give her a chance to say no, stand up and drag her up with you. At your bedroom's door tell her to take her top and skirt off and jump up on the bed. Stop your husband at the door and say "The key to your cage is on the coffee table, let yourself out and get up on the bed beside us but you may only watch!"

Jump up on the bed, leaving all your clothes on, and whisper to Ann "I want you to tongue me to an orgasm then straddle my hubby, guide his cock into your pussy and make him blow in you as quickly as possible. As soon as he comes grab his head and insist he uses his tongue to clean your pussy up. Let him fuck you to an orgasm if you like, he's actually very good! Then you and I will get into it, properly, okay?" If she quibbles say "I need you to do this so we can play in peace, besides, you're going to love having the come sucked out of your pussy!"

Make out with Ann, lying side by side until you feel hubby climb up on the bed. Then flip her over, push her arms above her head, tell her to hold them there, straddle her hips and see if all the tricks you use to drive your husband to extreme arousal also work on Ann.

They will, I promise! 

Take her bra off then kiss and fondle her breasts. Do to Ann's breasts what you like having done to yours! Sit up and strip off your top and bra then lean forward and let your nipples drag across hers. Mash your and her breasts together and kiss her passionately. Stand up on the bed and drop your skirt and knickers, throw them to the side. Shift slightly so that your foot is between Ann's legs, lower yourself down and press your thigh against her pussy. Move your thigh slightly up and down so it rubs against her clitoris. When you're sure Ann is as aroused as you can make her lie down, on your back, between her and your hubby. Pull Ann over to you and kiss her passionately again then put your hands on either side of her head and guide her down to your pussy.

Revel in the sensations. A woman's touch is much softer and more delicate than a man's so, at the very least, it will serve as a fantastic comparison point for you!

Have a very loud orgasm!

Guide her head up so you can give her a kiss and say "Fuck that was good! Give me a sec and I want to see if I can do you, okay?" Slide your eyes towards your husband and give her a surreptitious push in that direction.

Time to cross your fingers that your man doesn't decide to go all noble on you and follow through on his promise to not touch. You want him to shoot his load into Ann so you can emotionally blackmail him into letting you have some cock.

As Ann climbs on him lie on your back with your eyes closed and pretend you're not noticing that he's inside her. Play with your pussy and finger yourself groaning about how good Ann was. When you hear him come inside Ann open your eyes and look at your man. If his eyes don't meet yours make a sound so he looks across at you. As soon as he's seen that you've seen what he's doing give a bit of a buck and close your eyes again and moan.

He will take this as you, not only accepting he's just come in your friend, but are actually turned on by it (you may well be, but he's not to know, at this stage).

Once Ann has got him tonguing her clean sit up as if you've just noticed what they're doing and protest "What's going on here? I thought you," point at your husband, "were going to just watch! Get off the bed and stand right there!"

Point to a spot on the floor about the middle of the bed. Turn to Ann. If she tries to say anything stop her with a "Hush! Like having your pussy licked do you? Then let me show you how it's supposed to be done!"

Push her back, wrap your arms around her legs at the knees, drag her back so she is fully reclined, push her knees apart and go down on her. Give her pussy a thorough tongue lashing. Play with her nipples, finger her bottom, and tongue her taint and even her rosebud, if you can get at it.

In other words use all the fabulous techniques on her that you've taught your man to use on you!

Bring Ann to as big an orgasm as you can and see if she's able to immediately go again.

As soon as you're sure she's fully satisfied ask her to get dressed and leave because "I have to have words with my man!"

Turn to your man and say firmly "You wait there until I'm back!"

Escort Ann to the door, give her a huge hug and a kiss, and say "Thank you so much! Sorry about that but I need to teach him a lesson, you know how it is? I'll call you soon, okay?"

28d. Breaking him 1.

Build up some righteous rage as you cross back to your man (pick up his cock cage along the way). Make sure that he can feel your anger as soon as you enter the room. March back into the bedroom and say something like "I can't believe you fucked her. I fucking don't believe it! You promised me the world to get me to do this for you and 2 seconds after I've done it and I no sooner closed my eyes, and you're fucking her! I knew it! I fucking knew you would do it! That's why I kept refusing!"

Hand him his cock cage firmly (close to violently) and say "Here's your fucking cock cage, may as well shove it up your arse for all the fucking good it's done me!"

If he doesn't put it on don't say a word, if he goes to put it on say with as much sarcasm as you can summon "Bit too fucking late now, don't you think?' and sneer.

Whether he has or hasn't put on his cage he will, of course, protest that it wasn't really his fault. That Ann just kind of jumped him and he didn't mean to do it. Plus he'll say "And you looked at me when she was on me and groaned! I thought you liked it, or at least, approved!"

Sneer again and say "What? When I was coming down from my orgasm and I looked to see if you had enjoyed the show? When I was at my most vulnerable because, for the first time in my life, I let a woman even touch me sexually, let alone, lick my pussy, that was when you thought it'd be a good idea to come in her? Fuck me! I suppose me ordering you off her was foreplay as well, was it?"

If he's going to break it will be here so you're going to really need to ramp your outrage up. Don't get hysterical and don't start to screech. Your anger must be the deeply offended, physical shaking kind that causes you to seethe not screech.

"You're sleeping in the spare room tonight. I need to think about this. Take what you need and get out!"

As he goes keep muttering things like "I don't fucking believe it! 2 seconds after I let her give me an orgasm he's fucking her, I don't fucking believe it! Why the fuck I've let this asshole play all these sex games with me is fucking beyond me. Well he can try fucking himself now, see if that fucking works for him!"

Don't let him argue any further. If he tries put your hand up and say 'No! If I say anything more now I may finish up saying things that are irrevocable and I want time to cool down and think. Go sleep in the spare room and we'll talk in the morning when, hopefully, I don't feel like ripping your dick off!"

Leave him to suffer until at least mid-morning on Sunday then ask him to sit at the table opposite you so "we can discuss this". Tell him "You know you fucked up, I know you fucked up so how do we get past this? I told you that you were to only watch, I even had you in your cage so you could only watch! And what do you do? The moment I let you out of your cage you're on your back letting Ann ride you like you were a rodeo horse!" And burst into tears.

If he gets up to come around and comfort you put your hand up and say "No! You don't get to touch me yet!" Sob some more like your heart really is breaking.

Take a deep breath and pretend to steel yourself. Ask him "Well? How do you suggest we get through this? Or do you even want to get through it? I suppose you just want to go off and fuck sluts? Do you even care about me at all?" And burst back into tears.

Still don't let him touch you!

He will try to reassure you that he does still love you and that he is really sorry for 'accidentally' fucking Ann. Interrupt him by saying sarcastically "How exactly does one 'accidentally' fuck someone else, Brian? Was she walking along the bed, trip, fall and land with her cunt somehow wrapped around your penis? And if it was an 'accident' why were you eating out her pussy when I sat up?"

He will say something like "I was only cleaning her up as you've taught me to do!" Sneer at him "Sure, sure, so that was just an accident too?" Hiccup and give a couple of hitches as if you're stifling back tears.

Demand of him again "So how do you suggest we get past this?"

Hopefully he will offer to let you have sex with another man so that you're even. Pounce on this and say "So now you want me to act like a slut too? How the fuck does me cheating on you for fucking some bitch make us even? Two wrongs don't make a right, Brian!"

Say "I've got to get out of the house so I'm going out. Don't wait up as I'll be home late, I think." Sneer at him "Maybe I'll come home with a pussy full of come for you to eat out, would that make us even, Brian?"

You need to stay out until at least your normal bed time. Do not answer the phone or reply to any texts.

Feel free to call Ann and go over and have sex with her.

This is part of realising that you're allowed to have sex when and with whom you like. It's just not time for your man to find that out yet!

When you get home he'll probably come out to see if you'll let him talk to you yet. Just say "Come to check if I have a pussy full of come, Brian?" Pull up your skirt and pull the top of your knickers down. "Well? Do you want to check?" Sneer at him again "No I haven't, one slut in this house is more than enough! Now leave me alone I need to sleep, I've got work tomorrow."

28e. Driving his guilt home.

Do not contact him and do not respond to any texts from him. If he tries to call, don't answer. That evening when you're both at home he will probably try and talk to you. Just put your hand up and say "I'm not ready to talk yet, Leave it be."

If he tries to insist round on him say forcefully "I find myself finding reasons to stay, do you want to piss me off so I start finding reasons to leave?"

Make him stew until at least Wednesday.

No later though. You don't want him to give up and move out! This is all just an act, remember? It's just so that he'll agree to Abby visiting again and you can get him to fuck her so you can get his transformation moving more quickly.

When it's time to sit him down look at him seriously and say "You know I love you, right? That's why it hurts so much that you didn't keep your promise to just watch. I would like us to continue, but you, my dear, are going to have to work hard to prove that you're worthy of my love and forgiveness, do you hear? I don't want to hear you whine when I want you to try and do things anymore! You'll merely say 'Yes Mistress' or 'Yes my Queen', do you understand? I'm going to invite Abby over again and you and she are going to play! Maybe if I see you two playing together it won't seem so bad! Agreed?"

This is to completely break him. If he doesn't break here it's done and your marriage is probably done as well.

I did tell you it led to complications!

But, if you want a completely submissive, cock sucking sissyboi this is the risk you take!

At the end of the day, what choice has he got? There's little chance he's going to find someone like you that 1) likes sex. 2) Loves playing sex games as much as you do and 3) Lets him have so many delicious orgasms?

The below assumes he folds and agrees that you're in charge.

28f. Breaking him 2.

Take him to bed, hand him his cage (if he isn't already wearing it), and make him use his tongue to bring you orgasm. Once you've come instruct him to put on his baby doll nightie, stockings and highest heels and meet you in the lounge. When he comes out to you make him lie at your feet then put your feet on him. Say "There's a good little slut, be mama's foot rest."

You're making him conform to his new role as your submissive.

Keep pushing him over the next few weeks to force him to accept his new role. You will no longer be 'winding him up' you'll be using him to get yourself off. Make him use his tongue every day to bring you to an orgasm. Once or twice a week have him put on the strapon and lie on his back, not moving, then ride that 'dick' to as many orgasms as you can stand.

If he starts to show any kind of resistance you need to crush it brutally immediately. Remind him it was inability to keep his dick out of Ann that has brought him to this place. But hint that you're liking him in this new role and you think that, eventually, you might want him to be your husband and be your equal again.

You do. Ideally he will be your sissyboi when you're entertaining bulls and your husband, Brian, the rest of the time.

Once you're certain he has accepted his new role tell him, matter-of-factly, that you've invited Abby around on Saturday and that three things were going to happen. 1) He was going to allow Abby was going to suck his cock openly. 2) He was going to suck Abby's cock and enjoy it and 3) Abby was going to fuck him. Explain that the thought of him doing these things actually has you quite turned on and you think it will help you to get past the fact he'd fucked Ann.

Here is where this scenario joins in with 25v from the first scenario. You're now at the same place. 25v to 25y will be a little different as the 2 scenarios require slightly different things in the lead up to getting your man to not only fuck Abby in the ass but to allow her to fuck his. On the day Abby is to arrive dress as sexily as you can and have your strapon and a prostate massager for him somewhere handy, but out of sight, in the lounge.

At this point of his conversion your man is very close to being what you want. A submissive cock sucker that only lives for your pleasure but he's not quite there yet so let's push him right over the edge!

Be aware, though, there is a big difference, for a man, between 'coming in a cross dressed male's mouth or ass to relieve his sexual tension and 'allowing that same male to use his mouth or ass to reciprocate that pleasure'. It's an ever bigger step for him to actually enjoy being used for a male's pleasure.

The below follows directly on from 25y. Read 25v to 25y to make the following make sense.

  1. Merging the two scenarios.

Once you have your man bubbling along again keep a firm grip on his dick and say to him "Well, I've had some, you've had plenty, what about poor Abby? I bet she would love to come too. I think we should help her out, don't you?"

Don't give him any choice. Lead him by his cock up the couch to where Abby is and make him kneel with you at her knees. Pull Abby's briefs all the way off and tell her to undo her cock cage. As her cock springs out take it in your hand and stroke it. Turn to your man and kiss him. Then, with your other hand behind his head, bend over and take Abby's cock in your mouth, drag his head down so it's against yours as you do this. Deep throat Abby then lift up so her cock slips back out of your mouth, swirl your tongue around the head then kiss your man again. Repeat this action twice more, on the third time back to the head of Abby's cock tilt your head so your lips are now along her shaft and press her cock against your husband's cheek. Lean back and whisper "Suck it, baby. You know you want to! Your dick is rock hard and leaking pre-cum so go for it!"

You're at one of those critical moments here. If he's gone soft he's obviously not into it but you're still going to have to make him suck on that cock. If he's going to lose it it will probably be now so be prepared! If he does it willingly or even eagerly you've won! So let's hope he is rock hard, right? 

If he refuses to take Abby's cock in his mouth you need to go total Dominant Mistress on him.

Demand "You will suck that dick, my little Becky Cockslut! This is what you agreed to so I didn't kick you out on your ass."