All Comments on 'How to Manage a Marriage'

by maybemay

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
63luckyman63luckyman9 months ago

I like where this is going. Please continue.. Lucky

WhackdoodleWhackdoodle9 months ago

What a pair of selfish cunts.

Just divorce your husband and live your best life.

someonesGoodBoysomeonesGoodBoy9 months ago

I verrry much enjoyed your other stories and am looking forward to this one a great deal!! Thank you for sharing and (much) more please!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

The writing quality is fine, the spelling and grammar are good. The storyline, so far, is formulaic, with an embittered wife, who thinks she deserves more and the “friend” willing and eager to show her the way, the truth and the light !

Step 1: Demonstrate to the “poor” wife the control the friend has over her super wimp husband, whilst humiliating and belittling him.

Step 2: Show the “overworked” wife how to turn the tables, so that she too can be an overweight, lazy, demanding, bitch, who does nothing.

Step 3: Sit back and enjoy doing nothing whilst your simp does everything you are too lazy to do.

Step 4: Congratulations, you have succeeded in becoming the female equivalent of the indolent husband you so detested.

Step 5: Wallow in smugness and pride at being a modern feminist.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x8 months ago

"Total power exchange" assumes that one side has all the power to begin with. That rarely occurs, and even when the husband is nominally "in charge," we all know the "power of the pussy!"

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Why are there so many people who don't understand (don't want to understand) that this is genre fiction.Read it it on its own terms or don't read it at all.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

That bitch Karen should mind her own fucking business on by the way who paid for Amanda's fucking education.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous