All Comments on 'Howl at the Moon Cian's Story Ch. 05'

by kinkybunny123

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Kind of a weak move killing this guy. How can Wren ever love him?

bucksumgalbucksumgalalmost 2 years ago

Finally. I for one have been waiting for Wren to be safe.

kinkybunny123kinkybunny123almost 2 years agoAuthor

jeez anon, people who leave anonymous comments are SO brave I TOTALLY listen to what they say. :P

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Disagree with the weak move comment, Wren will believe it's an accident and Cain has been nothing but kind to her. Wait until she experiences true lovemaking with a person who cares, Layton will be left in the distant past. It made perfect sense to eliminate the danger to Wren and Cian thought out a plan that was air-tight and couldn't lead back to him or Wren. By the by, kinkybunny123, some are anonymous because they don't want to sign up for yet another thing--potterygoddess.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Author, most of your readers and the readers on this site are anonymous. If you think only named readers have valid opinions on free porn, you're on the wrong website. Something else you may want to keep in mind is that ratings from named and anonymous readers carry the same weight. If you think so little of your readers, perhaps your time writing free porn could be better spent doing something else. 1* for abhorrent attitude.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkinkybunny123@kinkybunny123
Just a woman who writes stories to add some excitement to their life. ( Practice any art, music, singing, dancing, acting, drawing, painting, sculpting, poetry, fiction, essays, reportage, no matter how well or badly, not to get money and fame, but to experience becoming, to...