How to Make a Sissy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Assuming that is the scenario you are in or...

"You will take it in your mouth, Becky. Mama wants you to be a good girl! Fuck it's going to be so hot. I'm going to rim your ass as soon as you've swallowed her!"

If you're in the first scenario.

Once he's sucking on Abby's dick you want him to get so hooked up on his own impending orgasm he (kind of) forgets what he's doing and starts to get into it. Start by wetting your index finger and rimming his rosebud. As soon as he starts to either moan at you rimming him or is pushing his ass back at you, grab the prostate massager you had secreted earlier and slip it into his ass. Take hold of his dick and tell him to "Hump my fist, you little slut! Mama knows what her Becky girl needs!"

Don't let him come! He'll lose all interest in sucking Abby's dick!

Talk to Abby "You're not to come yet, bitch! You wait until I say you can!

As soon as can tell your hubby is about to come remove the probe pull him back off of Abby's dick, grab his cock, sit on the couch and pull him down so that he's kneeling on the couch between your legs. Instruct him to "Lower your ass, my little Becky Cockslut, Abby's going to have some use of your man cunt! Now lick my nipples and prepare to receive!"

If he tries to resist hiss at him "You'll fucking do it or you're done! Besides you love me fucking you with my strapon and this is no different!"

Say to Abby firmly "Fuck this slut's man cunt, Miss Abby, teach him how good it feels to be used like a slut!"

Keep making your man adjust his position until Abby's dick hits his prostate then grab his cock and tug on it with a firm grip and gently pull back and forth on it so you're stretching the skin, not sliding along the shaft, and make him come just as hard and as quickly as you can. When you're sure he's at the point of no return yell at Abby "Come in her ass, Abbs! Fill this slut's ass up with come!"

As soon as they've both come order them both up on their knees on the couch with their asses lowered because you're going to "Fuck both of my sexy girly boys' cunts!" Put on your strapon and peg them both, back and forth (about 4 -6 thrusts into each alternatively), instruct them "When I'm in your man cunt you're to move so my 'cock' hits your prostate!" Fuck your man to another orgasm.

If the 'cock' is scraping across his prostate he'll come again no matter how empty his balls are.

Once your hubby has shot his load again tell Abby to lie on her back on the floor, get her hard if you need to, and straddle her and guide her 'boy clit' into your pussy. Then ride her until you have come and she has shot her load into your pussy. Roll off onto your back, spread your legs, and tell your man to "Hurry up and clean me up, you come eating slut!"

As he licks you clean try and 'push' Abby's come out of your pussy (similar to what you had to do when pushing your children out) and see if you can't give him a nice juicy load of 'cream pie' to clean up.

When you're cleaned up forcefully tell them "You two are sleeping together in our bed tonight. Becky, take Abby into the shower and help her clean herself up then let her clean you up. Once you're totally clean, your men's pussies had better be spotless so clean each other's, Becky give Abby one of your nighties. Put your cock cages on the bed side table, pull the quilt and top sheet back and jump up on the bed. No arguments! Off you go."

Once they start towards the shower say "Oh, and girls?" When they look back at you say "You may play with each other as much as you want in the shower and when you're in your nighties on the bed." And smile lasciviously.

  1. Making him accept 'Abby' as his lover.

If you have a separate shower go and make use of it, otherwise, when you see them heading for the bedroom go make yourself and your pussy as clean as you can make it then join the 'girls' in bed. Make sure you also clean and sanitise then lube your strapon (you're going to be using it again, soon).

You're hoping your man has gotten over is same sex aversion and that, at the very least, they're either kissing and being 'lesbian lovers' or are fondling each other's cock.

Whatever they're doing you're going to want Abby to fuck your man in the ass again to confirm for him that he is now a willing cock slut for real and not just in name.

Cross your fingers and hope they're giving each other a blowjob in a 69 position!

If they're 'playing' together when you get in the room go "Ahem! Is this a private party or can this girl get some of that action as well?"

If they're just lying there get up on the bed between them quickly because you want your man horny and wanting to come again asap! So do as below.

Give them both a big smile then jump up on the bed with them. Make them move so you can lie between them, stretch your arms out and encourage them both to cuddle into you. If they both don't immediately start to play with your breasts and/or pussy.

WTF is matter with them? 

Look down at your breasts and say "They're not going to kiss and fondle themselves, girls!"

As soon as they start to get into kissing, nibbling on and fondling your breasts raise your knees and spread your legs and ask "Who's going to finger my pussy and who's going to rim my ass?"

Let them work it out.

Once they've got you humming guide your husband's head between your legs and instruct him to "Eat my pussy as only you can, my Becky girl!"

Move up the bed so your man can basically lie on his stomach and eat your pussy (it's okay if he hangs off the edge from about the knees down), and so that Abby can kneel beside you and feed her boy clitty into your mouth. Instruct Becky to place a pillow under her hips. Once Abby is hard tell her to "Go and warm up Becky's cum hole and get it ready because I want you to fuck her, okay?"

Hold your man by the back of his head and grind your pussy into him. Press your thighs firmly around his ears and give yourself up to the pleasure he is giving you.

FFS! Remember that if you're squeezing your thighs together in this position he can't breathe! So make sure you only squeeze for a few brief moments. You will want to grab his head firmly and squeeze your thighs for a bit longer at these two points. 1) When Abby first puts her tongue around his rosebud and 2) When he feels Abby's cock at the entrance to his ass. Both times say simply but firmly "Relax, baby, you know you like this and so do I!"

Once Abby is in your man's ass start to give him lots of both verbal and physical encouragement. Moan and say "Fuck that's hot! You love having your man pussy filled don't you, Becky girl? Tell Mama how much you love to be fucked my little slut!"

Move so you can stroke his back, kiss his neck, and, if you can slip your hand under his body, lightly stroke his cock head. As soon as you can see that your man is starting to enjoy being ass fucked get off the bed, put your strapon on and get up behind Abby. Apply a generous amount of lube onto Abby's rosebud, smear it around her entrance and a little inside and make sure your 'cock' is well lubricated. Tell Abby to hold still and slide the strapon into her ass. Slowly start to fuck her and instruct her to start fucking Becky again. Build up a rhythm where you pretty much hold still as she thrusts into Becky and push into her ass as she pulls out.

Ideally you want your man to come 'hands free' here (where he comes from nothing else other than being fucked in the ass). So, once you and Abby have established a good rhythm, start to 'dirty talk' to both of them again. Say things like: "Fuck you have a tight man pussy, Abby! How tight is Becky's fuck hole? Does your boy clitty feel good in her hole?" and "Fuck you look so hot with a girl cock in your ass, Becky! Tell Mama how good it feels, baby girl! I bet you'd like to come on Abby's nice stiff clit wouldn't you, my little slut?"

If your man doesn't quite get there before Abby comes in his ass push Abby off, make him turn onto his back, lift his knees up and spread his legs "Just like a good slut does!" Then fuck him with your strapon until he comes.

  1. Pleasuring you together.

They've now had an orgasm each so they owe you, right? Get into a classic 69 position with your husband with you on top. Take his cock in your hand and start to stroke him to hardness again.

You're not going to blow him though, but do what you need to get him hard and wanting to come again.

As soon as you feel his dick start to 'revive' instruct Abby to tongue your rosebud. Tell her to slip a finger into your pussy and make you come. Tell your man "Service me with your tongue, you little pussy licker, Mama needs to come!"

Revel in the sensation of having both your clitoris and ass tongued at the same time and let yourself build towards an epic orgasm. Keep working on getting your husband wanting to come again as you delight in the sensations you're experiencing for the first time. As you get near the crescendo turn your head back toward Abby and say "Fuck me in the ass, Abby girl!"

This, pretty much, should be the last 'critical/crisis' point. If he offers no complaint or resistance it's all over except for the details. If he does try to move you, or get out from between your legs, or voices some complaint hiss at him "Stay there you fucking slut! You're not out of the woods yet! Keep eating my pussy like a good boy should! (If you're in that scenario)." Or say "Hold still, baby girl, Mama's going to make use of all the ass training you've given her! (If you're in the other)."

Look back at Abby again and say "You're not to come until I say I'm satisfied, do you hear?" After you hear her acquiesce say "When you're ready to come pull out of my ass and come all over this sluts face! Then rub your come covered boy clit across his face and lips."

Hiss at your man "You will clean both her clitty and me up after we've come, my dirty little Becky Cum Slut! Mama is going to spank you if you don't!"

Let yourself have at least one huge orgasm, then as many more as you can stand until either Abby loses control and comes, or, you're almost completely satiated (you'll need to be able to have or fake one more before this session is over).

After Abby has come and your man has completed his clean up duties pounce on him and use all of your now exceptional skills to get 'his motor running again'. When he's hard and wanting to go indicate Abby and say "You may fuck her in her boy pussy, my love! I'm going to use my vibrator and come watching you fuck her."

Don't give him a choice, make him fuck Abby in the ass until he come inside her, then make him clean her up, as he does for you. Use your vibrator while he is doing her to give yourself one more orgasm (real or faked) as if watching him fuck someone in the ass really does make you 'pop'.

If he's still not totally converted he may go completely soft. If he does you're going to give him a really hard push here and totally break him to the bit you've had primed and ready for him since you started this journey.

Point and laugh. "What's the matter, my poor little Becky Cockslut? Can't get it hard enough to keep up with me anymore? Maybe you're not quite the stud you thought you were? Don't worry, baby girl, Mama can take a lover or two to satisfy her needs if you're not up to it?" and laugh maliciously.

One of two things will happen 1) he'll totally collapse and say "Yes, Mistress." Or 2) He'll snap, probably get up, pack some things and leave.

Either way it's now done. If he stays the only thing left to do is to get your first bull over and start to instruct him how to prepare you for the huge cock you're going to be taking and how to present himself in such away so the bull can use one or both of his holes to warm up in if the bull desires.

If he leaves, well, you have a readymade replacement right in front of you! 

There's those damned complications I kept warning you about! 

The below assumes that he has fucked Abby in the ass until he came. If he had gone soft and needed to be pushed you'll be able to skip over the next part. If he got up and left, why are you still reading? 

  1. Showing him he doesn't need to be cross-dressed to enjoy sucking cock.

Once your man has finished coming in Abby's ass tell them both to go clean there 'boy clits and pussies', put their cock cages on and come back to bed. As they walk out say, with a big smile on your face, "Or you can clean each other's if you like?"

Lie in the middle of the bed and when your 'girls' return have Becky lie on the side she normally does and Abby on the other side. Tell your man to lie on his back, lay your head on his chest, take his hand and wrap his arm around you, take his cock cage in your hand and say "You did good today, my love. Sleep well because I'm going to want you again in the morning."

Turn your head toward Abby and say to her "You sleep well, too, Miss. No groping or feeling me tonight or you're banished to the spare room!"

Get as good a night's sleep as you can.

When you wake in the morning take Brian's cock cage off immediately, tell Mark to take his off as well, then use your skills to make your man hard again. As soon as he's ready to go again instruct him to form a 'daisy chain' with Abby. Him sucking Abby's cock, Abby tonguing your pussy, and you sucking his cock. Come if you can, but it doesn't really matter, you do need to make sure Abby comes in your man's mouth though (and he swallows it all). Do what you need to ensure that happens (of course your man will come in yours, you're very good, aren't you? ).

You're doing this so a little later you can point out to 'Brian' that, except for the nighty, he had just blown Mark (or whatever Abby's real name is) and swallowed his come.

  1. Getting rid of Becky and making your man admit he's a submissive cock sucking slut that loves dick in his ass and swallowing come.

Once you've all finished coming instruct them to both get dressed in their male clothes, leave their cock cages off, and wait for you in the kitchen. Go and shower and make yourself up as sexily as you dare for a morning trip out for some breakfast and coffee.

Ask your man to drive and tell 'Mark' to sit in the backseat behind you. As your man drives try to distract him by flashing him your breasts and lifting your knees up so he can see up your skirt to your thong. Touch your pussy and smile at him. Keep reaching over to play with his nipples and grope his dick on the drive. Encourage Mark to reach around and play with your nipples when you're sitting back. During your breakfast flirt outrageously with both of them (not too loud and/or too obviously, cos, PDA's! Yuck, right?). Try to get them both as horny as you can again. Encourage them both, when there's only the three of you, to kiss you and stroke your erogenous zones. When there's no one to see let them have a feel of your breasts and allow them both to slide their hands up your thigh, under your skirt and play with your pussy (really fun to do if the café you're at has low table cloths!).

Enjoy the sensations and allow yourself to get really turned on.

After breakfast find somewhere you can all go for a bit of a walk that is, relatively, quite (it's a weekend so nothing will be totally empty). Whenever there is a lull in the foot traffic throw your arms around them both and make them both kiss you passionately. Casually grope their cocks and see how close to coming you can make them. Walk a little away ahead of them and bend over and flash them your knicker covered ass. If there's no one about you can even pull their dicks out and give them both a both of a lick. When no one is looking bend over again and back into your man and let him dry hump you. Repeat with Mark, if possible.

After you've got them to the stage that they're about to stick their dicks in you, and damn the consequences, tell them it's time for them to take you home and fuck you again.

Yeah, yeah, that word. But 'fuck' is what it's going to be, right? 

Repeat the driving to breakfast experience for them both.

Start making out with both of them as soon as you're in the door. Encourage them to strip your clothes off and to hurry up and get out of theirs. Climb up on your bed and guide your Mark's mouth onto your pussy and your man's cock into your mouth.

Don't let him come! Instruct him not to, if you need to.

When you have your man fairly close to blowing push Mark off your pussy and take your man's dick out of your mouth. Say "You two get yourself into 69 and start to blow each other. The last one to come gets to fuck me!" Then give a sultry laugh and say "First!"

You want your man to be the one to come first, and you've been giving him lots of edging practice, so you're going to cheat. Once you can see that your man is getting close, and before Mark loses his load, slide up behind your man, wet the first two fingers of your hand, rim his hole with the index finger then slide your middle finger into his ass and moan in his ear. Hopefully his love of having his ass played with wins over his edging practice and he blows in Mark's mouth.

Clap your hands delightedly once your man has 'lost' and instruct Mark to lie on his back in the middle of the bed. Climb on him and guide his cock into your pussy. As he slips into you grab your man behind the head, pull his head down so you meet forehead to forehead, look at him, kiss his forehead and put yours back on his, groan and say "Fuck Mark's cock feels so good in my cunt! Lick my tits, baby, Mama needs to come (don't though).

Yes, use those exact words. Mark is not Becky and this is driving home to 'Brian' that you're going to 'slut' for other men anytime you feel like it! And he needs to not only accept it, but eventually, learn to like it and to even actively recruit big dicked bulls for your pleasure.

When you can tell Mark is getting close to coming, climb off him, and tell him wait there for a sec. Turn to your man and instruct him to use his tongue to prepare your ass. Once he has it well lubed tell Mark to hold his cock so it points straight up. Turn around and lower yourself down and tell Mark to guide it into your ass. Once you're all the way down with Mark's dick buried deep in your ass, lie back on Mark and spread your legs.

Instruct Mark to keep his legs closed. Sit up a little so you can reach and spread your pussy lips.

Just like one of those crunches you were supposed to do between gym visits! 

Tell your man to tongue your clit for a bit and then to slip his cock in your pussy.

If he's still soft, at this point, push him hard again. Say this "What's the matter, Brian? Can't get it up without someone playing with your ass anymore? Doesn't matter, Mama can still get what she needs right here!" Indicate Mark and groan as if he's really fucking you well.

If he hasn't already he will break at this point and either of the things described above (in italics) in part 31 will happen here. If he says "No, Mistress", or something similar, say that he may lie there and watch but that is all he's now allowed to do until you say different. Fuck Mark until either you're satisfied and/or he's blown inside your ass and send him home. You need to have a chat with your man.

The below assumes he was into it and hard.

Once he's inside you lean back and let yourself totally enjoy the well-deserved fucking you're getting. For comfort's sake you will probably want to change positions so that your man is lying on his back with his legs closed, you're straddling him with your hands on his chest, and Mark is kneeling with his thighs either side of your man's and is fucking your ass.